POTC 4... our version

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

katelovespirate

katelovespirate
OH GEE>... Willofawisp, i LOVE that scene. SOOOO good. I loved the line about both of them having the brand...

Elizabeth turns to Dumas.

Liz: Could we perhaps have a moment alone?

Dumas: Of course! Governor Turner will be in shortly.

He leaves. Liz turns to Jack.

Liz: Jack... do you remember the last time we had dealings with HER? We both had scrapes with death... lost people we loved...

Jack: But we won through, love.

Liz: And left some loose ends.

Jack: It's time to tie those up. Until Tia Dalma and Jones are stopped, we may never have a moment's peace.

Will enters the room, trying his best to look cheerful and put together. Liz and Jack, however, are not easily fooled.

Will: Captain Sparrow. Elizabeth. I've missed you both. Found any treasure lately?

Liz: (looking slyly at Jack) we've been exploring some exciting territory.

Jack struggles to keep a straight face.

Jack: What can we do for you, lad?

Will: You know Jack, I wish you would stop referring to me as a "lad". I'm a man, and a governor.

Liz: Will, you know as well as us the danger involved in willingly going after Tia... especially after the way things fell out between us all.

Will: (sighing) I have no one else to turn to. I fear for this town... and the whole Caribbean. We knew this peace couldn't last forever. We've won out against the East India Company so far, but we have another threat now. We ought to face it.

Jack: We? From your underling we got the impression it would be Elizabeth and I doing the dirty work.

Will: Am I to understand you are AFRAID of going after her, Captain?

surfchikpir8fan
i LUV it! Klp n Willofawisp ur both sooooooooooo cleva n creative

jessigem
*applause*
BRILLIANT!!
but how did will become the governor?

surfchikpir8fan
yeh i agree wat a great way 2 start a new chapta in da series *applause* like jessigem

diddly-dum
you guys put alot of hought into this,...

surfchikpir8fan
omg im gonna go bak n read da potc 3 script OUR TAKE thread i luv it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooo
oooooooo
oooooooo
oooooooo
oooooooooo much 2 big grin

Jacky Sparrow
interesting, go on!!!

willofthewisp
ha, uncharted territory. I love it when Liz uses innuendo. Very good, Kate!

Jack (just looks at Will): What was that?
Will: Are you afraid to go after her?
Jack: Son, you think that will make me say, 'I'll show the welp a thing or two about being afraid' and go after the only immortal being bent against making me life a livin' hell. Am I close to what you were thinking?
Will: Gov. Dumas is a good man and can run Port Royal in my absence. It's always been the three of us and if you'll remember, we worked well as a team.
Liz: Shh! Both of you. Someone's coming.
(maid enters)
Kate: Governor, I brought the cups of tea you (sees Jack and Liz) pirates!
Will: Here on business, Kate. Thank you.
(Kate leaves the room but listens to the rest of the conversation)

And if there is any room for doubt, Kate is named in honor of Katelovespirate, and learns all about what Will has in mind for himself, Liz, and Jack.

jessigem
yay Kate has her own character big grin
she deserves it. so do you willofawisp. happy

CaptinJackLover
yeah she does! oh and i luv the story soo far! more more!

Jacky Sparrow
hey! where are our creatives????

katelovespirate
YAYAYAY!!! smile this makes me SOOOO happy...

oh gosh. this one is going to be good, guys.

Jack: I'm not sure the idea of a team is best, Governor. The more of us, the more of us to get captured or killed, likely as not.

Liz: Jack, I think we need Will with us. Somehow this problem involves all of us.

Jack: Are you disagreeing with me love? You ought to be careful, or I'll handcuff you to the mast.

They both beginning giggling wildly, and Liz's hand moves around Jack and they start playing a not to subtle game of handsy. Will looks uncomfortable.

Will: Well? What do you think?

Jack: I think it's daft, boy. But seeing as how our livelihood is endangered as well as yours, we're in.

Will: Well, that's settled then. (he is beginning to be rather offended by Jack Liz's obvious touchy-feelyness.) I'll meet you at the Pearl later... I have some things to finish up here. And try to keep a low profile until then, eh?

