Heihachi vs Geese Howard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Now here in the words of Jim Ross, is a slobberknocker.

The King of Iron Fist meets the King of Southtown in a dramatic battle inside Southtown's Pao Pao Cafe. Apparently, Geese wants to muscle in on Heihachi's Southtown offices of the MFE and that gets Heihachi mad.

Both have a lot in common, aside the fact that they both have nice tastes in Hakamas.

Heihachi Mishima - the head of the Mishima Financial Empire and master of Mishima-ryu Fighting Karate. 75 years old. Family includes Jinpachi Mishima - father; Kazuya Mishima - son; Jin Kazama - grandson.

Geese Howard - head of Howard Construction and Southtown mobster, master of Kobujitsu and Hakkyokuseiken. In his mid-40's. Family includes half-brother Wolfgang Krauser and son Rock Howard.

Both men are also responsible for the following:

Heihachi - imprisoning his father underneath the family compound, tossing his son into a trench at the age of five and later, into a volcano. Nearly gunned down his grandson. Has aspirations of world conquest.

Geese - abandoning his wife and son (Maire and Rock), murdering Jeff Bogard, amongst other things.

Both men survived:

Geese - a 60-floor swan dive from his tower.

Heihachi - tossed off the side of a cliff by his son, tossed through a pyramid by his grandson, blown to hell by a squad of JACKs and landing in a graveyard.

Advantages:

Geese - counter moves and the Raging Storm.

Heihachi - over 50 years' experience, the Lightning Hammer and those damn 10-hit combos.

Who would win?

===

Jack Bauer Fact: Despite being white, Jack Bauer was admitted into the Black Panthers not only for his amazing ability, but also because his name rhymes with "Black Power".

Chuck Norris Fact: It was actually a roundhouse kick from Chuck Norris that put Terry Schiavo in a persistent vegetative state.

the Darkone
Geese, with his raising storm.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by the Darkone
Geese, with his raising storm.

Probably won't affect Heihachi. He DID survive being blown to crap by the JACKs, so Geese will have to try harder.

===

Jack Bauer Fact: Jack Bauer won two awards on Sunday at the Screen Actors Guild awards. One for best actor in a drama series, and another for baddest mother****er on earth.

Chuck Norris Fact: On the 6th day, God created Chuck Norris. On the 7th day, God rested. On the 8th day, Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked God and took over.

Remulous
Originally posted by Major Snafu
Probably won't affect Heihachi. He DID survive being blown to crap by the JACKs, so Geese will have to try harder.

===

Jack Bauer Fact: Jack Bauer won two awards on Sunday at the Screen Actors Guild awards. One for best actor in a drama series, and another for baddest mother****er on earth.

Chuck Norris Fact: On the 6th day, God created Chuck Norris. On the 7th day, God rested. On the 8th day, Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked God and took over. its a draw

shin_remy
Geese wins

Krone
Dude every time i see you post in a Tekken character vs any one you always go against the Tekken character

Heihachi

shin_remy
Originally posted by Krone
Dude every time i see you post in a Tekken character vs any one you always go against the Tekken character

Heihachi

yeah cause it is.

Tekken is to overrated. tekken vs sf, vs snk, vs mortal kombat

what's next?

Swe_Bum
Geese would WIN!

Nikkolas
Tekken is badass. Hell, even Ed Boon's favorite Fighting series is Tekken. Great story, gameplay and characters. Nothing bad about that.

Heihachi will win.

shin_remy
do people even know here who Geese is ?

Sam Z
Yeserm
And must say tekken is not overrated comparing to some characters of other fighting games.

Swe_Bum
Yeah.. true.. But Geese is strong as hell

SaTsuJiN
geese is terribly strong... and being a character from a 2d fighter where supermoves run rampant (against the physical attack-laden tekken universe)... I wouldnt think he'd have so much trouble with heihachi

Swe_Bum
Me nether smile

Nikkolas
If the force of Heihachi's opponent's blows are equal to tho that of a group of robos self-destructing and then the impact of flying through the air for miles and hitting the ground, then I guess then Heihachi would lose......

Remulous
this is a draw or slightly tilted to geese

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Nikkolas
If the force of Heihachi's opponent's blows are equal to tho that of a group of robos self-destructing and then the impact of flying through the air for miles and hitting the ground, then I guess then Heihachi would lose......

pff.. these are fighting games we're talking about... those characters were punching through the robots armor plating and circuitry like it was hot butter...

that blast also put heihachi out of commission for several weeks.. which means he was near death... but again I dont see how falling from a 60 story building isnt just as bad.. imagine how hard he hit he ground... at least heihachi landed in dirt

Sam Z
Heihachi flew miles away through the skies(he was flying damn high) and landed into rocks. Was down there uncouncious for several weeks, without food or water. Then he got out and went to participate in the tournament...
I believe that is much worsde than just falling from 60 story building.

