Billie Piper!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Saphira
I have the funny felling that I often have, but does anyone else like her music? I started listening to it after I saw her on Doctor Who and now I'm pretty much hooked! (My funny feeling is that I'm the only person who knows what I'm talking about.) I hope it isn't just me. It's quite good, honestly!

coolmovies
shes one of the reasions i like docter who ! I later found out she was a singer

Saphira
I had one of her CD's in my bedroom which I hadn't touched for literally years, but after Doctor Who I dug it out and listened to it and it was better than I thought! Originally I was slightly surprised, thinking "But wasn't it Britney Spears or someone who sang this?" at the first song because it did sound very slightly familiar, but then I just started listening. It was really good!

coolmovies
shoudent this be in the famous people section ?

Saphira
not really, because it's music. or should it? I don't know...

Saphira
i'm just wondering if anyone else listens to her music.

Victor Von Doom
Nope. Just you.

tabby999
she was popular like 6 years ago right? i remember my sister liked her, but its not my kind of music. She might have a second coming throught the popularity of Doctor Who though.

Neo_Version 7
dude, she was like a Britney clone if i remember correctly. at least, that's what her music sounded like before.

Flying High
'cause i want to no expression

god that song plagued my childhood no expression

Saphira
That's not one of the ones I listen to...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.