Self-Pity Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lumanix
Give me pity.

-Tired Hiker-
I pity the next foo who posts here!

Lumanix
I am a fool.

Impediment
My feet hurt. Will you rub them?

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Lumanix
Give me pity.

Okay, I'll play along. I pity you, dude. The fact is, you are soooooo money and you don't even know it. I feel bad for what you've been through and all lately, and I'm not sure what exactly it was that was such a big deal. The fact is, you are a fine charming young man that will one day make the ladies melt with your chizzled good looks and your vast sense of humor that can only be compared to a drunk rhinocerous, and believe me buddy, that is funny . . . have you ever seen a drunk rhino make it's way down a freeway behind the wheel of a Toyota Corolla? Trust me, it's funny.

Now then, what you need to do is focus on that man who once was Larry The Arch. Not the later days where you got in a bit of trouble, but the early days where your mere pressence here was worshipped by every poster and thread maker alike, mods swooned over you, a well evolved mosquito named Charles read ALL your stuff via his laptop outside a swamp in Panama. Get your game back, dude. Buck up! smile

Neo_Version 7
yes, bring back Larry the Arch.

lord xyz
*self-pities thread*

Storm
No self-pity threads.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.