Girls Lie Too

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willofthewisp
http://youtube.com/watch?v=aY3Vk61Vzek

I don't know if anyone's ever posted this, but Teri Clark made a little music video a while back featuring everyone's favorite pirate. Watch the whole thing for the surprise ending!

PS: I know it's not Johnny Depp, but just watch it and forget that. It's Jack Sparrow! Savvy?

sccch
I've seen that vid before...I'm guessing that's Jacks mansion.

canchaserAK
now thats what I'm sayin........... she popped into my nightly fantasies lol I'm not in for the whole mansion bit though more in for nooky on the deck of the pearl but hey thats just me LOL

sailorleo
that's HILARIOUS...even if it's not Depp....

tallyblack
splendid!
But "this" Jack Sparrow has a nose....the same one as Cyrano Of Bergerac and not nice small nose of Johnny Depp!

a-k-a-amber
LOL! i remember when this video first came out it was on the top 20 countdown for a long time big grin

tee_pirategirl
OH I saw this before...it was sooooooooo FUNNY but I sorta missed "our" Jack not ONLY cause he's Johnny but also cause he's the "classic Jack" but REALLY good vid and..yeah I agree about "no mantion" and on the deck of the pearl instead

PirateDiva
LMAO!!!! laughing

Bwa Ha Ha
lol!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.