shin_remy
still Geese will win

Remulous
geese cood win his offence seems 2 b much greater than heihachi,but heihachi gots some unbeleavble defenence,i mean he just doesnt die

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Sam Z
Heihachi flew miles away through the skies(he was flying damn high) and landed into rocks. Was down there uncouncious for several weeks, without food or water. Then he got out and went to participate in the tournament...
I believe that is much worsde than just falling from 60 story building.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n79SQhgYsZI it starts at 2:40 for anyone who wants to see heihachi fly

I wasnt aware food and water was such an issue for video game characters

and dont you think your body picks up speed as you fall straight?... and I think geese walked away without a scratch

the tombstone heihachi fell on was old as hell lol... I bet geese landed on god knows how many feet thick of asphalt

Sam Z
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n79SQhgYsZI it starts at 2:40 for anyone who wants to see heihachi fly

I wasnt aware food and water was such an issue for video game characters

and dont you think your body picks up speed as you fall straight?... and I think geese walked away without a scratch

the tombstone heihachi fell on was old as hell lol... I bet geese landed on god knows how many feet thick of asphalt

But explosion, then that flight and then landing... Why do you think that landing was softer than hitting asphalt? I think Geese would've be knocked out for as much time if he had to survive all that.
I mean, Asuka jumped from a skyscrapper for fun...

shin_remy
what's the point of debating when there is already a winner wink

SaTsuJiN
But explosion, then that flight and then landing... Why do you think that landing was softer than hitting asphalt? I think Geese would've be knocked out for as much time if he had to survive all that.
I mean, Asuka jumped from a skyscrapper for fun...

heihachis fall was vicious... but asphalt is alot less likely to give way than an old tombstone with dirt underneath..I only think the explosion was what knocked heihachi out.. he could prolly give two damns less about the fall

Asuka also landed on other structures on her way down

Sam Z
heihachis fall was vicious... but asphalt is alot less likely to give way than an old tombstone with dirt underneath..I only think the explosion was what knocked heihachi out.. he could prolly give two damns less about the fall

Asuka also landed on other structures on her way down

And the closest structure was like 80 stories beneath her.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6H67bbCN90
So that fall is not comparable to the explosion, flight at the great distance and hight and then fall, i dunno if there was dirt under this tombstone or not but he clearly hit solid ground.

Sam Z
Originally posted by shin_remy
what's the point of debating when there is already a winner wink
Who knows. wink

Nikkolas
George Bush arrives and Heihachi and Geese see a common foe and decided to be a uber-duo.

Sam Z
LOL thumb up

Emperor Ashtar
Good Fight, But I'll have to go with the lesser of both jobbers, heihachi.

TricksterPriest
geese is terribly strong... and being a character from a 2d fighter where supermoves run rampant (against the physical attack-laden tekken universe)... I wouldnt think he'd have so much trouble with heihachi

QFT. Any game that has high power supermoves should never lose to a game without them. Geese got beat by Terry Bogard. Heihachi got beat by Kaz and Jin. Hmm, which one hurts more? I'd say getting beat by Terry, just barely I might add, is probably a higher loss than losing to those two.

Heihachi is severely outclassed. Tekken cannot compete with SF/KOF on an even footing. They're just plain weaker. I don't know why nobody seems to get that fact.......... no

judgement hand
why does everyone hate tekken so much?

heihachi would win

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by judgement hand
why does everyone hate tekken so much?

Because they believe 2d fighting games are stronger than 3d because there in 2d.

TricksterPriest
No..........because 2D games have super moves, visible ki, and higher feats. Not to mention the insane amount of power you need to manifest visible ki. Tekken is outclassed.

judgement hand
but tekken has more moves, and better physics, and more balance

Remulous
It's not that the 2d characters are stronger because they are 2d. It just so happens that the stronger characters are 2d. That's all.

World eating aliens, mountain splitting warriors, and cast whooping fighters...It's 2d outrageousness!

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
No..........because 2D games have super moves, visible ki, and higher feats. Not to mention the insane amount of power you need to manifest visible ki. Tekken is outclassed.

Super moves aren't the end all of everything and visible ki does mean they are stronger case and point : Gen.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Super moves aren't the end all of everything and visible ki does mean they are stronger case and point : Gen.

True on Gen. But considering that he's survived the Shun Goku Satsu, his insanely fast moves, his assasination skills, he can demolish most 3D characters.

He's probably using his ki to stave off his leukimia anyway. stick out tongue

King Nothing
I must agree, the 2d characters are a better but not because they are 2d. As far as games go, 3d is funner to play, although MVC is the best fighter I have ever played, 2d or 3d. That cross over fever is one of the funnest game modes ever.

