Blackbolt vs Mangog n Kurse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

trolly_crouchjr
They are at normal level.
Blackbolt can scream if he needs too.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by trolly_crouchjr
They are at normal level.
Blackbolt can scream if he needs too.

The scream will have no effect on Mangog. The result will be that Mangog will easily kill blackbolt and then savagely assault kurse.

Horrificus
Blackbolt is a non-player in this situation.
Please take him away, and put him someplace safe.

Tshern
Why doesn't his scream have any effect on Mangog?

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Tshern
Why doesn't his scream have any effect on Mangog?

Because no other attack other than a Anti Force blast down the throught worked. no expression

That and the fact that he's uber

Tshern
But nobody has tried Blackbolt's scream on Mangog, right? And yes, I pretty much know the fighting history between Thor and Mangog, but I think Blackbolt screaming from the top of his lungs is more effective than the antiforce blast, which hasn't been all that impressive comparing to godblast...

Thanos_1971
Mangog would probably wonder why Blackbolt was screaming,then walk away shaking his head. laughing

Horrificus
Well, I'm sure it would feel like the other "Ultimate" blasts he has take before from the likes of Odin, Thor, the Asgardian Super-Heavy weapons, etc.
Blackbolt is NOT more powerful than Odin.
Yes, his scream would effect Mangog, or even blow him a distance a way. But, Mangog has proven to be one of the most durable characters in the entire universe and the nine worlds.

guy222
team

Barbarian Shams
Mangog is a freaken beast, and Kurse is a physical juggernaut with insane durability to pretty much anything except for iron. BB is screwed.

psycho gundam
black and blue bolt

llagrok
Team easily

SpiderGauntlet
Sucks to be BB.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.