Wolverine n Sabretooth vs Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

trolly_crouchjr
Who wins?

jasonk3
wolverine

braz
Carnies. circus folk. smell like cabbage. laughing

no expression

my bad. big grin
(Austin Powers quote wink )

ah yes. the fight. Carnie* aka Carnage=winner of this fight. too fast too strong, too deadly.

endrict
carnage says "screws this" and kicks the shit outta both of em.

guy222
carnage

Lord Feron
Carnage, especially he has that new "take over body" power now.

SamZED
Not really new, he's had it all along, so did Venom. Kassidy just took it to a whole new level.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by SamZED
Not really new, he's had it all along, so did Venom. Kassidy just took it to a whole new level. The mass increase by "eating" is new though last time he went Godzilla he had to absorb other symbiotes.

But it's crazy how easily he's keeping everyone in control.

EDIT: Also lol at the town folks thinking they can keep him outside with an electric fence laughing out loud

SamZED
Originally posted by Parmaniac
The mass increase by "eating" is new though last time he went Godzilla he had to absorb other symbiotes.

But it's crazy how easily he's keeping everyone in control.

EDIT: Also lol at the town folks thinking they can keep him outside with an electric fence laughing out loud lol I thought the same thing. And he made avengers hang out with him and play pool. laughing out loud

Yeah, that part is new, I meant the mindcontrol thing. Guess it makes sense that the symbiote can increase its mass by eating, it is alive after all.

guy222
great series

Nihlist
how dare you all, wait till jinzin see this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.