Quasar vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Who takes it?

kgkg
again? eek!

search next time......... embarrasment

rotiart
Eric masterson would lose... beta ray bill and Donald Blake would win.
Magni 50/50. Thunderstrike 2... would lose also. Thor 2099 would also lose. Which thor is this again? big grin

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by rotiart
Eric masterson would lose... beta ray bill and Donald Blake would win.
Magni 50/50. Thunderstrike 2... would lose also. Thor 2099 would also lose. Which thor is this again? big grin

This is THor, son of odin. only one of them. :P

rotiart
Like I said... Donald Blake wins. :P

Ultraman Baltan
I'd say Thor. Quasar is tough, but Thor has just shown way more power over the years.

batdude123
Quasar has problems with magic. Thor ftw.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by batdude123
Quasar has problems with magic. Thor ftw.

Oh really? i didn't know he had problems with magic. Do the green lanterns?

rotiart
Thor has problems with magical mental takeovers... Even Thors had his mind controlled before.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by rotiart
Thor has problems with magical mental takeovers... Even Thors had his mind controlled before.

From the sounds of it, magic is quasar's problem, and thor can't resist telepathy and such too good.

batdude123
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Oh really? i didn't know he had problems with magic. Do the green lanterns?

no expression

Wonder Woman isn't beating Kyle. Nice try. laughing out loud

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by batdude123
no expression

Wonder Woman isn't beating Kyle. Nice try. laughing out loud

NO, i know gl's don't have a problem with magic, it was one of my arguments for gl in the quasar kyle thread. i said kyles ring coudl affect many things including magic and thought, while quasar didn't have that kind of versitility. take that WW stuff back to the other thread mr.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.