Jack and Liz wander out, where Kate the maid is sweeping a very clean portion of the floor. Liz eyes her for a moment.

Liz: (whispering to Jack) I think Will has spying servants.

Jack: (whispering back) which room used to be yours?

Liz grabs his hand and the sneak up the stairs together, while Liz leads him into a room that is covered in clothing and maps. Liz groans.

Liz: That Will. He's completely trashed it.

Jack: So you used to sleep here?

Liz: Yes, in long white nightgowns with nightcaps and everything.

Jack: Thats very interesting...

CaptinJackLover
ooo me lkes!!!!! ALOT! continue!

jessigem
aww will trashed her bedroom....

coolmovies
can i be in this movie

katelovespirate
Cut back to Will in his office, where he has begun to down a bottle of whiskey. Dumas enters and Will hides the bottle.

Dumas: Well, what happened?

Will: We're going to take care of it. I'm sure you won't mind running things around here while I'm gone.

Dumas: You know Governor, it isn't exactly normal for you to be heading up these missions.

Will: Dumas, you're a good friend. You know I've been chaffing to get away for quite some time. Now here is my chance. It's not that I dont want this position, but... well...

Dumas: (quietly) Elizabeth certainly looked happy.

Will: Yes, she did. (grinning) I dont think losing her was the hardest part, it was losing her to HIM.

Dumas: He cuts an impressive figure. Something of a legend. Do you ever think you'll love again?

A knock on the door. Kate enters, with a delivery for Will.

Kate: I beg your pardon sir, but this just came from the king...

Will: Thank you. (He opens the letter and scans it briefly) Bugger. The King is sending his chief advisor for an important visit of state.

Dumas: (groaning) not another one. How soon?

Will: three weeks. (he looks apologetically at Kate) more scrubbing and shining, i'm afraid.

Dumas: You WILL be back before then, yes?

Will: Of course. This really shouldnt take long. A bit of rum, a few minutes of flirtation with Jack, and the witch will be dead.

Dumas: And what about Jones?

Will: (sharply) What about him?

Dumas: Will he go easy?

Will: Once Tia Dalma is dead, he will...

CaptinJackLover
ooo me likes!!!!!! big grin as always!

jessigem
omg omg omg
if will falls in love with kate.....
KLP i will be jeolous of you since its your character
but i love this story. big grin

oh wait i just remembered....i started writing a story a while ago and the girl(kate) and the guy(will) fall in love....that's kinda creepy. that they have the same names i mean

katelovespirate
haha i didnt mean to imply will would fall in love with kate... haha. i think everyone should write themselves in, its mroe fun! smile

jessigem
well i think that's what's gunna happen. since kate was eavesdropping, she's gunna go on pirate adventures with them i bet.
and then one thing will lead to another and BAM!! before you know it, the story will have another happy couplehappy

Jacky Sparrow
very good idea and everyone is happy!!

katelovespirate
hey, its fine with me. though if kate were really like me, she'd be goin for Jack. wink

Jacky Sparrow
yes, but I think it's better to choose Will than no one. And we could not separate Jack and Liz!! sad

katelovespirate
no way! those two are stuck together. hahaha. smile

katelovespirate
who is going to continue??!

Jacky Sparrow
you??

katelovespirate
Cut back to a black screen. Fade up to a hazy, slow shot of Elizabeth dancing on the deck of a ship, with someone we can't quite see. She is wearing a white dress, and laughing. As she dances with the unseen partner, he is slowly leading her to the edge of the ship. All of a sudden he twirls her around and spins her over the edge as thunder splits the sky... and she falls, where dark hands are waiting to pull her under the water...

But then, Will wakes up from yet another nightmare. It is actually storming outside. He is at his desk, surrounded by important papers. He shoves back his chair and stalks out of the room, grabbing his coat and sword as he does so. He makes his way to the docks, where the Pearl is waiting. Rain is pelting down. He boards the ship, saying a brief hello to Gibbs and the crew, and then goes directly to Jack's cabin. He knocks, and Jack lets him in.

