Chips in the Military

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lumanix
http://www.starttherevolution.org/archives/2006/h%20-%20august/14MillionUSTroopsMayBeImplantedWithRFIDChips.htm

lord xyz
When you said chips I thought you meant http://reporter.leeds.ac.uk/492/images/chips.jpg

Alliance
Fish and chips!

lord xyz
Originally posted by Alliance
Fish and chips! A UK classic.

Darth Kreiger
Yes, because you know, Microchips have the ability to control a live person, or know what they're thinking.....

lord xyz
Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
Yes, because you know, Microchips have the ability to control a live person, or know what they're thinking..... Agreed, Lumanix must be smokin dope or something.

Lumanix
Originally posted by lord xyz
Agreed, Lumanix must be smokin dope or something. Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
Yes, because you know, Microchips have the ability to control a live person, or know what they're thinking.....

You're both dumb****s to think I believe that.

Darth Kreiger
That's what the site was Implying, no signifigance, all it does is replace Dog tags, if you think it has to do with tracking, well that's not so easy, the things are going to be too small, and have to give out a Long-Range signal, which it can't do

Epsilon Zero
Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
That's what the site was Implying, no signifigance, all it does is replace Dog tags, if you think it has to do with tracking, well that's not so easy, the things are going to be too small, and have to give out a Long-Range signal, which it can't do

It can't? Last time I checked, the chip project had the magnetic ability to pick up readings from more than a radius of over fourty thousand miles and could be used as an implanted credit card. They're highly sophisticated. It's obvious you have no clue about the project.

Lumanix
Originally posted by Epsilon Zero
It can't? Last time I checked, the chip project had the magnetic ability to pick up readings from more than a radius of over fourty thousand miles and could be used as an implanted credit card. They're highly sophisticated. It's obvious you have no clue about the project. Pretty clear.

Bicnarok
There were so many things kept secret, take the stealth airplanes for example. How long were they arround before they were revieled 10 years?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.