Link (WT) and Ryu (WT) vs Ganondorf (WT)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The-Judge
link and ryu has a wellknown fight on this forum, but now theyre fighting togetherbig grin

LINKS EQUIPMENT:
Master Sword

RYUS EQUIPMENT:
Light Arrows

and theyre fighting Ganondorf, and he has used a Super Mushroom from Super Mario to make himself twice as big and powerful...

who wins?

Remulous
ryu,he doesnt need equipment or link.

The-Judge
yes, for ganondorf cant be hurt by other weapons than light arrows and master sword, so ryu wouldnt be able to hurt him, even if he could destroy the earth with a finger... and ryu isnt good enough with a weapon to take ganondorf himself, and especially not at this size. and link only have the master sword, no other equipment

Remulous
Originally posted by The-Judge
yes, for ganondorf cant be hurt by other weapons than light arrows and master sword, so ryu wouldnt be able to hurt him, even if he could destroy the earth with a finger... and ryu isnt good enough with a weapon to take ganondorf himself, and especially not at this size. and link only have the master sword, no other equipment your funny laughing

The-Judge
no, its true. ask every loz-fan, and you will know theyre the only two weapons to hurt ganondorf

Remulous
no, its true. ask every loz-fan, and you will know theyre the only two weapons to hurt ganondorf iknow i know.i have every zelda game exept 4 the hand held ones,its the same thing every time.

ESB -1138
no, its true. ask every loz-fan, and you will know theyre the only two weapons to hurt ganondorf

Zelda1: Wooden Sword, White Sword, and Magical Sword injured Ganon
Zelda Four Swords Adventures: The Four Swords injured Ganon and then Link won without the Light/Silver Arrows

The-Judge
well, this is not ganon, but ganondorf. ganon could be hit by the megaton hammer. ganon is stronger than ganondorf, but doesnt pocess the immortal defenses

MetaHybrid
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Zelda1: Wooden Sword, White Sword, and Magical Sword injured Ganon
Zelda Four Swords Adventures: The Four Swords injured Ganon and then Link won without the Light/Silver Arrows

Do you mean FSA for the gamecube? Link did need the Light/silver arrows to kill Ganon. Zelda gave them to you at the final battle.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by MetaHybrid
Do you mean FSA for the gamecube? Link did need the Light/silver arrows to kill Ganon. Zelda gave them to you at the final battle.

No she didn't. She used her magic to seal up Ganon.

MetaHybrid
But didn't you still need to use the special bow that Zelda gave you to defeat Ganon? Maybe I have to go back and beat the last boss again.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by MetaHybrid
But didn't you still need to use the special bow that Zelda gave you to defeat Ganon? Maybe I have to go back and beat the last boss again.

I used Lv.1 Arrows.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.