Jack: Thank you for knocking. The crew always forgets to knock...

Liz: We wondered if you forgot about us. What took you so long?

Will: I fell asleep...

Jack: Had a drink too many?

Will: Perhaps. I learned from the best.

Liz: I bet I could outdrink you both in a drinking game.

Jack: Yes love, but then you might do something incredibly stupid, like burn the rest of the rum...

Will: Wear are we starting?

Jack: We have two options... Isle Cruses or Tia Dalma's place. They could be anywhere really though.

Liz: I say we start at Tia's. That way we could play it off like a friendly visit.

Jack: It's hard to play anything off with Tia Dalma... (shivers)

Liz: Well at least we could try.

Gibbs enters without knocking. Jack rolls his eyes.

Jack: Mr Gibbs, how many times do I have to remind you to knock?!

Gibbs: Sorry Captain. But I figured since Will was here it was okay...

Jack: Well?

Gibbs: We're having some trouble with the wind Captain. Unusual tremors in the water, and waves, huge ones.

Will: You don't think the kraken is back, do you?

Jack: Not a chance... they can't know where we are, not yet anyway.

Jack leads the way out onto the deck, where indeed, a stormy sky is making it nearly impossible for the sailors to perform their duties, and huge waves crash against the side of the ship.

jessigem
ooo
freaky weather....

sailorleo
hey...i want in on this too! i demand a charcter...lol

Jacky Sparrow
wonderful, you're great .... I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love

jessigem
sailorleo i think if you want your own character, you have to write yourself into the story. like trade a character for a part in writing. happy

sailorleo
hmmm....i don't know....writings not reallt my forte.....

jessigem
mine either. but you gotta give a little to get a little. or whatever the saying is.

sailorleo
yeah...ok did we kill norrington *please say no...*

tia dalma
PLEASE someone continue. i'm loving this story. Just a thought, i think somewhere during Liz and Jacks relationship they should have an argument. Give the story a twist and it can make their relationship stronger, you know like, "the first thing a couple argue about breaks the walls of close friendship" or whatever. Well, i'll leave it up to the experts.

sailorleo
ok im going for it....

jessigem
Originally posted by sailorleo
yeah...ok did we kill norrington *please say no...*
sorry, but i think liz killed norrington in the last story/movie. but he kinda deserved it: he killed her father

sailorleo
oooh....i can't i suck....

willofthewisp
I like where this is going. Shift back to the governor's mansion

Kate: Sir, just where has Mr. Turner gone with those pirates?
Dumas: They are old acquaintances of his. I'm surprised you didn't recognize Elizabeth Swann.
Kate: That was Elizabeth Swann? In the boys' clothes?
Dumas: The very same Elizabeth Swann that lived in this house and was carried off by Hector Barbosa, only to turn pirate herself.
Kate: My heavens (but looks intrigued) And they've gone to do battle against a goddess? (awkward pause) Sir?
Dumas: Don't get any wild ideas. You've always been loyal to Mr. Turner, but the inspection is very important.
Kate: Quite right. Quite right.

Shift back to the Pearl
Gibbs: Them clouds give me an unsettln' feeling, Captain.
Jack: If only we hadn't given Tia the monkey, we could have remedied that.
Will: What makes you think it's something other than just a storm?
Gibbs: Oh, it could easily be a storm, Will. I mean, Governor. But either way, we best not sail on it.
Liz: We've gone through worse.
Jack: Wouldn't do us much good to die before we see Tia, love. Well, mate, it looks as if we will have to wait until it blows over.
(Lightning hits the helm of the Pearl)
Gibbs: Fire!
(everyone frantically tries to put it out, trying to save the rope and maps)
Will: Well, that makes me wonder if it's not just a regular storm...
Liz: (trying to cheer him up) They say it never strikes twice in the same place and the Pearl has never been hit before. It was due sometime. She wouldn't know we were coming after her, would we? (a thought enters her head) Will, where exactly did you pick up this vile?

sailorleo
Originally posted by jessigem
sorry, but i think liz killed norrington in the last story/movie. but he kinda deserved it: he killed her father ack no!!!!!!!!!!!! fine then....i can work around this....maybe...

jessigem
good luck happy

sailorleo
some one else go...i don't know what to do....

willofthewisp
Kate is sleeping in the servants quarters of the mansion when she hears a sound. She tiptoes down the stairs and sees two men all in black attempting to open the downstairs window without breaking it.
Kate fights the impulse to scream and hurries back upstairs to where she keeps her father's old pistol. She's been trained to defend herself...