As far as this fight goes, I see it as a draw. Heihachi has insane defense and durability but that's about it from what I can tell. Geese has him beat in basically everything else. If Heihachi can beat Geese does this mean that Jin will just absolutely crush Geese (jin did defeat both Kazuya and Heihachi basically at the same time)? If Jin can, then that means Jin will even beat Terry Bogard and I just cant imagine that happening.

Eclipse_XII
Yup, the Mishimas are underrated on this board.

Sado22
Geese never survived the fall. SNK retconned the ending of Fatal Fury1. Instead of tossing him out of the building, Terry just beat him to pulp (every scar on Geese's body is from Terry's blows, cool huh?) and walked away. He never kicked him out of the building.
this was clearly shown in FFWA where Terry beats up Geese and walks away.

The next time they ever fight was in FFRB where Terry faces Nightmare Geese. He fights him and after going berserker (READ BRAIN wink ) he does triple Geyser and knocks him off the building. Geese falls.....and DIES.
ending here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSAt7y-lvs0

The above is not even in the league of what Hachi did. not only did he survive falling into a bottomless ravine, he climbed it up. and then he gets charblasted out of the sky, is blasted MILES away and and over the ground (you literally see him over the clouds!) and smacks into a tombstone. OH PAAAAALEASE! Geese is a goner.
not to mention how Rugal is stronger than Geese and yet it took ALL his orochi power to survive the Blacknoah explosion...and it still cost him his damn arm. Hachi survived all that without a scratch.
Hachi>>Rugal>>Geese.
Shoriya!!!

~The King of Iron Fists Sado-sama
P.S. Kiros...is that you Croudo?

Darkstorm Zero
Once again with the A>B>C logic... Anmd Rugal didn't usemuch of his Orochi power mind you, otherwise he would have self detonated then and there...

Kiros_VIII
I'd like to see Geese Howard break through Jacks as if they're nothing.

Oh and Geese would get owned by Devil.

Darkstorm Zero
Proof please...

Sado22
cry
my highness likes A>B>C logic as long as it makes sense.
according to "unreliable" Lantis (and other sources mind you), Rugal became Omega Rugal at the point when he used the Orochi power to survive the blast. so technically speaking he became Omega Rugal but was still unable to survive the blast in one piece.
Hachi on the other hand survived a blast that was a lot bigger (emperor actually thought it was a nuke for the longest time) and though he was smacked miles away and literally sky high (you clearly see him above the clouds) he survived in one piece and even returns a few days later in Tekken5. Geese, even as a got-my-@ss-handed-to-me godtier was still killed off from the fall from Geese tower in FFRB.
Geese tower isn't above clouds now is it, darko?

the way i see it:
getting charblasted miles high and far and surviving without a scratch>>surving a blast but being badly injured and losing right arm>>falling from a building and dying.
Hachi clearly shows more endurance there and since it was a little bit of Orochi POWER that saved Omega Rugal from the blast then old thongman is clearly stronger than Rugal since he used his own power and endurance to survive it all.

O.Rugal is clearly stronger than Geese. Why? Geese was pwned by single Terry in one-on-one match. Rugal was able to take on an entire cast of KoF95 (including Terry) and was still winning.

~The Invincible Sado-sama

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Sado22
cry
my highness likes A>B>C logic as long as it makes sense.
according to "unreliable" Lantis (and other sources mind you), Rugal became Omega Rugal at the point when he used the Orochi power to survive the blast. so technically speaking he became Omega Rugal but was still unable to survive the blast in one piece.
Hachi on the other hand survived a blast that was a lot bigger (emperor actually thought it was a nuke for the longest time) and though he was smacked miles away and literally sky high (you clearly see him above the clouds) he survived in one piece and even returns a few days later in Tekken5. Geese, even as a got-my-@ss-handed-to-me godtier was still killed off from the fall from Geese tower in FFRB.
Geese tower isn't above clouds now is it, darko?

He wasn't using the whole lot... thats my point, you said he had to go all outto survive that explosion, I contested that. The only thing Rugal lost was a hand, and he remained concious cognitive and capable, unlike the comatosed Heihachi who layed buried for 3 weeks... Not a few days... And no Sado, Heihachi was coered from head to toe in cratches and bruises... I made no mention of Geese... And how do you know Geese is actually dead?, or for that matter died from the fall... Remember,Geese hitsomething much harder than dirt. or he couldhave hit something else, like apassing vehicle orlanded awkwardly... There'sanumberofpossabilities that are simply unconfirmed.

the way i see it:
getting charblasted miles high and far and surviving without a scratch>>surving a blast but being badly injured and losing right arm>>falling from a building and dying.
Hachi clearly shows more endurance there and since it was a little bit of Orochi POWER that saved Omega Rugal from the blast then old thongman is clearly stronger than Rugal since he used his own power and endurance to survive it all.

Barely, he wascomatosedunderground for 3 weeks... stop overhyping.

O.Rugal is clearly stronger than Geese. Why? Geese was pwned by single Terry in one-on-one match. Rugal was able to take on an entire cast of KoF95 (including Terry) and was still winning.

