Midnighter(from The Authority) vs batman with prep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
fine then no wolverine in here.

Midnighter(from The Authority) vs batman with prep

in NYC streets

who wins?

endrict
for those who dont know mdnighter his powers are.

Midnighter's neural induction allows him to calculate over a million possible combat scenarios in a second. He has fibre-lined muscle increasing his strength, durability, and reflexes. Midnighter has shown that he can move faster than the human- and even superhuman- eye in a quick speed burst. He can survive in anaerobic environments for short periods. He also has a second heart allowing him to survive wounds that would be otherwise fatal.

He possesses also a super-enhanced immune system, to the point where AIDS was defeated in six weeks and common cold never stays more than a couple of minutes. After [The Doctor overdosed himself with heroin, the doctors used a shot of Midnighter's blood to jumpstart his system and remove his physical addictions/dependencies. Though not on the level of certain Marvel characters, Midnighter does heal much faster than a normal human, having survived having his neck broken at least once.

Midnighter is also quite adept at stealth, and has used both a nightstick and a telescoping staff in close combat. His personal arsenal also commonly incroporates throwing stars.

B dot Rob
Midnighter 10/10

complexbrother
Midnighter easily.

nvrbeenwthagirl
We are talking about batman with prep right? Like batman know's every thing about midnighter? Batman 10/10. Batman would just laser his head off. It's not like midnighter's healing factor is replacing a head. But batman with prep against an enemy he knows everything about just about kills it for midnighter.

endrict
damn you wolverine haters... i knew this would happen

endrict
yes with prep.

endrict
a friend told me to summit this fight. thats why i am posting it.

guy222
bruce

Troop
Uh why did you bump a dead thread when there are so many more active versions of this?

OneDumbG0
Maybe because this one has Batman with prep and the others don't? Makes it more interesting and certainly more arguable for some people.

Doesn't matter much anyway. Midnighter is a beast. Anybody who's read five comics worth of Midnighter knows he still curbstomps Batman w/ prep.

Midnighter 9/10.

Endrict Nuul
I think Bats can win a few, If Bats can mess with Midnighter's CPU then he can win.

Jugglenaut
Midnighter is essentially a superhuman killer Bats, so what prevents the Apollo's husband from taking a majority?

Eon Blue
Batman wins.

Grinning Goku
Midnighter. His ability to calculate over a million scenarios would win the day, unless Batman figures out a way to hamper this ability.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Midnighter. His ability to calculate over a million scenarios would win the day, unless Batman figures out a way to hamper this ability.

Screwing around with Midnighter's battle PCU might work?

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul

So is Batman aware of all of his abilities? Is he allowed to gather intel on Midnighter? Can he even shadow the guy without getting killed? Or is he just told he has to prepare for an enemy that has him beat in every category?

Endrict Nuul
Batman has prep....

Jugglenaut
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
How would Bats get that to work though? Has he ever used something to that extent against other opponents before?

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Jugglenaut
How would Bats get that to work though? Has he ever used something to that extent against other opponents before?

Not to my knowledge. But that doesn't mean he couldn't. I'm still leaning towards Midnighter, though.

Eon Blue
I like Midnighter move than Batman, but I honestly don't see Midnighter winning here.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Eon Blue
I like Midnighter move than Batman, but I honestly don't see Midnighter winning here.

Why the hell not? Midnighter is a beast. confused

Jugglenaut
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Honestly, barring the ****ing with Midnighter's implants, how does Batman have a real chance?
And even then, we don't even know if Batman CAN screw with the implants in the first place. I know that Team Achilles managed to **** with them once by using Henry Bendix's files, but that's about it.

If Bats makes the first move, he's essentially screwed over.

Endrict Nuul
Could a EMP work on Midnighter? I think it should.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.