Intruder 1: Are you sure it will still be here?
Intruder 2: Of course. It would have been announced if the governor was leaving somewhere.
Intruder 1: He could have hired people.
Intruder 2: Who would be stupid enough to accept that kind of offer?
(Kate follows them into Will's office without being heard)
Intruder 1: All right. It will be in a small bottle.
Intruder 2: What color?
Kate: The only color you'll be seeing is the color of your own blood. (even she winces at how corny she sounds) Move towards the door. Do it!
Intruder 2: Don't want to hurt anyone with that, young miss.
Kate: Who are you? What are you doing here? (keeps the pistol pointed at them)
Intruder 2: Why should we tell you, a maid? (Kate inhales and dives at Intruder 1, holding the pistol right in front of his face)
Intruder 1: Better tell her.
Intruder 2: We were sent to pick up a bottle.
Kate: A bottle of what? (hopes it's not the vial Will was telling Jack and Liz about)
Intruder 2: That's not the lass's business
Intruder 1: It was stolen from our master and is supposed to make mortals immortal. What? She has a gun to me head!
Kate: You there. Take that rope holding Mr. Turner's books. That's right. You, (to intruder 1) sit in the chair. (to intruder 2) You're going to tie him up. Now! (intruder 2 ties him up) Right then.
Intruder 2: And what is next on your list? Walk me to the door?
(Kate tests the rope to make sure 1 can't escape)
Kate: I think I'll let the authorities deal with you (shoots him in the foot)

willofthewisp
Kate screams to wake up the house.
Intruder 2: You'll never get away with shooting me!
Kate: I think I can find a way.
(male servants come in with knives)
Kate: Oh! Oh, thank God above! They came in and dragged me in here and tried to have their way with me!
Intruder 2: clever girl....
Servants: We'll take care of them, Kate. You're safe now. (Kate smirks at them)
Kate: And now to see Mr. Turner...

jessigem
wow blink
that's REALLY good.
do you write suspense stuff? it's like an episode of Alias or something....

naveed
You guys should make it so then Will falls in love with Kate but then Kate falls in love with Jack an then Will is heartbroken once again! HAH!

....let's just say Will isn't exactly my favourite character....

Jacky Sparrow

katelovespirate
Liz: Jack, how did you manage to get the compass back? I thought Tia had it...

sailorleo
Intruder 2: Ow...(he curses under his breath) Are you mad woman!

Just then a third intruder makes its way into the room

Inturder 3: (with a decidedly female voice) Are you all right miss? I heard gunfire

Kate: (whips around with the gun) Who are you!

Intruder 3: Oh, sorry. My name is Abigail Norrington, Miss if you must. (she curtseys but it looks odd as she's wearing breeches and other pirate garb) So are you alright then?

katelovespirate
Jack: er... that's a story for someone else to tell. like Jacky or Willofawisp.

katelovespirate
oooh yay! another norrington! but a girl! yay!

sailorleo
(sorry guess i was slow)

Jacky Sparrow
Jack: Let's just say : persuasiveness

jessigem
sailorleo: just a lil slow.....
and i KNEW you were gunna do something about norrington dying happy

katelovespirate
hey tia could always bring norrington back. i love norrington.

willofthewisp
Wow. Guys, my first name is Abby (Abigail). That's weird.

