Quasar, Thor, Silver Surfer vs. Hal,Orion,Takion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
If the MARVEL side looses, Surtur gets to destroy as guard and Earth.
If they win, Zenla is restored and surfer gets to get his life back.

If DC looses,
The Old Gods will destroy New Genesis
If they Win, Hal gets to erase the stain of parallax from his history.

Both sides are going on all, pullying every trick they can think of and using every weapon and power at thier disposal. These are high stakes. Who takes?

rotiart
Current surfer beats Takion
Classically written Quasar beats Hal Jordan. Currently written Quasar loses.
Thor and Orion find themselves fighting for a few days with no clear decider.

Surfer goes on to help Thor as so would classic quasar..

recently written quasar was a pale imitation of his old days, and is poorly written CIS. He loses to Hal. Whereas Classic would pull a small majority.

So dependent on the version of Quasar, it goes to either marvel or DC.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by rotiart
Current surfer beats Takion
Classically written Quasar beats Hal Jordan. Currently written Quasar loses.
Thor and Orion find themselves fighting for a few days with no clear decider.

Surfer goes on to help Thor as so would classic quasar..

recently written quasar was a pale imitation of his old days, and is poorly written CIS. He loses to Hal. Whereas Classic would pull a small majority.

So dependent on the version of Quasar, it goes to either marvel or DC.

Takion was leagues above surfer before his upgrade. I don't think he still is as powerful as takion. And Takion has the full knowlege of the source backing him up on how to use his powers. The silver surfer would know defeat at the hands of takion. he needs to be humbled any way. :P. No version of quasar can beat hal jordan. and thor and orion would be a great fight. but Orion's stamina and strength would be too much for thor. ORion can even amp his strength with the astro force and the mother box will heal all the wounds thor can inflict. dc 9/10

rotiart
So, if you really think its 9/10 you created a spite thread for the hell of it? Most people lean... slightly one way or the other when they create threads... obviously you have an extreme dc bias.

shrug.
Guess no point in replying in this thread anymore as apparently the threadmaker created it to be a spite thread.

Validus
Can you please stop equating Surfer with Takion? Thanks.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So, if you really think its 9/10 you created a spite thread for the hell of it? Most people lean... slightly one way or the other when they create threads... obviously you have an extreme dc bias.

shrug.
Guess no point in replying in this thread anymore as apparently the threadmaker created it to be a spite thread.

So now I made it to be a spite thread. I'm so glad you know me like that. It wasn't made to be a spite thread. It was made becuz you keep equating experience. SO i'm putting one of the most experienced teams against another experience team. Now experience can't be used as a crutch in the argument. ANd I dont have an extreme dc bias. I have an extreme reaction to all of the marvel bias I have seen on these boards forever. So i'm making a stand when it needs to be made.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Validus
Can you please stop equating Surfer with Takion? Thanks.
Sorry, Takion is the closest thing DC has to surfer. even tho he's too powerful, he is the only one that can do every thing the surfer can do with skill.

rotiart
No. You stated yourself this is your thread, and you created it because you believe it to be a curbstomp of one over the other. Foolish though you may be, that is not the case. But since you as the threadmaker have created it to be a curbstomp, I am rather selfassured that you will take anything I say and toss it to the side. Therefore like I said, I will not be debating the characters in this thread. I gave my team a slight majority, however you gave a curbstomp.

Hence. Spitethread.

Rols
I see this going 6/10 against Marvel.. too bad ive got to go to work, see how this goes.. later

nvrbeenwthagirl
No. You stated yourself this is your thread, and you created it because you believe it to be a curbstomp of one over the other. Foolish though you may be, that is not the case. But since you as the threadmaker have created it to be a curbstomp, I am rather selfassured that you will take anything I say and toss it to the side. Therefore like I said, I will not be debating the characters in this thread. I gave my team a slight majority, however you gave a curbstomp.

Hence. Spitethread.

