I just heard an explosion...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~Flamboyant~
I dunno what. It sounded like a loud clap of thunder, but it's not thunderstorming. I wonder what it was. A bit freaked out about it.

Vinny Valentine
Sucks to be you.

imaqtpie
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Sucks to be you.

Have you ever written anything even mildly amusing?

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by imaqtpie
Have you ever written anything even mildly amusing?

Yes, I have.

Strangelove
awww, n00b's jealous of Vinny's popularity.

And flam, it's obviously the Canadians opening fire upon your homestead. Barricade yourself in the basement with an abundant supply of air fresheners to throw them off the scent. And canadian bacon, as a bargaining chip.

imaqtpie
Yes, I have.

Link?

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Strangelove

And flam, it's obviously the Canadians opening fire upon your homestead. Barricade yourself in the basement with an abundant supply of air fresheners to throw them off the scent. And canadian bacon, as a bargaining chip.

I Like You, Already.

Link?

Look around in most threads, Numbnuts.

Strangelove
You don't need a link....you're just using your 'intellectual superiority' to pick a fight with our resident delightful @$$hole

imaqtpie

imaqtpie
You don't need a link....you're just using your 'intellectual superiority' to pick a fight with our resident delightful @$$hole

Dr. Strangelove is my all-time favorite movie.

Vinny Valentine

Strangelove
Flattery will get you a free cup of coffee. Just walk into your resident Starbucks, order a grande non-fat mochachino. After receiving the coffee, walk out. They'll know.

bigbran
For someone only have a few posts, You sure do know alot about me?

Sock

roll eyes (sarcastic) Already pointed out.
Hes also called me dirty names, and he claims hes not a sock.

imaqtpie
Flattery will get you a free cup of coffee. Just walk into your resident Starbucks, order a grande non-fat mochachino. After receiving the coffee, walk out. They'll know.

I'll give it a shot in the morning.

Lumanix
Dr. Strangelove is my all-time favorite movie. You scream sock.

Barker

bigbran
Originally posted by Lumanix
You scream sock. I came up with it first.
(well really Leo did, but hes not accusing him anymore.)
He smells rotten gym socks.

Leo.M
Originally posted by bigbran

Hes also called me dirty names, and he claims hes not a sock.

You sound like a little kid telling his mom what that big bad kid did laughing

If he's sock, he'll trip and get caught. So far it doesn't look too good for him. He knows too much.

~Flamboyant~

And flam, it's obviously the Canadians opening fire upon your homestead. Barricade yourself in the basement with an abundant supply of air fresheners to throw them off the scent. And canadian bacon, as a bargaining chip. Done.

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by ~Flamboyant~
I dunno what. It sounded like a loud clap of thunder, but it's not thunderstorming. I wonder what it was. A bit freaked out about it.
Thunder tends to clap even if it is not storming. no expression

ThePittman
I know I'm old and all but what the hell does "sock" mean. confused1

Bloigen
Originally posted by ThePittman
I know I'm old and all but what the hell does "sock" mean. confused1

A Sock account is an additional account created by an existing member of an Internet community pretending to be a separate person. This is done so as to manufacture the illusion of support in a vote or argument or to act without social effect on one's "main" account. This behaviour is often seen as dishonest by online communities and as a result these individuals are often labeled as trolls.

JaehSkywalker
i think sock means either what ou wear on your feet, or multiple accounts.

ThePittman
Originally posted by Bloigen
A Sock account is an additional account created by an existing member of an Internet community pretending to be a separate person. This is done so as to manufacture the illusion of support in a vote or argument or to act without social effect on one's "main" account. This behaviour is often seen as dishonest by online communities and as a result these individuals are often labeled as trolls. thanks, I'm all smartass now.

Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
i think sock means either what ou wear on your feet,tongue12

JaehSkywalker
*blinks innocently, and laughs*

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Barker
Hi, Sorgo. steeks laughing

lord xyz
If I was a sock, this would be my avatar: socks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.