Jack: You think there's only one compass? (grins)
Gibbs: Mother of God, you mean to tell me...
Jack: Never leave Tia without taking at least two items because she'll always want one of them back, or take it back.
Liz: Is what you want most to find your sister?
Jack: Not really, but in the long run it will be, so no harm in trying it.
Will: And once we find her, we kidnap her, offer her up and have her serve Tia a drink?
Jack: Yeah (looks at him like he's stupid)

sailorleo
sorry *points fingres together*

katelovespirate
HAHAHAHAHAHA that was FABULOUS!!! smile

sailorleo
Originally posted by katelovespirate
HAHAHAHAHAHA that was FABULOUS!!! smile what was?

willofthewisp
Hopefully my scene. You should all be applauding me. (kidding)

Kate: Yes, I'm fine. Am I going to have to shoot you, too?
Abigail: Unlikely. You see, my brother had dealings with Governor Turner.
Kate: Yes?
Abigail: And was killed by Elizabeth Swann. I'm not hungry for revenge, at least not yet. I want to know why he lost his comission and why was killed at the hand of the woman he hoped to marry.
Kate: Do you have strong arms, Miss Norrington?
Abigail: Fairly, why?
Kate: We'll have to do some heavy rowing if we want to catch up to the Black Pearl.

sailorleo
Abigail: well im strong enough (BTW abi is his daughter...yes it's possible) When do we leave?

willofthewisp
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know the relationship was established. Just sub "brother" for "father."

Kate: Soon.

Shift back to the Pearl, the helm a little smoldered from the lightning bolt.
Liz: I asked you a question, Will. How did you come across this vial?
Will: I stole it. We were in Haiti and I saw some people practicing voodoo and heard what it was known to do.
Gibbs: You didn't question it?
Will: After everything we've seen, are you one to deny any story might be true?
Gibbs: Point there.
Will: We took it while they were sleeping. I'm sure they don't know we have it.
Liz: They? Who specifically is they? (Will says nothing) They may not come to the Pearl, but they could have followed you to your house. You might have sunk Port Royal, maybe all of Jamaica, to the depths of hell. Who is they?

sailorleo
*gives thumbs up...it's coo*

sailorleo
Will: Oh just some random jamacin pirates they're everywhere...*nervous laugh*

jessigem
was jamaica called jamaica back then?
and how did norrington have a daughter?
and WHY IS WILL GOVERNOR?
so many questions that need answers.....
*applause*

willofthewisp
Wow. Kate, Abigail, and Jack's sister. Power to the female sex in this story!

Kate and Abigail, in men's clothes similar to what Liz wears, steal a rowboat away from the harbor
Abigail: What business do you have going after the Black Pearl?
Kate: Mr. Turner is my employer and a friend. If those people came to his home, they might have followed him to the ship.
(Abigail seems to sense something Kate does not)
Intruders: There they are! (start getting another boat ready to chase them)
Abigail: Row faster!
Kate: Who are all these people?

willofthewisp
was jamaica called jamaica back then?
and how did norrington have a daughter?
and WHY IS WILL GOVERNOR?
so many questions that need answers.....
*applause---------------------------------------jessi

Uh, I don't know if it was called Jamaica.
Norrington could have been married before he asked Liz to marry him. Divorce wasn't as common back then, but it did happen. Or he might have been widowed.
Let's see....backstory for Will.....Will went back to Port Royal and came up with plans to make the place better after Gov. Swann died, so he was the first choice for next governor

sailorleo
Abigail: um just some pirates i've been trailing. (is rowing faster) they've been really keen on reclaiming something that was stolen from them i assume it was your employer. (sees them catching up) Row Kate, ROW!

BTW: to solve the daughter question....norrington is a man...'nuff said

jessigem
lol
Kate: Who are all these people?
that sounds like something jack would say happy

CaptinJackLover
i didnt read it all...but fro what i read its great!!

Jacky Sparrow
OMG I think we're crazy! The story is a bit confusing...but wonderful

sailorleo
Liz: Jack! We have company! (she rushes to the side of the ship)
Jack: Eh Wot? (he joins her with a telescope...he finds two women rowwing toward them) Oh it's just the lass that works at your old house Elizabeth. (he laughs) how harmful can they be? But the secong one looks a great deal like- never the less we should welcome them aboard (he says cheerfully while collapsing the telescope)

sailorleo
(no one else gonna right? *sniff*)

CaptinJackLover
im no good at this

sailorleo
well neither am i...just go...

