Zombie Powder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

calvs
Ok, I First read the preview of this manga in the august issue of Shonen Jump, And I really liked it. I found out it's release date and Picked it up and barnes and noble a couple of days ago. I just read it today and WOW. Best first volume of a manga I've ever read (with maybe the exception of Battle Royale). It's by Tite Kubo The same guy who created Bleach. To me It is like a mix of Trigun and Bleach. It is a western, but at the same time very fantastical. It follows a boy named Elwood who meets "Gamma Akutubi" and Together they search for "the rings of the dead" which will grant them eternal life if they collect them all. Alot of Sword fightin and gun slinging action. I highly recommend this!

It is:
Zombie Powder vol. 1: The man with the black hand.
By Tite Kubo

Calvin

calvs
BUMP

Scorpius401
yeah i saw the preview in shonen jump and liked it a lot. i thought it looked like trigun as well, and i love trigun. i need to go ahead and buy the manga.

Heaven's Sword
I liked when the guy in the preview used the other gang member to block the knives Elwood threw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.