Quasar/Hal vs. Sinestro/Maelstrom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Do these two have what it takes to defeat two of the most evil and powerful energy wielding villians in comics?

rotiart
Interesting... If its base Maelstrom before he killed Anomaly and became a cosmic entity.. .then yes... maybe 7-8/10..

if its maelstrom after that? i'd say maybe... 5-5.5 out of 10... seeing as Hal beat the living snot out of sinestro before.. and is probably one of the few gls to be able to say that...

but quasar barely beat maelstrom before... he'd do it with hals help.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I was going for the maelstrom after he got all upgraded. and sinestro didn't really get beaten by hal. Sinestro let hal win, so that he could corrupt OA. So I dont know about that one. Sinestro can give Superman or Thor Fits. It would be intersting if Hal Fought Maelstrom, and Quasar Fought Sinestro. Sinestro is actually the greatest Gl ever. And since he's been evil, he doesn't have those limits as to what he will and wont' do with his ring. I wonder what things each team could come up with to pull a win.

mighty adam
hal is the greatest gl ever hal has did things and beat people over supes lv shit hal has beat supes. sinestro is powerful but hal is better alot better

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by mighty adam
hal is the greatest gl ever hal has did things and beat people over supes lv shit hal has beat supes. sinestro is powerful but hal is better alot better

If hal wa alot better, then why did sinestro LET hal win?

mighty adam
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
If hal wa alot better, then why did sinestro LET hal win? he wanted to turn hal evil it was in the plan but hal has beat him befor anyways.

Tron
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
If hal wa alot better, then why did sinestro LET hal win?

You mean besides the many other times that Hal has beaten Sinestro?

batdude123
Tron's sig says it all:

"Punching punk b*tches in the face since 1959." thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.