Superman VS the Hulk, but with some changes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nogoodnamesleft
Some rules:
1. No super-speed, no BFR.
2. This is the Merged/Professor Hulk.
3. First if Hulk has prep time, and then if not.

badabing
Supes still has flight and heat vision.

MightyEInherjar
Doesn't the Hulk have a very high heat tolerance? He's taken atomic bombs and such, and I imagine Supes heat vision is extremely hot. Anyhow know how hot it is? I'm pretty sure it's around here somewhere.

Anyhow, I say Supes both ways. If one of the Hulks is going to beat Superman, I think it needs to be Savage Hulk, because he has the biggest potential to physically hurt Superman.

badabing
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Doesn't the Hulk have a very high heat tolerance? He's taken atomic bombs and such, and I imagine Supes heat vision is extremely hot. Anyhow know how hot it is? I'm pretty sure it's around here somewhere.

Anyhow, I say Supes both ways. If one of the Hulks is going to beat Superman, I think it needs to be Savage Hulk, because he has the biggest potential to physically hurt Superman.
Heat vision is quoted as "incalculable" in comics.

MightyEInherjar
I wouldn't be suprised to see Hulk take it as 3rd Degree burns instead of being melted, but I don't think that's really going to help him a ton in this.

Psyquis52
Heat vision won't put a dent in Hulk.
Superman's fists will but not his heat vision.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.