Most Durability

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

v0m12
What Marvel character Has the most Durability and why.

NOTE: NO COSMIC or ABSTRACT characters!

lilnutta12
i cant think with the limitation of cosmics

v0m12
and No Immortals

Tshern
Classic Juggernaut? It's kinda hard to top infinite...

Accel
Originally posted by v0m12
and No Immortals
Before you said this, the obvious choice would have been Classic Juggernaut. However, since he's immortal, he'd be part of the list of people who wouldn't count.

I guess it would be Hulk, Mr. Fantastic, Colossus, or Gladiator. Possibly others that I can't remember at the moment.

complexbrother
Mr. Fantastic

The Punisher (rthe most durable human with no powers)

Captian America

rotiart
Originally posted by Accel
Before you said this, the obvious choice would have been Classic Juggernaut. However, since he's immortal, he'd be part of the list of people who wouldn't count.

I guess it would be Hulk, Mr. Fantastic, Colossus, or Gladiator. Possibly others that I can't remember at the moment.

Considering Hulk can be turned to Ash... and come back to life... hence future imperfect... where he became maestro...

As far as durability.. it has to go to Mr. Fantastic. If I remember right wolverine tried to cut reed, and couldn't do it. Or maybe he dodged.. I'm not sure 100% but if thats the case.. he'd be the only one to not get cut...

Tshern

Is Juggs actually immortal? Immune to physical damage, but that doesn't necessarily equal to being immortal...

The-Judge

ankur29
juggeranut.......most invunerble being to ever exist

Ultraman Baltan
This has aready been done.

Accel
Originally posted by Tshern
Is Juggs actually immortal? Immune to physical damage, but that doesn't necessarily equal to being immortal...
Yep. He feeds off the power of Cyttorak, which keeps him from aging, getting hungry, feeling pain, etc.

King_Mungi
Puck, Diamond Lil, Unus the Untouchable, Box IV, Radius

Lucid Lui
Gladiator. Guy's got some great durability feats.

Tron

The-Judge
well, its just so ****in weird, i know one who can surpass everyone else, and may not mention himmessed

Dinalfos
I have three durabilities. I bought them yesterday.

kevdude
John Henry Irons. He died or almost died 2x. Came back in the Entropy Aegis and took the entire blast of both Earths power and Apokolips at the same time. eek!

darthgoober
Slapstick.

galan7777777
deadpool, the blob (classic), juggernaut (classic), slapstick, mxyzptlk, apocalypse, mr. sinister, gladiator (full confidence), Mr. M, plastic man, metamorpho, hulk, superman (blue), doomsday, lobo.......just to name a few lol!

Darth Martin
I'l go with Plastic Man. Let's not compare Reed's strewtching powers to Plastic Mans.

JohnnyDo3
Classic Juggernaut, Hulk, Colossus & thing

thanospimphand
thanos

thanospimphand
and this

Grimm22
Hulk's durability isnt that high until he gets pretty angry.

Reed has the most durability for a being without a healing factor, or a sheild or immortality or whatnot.

Serae Erigon
too bad they cut off herc he would win he shook off a full power blast from thor

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Grimm22
Hulk's durability isnt that high until he gets pretty angry.

Reed has the most durability for a being without a healing factor, or a sheild or immortality or whatnot. Plastic Man's durability>>>>>Reed's.

Accel
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Plastic Man's durability>>>>>Reed's.
Plastic Man isn't Marvel...
Originally posted by v0m12
What Marvel character Has the most Durability and why.

NOTE: NO COSMIC or ABSTRACT characters!

Darth Martin
Plastic Man isn't Marvel... embarrasment Thanks, didn't read the first post just read the title.

Horrificus
Mangog. He is the one Marvel character that has literally only been hurt 1 time.
And that was a full blast from Thor to his insides.

Come on guys. That has to count for something.

King_Mungi
If you mention Hulk you sure as hell have to mention Wendigo

Horrificus
Wendig is more durable than Hulk.
I can't see Hulk getting claws through his brain, and getting right back up to fight again.
When Maestro broke merged-hulk's neck, it took him a while to heal.
Obviously, nervous tissue takes longer for hulk to heal.

Scoobless
Hydro-Man

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Horrificus
Wendig is more durable than Hulk.
I can't see Hulk getting claws through his brain, and getting right back up to fight again.
When Maestro broke merged-hulk's neck, it took him a while to heal.
Obviously, nervous tissue takes longer for hulk to heal.

Prof. Hulk =/= Savage Hulk.

Different physiology.

The-Judge
hydroman isnt THAT daurabel

Horrificus
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Prof. Hulk =/= Savage Hulk.

Different physiology.

How different do you think it is?

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Horrificus
How different do you think it is?

Well, one of them hardly ever bled at all, the other has been gutted and reduced to a pile of flesh. Among others.

hellknight
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.