The Magus vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
The Magus

vs

(Classic) Thor

No BFR
No Godforce
Bloodust is on

Discuss

bigbran
Magus all the way!

galan7777777
Magus takes it easily

darthgoober
How would you guys score it? I'm mostly familier with him from the Infinity War, and he didn't do a lot of fighting in that.

bigbran
Magus 9 or 10/10
He's been in a recent Genis comic.

galan7777777
well, when not endowed with additional power by cosmic artifacts/IG, the Magus is superhumanly strong, has god-like senses and is capable of manipulating cosmic energy on a cellular level for a myriad of effects, such as unassisted flight at escape velocity and the creation of force fields. He also has the ability to wield cosmic energy to produce destructive concussive force which he can emit from his hands. He can also render himself intangible. Aside from his inherent cosmic powers, the Magus has demonstrated the ability to create life forms. he wins at least 9/10

David_Richards
Warlock lost to Thor by only a small margin, Is magus stronger then adam Warlock?

darthgoober
WOW! I've always liked him because he's the only villian I've ever seen, that was able to manipulate all the heroes AND Galactus, but apparently he's even better than I thought. who would be a better match for him?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.