CaptinJackLover
i got nothing...ill wait for the oppurtune moment

Jacky Sparrow
Gibbs: Why should we welcome them? It's bad luck to have a woman aboard and then alike three?
Jack: Oh, could be a fine company. We have to sail a lot of days.
Liz: Jack!
Jack: What luv?
Liz: I don't like to take them aboard.
Jack: (glances at her) Are you jealous?

sailorleo
Liz: (blushes) of course not...(she looks around) well what are you waiting for? bring them aboard!

CaptinJackLover
Liz: umm...well....

Jack gives her a look.

Liz:..of course not!

Jack: sure, love.

Liz: Fine. Let them aboard!

Jack: Gibbs, listen to the lady.

They let the women aboard.

Liz: And who are you? ( she says adressing Abby)

Abby: Im James Norrington's daughter.

Liz: James has a daughter! How is this possible?!

Abby: Well...

CaptinJackLover
sry thats all i could put...couldnt thibnk of anything

sailorleo
Abi: Well he was married...quite some time ago...well my mother died giving birth to me. (she looks down) seems as of late im an orphan..(she chokes up some tears and regains a cold norrington like confidence)

Jacky Sparrow
Will, who had drunken a whole bottle of rum, runs to the girls and embraces them. They look confused at him.

Will: I know you Kate. But I can't remeber you?
Kate: This is my new friend. She is named Abigail Norrington.

Jack stares at her.

Jack: Commodore Norrington failed to mention that he has such a pretty daughter.

Liz looks angry at her.

Liz: So why are you here? What do you want?

sailorleo
Abi: (blushes) Ah...well it seems you have a bit of trouble
Kate: (still being embraced by a drunken will) you have pirates on your tail. It seems they want some sort of vile...

katelovespirate
guys this is HOTT. i leave for like 20 minutes and everything gets all interesting... smile

Norrington has a daughter?! that would make sense. he was pretty old.

And Will is governor because of a secret reason which someone else will eventually reveal... wink

Jacky Sparrow
Liz: What kind of trouble? You do not mean that you are the trouble, aren't you?

Abi: (looks a bit weired) What?

katelovespirate
OH and i love that Will has become a drunk. i bet he is way hotter when he has loosened up a bit.

Jack: Pirates on our tail? What sort of pirates?

Kate: The dishonorable kind.

Jack: Bugger. The worst kind possible.

Kate: I shot one of them in the foot...

jessigem
i imagine he's a little like he was after waking up and finding that hes tied to a pole on that cannibal island(he was loopy from the dart)

sailorleo
Abi: yeah that was interesting and they've been trying to catch up with kate and I so we must get moving

Jacky Sparrow
Jack: I think we should set sail and try to escape!

Will: Why? Why escape? I could...figth them all... it's...t's very easy...

sailorleo
Abi: I bet you could Will (she catches them) Oy, you're a heavy one (to kate) how bout you help me get him to his quarters before he does something incredibly stupid

Jacky Sparrow
Jack: I think I wanna find my sister right now!

sailorleo
Abi: *still holding onto will trying to keep him from falling* Oh, yeah! I remeber her...good gal

katelovespirate
Kate: Me, take a man to his private quarters? (then she pauses) oh what the hell. we're on a pirate ship now, no use pretending to be ladies.

katelovespirate
Jack: I will take young Mr turner to his chambers. why dont you ladies go play "find the dress" with lizzie in my cabin...

Jacky Sparrow

jessigem
*applause*

katelovespirate
To sum up, there are now 4 women on board the pearl, a new record!!! smile

CaptinJackLover
oo i like!!! sontinue plz!

katelovespirate
wheres willofawisp go?

sailorleo
i dunno but was jacky carried onto the pearl against her own will?

jessigem
*shrug* no clue about will of a wisp
and yes she was

sailorleo
ok

Jacky Sparrow
i dunno but was jacky carried onto the pearl against her own will?

of course she was. she's meant to be a person who gets seasick

sailorleo
Abigail: (leaves the 'female' quarters of the ship to investigate the the Din being made) What's going? and why do you have a woman tied up?