NO, a spite thread woudl be parallax, darksied, and Gog, against the marvel team. I have my opinion, and it'smine. But I know that other's will have thier opinion as to what the marvel team can come up with. which means that it's not a spite thread becuz there is just argument for the marvel team to win. i just dont' hold that view. So no, this isn't a spite thread. You got it all wrong. Stop trying to figure out my motives. a spite thread is an obvious match up that every one and thier mother can see is lopsided. I didn't pick the new warriors versus my dc guys. I picked some very tuff and skilled marvel guys. tthe marvel counter parts per say to my dc guys. a spite thread is darksied vs wolverine or soemthing silly like that.

rotiart
A spite thread is one where you created it in your beliefs it to be a curbstomp, just to make a point. Good job. Pat yourself on the back. Now take your hands off that cookie. You haven't deserved it yet.

B dot Rob
Have you truly never been with a girl?

rotiart
WTF. I was dating 5 girls at the same time, when I met my current girl...

Oh hahahahhahaha... I thought that was directed at me.

nvrbeenwthagirl
A spite thread is one where you created it in your beliefs it to be a curbstomp, just to make a point. Good job. Pat yourself on the back. Now take your hands off that cookie. You haven't deserved it yet.

NO a curb stomp is the other side not even being able to put up a fight. Like Thanos vs. Generation x or something. That is a spite thread. I knwo what i'm talking about. Thanos vs. the xmen could be debated. and even tho he would still win 10/10, they can fight back, and put up a good fight. just cuz someone wins 10/10 doesn't mean they take it easy. thano's 10/10 against the xmen is not the same as his 10/10 against gen x. he gets the victory in both scenes, but one is clearly one sided. So even tho I think my dc team get's the victory, they dont' just get an auto win, the marvel side woudl make it hard, and some people could argue convincingly for marvel. Which does NOT make this a spite thread or a curb stomp. NOW GIVE ME MY COOKIE!!!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by B dot Rob
Have you truly never been with a girl?

I"ve eaten a couple kitty cats. That's about it.

rotiart
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
NO a curb stomp is the other side not even being able to put up a fight. Like Thanos vs. Generation x or something. That is a spite thread. I knwo what i'm talking about. Thanos vs. the xmen could be debated. and even tho he would still win 10/10, they can fight back, and put up a good fight. just cuz someone wins 10/10 doesn't mean they take it easy. thano's 10/10 against the xmen is not the same as his 10/10 against gen x. he gets the victory in both scenes, but one is clearly one sided. So even tho I think my dc team get's the victory, they dont' just get an auto win, the marvel side woudl make it hard, and some people could argue convincingly for marvel. Which does NOT make this a spite thread or a curb stomp. NOW GIVE ME MY COOKIE!!!

It makes it a spite thread if YOU, the threadmaker thinks its a curbstomp and not really up for debate... embarrasment

And no cookie for you. My girlfriend ate 2 of my chocolate chip cookies and I only have this one left!

nvrbeenwthagirl
It makes it a spite thread if YOU, the threadmaker thinks its a curbstomp and not really up for debate... embarrasment

And no cookie for you. My girlfriend ate 2 of my chocolate chip cookies and I only have this one left!

I dont think it's a curb stomp. I think my team can win, but a curb stomp is when I think they can just beat the hell out of the other team without them putting up a fight. Clearly, it's up for debate if quasar can beat hal. it's up for debate if thor is able to beat orion. and i'ts up for debate if the upgraded surfer is a match for takion. My opinion is my opinion. every op has an opinion on a thread when they make it. it's not fair to say just cuz they have an opinion, it's a spite thread. A spite thread would have been parallax vs quasar since someone had the nerves to say quasar could actually do well. lmao. But I wanted a debate with out all that experience nonsense. since hal is just as experienced as quasar if not more so.

rotiart
If quasar did not have the means to manipulate the oan energies of hals ring (lets say due to CIS) then Hal would pummel Quasar...

Disallowing CIS Quasar would beat Hal on the basis that the energies of Hal's can be used against him.

Surfer/Takion and Thor/Orion is up for debate.

I say Marvel 6 or 7 of 10.

nvrbeenwthagirl
If quasar did not have the means to manipulate the oan energies of hals ring (lets say due to CIS) then Hal would pummel Quasar...

Disallowing CIS Quasar would beat Hal on the basis that the energies of Hal's can be used against him.

Surfer/Takion and Thor/Orion is up for debate.

I say Marvel 6 or 7 of 10.
And can't quasar's energies be used against him as well?

