Beta Ray Bill vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

draxx_tOfU
i think horse face is cool, and sentry is uber.....who wins?

bigbran
Horse face.
Unlike Entry, he actually has feats!
And they aren't minor either.

Arahan
Tough one. like bigbran said, Bill has some great feats.
I dont know how this could end so I say 50/50.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Arahan
Tough one. like bigbran said, Bill has some great feats.
I dont know how this could end so I say 50/50.

If there's something at stake, BRB brutalizes Sentry.

rotiart
Hrm.. if sentry... can... break. .. terrax's axe...

I wonder if he could break an odin hammer...

juggernaut66666
BRB

Horrificus
BRB

thedude1948
Sentry!

Horrificus
Originally posted by thedude1948
Sentry!

no

Validus
BRB

Horrificus
What can Sentry do to BRB? He is an incredibly skillful fighter. Strength on Thor's level, all kinds of magic whatsis, asgardian whosis, and a whole mess of yada, yada, yada.

thedude1948
He would throw him into the sun.

Horrificus
i read that all the time in this forum. yet, I can't remember ever seeing it.
otherwise, the Sun wold be covered in a a halo of superbeing molecules.
It is a silly argument.
BRB is just as capable of tossing Sentry into the Sun. But, he wouldn't, because it would not work. Either one of these guys would be able to stop themselves from being flung there. Instead, he would just open a port behind Sentry, give him a little punch, and send Sentry to the dimension of, well, of "Anti-Sentry" stuff!

Ultraman Baltan
Sentry.

bigbran
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Sentry. Explain...

Horrificus
Does anybody in this forum know how EASILY BRB defeated Thor BEFORE he ever received his hammer or Asgardian powers?

This should tell you a lot about his current potential.

norrinradd43
Two titans of marvel who takes it???

Beta Ray Howard
On what we've seen of Sentry, Bill should take the majority, but Sentry is still too much of an unknown to really tell.

DigiMark007
As with pretty much any Sentry thread, we don't know yet.

Soleran
Haha Sentry broke Terrax's axe and hand so he wins 7/10!

Supreme being
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
On what we've seen of Sentry, Bill should take the majority, but Sentry is still too much of an unknown to really tell.

oh come on i think that statement about sentrys becoming a bit old by now i think its safe to assume we have a rough idea of what his capable of. I mean we are clued in on his abilities the only unknown factor seems to be his strenght which i would base roughly around Thors.

BRB for the win the hammer when used right is just to much for bricks.

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by Soleran
Haha Sentry broke Terrax's axe and hand so he wins 7/10!

Thor actually has taken out Terrax with two hits from the hammer. erm

Badabing
Originally posted by Supreme being
oh come on i think that statement about sentrys becoming a bit old by now i think its safe to assume we have a rough idea of what his capable of. I mean we are clued in on his abilities the only unknown factor seems to be his strenght which i would base roughly around Thors.

BRB for the win the hammer when used right is just to much for bricks.
We just don't know enough about Sentry yet. stick out tongue

Anyway, BRB ftw.

Soleran
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Thor actually has taken out Terrax with two hits from the hammer. erm

Sentry didn't even swing his fist to hit Terrax he just reached up and grabbed the axe and broke it then his hand!

He beat Terrax with even less effort then Thor so BRB better anty up and pray for another Stormbreaker power antics to play with Sentry!

Haha Sentry wins he also slapped Dr. Strange and made him his girlfriend there too! Happy Dance

Nihilist
No Void for Bob.

Who takes it ?

Hyperion Prime
BRB

quanchi112
Sentry wins.

PillarofOsiris
BRB

PillarofMight

JakeTheBank
Sentry without the Void has more powers than Bill?

PillarofMight

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by PillarofMight
Sentry had all kinds of powers when he fought the Super Hulk. Bill would get his ass kicked fighting Super Hulk.

But how many more powers does Sentry have over Bill?

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
But how many more powers does Sentry have over Bill? As many as it takes for Nvr to piss you off.

PillarofMight

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
As many as it takes for Nvr to piss you off.

Lmao

Black bolt z
Sentry

h1a8
Full capacity Sentry wins easily.

the Darkone
BRB

Bouboumaster
BRB nail this no0b into the ground.

h1a8
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
BRB nail this no0b into the ground. Naw.

Sentry just casually owns Bill with ease (while practically yawning). As shown against Terrax. Also, the aftershock of a mere punch thrown by Sentry is enough to destroy worlds (while Sentry is holding back).

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by h1a8
Naw.

Sentry just casually owns Bill with ease (while practically yawning). As shown against Terrax. Also, the aftershock of a mere punch thrown by Sentry is enough to destroy worlds (while Sentry is holding back).

Terrax sucks. He's like the third most weakest herald of Galactus, just above Nova (Frankie) and Air-Walker.

Beta Ray Bill, on the other, is a major badass, and would beat the shit out of this piss poor character.

carver9
Sentry wins this just like he would win against any other high herald.

