Most powerful omega mutant.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

What If...
Which 'regular' mutant do you think would make the best omega mutant, and who could they lose/crush.

IMO - Rogue.
Psionic absorption on a celestial level big grin

galan7777777
Originally posted by What If...
Which 'regular' mutant do you think would make the best omega mutant, and who could they lose/crush.

IMO - Rogue.
Psionic absorption on a celestial level big grin
Mr. M, he would stomp every other omega level mutant..... he is similar to Owen Reece/molecule man, Mr. M has complete control over molecules. This means that virtually any conceivable thing can be accomplished. Thus far, M has displayed: repair of machinery, intangibility, energy manipulation, lightning, fire, and explosive energy generation, healing injuries either in himself or others, removal or augmentation of mutant abilities, creation of force fields, and creation and evolution of lesser life forms. These powers have classified him as a Omega-level mutant.

General Kon-El
He said which "REGULAR" level mutant would be a good Omega Level Mutant. Mr. M is already an omega-level mutant

galan7777777
ohhh well, he is still badass lol!

batdude123
Even though Magneto is techniqually an "Alpha" class mutant, I think they should bump him up to "Omega" level. erm

thedude1948
I'd like to see Squirrel Girl bumped up to Omega Level, she would be even more unbeatable. Gambit as an Omegal level would be pretty cool also.

darthgoober
Multiple Man. rock

General Kon-El
Originally posted by batdude123
Even though Magneto is techniqually an "Alpha" class mutant, I think they should bump him up to "Omega" level. erm Good point

celestialdemon
Synch would have made a really good Omega. Psionically become in synch with any power and have greater mastery over it than the person who wields the power.

outavodka
Storm...eh i dun see whynot

Horrificus
Rogue is one also?
Gawd! How gay.
Why don't they just make everybody's favorite X-Man into a God, and be done with it?
Why don't they bring Cypher, from New Mutants back to life, and make him an Omega class?!

Anyway, I say...

1. Franklin Richards
2. Vulcan

rotiart
Hulk! cause then he could shoot gamma rays.. and fly... and... run at FTL speeds and... oh wait he already is an Omega.

Actually I think it would be nice to see Cyclops suddenly become omega... or Havok.... The mass range of destruction they could accomplish... Cyclops would be a solar battery... getting energies from the stars...

batdude123
Originally posted by rotiart
Hulk! cause then he could shoot gamma rays.. and fly... and... run at FTL speeds and... oh wait he already is an Omega.

Actually I think it would be nice to see Cyclops suddenly become omega... or Havok.... The mass range of destruction they could accomplish... Cyclops would be a solar battery... getting energies from the stars...

That's not how Cyclops' powers work nowadays. erm

Skeets
Jim Jaspers!!!!!

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Skeets
Jim Jaspers!!!!! I concur. Jimmy J ftw.

rotiart
That's not how Cyclops' powers work nowadays. erm

? He doesn't absorb solar energy to release concussive force anymore?>

rotiart
Anyone remember Maggott?

What if his little guys could eat through... reality!

MightyEInherjar
Nightcrawler. Would be sweet to see him teleporting chunks of planets away, or some other ridiculous feat. Something crazy, like being able to 'teleport' away certain parts of reality and put it in other dimentions, etc.

batdude123
? He doesn't absorb solar energy to release concussive force anymore?>

Nope, apparently his eyes open a portal to a dimension filled with power. The power blasts are from another dimension.

rotiart
Nope, apparently his eyes open a portal to a dimension filled with power. The power blasts are from another dimension.

Where is this stated?

Oh man how wierd... I feel like I don't know cyclops anymore.
I did read a recent comic that said something akin to ....the main thing preventing cyclops from seeing normally is his own psychology... his mind for whatever reason...

Creshosk
Hulk! cause then he could shoot gamma rays.. and fly... and... run at FTL speeds and... oh wait he already is an Omega. Hulk may have mutated and be a mutant by the real world definition, I don't think he's classified as a marvel mutant the same way the other ones are, like Rouge, or Mr M...

Originally posted by Horrificus
Rogue is one also?
Gawd! How gay.
Why don't they just make everybody's favorite X-Man into a God, and be done with it?
Why don't they bring Cypher, from New Mutants back to life, and make him an Omega class?!

Anyway, I say...

1. Franklin Richards
2. Vulcan

Originally posted by General Kon-El
He said which "REGULAR" level mutant would be a good Omega Level Mutant. Mr. M is already an omega-level mutant

xmarksthespot
Mad Jimmy Jaspers is just a regular mutant.

ExodusCloak
Exodus....cause I'm biased....
If not then I'm going with Squirrel Girl...