I didn't contest this......

Sado22
heh, your keyboard is still f'ed up huh? big grin

FF storyline wise...Geese is a dead goose as confirmed in MOTW. what's your point? MOTW clearly states that Geese is dead. expired.

Rugal wasn't conscious at all. He was badly wounded and even lost his whole hand. SNK never actually saws whether or not he was unconscious or not but good guess is since that explosion pwned him badly and blew off his hand......yeah he was out too.

Heihachi was covered in dust. there was not a trace of blood on him. Neither was there any blood on him when he was asstossed by Kazy off the cliff. don't believe me?

Tekken5DR intro: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avdYdsA_BkM
Tekken5 hachi resurrection: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n79SQhgYsZI
tekken 2 intro: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVFnXKpiH5M
so...see any blood? only thing covering Hachi is dirt. period.

still in one piece. and your talking like Rugal wasn't.
also hachi would later mock that explosion and call it puny. Rugal could never say that cuz he lost his whole right forearm to it. tells a lot.
Accept it.
*ankle lock DBZ*

you don't dare to wink

Darkstorm Zero
Rugal wasn't conscious at all. He was badly wounded and even lost his whole hand. SNK never actually saws whether or not he was unconscious or not but good guess is since that explosion pwned him badly and blew off his hand......yeah he was out too.

He ONLY lost his hand, he wasalready injured from the fight with Kusanagi & co. And nowhere doesit say that he was unconcious.

Heihachi was covered in dust. there was not a trace of blood on him. Neither was there any blood on him when he was asstossed by Kazy off the cliff. don't believe me?

Tekken5DR intro: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avdYdsA_BkM
Tekken5 hachi resurrection: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n79SQhgYsZI
tekken 2 intro: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVFnXKpiH5M
so...see any blood? only thing covering Hachi is dirt. period.

Sorry, the X shaped scar was caused from Kaz tossing him off the cliff. And since he was burried for 3 weeks, we don't really know if he was bleeding or not, but I can assure you it wasn't just dirt,it was also burns

still in one piece. and your talking like Rugal wasn't.
also hachi would later mock that explosion and call it puny. Rugal could never say that cuz he lost his whole right forearm to it. tells a lot.
Accept it.

Thats bullshit, the black noah explosion was way bigger, mostly because an Aircraft Carrier requires... a little something called a nuclear reactor to function, whereas a Jack has no hope of carrying that much fission material, even the Kamikaze ones

Sado22
like i said, SNK never said he was laid out. but its a safe bet that he did since his whole right forearm was ripped to shreds. since you like to get all technical over a videogame, how about blood less and the whole trauma of having something blow in your face and watch your whole arm get blown off. and he suffered from other injuries too.

hachi had that scar even in Tekken1. so no....
he had a whole explosion blow him sky high so cut him some slack. and we are talking only of blood...not burns. Rugal must have been fried too. AGAIN he blew his whole arm off so i'm guessing he got done at least rare or medium if not well done.

and who said the whole carrier blew up entirely. Honmaru on the other hand was.

Darkstorm Zero
like i said, SNK never said he was laid out. but its a safe bet that he did since his whole right forearm was ripped to shreds. since you like to get all technical over a videogame, how about blood less and the whole trauma of having something blow in your face and watch your whole arm get blown off. and he suffered from other injuries too.

No he didn't, the only other injury he ever sustained was his eye, and that was from Goenitz, plus it's asure bet that he remained concious, otherwise he would have drowned, the only reason he lost his hand was because he didn't use his Orochi powers to their fullest extent, it was the first time he ever used them.

hachi had that scar even in Tekken1. so no....
he had a whole explosion blow him sky high so cut him some slack. and we are talking only of blood...not burns. Rugal must have been fried too. AGAIN he blew his whole arm off so i'm guessing he got done at least rare or medium if not well done.

No he didn't... they first appeared in Tekken 2, after Kaz dropped him... And again, Rugal wasn't blown away by the Blacknoah blast, he withstood the shockwave and thats a damn good feat considering he never used the Orochi power before.

and who said the whole carrier blew up entirely. Honmaru on the other hand was.

Watch the animation Sado, the whole ship went up, there wasn't enough peices left to sink...

Sado22
it goes either way darko. we can't say. the only thing we can do is speculate whether a man who had his whole arm blown off would remain conscious or unconscious. to me if a man got his whole arm blown off he is likely to be unconscious rather than conscious but who is to say.

pretty sure it was there before. let me look for the Tekken1 pics to be sure. as for withstanding shockwaves, again pure speculation darko.

all we see in KoF94 is flames in the middle of the ocean. In KoF98 we are actually shown the SAME blacknoah brought back up and burnt like hell since its a dreammatch. at the end of it, he performs the same blast again. this time they give us a shot of the blacknoah. looks like someone is wrong:

see this is the shot given to us of the blast. its sinking and the blast doesn't seem too big either. and before you start...its the same damn thing all over again.
so as we see:
-the blast isn't that big
-Omega Rugal couldn't stand it, lost an arm to it.
-may or may not have been laid out though once again if he lost a whole forearm to it, safe bet is he was (but i'll play along).

besides, i think most people are missing the point here. Rugal would have been vaporized at any rate with such a tinyass explosion as opposed to the honmaru blast. So at any rate, Heihachi>>Rugal.
Rugal alone was trouncing team japan, so safe bet is Heihachi would do worse.

SHORIYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~The invincible Sado-sama

Darkstorm Zero
it goes either way darko. we can't say. the only thing we can do is speculate whether a man who had his whole arm blown off would remain conscious or unconscious. to me if a man got his whole arm blown off he is likely to be unconscious rather than conscious but who is to say.

Actually, there is a really sensibleandlogical reason why I know Rugal remained concious throughout that ordeal, if he was KOed, he would not have survived, he wouldhave drowned, therefore,logic dictates that he remained conscious.

all we see in KoF94 is flames in the middle of the ocean. In KoF98 we are actually shown the SAME blacknoah brought back up and burnt like hell since its a dreammatch. at the end of it, he performs the same blast again. this time they give us a shot of the blacknoah. looks like someone is wrong:

see this is the shot given to us of the blast. its sinking and the blast doesn't seem too big either. and before you start...its the same damn thing all over again.
so as we see:
-the blast isn't that big
-Omega Rugal couldn't stand it, lost an arm to it.
-may or may not have been laid out though once again if he lost a whole forearm to it, safe bet is he was (but i'll play along).

besides, i think most people are missing the point here. Rugal would have been vaporized at any rate with such a tinyass explosion as opposed to the honmaru blast. So at any rate, Heihachi>>Rugal.
Rugal alone was trouncing team japan, so safe bet is Heihachi would do worse.

SHORIYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your using the Dreammatch to determine canon now? sorry Sado, thats not cool, BTW,the last frameof the Noah going upeven then was a huge blast that vaped the ship.

Sado22
like i said, its the same damn blast. literally the same events repeating themselves. it didn't vape the ship as it was clearly shown sinking, nor was the blast so huge. only one part of it was burning while the rest was sinking.

~THE Sado-sama

Darkstorm Zero
I'm talking about the last frame (Screen fades to white before switching to the helicopter flying to the sunset), the ship was vaped,you hear the sound effect for the explosion.

Even so, that wasn't the sameas the 94 version of events, the ship was a sea of flames.

Sado22
not really. all we see is the flames from far away. secondly the ship was burning, not vaped. soundeffects doesn't mean it vaped either. its was just burning.

~Sado

Darkstorm Zero
I'm talking about the explosion that made the screen fade white... there was nothing left after that.

Sado22
the screen just faded to white because it was all over.

Darkstorm Zero
the screen just faded to white because it was all over.

then why did the picture switch after the white out to the helicopter flying towards the sunset?

Come on dude, you know as well as I do, that if the ship's reactor was breached, the whole thing (Plus a considerable area around it) would have gone up in nuclear flames...

Xenogears
Point is Heihachi's more durable than Rugal. He wouldn't lose an arm in a massive explosion and not a hair for that matter. If an explosion such as the Black Noah one can vaporize Rugal, then Heihachi would pwn him. End of discussion.

With that considered, there's no way in hell Geese would beat Heihachi. Geese dies from a fall and Heihachi was blasted miles away and above clouds at the same time, and then hit a tombstone. All that did was make him unconscious with barely any scratches on his body. Afterwards, he rises to fight in the King of Iron Fist tournament 5, and beats the sh*t out of almost the entire Tekken cast.

Also DZ, you don't mean to tell me Geese would have a chance against Devil do you?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Xenogears
Point is Heihachi's more durable than Rugal. He wouldn't lose an arm in a massive explosion and not a hair for that matter. If an explosion such as the Black Noah one can vaporize Rugal, then Heihachi would pwn him. End of discussion.

With that considered, there's no way in hell Geese would beat Heihachi. Geese dies from a fall and Heihachi was blasted miles away and above clouds at the same time, and then hit a tombstone. All that did was make him unconscious with barely any scratches on his body. Afterwards, he rises to fight in the King of Iron Fist tournament 5, and beats the sh*t out of almost the entire Tekken cast.

Also DZ, you don't mean to tell me Geese would have a chance against Devil do you?

blink WTF is wrong with you? Where do you get Heihachi being more durable than Rugal from that? Rugal survived a nuclear explosion after fighting a terrific battle. Heihachi survived a couple of falls, a volcano, and some jack robots.

Rugal was not vaporized, he only lost his hand and part of his forearm. Geese died after a huge battle against Terry, who would also murder Heihachi.

