Colossus vs Spidey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

trolly_crouchjr
Fight takes place in an office building.

Dinalfos
Colossus wins, eventually. Spiderman can't dodge him forever in such a small space with his kind of stamina.

trolly_crouchjr
Spidey could mabye throw colossus off the building.Spidey might be able tolure Colossus to the top then kick him off or something...

Dinalfos
So they're allowed to leave the office? Then I guess Spidey could find a way.

endrict
parker might win some fights.

Arahan
Spidey can make some wins but Colossus takes the majority.

The-Judge
how will spiderman defeat colossus?? i dont see a way

Arahan
He waits until Peter transforms back to human and then speedblitzes him with his stingers laughing

hulkrulz
colossus majority

Tha C-Master
Spiderman cannot win in this confrontation.

outavodka
if they can leave the office paker OUTSMARTS colossus FTW i hate when ppl forget SPIDEY HAS A DAMN BRAIN!

complexbrother
Spiderman 2/10 (and only then if Collosus is near a window that peter can push him out of)

outavodka
ide say he has a higher chance because Colossus duznt touch Spidey unless he wants him to, so while Spidey is doing his spider dance around hes got time to come up with about 4 or 5 plans that may or may not work. I still say Parker takes the win

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by outavodka
if they can leave the office paker OUTSMARTS colossus FTW i hate when ppl forget SPIDEY HAS A DAMN BRAIN! Well he'd have no problems with Colossus say 1on1 in a comic, because he'll simply move, outsmart, and win. In versus rules however it basically restrics parker to a slugfest almost.

HisMajestyAC43
colossus would win, not because he is necessarily smarter or a better fighter, but because without some prep, spidey has nothing that would really phase colossus. even if did manage to throw colossus off of an office building, colossus would just get up and keep fighting. unless you are counting ring out, spidey would eventually be caught off guard or make a wrong move and colossus would snap him like a twig...

pr1983
Spidey is faster, more agile, and colossus is never going to hit him... all he can do is web him up, which will last only until colossus rips the webbing...

snoopdogg
Spidey is faster and more agile. So it will be hard to Colossus to peg Spidey with his fists. So Spidey will spend most of his time in defensive mode avoiding Colossus' attacks.

But Colossus is pretty accurate at tossing projectiles and things. All of those fastball special training sessions should pay off.

who?-kid
As much as hate admitting it, but Spider-Man can never beat Colossus. Too strong, too durable, no weaknesses to exploit...

But Colossus won't beat Spider-Man either : too fast, too unpredictable, spider-sense.

This is a non fight.

Ultraman Baltan
Spiderman wins. a) He's gone up against guys like Thing and Luke Cage before, so this may not be bad and b) Spidey always wins at the end! big grin

outavodka
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Spidey is faster and more agile. So it will be hard to Colossus to peg Spidey with his fists. So Spidey will spend most of his time in defensive mode avoiding Colossus' attacks.

But Colossus is pretty accurate at tossing projectiles and things. All of those fastball special training sessions should pay off. [/QUOTEim kinda thinking spider sence is faster than fastball special.>anyway il admitly say spidey loses in a strightup slugfest but its just seem plain f*cking stupid for Spidey to not use his head in any fight he walks into. SPIDERMAN IS NOT WOLVERINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rotiart
Spiderman's gonna break his fist against Colossus organic steel exterior...

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by rotiart
Spiderman's gonna break his fist against Colossus organic steel exterior...

But Spidey's punched through steel before. confused

pr1983
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan

Colossus is no ordinary steel...

outavodka
yet Col has a higher degre of res/or def however anyone looks at it these days. Hell that CivilWar Cap vs Spidey fight went just the way i said>no one cry pis, Cap is THAT DAMN GOOD!

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by pr1983
Colossus is no ordinary steel...

Ah. Still, I'd say Spiderman wins. He HAS to win at the end! big grin

trademark
colossus will kick spider-man butt

outavodka
Ah. Still, I'd say Spiderman wins. He HAS to win at the end! big grin And he will! STAN LEE COMANDS IT SO!

Ultraman Baltan
yet Col has a higher degre of res/or def however anyone looks at it these days. Hell that CivilWar Cap vs Spidey fight went just the way i said>no one cry pis, Cap is THAT DAMN GOOD!

Cap is not that darn good. I am still surprised about it. Spidey took a pipe to the back of the head, and yet Cap hit him in the gut. That's like Batman kicking the Hulk and harming him.

Arahan
These are comics, there is no logic in it.
Sometimes Person A can do that and sometimes he cant.
Dont try to understand it or think about just buy the comic or leave it.

DigiMark007
This has been done before, but it's likely just a stalemate.

Colossus would have a hard time ever touching Spidey, but Parker couldn't really hurt him. Stalemate 8/10.

pr1983
Originally posted by Arahan
These are comics, there is no logic in it.
Sometimes Person A can do that and sometimes he cant.
Dont try to understand it or think about just buy the comic or leave it.

There's always logic... just no physics... erm

Ultraman Baltan
And he will! STAN LEE COMANDS IT SO!

I'm actually serious, though, that Spidey will win. Besides, I do think that Spidey ALWAYS wins at the end, considering that it's true.

rotiart
Considering how early spidermna fingerflicked a robber.. and sent him flying?

I'd agree... if caps shield hasn't been shown to take down helicopters.. fighterplanes... go through semi trucks... hurt the hulk... take down mr. hyde... take down the wrecking crew.. .by himself..

caps no ordinary man. if green goblin can hurt spiderman... i'll say cap can too...

all he has to do is take mary jane to the top of a bridge... and throw her off.

batdude123
Originally posted by DigiMark007
This has been done before, but it's likely just a stalemate.

Colossus would have a hard time ever touching Spidey, but Parker couldn't really hurt him. Stalemate 8/10.

The problem with that logic is that you think Spider-man could last just as long as Colossus. Colossus can continually fight for days upon days and still be as fresh as a daisy. smile Colossus ftw 10/10.

Tha C-Master
In this area Colossus wins.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by rotiart
Considering how early spidermna fingerflicked a robber.. and sent him flying?

I'd agree... if caps shield hasn't been shown to take down helicopters.. fighterplanes... go through semi trucks... hurt the hulk... take down mr. hyde... take down the wrecking crew.. .by himself..

caps no ordinary man. if green goblin can hurt spiderman... i'll say cap can too...

all he has to do is take mary jane to the top of a bridge... and throw her off.

Norman is oodles beyond Cap, in weaponry and power. Cap pretty much tied with Spidey, right? Norman JUMPED off of the god damned Glider and beat Spidey into pulp(it had something to do with Pete talking about Harry or something)! Man, I wish I bought that TPB!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.