Validus
Sorry, Takion is the closest thing DC has to surfer. even tho he's too powerful, he is the only one that can do every thing the surfer can do with skill.
Green Lantern is closer to Surfer than Takion. His feats prove it. Takion is on a whole different power scale. It's like comparing Sentinel Alan Scott to a normal Lantern.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Validus
Green Lantern is closer to Surfer than Takion. His feats prove it. Takion is on a whole different power scale. It's like comparing Sentinel Alan Scott to a normal Lantern.

Ok my thinking is that The old silver surfer was on par with Hal jordan. and quasar was maybe just under that. Since Surfer has gotten upgraded, he may be on par with takion. I dont know. Takion has some serious energy and molecule manipulation powers going on. I'm inclined to think upgraded surfer could give takion a good fight. leaving quasar to fight hal jordan.

Validus
We don't have much to go on with "upgraded" Surfer but compare his showing against Aegis and Thanos' showing against Galactus in his mini series. Thanos was at least able to knock G off his ass before getting one shotted. Surfer could barely make Aegis turn her head. He might as well have sprayed her with a water gun. Judging by that he's not as powerful as Thanos much less the Highfather of New Genesis.

rotiart
And can't quasar's energies be used against him as well?

Possibly, but as never been done yet. People have tried to drain quasar of his power, only to find that he has drained them of theirs instead.

He even was stealing the power cosmic from silver surfer without surfer realizing it!

Validus
Possibly, but as never been done yet. People have tried to drain quasar of his power, only to find that he has drained them of theirs instead.
Except Annihilus. embarrasment

Soleran
Dark force thoughsad

Jesse7
Hal beats SS in feats, lets not forget Hals feat of when he retained the big bang.

Secondly Takion is WAY out of SS and any heralds league.

Thirdly DC does have a version of SS but hes much more powerful, hes called Waverider (I think thats his name).

Fourthly Orion with the Astro Force and Mother box beats out Thor, morrison's series of Orion really portrayed him as much weaker then he is; come on exploding gasoline hurting Orion, give me a break.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Jesse7
Hal beats SS in feats, lets not forget Hals feat of when he retained the big bang.

Secondly Takion is WAY out of SS and any heralds league.

Thirdly DC does have a version of SS but hes much more powerful, hes called Waverider (I think thats his name).

Fourthly Orion with the Astro Force and Mother box beats out Thor, morrison's series of Orion really portrayed him as much weaker then he is; come on exploding gasoline hurting Orion, give me a break.

Well Maybe I mis judged the marvel team. I thought they were like very powerful and a good match for the DC team. but waverider is so powerful, surfer can't touch a being who controls all the chronal energy.

rotiart
You stated yourself you voted 9/10 for team dc... which means you knew it was a curbstomp....

nvrbeenwthagirl
You stated yourself you voted 9/10 for team dc... which means you knew it was a curbstomp....

Please, just no. I said I thought my team would win. But I never said a curb stomping. So please don't think for me. Ur not doing a good job of it. If you look at alot of my other post before today, i have always equated these same guys in other of my battles. So no just no. A curb stomp would be parallax,Darksied, and Gog.

Rols
I see Marvel winning 3 to 4 wins on this, Quazar/Thor/SS has closer feat to Hal or perhaps rivaling that. Hal has overall more feats than Takion, if you think bout it...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Rols
I see Marvel winning 3 to 4 wins on this, Quazar/Thor/SS has closer feat to Hal or perhaps rivaling that. Hal has overall more feats than Takion, if you think bout it...

Yeah Hal has more feats than the others cuz he had a long running book. But Takion can literally access the power of Oa and shut Hal down. In one of the Takion books, Takion was able to control the speed force, the OA source, and the quantum field.

What If...
while watching 8 different animes?!

what a multitasker.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
Seriously, Marvel team has no shot here. It's not because of Hal or Orion, but because of Takion. Seriously, the guy's has part of the Source's power flowing through him. This is actually a 10/10 victory for the DC side.