Geese would have a good shot at beating Devil. I'm not sure if he could do it, since they are closely matched.

Where did Heihachi beat almost the entire Tekken 5 cast? Show me that one.

And if you think beating the Tekken cast is comparable to beating the KOF 95's roster, you are tripping. laughing

Sado22
what sunset? the one where the cowboy goes off with his girlfriend into it and live happily ever after.
I'm talking KoF foo! not bonanza! big grin

i'm talking of the one in KoF98 and i don't recall sunset and what not.

you tell him Son of Midgar!

not to mention Geester did that despite the power of scrolls...and by "that" i mean 'went splat and died'. good thing they don't show him again cuz probably terry was gonna serve him for Thanks Givinglaughing out loud

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
WHY DID YOU SAY THAT?! Now darko is gonna fly to towards the sky, use the sun's power to revive him and start throwing rays at us all! we are doomed!

Sado22
oh no...and now TP is gonna become wonder woman. its Fanboy Justice League i tell ya!!!
laughing out loud

look TP it wasn't a nuclear explosion. look at the pictures i posted from KoF98. its the SAME BLAST. the same thing that happened in KoF94 happens in KoF98. its not nuclear.

~Sado-sama

TricksterPriest
oh no...and now TP is gonna become wonder woman. its Fanboy Justice League i tell ya!!!
laughing out loud

look TP it wasn't a nuclear explosion. look at the pictures i posted from KoF98. its the SAME BLAST. the same thing that happened in KoF94 happens in KoF98. its not nuclear.

~Sado-sama

98'= NOT CANON. 2nd, the Black Noah is a big ass modern aircraft carrier. That kind of thing has to have a nuclear reactor as a power source.

Darkstorm Zero
Listen to me very carefully Sado & Cloud (Or Xenogears as you go by now), If Paul can go toe to toe with a Mishima, And win every once in a while, why can't Rugal?

Here are the facts, 2 guys survived explosions,one was thrown away for a few miles and was planted for 3 weeks in the ground. The other lost his hand, but is otherwise perfectly healthy, and wasn't thrown from the explosion.

Anyways, its not really the size of the explosion that matters, nobody knows how big Honmaru was nornowmuch of it was caught in the blast of that self detonating Jack, but I can tell you that a core breach of an aircraft carriers nuke reactor is going to be several times that of an explosion taking out some old temple.

Sado, takea deep breath, look at the facts and quit the overhype.... Seriously dude,every time I see you, your doing this sort of stuff, mostly against Street Fighter but hey...

Xenogears
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Listen to me very carefully Sado & Cloud (Or Xenogears as you go by now), If Paul can go toe to toe with a Mishima, And win every once in a while, why can't Rugal?

Here are the facts, 2 guys survived explosions,one was thrown away for a few miles and was planted for 3 weeks in the ground. The other lost his hand, but is otherwise perfectly healthy, and wasn't thrown from the explosion.

Anyways, its not really the size of the explosion that matters, nobody knows how big Honmaru was nornowmuch of it was caught in the blast of that self detonating Jack, but I can tell you that a core breach of an aircraft carriers nuke reactor is going to be several times that of an explosion taking out some old temple.

Sado, takea deep breath, look at the facts and quit the overhype.... Seriously dude,every time I see you, your doing this sort of stuff, mostly against Street Fighter but hey... Funny how you criticize Sado for using A>B>C logic, when you're trying to do the same thing now.

I doubt the Black Noah explosion was anywhere near as big as the explosion of Honmaru. Considering Heihachi's more durable than Rugal, the explosion of Honmaru was much more powerful than the one in the Black Noah. Rugal had his arm vaporized completely and Heihachi was barely scratched. The Honmaru explosion blasted a person more durable than Rugal miles away and the Black Noah explosion supposedly couldn't blast away a wuss like Rugal. Obviously taking the Honmaru explosion without a scratch is a much greater feat than surviving the Black Noah with a lost arm.

Anyone who's seen the T5 intro can see exactly how big the explosion was. From the helicopters' view it was massive and from Raven's perspective it was huge. For your information, all of the Jacks in the place detonated as a result of one of them doing so, so we're talking about 20 Jacks or so detonating in the same area. That's more intense than an aircraft carrier blowing up, added with the fact the BN explosion obliterated part of Rugal and the HM explosion barely scratched Heihachi.

Darkstorm Zero
Funny how you criticize Sado for using A>B>C logic, when you're trying to do the same thing now.

Whats morefunny is that youjust jump straight intoanargument with both feet before reading the entire argument. Where's the A>B>C logic on my part Cloud? I never said that normal Rugal is more durable than Heihachi, what I said was "Rugal didn't use the entirety of his power to survive that blast", directly refuting Sado's claim that Rugal went all out just to survive.

