Cyborg vs. Cyclops

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arsenal
http://img48.echo.cx/img48/6024/cybcyc8wq.gif

General Kon-El
Nice pics but uhh if Cyborg gets close enough to Cyclops, Cyke loses. Badly. Cyborg ftw 7/10. I wonder if the heat in the optic blasts would melt Victor?

General Kon-El
Shit i just read a post on KMC where Cyclops got an upgrade....damn...

Thanos_THOTU
Cyborg is way above Cyclops.

The-Judge
cyclops wins

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Nice pics but uhh if Cyborg gets close enough to Cyclops, Cyke loses. Badly. Cyborg ftw 7/10. I wonder if the heat in the optic blasts would melt Victor?

umm...doesn't cyke generate force and not heat with his blasts.

Omega-level
Death or KO? If it's death, Cyborg, if it's KO, Cyclops.

Brian Oswald
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
umm...doesn't cyke generate force and not heat with his blasts.
Yup. No heat

rotiart
Someone said in another thread that Cyke now gets his energy from an Extradimensional source.. rather than solar...

Mind you cyke was also the guy that can hit the moon... and cleared a whole forest in one blast...

Still Cyke 4/10 One of my favorite characters... sad

King Castle
hmm.. interesting.

not sure how Cyke would react at the start of the bell b/c he could one shot..

Prep-Man
Whoever gets the first shot out first.

kakuzu
Cyclops wins, He took out an entire team of mind controlled x men and came out with broken rings only lol which colussus was one of the members. If he hits cyborg with the force of a star of whatever he's going to look like what happen to my cell phone when I threw it at an 18 wheeler.

optic_blast!!!
cyclops takes this one, a no hold bar cyclops will use his full poweroptic blast and if he does that tocyborg he wins every single time 10/10

King Castle
that really wouldnt be within his personality to do so.

he would more likely only use enough power to incapacitate his opponent and test the opponents durability before moving up erm

optic_blast!!!
why shouldnt he do it ? i see people stating things the characters never do in fights regulary but its the characters ability and something he can do.. how do you know cyclops wont start by going all out? perhaps wolverine told him in the past about cyber he knows about his powers and will deside to take him out right away without waiting , anyway cyclops can take him out with a full power optic blast all that remain is his arms

-Pr-
characters fight according to their personality unless otherwise stated.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.