Wolverine vs Gamora

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

complexbrother
Wolverine
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/ba/UltLogan.jpg

vs

Gamora
http://www.norse-man.net/Marvel/Char-G/Gamora.jpg

rotiart
Technically Wolverine hasn't been put down as of late.... not even by people who should be able to put him down... Stupid uber healing/metal frame... So i'd say gamora couldn't put current wolverine down...

However pre apocalypse tampering/magneto tampering... gamora probably would have pulled 6/10 against the original wolverine.

complexbrother
I say she takes him 9/10 becaust she most def got him beat in fighting skills, she not scarred of death (hell she died twice and she was trained by friggen Thanos, so she has that killer attitude), she's stronger and faster, and has a healing factor as good as Wolverine's.

Tshern
Can you actually prove that she's stronger than Wolverine? And I've seen them facing each other once and Wolverine took her out.

rotiart
She has a healing factor? I didn't know that. I've never seen her heal back any wounds. Hrm... well if wiki says so...

okay then its a tie. They fight for 5 hours... then have 10 hours of "bedroom fighting" then fight for 5 more hours... stop for a snack at an Ihop... and then continue into infinity.. neither would put the other down.

Tshern
She has a healing factor. It is illustrated on numerous occasions, she healed from Wolverine's stab very quickly in Infinity Crusade.

rotiart
You'll have to excuse me. Infinity Crusade.. and most comics with the infinity watch are like 5-10 years ago. smile Still i go the fight goes 50/50.. and doesn't even actually end.

well.. unless wolverine pulls out the claws... then he'll probably cause enough bleed with a decapitation... to stop the fight for a bit. :P

Acrosurge
Originally posted by rotiart
You'll have to excuse me. Infinity Crusade.. and most comics with the infinity watch are like 5-10 years ago. smile Still i go the fight goes 50/50.. and doesn't even actually end.

well.. unless wolverine pulls out the claws... then he'll probably cause enough bleed with a decapitation... to stop the fight for a bit. :P Actually, I'd put the fight in Gamora's favor. As of Annihilation, she seems to have received a huge upgrade. She's demonstrated superhuman speed, strength, durability (she survived being dipped in Magma), and energy projection. I don't know how she came across these upgrades, but she definitely deserves her reputation as the, "Most Dangerous Woman in the Universe" now. Not to mention, she carries that god-killer blade. I daresay, it could end Wolverine with a few swipes.

Gamora, 8/10.

rotiart
Dammit. I should really read my collection of Annihilation comics. You win this fight... for now....

Tshern
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Actually, I'd put the fight in Gamora's favor. As of Annihilation, she seems to have received a huge upgrade. She's demonstrated superhuman speed, strength, durability (she survived being dipped in Magma), and energy projection. I don't know how she came across these upgrades, but she definitely deserves her reputation as the, "Most Dangerous Woman in the Universe" now. Not to mention, she carries that god-killer blade. I daresay, it could end Wolverine with a few swipes.

Gamora, 8/10.

Thanks for the information! Haven't read Annihilation that much and that for completely new to me. Now I'm ready to give it to her, too.

Soleran
Thats a good piece of Art of Wolverine there, is it from Ultimates though it makes him look kinda tallsmile

Wolverine takes her down because that picture you showed of Gamora is the suckage, thats all.

complexbrother
even b4 the Annilation she was leagues above wolvie. without a weapon she took out She Hulk, The Thing, and Vindicator by herself (during the Infinity War)

complexbrother
Originally posted by Soleran
Thats a good piece of Art of Wolverine there, is it from Ultimates though it makes him look kinda tallsmile

Wolverine takes her down because that picture you showed of Gamora is the suckage, thats all.

hahahahahaha ! laughing

Ultraman Baltan
At first I thought you meant Gomora. laughing out loud
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/21/Ultraman.jpg/180px-Ultraman.jpg

http://hicbc.com/tv/max/contents/info/051114/images/gomora.gif

At that moment I was ready to scream, since Gomora(aka Gomola) has survived dropping over two thousand feet in the air, getting set on fire, and having his tail blown off. During that he was still able to fight Mr. I-Am-The-Ultimate-Being-Ultraman. But, in this case, I'm not sure who Gamora is.