I doubt the Black Noah explosion was anywhere near as big as the explosion of Honmaru. Considering Heihachi's more durable than Rugal, the explosion of Honmaru was much more powerful than the one in the Black Noah. Rugal had his arm vaporized completely and Heihachi was barely scratched. The Honmaru explosion blasted a person more durable than Rugal miles away and the Black Noah explosion supposedly couldn't blast away a wuss like Rugal. Obviously taking the Honmaru explosion without a scratch is a much greater feat than surviving the Black Noah with a lost arm.

It wasn't a lost arm, it was just the hand, 2 nobody has provenme wrong yet, and since Aircraft Carriers actually use nuclear reactors, and the Jacks are only slightly bigger than an average person.... Plus, nobody knows just HOW heihachi survived that blast andlay comatosedin the ground for 3 weeks,while Rugal, minus a hand wasn't damaged or thrownby the blast ofanuke, gofigure

Anyone who's seen the T5 intro can see exactly how big the explosion was. From the helicopters' view it was massive and from Raven's perspective it was huge. For your information, all of the Jacks in the place detonated as a result of one of them doing so, so we're talking about 20 Jacks or so detonating in the same area. That's more intense than an aircraft carrier blowing up, added with the fact the BN explosion obliterated part of Rugal and the HM explosion barely scratched Heihachi. "Barely scratched" is an open mark right now, the guy was comatosed, and the Black Noah nukeditself, there is no evidenceto contradict, and the logic is that the Noah's reactor would have been breached by Rugal's detonator.

shin_remy
Heiachi vs geese ??? erm eek! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Geese rapes the old man...

Tekken is overrated... what is so special about that explosion confused

Sam Z
Shin Remy says that tekken loses!!! The end of the world is near!!! eek! roll eyes (sarcastic)

You:
a) underrate Tekken.
and
b) overrate SF.

As for this fight, it's been proven that Heihachi is more durable than Geese, and in terms of brute strength they're pretty much equel.
So Mishima can win this.

TricksterPriest
Shin Remy says that tekken loses!!! The end of the world is near!!! eek! roll eyes (sarcastic)

You:
a) underrate Tekken.
and
b) overrate SF.

As for this fight, it's been proven that Heihachi is more durable than Geese, and in terms of brute strength they're pretty much equel.
So Mishima can win this. '

chair You just killed a good deal of your credibility on games, dude......... Tekken=SF/KOF? hysterical It has not been proven that Heihachi is more durable and nothing has been put forward that puts Heihachi on Geese's level.

Shin_Remy may be an SF fanboy, but he's correct about one thing. Tekken IS NOT on the same level as SF/KOF. It never has been, and to my knowledge, never will be.

Xenogear's bullshit arguements are the reason why alot of people, myself included, avoid VG versus now. no They are the bane of this section of the forum.

Sado22
no arguments there and i never said Rugal is going to go down easy.

here are two facts for you:
-you don't know whether or not Rugal was blown off
-you also don't know that Rugal was conscious or not

again, safe bet he was most likely blown off since for an explosion to blown a mofo's hand clean off has to be one hell of an explosion. you with me thus far?
as for staying conscious, i already said that if one gets his arm blown off he's likely to pass out from the sudden blood loss anyway. but that's just speculation so i'll pass.
here's another one:
just cuz you pass out doesn't necessarily mean you drown. not to mention Vice and Mature were there to keep an eye on him the whole time so they could have rescued him too....keep in mind that Saishu was also unconscious at the time of the fight and was there in the blacknoah the whole time...but was there in KoF95 since Vice and Mature saved him. Good bet, they saved Rugal too. is that too hard to imagine? after all they WERE there to look after Rugal on Goenitz's orders.

again...the explosion of KoF98 is the same and it wasn't a nuke blast. just one part of the ship was burning. if it was a nuke thing, it would have probably vaporized...which it didn't as seen in even KoF94 where we see the place burning but not vaporized.

no need to tell me to chill. i'm not the one who gets an asthama attack just cuz someone disagrees with mewink

laughing
good to see this place is the same.

see what i mean? wink

for one it was powerful enough to charblast someone across the sky (literally) and wrecked the hugeass temple of honmaru. whats so special about geese dying from a fall. Terry smacked him around solo and tossed his old keyster off the building while singing:
"humpty dumpty got kicked in the balls
humpty dumpty had a great fall"

TP
as for the bullshit argument of cRoudO, i'm still snickering over your self contradictory "visible ki>>invisible ki" theory.
not to mention going sky high and then smacking the ground and surviving it pretty much pwns a guy who fell from a building and died...though he had the power of the scrolls and was in fact a godtier. props for TPwink

Sam Z
'

chair You just killed a good deal of your credibility on games, dude......... Tekken=SF/KOF? hysterical It has not been proven that Heihachi is more durable and nothing has been put forward that puts Heihachi on Geese's level.

Shin_Remy may be an SF fanboy, but he's correct about one thing. Tekken IS NOT on the same level as SF/KOF. It never has been, and to my knowledge, never will be.