TBH I was expecting Sunfire to be one...as he's the Polar Opposite of Iceman in terms of powers....

Molecule man
Exodus and Magneto!

don't know if Magneto has been elevated to omega level though after the collective tried to transfer their energies to him

juggernaut66666
Wolverine Imagine him with omega level jobber aura

Priest
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Wolverine
imagin wolive, an omega?
they would probally give him a extra boost of healing powers, and have him heal other people. and also give him flight strenght and speed. he'll still have his adimantium claws tho. and dont for get matter maniupulation.

Priest
Originally posted by darthgoober
Multiple Man. rock
That would be awsome

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Priest
imagin wolive, an omega?
they would probally give him a extra boost of healing powers, and have him heal other people. and also give him flight strenght and speed. he'll still have his adimantium claws tho. and dont for get matter maniupulation.
don't forget his jobberaura would be increased to omega level

Priest
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
don't forget his jobberaura would be increased to omega level
Bring on the Beyonder!

David_Richards
the David Richards Hyperstorm from EXILES,

He is connected to the phoenix force and can draw on its full power due to the fact that he is its child, plus he has franklin richards reality altering powers and rachels time hopping powers.

General Kon-El
Originally posted by Horrificus
Rogue is one also?
Gawd! How gay.

Anyway, I say...

1. Franklin Richards
2. Vulcan Those two are already omega-levels. We're looking for REGULAR levels that COULD be bumped up to OMEGA roll eyes (sarcastic)

David_Richards
This isnt a VS thread, should be moved...............

jollyjim311
Toad or Blob!!!!

Demonic Phoenix
Apocalypseleftright

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Apocalypseleftright Definitely, he needs a major upgrade. If people aren't sure that you can beat a table and your plans are akin to a Power Rangers episode, then you know you need an upgrade.

rotiart
Originally posted by Creshosk
Hulk may have mutated and be a mutant by the real world definition, I don't think he's classified as a marvel mutant the same way the other ones are, like Rouge, or Mr M...

You did realize I was joking right?

rotiart
Angel.

When he reformed his regular wings, after having the metallic ones... he found he had healing powers...

What if "Omega" Angel was... actually like an angel per DC

Rols
Originally posted by Priest
imagin wolive, an omega?
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/2825/wolvedo0.th.jpg
You mean this guy....lol

complexbrother
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Synch would have made a really good Omega. Psionically become in synch with any power and have greater mastery over it than the person who wields the power.

thumb up this was my awnser. good going . rock

Jesse7
He is sort of omega like, perfection Wolverine that is, having reality manipulation on a multiversal level (Wandas powerS).

The Pict
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Definitely, he needs a major upgrade. If people aren't sure that you can beat a table and your plans are akin to a Power Rangers episode, then you know you need an upgrade.

Yep, Apocalypse is said to be one of the most powerful mutants on Earth, but isn't an omega, which is stupid.

jollyjim311
Okay, maybe he wouldn't be the best, but you have to agree that Toad would be awesome to see as an Omega.

Or he would just piss you off, but still, try to imagine Toad not sucking.

Rols
I would like to see an Omega version of Quicksilver (Flash), Strong Guy Unlimeted kinetic energy absortion w/out harm to the body (Probably can only go as high as Alpha level, you can only do so much w/ strength), Cannonball (i wouldnt be surprise if they let him become one, marvel i mean).
Who could be in line to being Alpha or Omega level..
Mastermind
Shadowmaster
Rasputin
Jamie
Apoclypse
Illyana
Too many..

rotiart
Pyro going omega... vs Bobby drake going omega...

The-Judge
mufassa is a mutant-lion... he is on omega-level. or h would be if he was in the x-men... or above, he is VERY, very powerful...

jollyjim311
... Thanks for that...

The-Judge
hahabig grin

King KAM
Mastermind would be a monster....because he would not only beable to creat visions to whoever he wanted they would be real.

Omega level jubilee would be really strong also.

King KAM
I cant beleive we all forgot this one....

the Scarlet Witch.

rotiart
Originally posted by The-Judge
mufassa is a mutant-lion... he is on omega-level. or h would be if he was in the x-men... or above, he is VERY, very powerful...

This is a site that can be viewed by anyone. I would very much appreciate it if you would take down your picture, before a child or some such sees it.

The-Judge

rotiart
Dude. Get it removed or I'm mentioning you to a mod.