Rols
I dont know what Wolverines immunity to magick attacks + God slayer Dagger.. Gamora has been playing around with Dark forces, similar to Thanos.. Im betting Gamora would have the advantage..

King KAM
Originally posted by Rols
I dont know what Wolverines immunity to magick attacks + God slayer Dagger.. Gamora has been playing around with Dark forces, similar to Thanos.. Im betting Gamora would have the advantage.. dude isnt it gonna be sweeeeeet when thanos gets tired of annihilus and starts kicking ass?

nvrbeenwthagirl
I have always thought of Gamora as 2nd only to karate kid in terms of skill. Add in the fact that she has those weird bones thanos gave her, and that nifty healing factor, i think she creme's wolverine.

Rols
Amen to that brother.. big grin.

King KAM
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I have always thought of Gamora as 2nd only to karate kid in terms of skill. Add in the fact that she has those weird bones thanos gave her, and that nifty healing factor, i think she creme's wolverine. and they are both behind cap.

Tshern
And hell they are. Bring some evidence to the table to back that up...

King KAM
Originally posted by Tshern
And hell they are. Bring some evidence to the table to back that up... cap is the one with the more impressive h2h victories.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King KAM
and they are both behind cap.

OMG. Karate kid can take out daxamites. Gamora can take out the hulk, drax, and wolverine all at the same time. Cap is just not in thier lvl. Not at all.

King KAM
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
OMG. Karate kid can take out daxamites. Gamora can take out the hulk, drax, and wolverine all at the same time. Cap is just not in thier lvl. Not at all. he is in h2h.

And all i saw was karate kid run from some daxamites...didnt impress me too much. seemed like some major PIS, which cap is fully capable of.

nvrbeenwthagirl
he is in h2h.

And all i saw was karate kid run from some daxamites...didnt impress me too much. seemed like some major PIS, which cap is fully capable of.

There is no way in hell cap can take Karate Kid or Gamora. Please stop this. This is insane. Captain America would have a hard time against batman or wolverine. and your putting him over gamora and karate kid. JUST NO. NO JUST NO

Tshern
cap is the one with the more impressive h2h victories.

Show me Cap hurting someone akin to Pre-Crisis Superboy and I'll reconsider his inferiority to Karate Kid again.

Thanos_1971
Originally posted by rotiart
She has a healing factor? I didn't know that. I've never seen her heal back any wounds. Hrm... well if wiki says so...

okay then its a tie. They fight for 5 hours... then have 10 hours of "bedroom fighting" then fight for 5 more hours... stop for a snack at an Ihop... and then continue into infinity.. neither would put the other down.

laughing @bedroom fighting.

riceroost
cap is the one with the more impressive h2h victories. Like when he got taken down in H2H by Wolverine?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by complexbrother
even b4 the Annilation she was leagues above wolvie. without a weapon she took out She Hulk, The Thing, and Vindicator by herself (during the Infinity War)

Eh? Vindicator took her out

batdude123
Anyway... Gamora wins.

riceroost
even b4 the Annilation she was leagues above wolvie. without a weapon she took out She Hulk, The Thing, and Vindicator by herself (during the Infinity War) I dont remember her taking out those guys during Secret War. She may have knocked down She-Hulk, but she didn't beat her. And who cares if she knocked She Hulk off her feet? Wolverine has knocked down Hulk many a time. And Wolverine has beaten Vindicator and Thing as well.

darthgoober
Gamora(classic) takes this at least 7/10. Current wins 10/10.

celestialdemon
Gamora would destroy Wolverine. She has a healing factor, metal bones, and far superior fighting skills. Plus, she is stronger than Wolverine (she flipped over tanks by herself), and she's incredibly quick (she dodged WM Thor's attacks for a little while and even tagged Thanos w/o getting hit when they sparred).

h1a8
Bump

Blue Area Vet

These fools don't really know her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.