Rols
Exactly how was Takion controled the speed force and the OA sources, and lets not forget when a new char. is introduced, quess char. like Flash tend to Jobb.. Till this guy shows on comic feat Surpassing Hal/Quazar/Thor/SS highest feat, i think in my opinion is a notch below them...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by batdude123
Seriously, Marvel team has no shot here. It's not because of Hal or Orion, but because of Takion. Seriously, the guy's has part of the Source's power flowing through him. This is actually a 10/10 victory for the DC side.

Well who in DC could replace Takion on this team up? Another GL? Every one keeps saying Kyle is too powerful as well. I'll have to do some research.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Exactly how was Takion controled the speed force and the OA sources, and lets not forget when a new char. is introduced, quess char. like Flash tend to Jobb.. Till this guy shows on comic feat Surpassing Hal/Quazar/Thor/SS highest feat, i think in my opinion is a notch below them...

Nah you got it all wrong. Takion is rediculous. He scattered his atoms across the cosmos and then pulled them all back together. He is the living embodiment of the source.

Rols
Originally posted by batdude123
Just because he has accessed to the source energies does'nt leterally make him unbeatable. If you think like that, it could be said that his more powerfull than classic Ion or Parallax since even dough they have shown feat way above him, he is more powerfull because of presence. I need to see feat of him surpassing said so Char. to be above him..

nvrbeenwthagirl
Just because he has accessed to the presence energies does'nt leterally make him unbeatable. If you think like that, it could be said that his more powerfull than classic Ion or Parallax since even dough they have shown feat way above him, he is more powerfull because of presence. I need to see feat of him surpassing said so Char. to be above him..

No one said he was unbeatable. But he is the only living thing in all the cosmos that is connected Directly to the source. The source that powered the Godwave, the Oan big bang, the speed force, the quantum field, and every thing. I think Silver Surfer Pushing his limits would give takion a really good fight. If the surfer was directly connect to the power infinite, then that would be an awesome battle.

Big Sexy
No one said he was unbeatable. But he is the only living thing in all the cosmos that is connected Directly to the source. The source that powered the Godwave, the Oan big bang, the speed force, the quantum field, and every thing. I think Silver Surfer Pushing his limits would give takion a really good fight. If the surfer was directly connect to the power infinite, then that would be an awesome battle. Takion? Are we talking about Highfathers sucessor?

Rols
No I think Quazar would be of bitter fight against Takion( would probably have the best chance of winning too), Thor against Orion, and SS against Hal..
In Marvel i like to think the cosmic primodial (cosmic enery(CP or PC)) is a kin to the source as most abstract entities possess this power and control over them gives you access to diff. sources of power..

batdude123
Just because he has accessed to the source energies does'nt leterally make him unbeatable. If you think like that, it could be said that his more powerfull than classic Ion or Parallax since even dough they have shown feat way above him, he is more powerfull because of presence. I need to see feat of him surpassing said so Char. to be above him..

I never said that. laughing Highfather built him to be his successor. He's definitely skyfather, or maybe a notch above though. Definitely above the other people in this thread.

Rols
But Takion hasnt shown feat to be at skyfather level, I could say Sentry would be above Skyfather since he was able to beat Big G.. even dough there wasnt enough feat putting him in that level. And dont understamate Quazar just yet, he still posses a portion of the starbrand (which we really dont know what it can do) pared with Quantum band..

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Takion? Are we talking about Highfathers sucessor?

Yes.

nvrbeenwthagirl
But Takion hasnt shown feat to be at skyfather level, I could say Sentry would be above Skyfather since he was able to beat Big G.. even dough there wasnt enough feat putting him in that level. And dont understamate Quazar just yet, he still posses a portion of the starbrand (which we really dont know what it can do) pared with Quantum band..

Takion is most definitely Top Tier Sky Father. That in between area of Sky Father and Abstract. Few live in that area. He's one of them. I dont know if Silver Surfer is in that area as well now that he has been powered up some more.