King KAM
Dude. Get it removed or I'm mentioning you to a mod. snitches get stitches. keep ya mouth shut.

complexbrother
Windshear from Alpha Flight would be a kick ass omega level mutant. a persion with total planetary control over air molicues and strength to match would almost be unstoppable.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/aa/Windshear.jpg
http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Windshear

mighty adam
Originally posted by Rols
I would like to see an Omega version of Quicksilver (Flash), Strong Guy Unlimeted kinetic energy absortion w/out harm to the body (Probably can only go as high as Alpha level, you can only do so much w/ strength), Cannonball (i wouldnt be surprise if they let him become one, marvel i mean).
Who could be in line to being Alpha or Omega level..
Mastermind
Shadowmaster
Rasputin
Jamie
Apoclypse
Illyana
Too many.. well if you have that bs strength like the hulk or superboyprime punching threw time break things that should not broken like the laws of the u the strength can take you along way.

The-Judge
windshear is nothing compared to mufassa

rotiart
Longshot? ... His luck powers would give him probability control on a massive level.. IE the Royal Flush Gang in DC...

batdude123
Magneto should get booted up to Omega. Seriously, if you think about it, he controls the entire electromagnetic spectrum. Electromagnetic energy is in EVERYTHING. He could theoretically f*ck up stars and galaxies like they were nothing. He has a definite possibility to be Omega, considering his power source is damn near unlimited.

jollyjim311
Magneto should get booted up to Omega. Seriously, if you think about it, he controls the entire electromagnetic spectrum. Electromagnetic energy is in EVERYTHING. He could theoretically f*ck up stars and galaxies like they were nothing. He has a definite possibility to be Omega, considering his power source is damn near unlimited.

Agreed... but.. Toad!!!

rotiart
What about Rictor... he could create "shockwaves" technically he's creating earthquakes... but can you imagine cosmic shockwaves?

rotiart
Meltdown....

She creates an atomic time bomb whenever she wants... and leaves it anywhere she wants... If you exist.. she could blow you up...

Or gambit.. imagine him as new sun.... now take it up a notch... since new sun isn't even the omega level... shudder.

batdude123
If New Son wasn't omega, then he definitely should have been, 'cause that's as powerful as any Gambit could EVER get. New Son was definitely on the level of Omegas.

Jesse7
Magneto has reached an omega level before, it was when he became pure energy.

IronDave
Colossus could make a pretty phat omega, just b/c all the other omega's manipulate matter or reality, or some energy, I'd like to see an omega who is just a physical monster.

rotiart
Colossus.. with unlimited strength potential. Wierd...

I'd prefer to see a mix of Maggott and multiple man.. multiple maggots flying around devouring reality..

or longshot...

Dazzler...

Horrificus
Leach would have been a scary Omega.

Sunspot's powers made cosmic would put him over Herald level.

complexbrother
Nightcrawler would be an impressive herald. imgine Kurt with class 100 strength, almost flash like speed, never get tired, scences that work on a universal scale, no need of the line of sight teleporting, and 'porting instantly to a planet that suits Galactus needs. he (big G) would never be hungry and Kurk would have a lot of time to explore the galixy.

Grimm22
Originally posted by galan7777777
Mr. M, he would stomp every other omega level mutant..... he is similar to Owen Reece/molecule man, Mr. M has complete control over molecules. This means that virtually any conceivable thing can be accomplished. Thus far, M has displayed: repair of machinery, intangibility, energy manipulation, lightning, fire, and explosive energy generation, healing injuries either in himself or others, removal or augmentation of mutant abilities, creation of force fields, and creation and evolution of lesser life forms. These powers have classified him as a Omega-level mutant.

Mr. M > x10000000000 Phoneix or Psi-Lord no expression

Horrificus
Originally posted by complexbrother
Nightcrawler would be an impressive herald. imgine Kurt with class 100 strength, almost flash like speed, never get tired, scences that work on a universal scale, no need of the line of sight teleporting, and 'porting instantly to a planet that suits Galactus needs. he (big G) would never be hungry and Kurk would have a lot of time to explore the galixy.

I always thought of Kurt that way!
You hit the nail right on the head. I always thought Kurt had the makings of somebody as dangerous as Deadpool, or worse.
If written well.

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by complexbrother

Heh, didn't I already say that?

Anyways, that sort of storyline would really go in depth about the dimention Kurt teleports through, which will be awesome.

complexbrother
Danielle Moonstar
http://jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu/~bdw12/SquadX/moonstar.jpg

she would make an impressive omega level mutant . and an evem more impressive herald.

Tron
Originally posted by The-Judge

I've warned you already about this character. I won't tell you again.

Cosmic Flame
I think Shadowcat would be fun. Making large areas (like a building or a city) intangible would be a fantastic bonus. Or if she could make things intagible or tangible just by will--no contact. Or she could shift from one dimension to the next...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.