Jacky Sparrow
so now the people who are after the pearl must be real close to the pearl now, but I don't know what could happen now.

sailorleo
invasion!!!!!!!!! wooh (chance for the females to kick much butt)

Jacky Sparrow
the females could take over the ship and handcuff all men up wink

sailorleo
that...could be....interesting *evil grin*

katelovespirate
Cut to a scene between Liz, Jack, Will and Kate, who are all sitting around having drinks late at night on the pearl.

Jacky, after being drugged, was told why she was aboard the ship, and she became perfectly fine with the situation. Especially since she found she had a massive crush on Will, who is quite the ladie's man when sloshed.

Kate: So, you're telling me that first you destroyed a crew of undead pirates, and then you bested the East India Trading COmpany and the world's most notorious pirate Davy Jones?

Jack: What?! I am the world's most notorious pirate.

Kate: I think you are making it all up.

Liz, Jack, and Will begin removing their clothing to show off various scars. Kate is taken aback.

Kate: Oh! I'm sorry... i had no idea...

Will: that's all right. We're all sort of legendary actually.

Jack: You wouldn't be if you hadnt met me!

Kate: Actually, I am a legend too.

Jack: Really?

Kate: (who has had more than enough rum to set her tongue loose) Yes. I single-handedly took on Captain Morgan and won, after escaping from the King of England and his personal guards. I sold secrets to the French government and then joined a chain gang to come to the Caribbean.

Will: (gawking) what on earth were you doing serving me tea, then???

Kate: SPying on you of course!

sailorleo
Abigail (enters taking a seat) guilty as well, I'm afraid

CaptinJackLover
ooo me likes!!!

Jacky Sparrow
you are genious sailorleo and katelovespirates

sailorleo
(huh...i am...how?)

jessigem
hehe
if liz and jack and married and jacky and will get married.....
that means that the former lovers will and liz will technically be related....

Jacky Sparrow
Mr. Gibbs storms into the room.

Gibbs: Captain?!
Jack: Mr Gibbs, how many times do I have to remind you to knock?!
Gibbs: No time for that. There are a lot of ships floating and it's beginning to get misty. Bad luck to have women aboard.
Liz: Bring him (Gibbs) down in the brig!!

sailorleo
*who's him...gibbs?*

Jacky Sparrow
*who's him...gibbs?*

????what?

sailorleo
you but "bring him down into the brig..." who's him?

Jacky Sparrow
Will: I don't want to! Persuade me first, I've heard you're good in it.

sailorleo
oh..you fixed it

sailorleo
Abi: I have a feeling that you don't want Elizabeth to do that...but other than myself there seems to be other abled boided persuaders

jessigem
"persuade me first. ive heard youre good at it"

oo burn

Jacky Sparrow
Jacks looks interested at Liz.

Liz: Before I'm going to persuade you, I'll ask my love Jack!
Jack: (smiles at Will) All right. I'm on my way!

sailorleo
(lol yeah i know...)

Jacky Sparrow
The whole crew is drunk. And everybody stares at the ships, only a few could be seen through the fog.

Will: There are very much or do I see more then you?
Liz: We can't fight today, we all are drunk, that'll never end up in a good way.
Jack: Luv. What else should we do? By the way, does anyone know exactly what they want? Maybe we could negotiate?

sailorleo
the sounds of many different people are heard from out side the cabin. It appears as if they've been boarded

Jack: No time for that now im afraid love! Everyone who can fight come with me!

katelovespirate
woah im getting confused...

Luckily, Elizabeth and Jack can hold their liquer better than everyone else, and make a pot of coffee to sober up.

Liz: Jack, we dont have time for all these side trips. We're wasting time. We have to find Tia Dalma and get this mission over with.

Jack: I know love... here's an idea. Lets just sail away, okay?

Liz: Good plan.