Rols
Takion is most definitely Top Tier Sky Father. That in between area of Sky Father and Abstract. Few live in that area. He's one of them. I dont know if Silver Surfer is in that area as well now that he has been powered up some more.
Dont know but he was Ko'd quite easyly by Aeges, and what he has done so far he has done before.. Regarding atom being scattered before by an attack SS has done that twice + his body being cut to diff. pieces as well and then reformed hardly a skyfather feat.. I still have yet to see
Takion shown feats above skyfather.. Ie.. bend reality, rearranging solar systems, etc, etc... I still say Quazar could probably beat him, unless proven wrong...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Dont know but he was Ko'd quite easyly by Aeges, and what he has done so far he has done before.. Regarding atom being scattered before by an attack SS has done that twice + his body being cut to diff. pieces as well and then reformed hardly a skyfather feat.. I still have yet to see
Takion shown feats above skyfather.. Ie.. bend reality, rearranging solar systems, etc, etc... I still say Quazar could probably beat him, unless proven wrong...

I"m going to just stop talking to you now. Takion is the High Father of the New Gods. And he was more powerful than Highfather at his inception. I"m using the new takion before he even got to know his powers. The very first day he got his powers, he trashed a greenlantern, flash, and captain atom at the same time. Takion is simply beyond any sky father out there. he controls the source of thier powers. at least in DC. He IS magic, Oan energy, Speed force, Supernatural, cosmic, astral, quantum, light, magnetism, ect. He's all of it. The only other being who can many of the same things as him is silver surfer. surfer just doesn't tap the limitless might as takion. But I'm sure surfer could go suck up a star or two and give takion a hell of a fight.

Rols
Didnt Doomsday trash those 3 guys you mentioned. Anyhow I know his the new highfather but he hasnt shown feat in comic panel to match skyfather level.. Take Sentry for example he supposedly beat Galactus and supppose to have a million exploding sun energies on himself, which should make him top tier skyfather level beings.. but do you agree
on that??? This is what im arguing about, just because he supposedly on a say so skyfather level w/ out feats to back it up, does not make it a 10/10 curbstomps against marvel team..
And im sure SS would lose against Takion but Quazar, diff. story.. This is what im basing the fight on Takion vs Quazar, Hal vs SS, Thor vs Orion which i think would net marvel team 3-4 wins.. Any way thats just my 2 cents...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Didnt Doomsday trash those 3 guys you mentioned. Anyhow I know his the new highfather but he hasnt shown feat in comic panel to match skyfather level.. Take Sentry for example he supposedly beat Galactus and supppose to have a million exploding sun energies on himself, which should make him top tier skyfather level beings.. but do you agree
on that??? This is what im arguing about, just because he supposedly on a say so skyfather level w/ out feats to back it up, does not make it a 10/10 curbstomps against marvel team..
And im sure SS would lose against Takion but Quazar, diff. story.. This is what im basing the fight on Takion vs Quazar, Hal vs SS, Thor vs Orion which i think would net marvel team 3-4 wins.. Any way thats just my 2 cents...

Let's be real, no one on these boards is going to ever match quasar up to takion. That is a curbstomp many times over. Takion would murder quasar. Quasar controls the same energy source as Captain Atom, ANd Caption atom has universal changing powers with in him. Flash is one of the most powerful superheroes ever with the speed force and kyle gl is extremely powerful as well. he beat all of them when he didn't even know how to use his powers. Takion is a matter manipulator of the highest order. And energy wielder 2nd to none. He scattered his atoms across the cosmos and simply willed himself back together again. Quasar can't hope to match him. SIlver Surfer is leagues and away more powerful and skilled than quasar, he he might not be able to beat takion. I know quasar would know peace at last in death if he were to mess with takion.

Rols
You seemed to be forgetting that Quazar still possess the power of the star brand or a portion of it which is multiversal in power (Marvel Universe), combined that w/ the quantum bands, + CA... Even Lt acknowledge the power of Quazar.. Quazar is from Marvel and doesnt follow same rules as as DC Captains atoms quantum energy powers.. I mean this guy siphoned powers from abstrack entities such as Watcher, Ego, Chronos, Oblivion.. He is able to ressurrect himself from death, and was stated that his bodies might have mutated from prolonged exposure to the Starbrand.. I can see him becoming like Ion (starheart + GLring) Quazar (starbrand + Quantum band)... Agains i dont think its going to be a curbstomp.. I am quite familiar with Takions powers as well, i know he was able to shunt off GL rings, said to able to tap into the speedforce... While Takion has the power of the source, Quazar possess a portion of the Starbrand paired with quantum energy, this is why i think he would be a match to Takion.. You needed a diff. opinion, well this is mine.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.