Robin from Teen Titans to officially join "The Batman" toon series.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Yea, i dunno if Robin's leaving the Teen Titans or what.

But it's suppose to be the 1st time the fight crime as a team, during the early years. It's due in Sept.

I liked the animated series way better, from a few years back, but the effects on this show don't look to bad

Black Adam
???

TT is canceled so I don't think it's going to effect it that much.

Neutro
ehhh I don't think it'll compare to BTAS. I mean really... you can't beat seeing croc floating down a sewer and Batman and Robin going "OH NOEZ" While seeing Bane break through everything.

Silverstein
what channel will this be on?

trademark
um there is like 5 diernt robins so you cant say it is the one from TT

Tron
I seriously doubt that it's the same Robin from the Teen Titans series (or even the same actor, for that matter). Those shows had nothing to do with each other. TT is closer to BTAS or JLU (mainly because of the animation and production team).

chase el
teen titans robin is tim drake anyways.

i think the one in the batman series will be dick grayson, no? or is nightwing already in the show

trademark
i dont think they got there yet

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by chase el
teen titans robin is tim drake anyways.

i think the one in the batman series will be dick grayson, no? or is nightwing already in the show No it's all 3 in one and in Teentians they went into the future and he was Nightwing which is Dick Grayson. Yeah it is the teen titans robin in the batman, I read about it in an interview while teen titans was off.

Neutro
Three in one?! but... argh.. how?! Why?!

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by Neutro
Three in one?! but... argh.. how?! Why?! Well it's based off Dick Grayson the most since he was the only robin that had a thing for starfire and almost got married, and in the future ep he went to nightwing. The staff is from Drake though. Oh and the ep where that little wierd guy from a different dimention came in, they said that is really robin, they did a blood test and his name was Dick Grayson backwards.

Neutro
That's kind of weird, but at least they didn't make him part Robin from The Dark Knight Returns (Carrie).

WrathfulDwarf
Isn't this friggin genious of DC and WB. They cancel TT and they let The Batman cartoon stay on the air. I tell ya they're stupendously geniouses in charged.

wuTa
Lets not forget the dismissal of JLU, i mean they treated that show like it was the plague, and besides BTAS, you're not gonna find a better superhero cartoon.

Robin?...I thought that there weren't gonna have Robin in "The Batman"...I know there is gonna be a future episode where Nightwing is gonna be involved, and thats the only episode I plan on watching.

Gregory
It's not like Teen Titans was a big loss, but cancelling JLU ... that was just a damn shame.

This is what DC gets for giving WB control of their material.

Neutro
They just don't make the shows like they used to, perhaps becuase parents are all "Waaauuugghhh violence in cartoons" etc.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Ricodrayz
Well it's based off Dick Grayson the most since he was the only robin that had a thing for starfire and almost got married, and in the future ep he went to nightwing. The staff is from Drake though. Oh and the ep where that little wierd guy from a different dimention came in, they said that is really robin, they did a blood test and his name was Dick Grayson backwards.

yeah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.