So they do, and soon find themselves coming up on the island where Tia Dalma lives...

jessigem
they just ditched everybody?!

sailorleo
Abigail wakes up int the morining to find the ship ensrouded with fog. She notices elizabeth standing on the bow. She walks up to her

Abi: when did it get so cold? (holding herself)

katelovespirate
um no, i didnt read the one before. lets just say they kicked off the other people, and sailed away with just their crew okay?

katelovespirate
oh, and the crew includes kate, abi, and jacky

jessigem
they just left will?!
ugh since everybody is writing such short entries they're all out of order

Jacky Sparrow
of course

sailorleo
welll how bout we work a system when some one's about to type they say my turn! first...wait a minute to make sure everyone's got it...then type

jessigem
i dont think thats gunna work....

sailorleo
well what do you suggest then?

katelovespirate
no they didnt leave will!!! i just meant that they left the rest of the wierd ships in the fog behind.

jessigem
well you said the crew includes kate, abi and jack
i think you guys cornered yourself with the introduction of so many new characters and statuses. im very confused.
and sailorleo, i have nothing to suggest to help this situation

sailorleo
i think i have an idea about how to handle the new characters...since we're at Tia's and all

jessigem
fire away

sailorleo
ok since tia is sorta all knowing and since she's never actually seen all these different ppl before she sorta comments on all the new ppl revealing interesting tidbits...or does that blow chunks?

jessigem
.....it doesnt blow chunks. thats actually a pretty good idea.

sailorleo
ooo...well if it's ok with Kate.....

jessigem
yeah. and now you have to come up with interesting tidbits about the new characters and back stories.....

sailorleo
well ok...but does jacky and kate wish to make up their own...as it is their characters....

jessigem
hmm yeah probably.

sailorleo
yeah but as soon as they do...we can tread on...

sailorleo
well....i'll be back later if im not on when somene else wants t post...they can just make something up for Abi...

katelovespirate
They all arrive at Tia's, and unfortunately, she is there to meet them.

Tia Dalma: Jack Sparrow... I had a feelin you would be back.

Jack: Well, you know me... I just can't seem to stay away from you.

Tia: It's no good flattering me, Jack. I know why you are here. Indeed, I know all about your crew and what each person here is after...

There is a spooky moment where the crew all looks at each other, feeling guilty that someone knows what they are after.

Tia: Indeed... Elizabeth, it's a shame I didn't kill ye earlier. Your heart is a hazy chamber of secrets, and there is great danger surrounding you, in the form of the thing you love most.

Jack instinctively steps closer to Elizabeth and puts his hand on her back. She stares at Tia, transfixed and troubled.

Tia: Take care, Ms. Swann, that you don't step too far over the edge of the map. Not all is as it seems.

Now Tia turns to Will, who has managed to stay sober for this meeting.

Tia: And Mr. Turner. I always said there was a touch of destiny about you... but now that you've made me an enemy, who can say whether this destiny is dark or light? Only me... only me. But i warn you, your time is drawing near, when you will have to make a decision that could change everything for everyone you love.

Will looks at her questioningly. Tia moves on down the line, and stops at Kate.

Tia: Ah, i remember you. A few years ago when you were but a child, your name was all over the seven seas as the most feared damsel aboard any ship. What took you away from your pirating ways, and made you a slave to society? I know why you came to Port Royal, and I know what you are doing now... let me also warn you, to stay true to your wits, and not your heart. your heart is fickle, it will betray you.

Tia now turns to Abi Norrington, who has been keeping very quiet.

Tia: And you... Ms. Norrington. I knew your mother, and I have to tell you that you resemble her more than your father, whose death came at just the right moment. Here's a piece of advice: forget about discovering why your father had to die. You barely knew him, and it was best that way. But perhaps, one day, you will have the chance to meet with him again...

Tia has a gleam in her eye as she says this, and Jack and Liz instinctively look around for Norrington's boots.

Tia finally arrives back at Jack. She steps very close to him and puts her hand on his face.

Tia: And You, Jack Sparrow... I will say only this. You've found your treasure, and you will soon bury it, if I have anything to say...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>