Wendigo runs the Heavy Hitter gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hulkrulz
This is no ordinary gauntlet. This gauntlet has 20 of the baddest brawlers from marvel and DC.H2H combat. Here's the lineup

1. Thing
2. Ultimate Colossus
3. classic Juggs
4. Abomination
5. Rune King Thor or WM
6. Immortal Hercules
7. Silver Age Mangog
8. baddest Doomsday
9. Superman 1 mil
10. superman pre-crisis
11. Thanos
12. Kurse
13. Gog
14. Asgardian Destroyer w/ Odin and other asgards possessing
15. Current Savage Hulk
16. fully powered tyrant
17. Champion of the Universe
18. Abraxes
19. Living Tribunal
20. Fully Powered Galactus

How far does he get or will an unstoppable host find him and he will clear or will someone one give him strength beyond anything here to win?

Dinalfos
He stops at three. I believe Wendigo would give Juggernaut more than just a good fight, but he can't do anything to hurt him.

Thanos_THOTU
Man... That list have some serious errors...
A full power Galactus = Unity with the universe = Eternity
Now Living Tribunal are above all known forces in the Multi-verse, even (by far) Multi-Etrenity

Sabretooth
The order of the list doesn't really matter much since Wendigo won't get past Juggernaut anyway.

General Kon-El
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Man... That list have some serious errors...
A full power Galactus = Unity with the universe = Eternity
Now Living Tribunal are above all known forces in the Multi-verse, even (by far) Multi-Etrenity dude, who the living **** cares? he can arrange the list in any order he wants. He's the poster. THe misorder is not against the rules. SO the dude make a mistake. You never made a mistake?

Apolloknight
He stops at 3, albeit a good fight, but he is still stopped.

King_Mungi
There isn't anything he could do to Jugz, unless it's human controlled Wendigo that has a form of unknown telepathy.

Earth X Wendigo would be cool smile
====
Wendigo 616 variations:
http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Wendigo

spetznaz
As a couple other posters mentioned that list has some GLARING errors, and a good number of them at that.

However, that is not really an issue since Mr.W is not getting past Classis Juggernaut (the number 3 character in that list, as it is).

Wendigo stops at number 3, and then spends his weeks healing in a hospital bed wondering how come the order of the gauntlet was so totally skewed.

Ultraman Baltan
He ends at three.

lightaxe
NO way can he beat Classic Juggernaut! Stopped at 3.

Jyppe
He could get stomped at 2 too. Ult. Colossus is stronger than the 616 one, and propably more durable too. And, I'm not sure to what extent, but metals are strong against magic and magic based creatures, it'd give him somekind of advantage, but I can't really tell who would win. Anyways, Savage Hulk should be before Juggernaut.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Sabretooth
The order of the list doesn't really matter much since Wendigo won't get past Juggernaut anyway.

But if he was a higher number, Wendigo would go farther.

Thanos_1971

JohnnyDo3
Classic Juggernaut will whoop Wendigos ass

Maestro
Originally posted by hulkrulz

14. Asgardian Destroyer w/ Odin and other asgards possessing
15. Current Savage Hulk

rolling on floor laughing

Broly92
Stops at 3 with a very good fight

DickBlazer
done at 2.

hulkrulz
I know that a ton of ppl are gonna argue about it but i think he could get to at least 5 or 6 and at most 17 or 18 ik sounds crazy but that my hypothesis

Sabretooth
Originally posted by hulkrulz
I know that a ton of ppl are gonna argue about it but i think he could get to at least 5 or 6 and at most 17 or 18 ik sounds crazy but that my hypothesis

Yeah, you're right.

I'll start:

Please tell me how Wendigo does anything to Juggernaut. Hell, for that matter tell me how he stands any chance at all with anybody after Juggernaut. I'm not even going to bring up anybody on this list who's name starts with "S"...

Grimm22
Stops at 2 no expression

Seriously, KOing Wendigo isn't THAT hard.

Ben is smarter, more skilled, tougher, more durable, ect..

Sabretooth
Originally posted by Grimm22
Stops at 2 no expression

Seriously, KOing Wendigo isn't THAT hard.

Ben is smarter, more skilled, tougher, more durable, ect..

According to the Marvel Handbook, Wendigo has the durability of a demi-god. Ask King_Mungi all about it...

Grimm22
According to the Marvel Handbook, Wendigo has the durability of a demi-god. Ask King_Mungi all about it...

Really roll eyes (sarcastic)

Then care to explain how he got KO'ed when Wolverine stabed him in the chest no expression

Sabretooth
Originally posted by Grimm22
Really roll eyes (sarcastic)

Then care to explain how he got KO'ed when Wolverine stabed him in the chest no expression

Don't look at me!

Follow this link:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t412975.html

Maybe you will understand King_Mungi's thinking. I sure as hell don't.

King_Mungi
Yes, offical handbook of the Marvel Universe states Wendigo has demi-god durability. Have I ever lied on this board?

Grimm22
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Yes, offical handbook of the Marvel Universe states Wendigo has demi-god durability. Have I ever lied on this board?

Dude, Handbooks are crap no expression

Then again it depends how you look at it. KOing Wendigo isnt THAT hard.

Killing him is close to impossible

Sabretooth

Who accused you of lying?

I think Wendigo's durability is stronger than Thing's but as I have stated before it's nowhere near demi-god level despite what the handbooks say.

King_Mungi
In this case, it goes exactally to what it stated and shown in the comics. Except even koing is damn hard as well with a non=jobbing Wendigo. Also it was also stated metal is the bain of magic, and that's why it's effective against Wendigo.

King_Mungi
Who accused you of lying?

I think Wendigo's durability is stronger than Thing's but as I have stated before it's nowhere near demi-god level despite what the handbooks say.

Hulk has demi-god durability as well, they are exactally evenly matched shown and stated in the handbooks and comics.

Sabretooth
Hulk has demi-god durability as well, they are exactally evenly matched shown and stated in the handbooks and comics.

Oh yeah? Never saw Hulk run from an axe...

King_Mungi
Oh yeah? Never saw Hulk run from an axe...

He ran because his face was on fire, once again that is a running story with Wendigo as in Earth X Wendigo was afraid of fire as any animal is as stated.

Sabretooth
He ran because his face was on fire, once again that is a running story with Wendigo as in Earth X Wendigo was afraid of fire as any animal is as stated.

I seem to remember Wolverine stabbing Wendigo in the eyes with his bone claws in that story as well... And no, He ran because he was in PAIN from the fire and Wolverine was swinging the axe at him and he was tired of being hurt.

King_Mungi
I seem to remember Wolverine stabbing Wendigo in the eyes with his bone claws in that story as well... And no, He ran because he was in PAIN from the fire and Wolverine was swinging the axe at him and he was tired of being hurt.

yet when Wolverine had adamintium claws he barely did anything to Wendigo....notice he keeps slashing him, but yet no wounds
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/uxm139pg19.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/uxm140pg13.jpg

Both actually, because the Wendigo IS afraid of fire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.