Sebastian Shaw Runs The Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jyppe
The black king vs these combatants. No Prep, No BFR, No PIS (CIS is on)

1. Punisher with a M-16 and a knife
2. Batman with his gadgets (No mother box, etc)
3. Wolverine (Non adamantium version)
4. Spider-man (No stingers nor the new suit)
5. The Blob
6. Thing
7. Colossus
8. Iron-Man (No energy weapons)
9. Hulk

General Kon-El
Wait does Sebastian reset his power levels after each fight? If not, he and Hulk would have a hell of a fight which results in a neverending stalemate. If he resets his powers, Hulk might defeat him before he gets near Hulk's range.

Jyppe
His powerlevel does reset. Otherwise it would become *quite* hard for some of the guys.

invisiblewoman
is this the new spidy suit u were talking about?

B dot Rob
Stops at 1 or 2.

Jyppe
How so? He absorbs nearly all momentium, bullets would do nothing, a knife would cut him, but not deeply at all..

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Jyppe
How so? He absorbs nearly all momentium, bullets would do nothing, a knife would cut him, but not deeply at all..

He absorbed all of Cannonballs Kinetic Energy once...then took his flying butt out with one slap...pretty impressive if you ask me...everytime he punches someone he also increases in strength....plus there's that Colossus knockout in AXM...even though that could all be down to Emma...

Bol Gath
I'd say he gets as far as thing... but no way in hell is he getting past thing... don't get me started on hulk

snoopdogg
In all seriousness I could see Batman taking him out. It probably won't take Batman long to figure out how Shaw's power works being he starts out with normal strength.

A simple sonic from his belt should do the trick.

Thanos_THOTU
Werent Sebastin the king of the black hellfire club? - Spider-man will stop him, if not th Thing.

The Fake Macoy
Batman could take him out, same with Spidey. Shaw needs to breathe and either one of those guys could either gas him or clog his mouth.

Tassadar
If CIS is on, then we are talking Enniser. Shaw = R.I.P.

MERCILOUS
How are they going to figure this out before he powers up? By hitting him with something? Bats and Spidey would need to have everything on their side to win, there's no way in hell Shaw doesn't make it past Thing.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by B dot Rob
Stops at 1 or 2.
laughingHe has beaten colossus no expression

MERCILOUS
Damn straight!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.