Sentry 8/10

zeel
Originally posted by Soleran
Sentry didn't even swing his fist to hit Terrax he just reached up and grabbed the axe and broke it then his hand!

He beat Terrax with even less effort then Thor so BRB better anty up and pray for another Stormbreaker power antics to play with Sentry!

Haha Sentry wins he also slapped Dr. Strange and made him his girlfriend there too! Happy Dance

BRB wins, and comparering sentry to thor is funny.

thor destroys sentry np. thors feats are off the chart. sentry has nothing for thor,BRB. Hell he cant even do decent against hercules.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by carver9

Sentry 8/10

Sentry is a chump. He is a low class herald at best.

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9

Sentry 8/10 Really, tell that to Hulk and Thor. Heck, Blue Marvel cleaned Sentry's clock right after fighting other people. Sentry was in orbit with a glazed look and all discombobulated. The only reason Sentry "won" that fight was because he had to sucker Blue Marvel...from space.

BRB wins.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Badabing
Really, tell that to Hulk and Thor. Heck, Blue Marvel cleaned Sentry's clock right after fighting other people. Sentry was in orbit with a glazed look and all discombobulated. The only reason Sentry "won" that fight was because he had to sucker Blue Marvel...from space.

BRB wins.
I'd liked to have seen how a one on one fight between those two would have played out.

Hyperion Prime
Really, tell that to Hulk and Thor. Heck, Blue Marvel cleaned Sentry's clock right after fighting other people. Sentry was in orbit with a glazed look and all discombobulated. The only reason Sentry "won" that fight was because he had to sucker Blue Marvel...from space.

BRB wins.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/albm050102.jpg

Badabing
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I'd liked to have seen how a one on one fight between those two would have played out. Looked like Blue Marvel was a beast.Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/albm050102.jpg Heh, discombobulated in orbit.

h1a8
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Sentry is a chump. He is a low class herald at best.

How can a low class herald stalemate Genis, whose mere punches created aftershocks that was so powerful as to destroy worlds (while he was holding back)? How can a low class herald casually break Terrax's axe in two?

BRB will be toast with the utmost ease against Sentry at full capacity.

thanos-prime
bill 7-8/10

wildernesss
current sentry (should he return) has a greater power set & understanding of those powers. even during the female ultron arc he was tapping into the void's power & nearly ripped her head off. his resistence to magic & his molecule man feats give him the edge.

sentry 6/10

Nihilist
Originally posted by wildernesss
current sentry (should he return) has a greater power set & understanding of those powers. even during the female ultron arc he was tapping into the void's power & nearly ripped her head off. his resistence to magic & his molecule man feats give him the edge.

sentry 6/10 You should read the rules in regards to Molecule Man feat/Void.

wildernesss
ok, read them. however, during the molecule man arc sentry (not void) clearly stated to osborn that he understood the nature of his molecule based powers. he created that wolf man creature in his hands to demonstrate this to osborn. also, this story was pre Siege Sentry. so what's the problem?

Bentley
Despite Ultron's sheer awesomeness, Sentry was having a hard time dealing with Stark-tech materials -those in the Extremiss armor- when they fought. Not a great feat for Sentry, excellent showing for Ultron.

wildernesss
well....whatever. the point is, sentry tapped into the void's power without becoming the void. any fancy footwork & armor tossing feats girl ultron demonstrated became remarkably unimpressive when sentry was removing her head.

Bouboumaster

BRB wins.

You forgot also to say how Hercules handled his ass, while taking out the like of Venom and the ofher members of the Dark Avengers

Bouboumaster
Also, BRB isn't care taking like Thor, and would destroy this whining crazy *******'s face.

Estacado
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Also, BRB isn't care taking like Thor, and would destroy this whining crazy *******'s face.
This.

h1a8
You guys this is Sentry at full capacity, not average Sentry or low showing Sentry. This is also BRB at full capacity.

Given that both are at full capacity then Sentry is leaps and bounds above him.

the Darkone
Originally posted by h1a8
You guys this is Sentry at full capacity, not average Sentry or low showing Sentry. This is also BRB at full capacity.

Given that both are at full capacity then Sentry is leaps and bounds above him.

Uh no! BRB is above Sentry, BRB will slaughter his Blondie a$$ into oblivion! BRB is Thor who is willing to kill on a whim, BRB will utterly butt rape head case Sentry.

"Id"
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
i think horse face is cool, and sentry is uber.....who wins? http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-hz8zPlNMJVA/TZjRfNQTYlI/AAAAAAAAMh8/7Fc3atisJo4/s1600/FGCatTaunting.gif

h1a8
Originally posted by the Darkone
Uh no! BRB is above Sentry, BRB will slaughter his Blondie a$$ into oblivion! BRB is Thor who is willing to kill on a whim, BRB will utterly butt rape head case Sentry. Name 1 feat that BRB has that puts him more than 1 half of a Sentry at full capacity.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.