Sentry w/Thors hammer vs Captian Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

David_Richards
who wins?

rotiart
Assuming Sentry has full access to all the powers of Thor?!?

Sentry 8/10.

David_Richards
By Captian Marvel I ment the DC one, Sorry I shoulda been more spacific.

Omega-level
Sentry doesn't need the hammer.

rotiart
Still he has it...

And i'm not sure he could win without it...

without it it could be 50/50...
with it.. i'd say 6 out of 10.

David_Richards
What if Captian Marvel has the power of Shazam?

batdude123
Originally posted by David_Richards
What if Captian Marvel has the power of Shazam?

Then this would be a curbstomp. wink

David_Richards
Okay putting our past war behind us define "Curbstomp"

batdude123
Curbstomp- Complete ownage of one character by another.

Meaning, that if CM had the power of Shazam, he'd murder Sentry.

Accel
Okay putting our past war behind us define "Curbstomp"
The literal definition is stomping someone's mouth against a curb.

UniOmni
Originally posted by Accel
The literal definition is stomping someone's mouth against a curb.

Ala American History X. sad

Validus
That was one of the few times I've actually had to turn away from a movie. Brutal stuff.

batdude123
That movie was sick. sick

Tron
Originally posted by Validus
That was one of the few times I've actually had to turn away from a movie. Brutal stuff.

Co-signed. A great and well done movie, but one I can't watch again.

Anyway, Thor's hammer is a nice thing for Sentry to have. Too bad it's just sitting on the ground cause Sentry can't budge it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Seriously, can't say how the fight goes, but Sentry doesn't need Mjolnir for it.

bigbran
Originally posted by Validus
That was one of the few times I've actually had to turn away from a movie. Brutal stuff. I didn't turn, but it was still sick.
Although they did make it as real as possible.(not that I've heard or seen a curbstomp)

David_Richards
I think Sentry is pure of spirit enough to weild it. I mean lets face it Marvel created him to be a replacement thor. but people started to like him allot more.

D-Block
Captain Marvel doesn't need the Power of Shazam to win this.

Tron
Originally posted by bigbran
I didn't turn, but it was still sick.
Although they did make it as real as possible.(not that I've heard or seen a curbstomp)

It was around the beginning of the movie.

Anyway, let's get back to the topic at hand...

Deathstroke
I can see Cap winning a few even if Sentry can pick up Mjolnir, but he'd be hard pressed to win the majority. If this is Shazam power Cap though that's a different story.

ankur29
capain marvel will win witout teh power of shazam

he has teh strength of hercules nor depowered version that mean he can lift teh earth

he has teh stamina of atlas who has been lifting the earth since eternity
he has the speed of a god mercury ..i'd say just under light speed

and the ability to shoot godly blasts of electricity

acommpanied by a hell of a lot of knowledge and wisdom

cajun2de
sentry doesn't need the hammer....n he could take down CM easily

Tony Stark
Originally posted by cajun2de
sentry doesn't need the hammer....n he could take down CM easily

yes

I concur...

Sentry>>CM(Shazam)

So sad DC you lose again...

When it was stated that Sentry was the most powerful hero ever in MARVEL that was including THOR,SS,Strange and everyone else being in the comparison... IE THOR>CM(Shazam), SS>CM(Shazam), Strange>CM(Shazam) Etc...

Sentry kills CM(shazam)... Can you say power of a 1,000,000 suns.

wink

Tassadar
Originally posted by batdude123
That movie was sick. sick

That movie was awesome!

D-Block
Unlike fighting Superman Captain Marvel will not be holding back this could be a good fight when we get some more Sentry feats.

David_Richards
well fro all the sentry fans out there, in two weeks when the next issue of New Avengers comes out buy it cause its a Sentry issue and from what ive read on it, he's goona really cut loose in it.

Should be good.

D-Block
well fro all the sentry fans out there, in two weeks when the next issue of New Avengers comes out buy it cause its a Sentry issue and from what ive read on it, he's goona really cut loose in it.

Should be good.

Can't wait.

Fanboy
Sentry.

Mrrungo Mu
Good going.You just gave a headcase like Sentry Thors hammer,Good luck CM

norrinradd43
I think Sentry is pure of spirit enough to weild it. I mean lets face it Marvel created him to be a replacement thor. but people started to like him allot more. There is no replacement for Thor...he needs to come back to marvel quickly and none of this Clore crap either

Soujaboy
Originally posted by norrinradd43
There is no replacement for Thor...he needs to come back to marvel quickly and none of this Clore crap either

thumb up

roughrider
Does Sentry need the hammer to win?

Maybe. I don't know if magic interferes with his powers, like it does with Superman.

tjcoady
Originally posted by roughrider
Does Sentry need the hammer to win?

Maybe. I don't know if magic interferes with his powers, like it does with Superman.

I don't think it does. In his second miniseries he overpowered Dr. Strange's magic through sheer force of will.

If he has full access to the powers of the hammer... I do not see Captain Marvel taking this. It's the same as asking if Superman+Mjolner could beat Billy. Plus insane hard light projection powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.