Kill ME! My cell got wet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

allofyousuckkk
This is the second cell I've ruined. I read that you could wait for it to dry as long as you didnt turn the phone on, which I did. Anyone else have this problem?

debbiejo
nope

Thoough I do think I need a new cell.

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
This is the second cell I've ruined. I read that you could wait for it to dry as long as you didnt turn the phone on, which I did. Anyone else have this problem?

No, but then I try and avoid getting it wet, along with the rest of my electronic appliances. I guess I'm just funny that way.

GCG
I know that if it gets wet (such as falling in a pool with a cell in your pocket), you are supposed to switch it OFF, remove the battery and dry it with a hair-dryer.
It should work the next day.

allofyousuckkk
you're right samurai, i should have thought about getting it wet before I actually did. Your post is insightful, and I'm happy to have wasted a good three seconds of my life by reading it.

Imperial_Samura
you're right samurai, i should have thought about getting it wet before I actually did. Your post is insightful, and I'm happy to have wasted a good three seconds of my life by reading it.

Thanks, I do my best, and I like to think the cosmic scheme of things, karma/what have you, those three seconds will come back to me somehow. Along with the ones you wasted replying about my post extolling the virtues of common sense.

allofyousuckkk
touche

silver_tears
I've never gotten one wet, but I lost one and broke another, and then the third became obsolete when the new camera phones came out, so I'm on number 4 now.

lil bitchiness

I just got a new phone. I never got one wet before. I had them broken, adn the battery died on few...but never wet.

Fire
I lost one and wel one was just totally messed up in the end but I never got one wet.

I heard the same advise as GCG tho

Bardock42
Mine get stolen.....usually by my parents.

Britrogue
I flushed mine down the toilet once. Funnily enough, that well and truly buggered it.

Shakyamunison
I don't have a cell, and that is really strange because I work for a company that makes antennas for cell sites. One of these days...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.