Select the best 5 Soccer club teams in history:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roni10_levi
Hello mates.I am a new member.
here is a list with 10 of the best Football(Soccer) club teams all over the history.please,select 5 teams which you think were the best of all time.select exactlly 5!
I vote for:Juventus 96',Milan 89'-90',Ajax 95',Ajax 71'-73' and Real Madrid 56'-60'
so what 5 teams would you vote for?
discuss...

Deano
football thread

Df02
having 1 thread to cover absolutely every topic in football is ridiculous... id hate to have the forum flooded, but at the same time, 1 is stupid.

Deano
yeh but this question could be asked in the football thread. i dont believe this is a topic worth creating a thread over, it wont last very long for one.

T.M
And where is the Man Utd from '99.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Df02
having 1 thread to cover absolutely every topic in football is ridiculous... id hate to have the forum flooded, but at the same time, 1 is stupid.

Yeah, I've said this many times. There's no rock thread in music, so it's just bizarre administration.

Where are all the English teams?

Deano
it can easlily be asked in the football thread tho. its not a thread which is gonna generate many replies in my opinion.

Victor Von Doom
That happens in all the threads. Why not have the same rules in those?

pr1983
I agree its ridiculous having one, supposedly all encompassing thread...

Deano
i just think you should be selective when creating certain threads. especially in the sports forum.

there are tons of people in the music forum so thats different. how many football fans are here who post often? plus there woudnt be much debating in here since none of us were alive at the time of most the teams mentioned.

pr1983
Originally posted by Deano
i just think you should be selective when creating certain threads. especially in the sports forum.

there are tons of people in the music forum so thats different. how many football fans are here who post often? plus there woudnt be much debating in here since none of us were alive at the time of most the teams mentioned.

and the fact that man united and liverpool were both left out... messed

Deano
exactly...and wolves

Df02
this thread rings of de ja vu... i swear ive seen pretty much exactly same thread with same options on another forum...

Krone
you've forgot Fergies youth treble side and many liverpool sides and sadly sad Chelsea this year. LOADS!!

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
That happens in all the threads. Why not have the same rules in those?

I meant 'forums', not 'threads'.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
I meant 'forums', not 'threads'.

Haha...You absolute lunatic.

Deano
he tryed to confuse me.....the swine

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
Haha...You absolute lunatic.

I'd just had two- yes! Two!- coffees.

Dexx
this fits perfectly into the football thread. you can't make such a specific poll on this because most people won't agree with the best being among those.
closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.