Xenogear's bullshit arguements are the reason why alot of people, myself included, avoid VG versus now. no They are the bane of this section of the forum.

What do you mean by Tekken = SF?
If that all tekken chars can beat ALL sf chars then - no, i never said anything like that.
But if that big deal of tekken characters would effortlessly pwn big deal of SF characters, then - yes. Argue that all you like, but that stupid "2D>3D" rule doesn't work here. As well as that ki manipulation doesn't prove that character A is stronger than character B.
It's a fact, just like the fact that like 50% of SF chars would lose to Tekken SECOND tiers in 1 on 1 battle.

As for durability, surviving that explosion alone says everything.

Remulous
2d fighters will beat 3d fighter, but not just because they are 2d.

Sam Z
Then why would Dee Jay beat Brayan Fury?
Because he has visible ki? Or may be because he's a SF character?
Guess what, he'd get his butt kicked, despite that he has better ki manipulation and despite that he's a SF char.
So again, 2D or 3D means nothing. It's all about the characters.

Darkstorm Zero
no arguments there and i never said Rugal is going to go down easy.

Thats not my point is it? you failed to answer the question.

here are two facts for you:
-you don't know whether or not Rugal was blown off
-you also don't know that Rugal was conscious or not

I know that Rugal wasn't charblasted because he took off using the Orochi power...

I know that Rugal was concious because one, he survived by not drowning on an exploding sinking ship and two, because the Orochi power wouldn't have worked otherwise.

again, safe bet he was most likely blown off since for an explosion to blown a mofo's hand clean off has to be one hell of an explosion. you with me thus far?

Actually, safe bet that Rugal simply withstood the blast of a reactor going off, for reasons already mentioned

as for staying conscious, i already said that if one gets his arm blown off he's likely to pass out from the sudden blood loss anyway. but that's just speculation so i'll pass.
here's another one:

He didn't bleed that much, O.Rugal tears his own chest out and hardly bleeds at all

just cuz you pass out doesn't necessarily mean you drown. not to mention Vice and Mature were there to keep an eye on him the whole time so they could have rescued him too....keep in mind that Saishu was also unconscious at the time of the fight and was there in the blacknoah the whole time...but was there in KoF95 since Vice and Mature saved him. Good bet, they saved Rugal too. is that too hard to imagine? after all they WERE there to look after Rugal on Goenitz's orders.

Actually, if your on a sinking ship and you pass out, you'll definitely drown. Now we have speculatory conjecture that the two secretaries saved him. THAT demands in story proof, at least I provided logic to my argument.

again...the explosion of KoF98 is the same and it wasn't a nuke blast. just one part of the ship was burning. if it was a nuke thing, it would have probably vaporized...which it didn't as seen in even KoF94 where we see the place burning but not vaporized.

No, 98 is non-canon. the animations where different too, stop skirting the argument by using an invalid scourse Sado...Nuclear flames Sado, the ship wasn't even visibe behind the wall of flamesas it sunk.

no need to tell me to chill. i'm not the one who gets an asthama attack just cuz someone disagrees with mewink

I don't mind debating, but when people dredge up the ugliest most inconsistent and f@$#%ng stupid arguments, thats anoyying, and I will say my peice to make sure others get the correct message.

Remulous
Then why would Dee Jay beat Brayan Fury?
Because he has visible ki? Or may be because he's a SF character?
Guess what, he'd get his butt kicked, despite that he has better ki manipulation and despite that he's a SF char.
So again, 2D or 3D means nothing. It's all about the characters. DJ would be killed by Bryan Fury but it just so happens that most of the strongest fighting game characters are in 2d games.

Sado22
you ask the wrong question, my friend. i never said Rugal can't fight the mishimas.

you are wrong because Rugal never actually took off or whatever.

you are wrong again because before the blast happened he had already used the Orochi power.
also the words used are "rugal used the orochi power for the first time". he became omega Rugal at the time to withstand the blast.

he just scratches himself in that winpose.

so what, your not speculating?!
the nuke is not speculation, the conscious rugal is not speculation? come on stop blaming me for all the things you're doing yourself.
what i'm saying isn't so complicated actually:
-Vice and mature are on the same damn ship
-Vice and mature are there during the explosion
-Vice and mature are there next year too
-Vice and mature saved Saishu...how else in the world did an unconscious man wind up with Rugal in the first place. Also it WAS Vice who brainwashed Saishu.
-Vice and mature were ordered by Goenitz to look after Rugal, so is it really out of question if they saved his @ss in that explosion? no.

and okay, okay. fine so maybe rugal was not unconscious. fine, you happy?
but
how is he more durable if an explosion ripped off his whole right forearm, while heihachi was in one piece. HECK, he was very conscious as he was blasted away as is seen in that scene where they show him being charblasted over the sky. he lost consciousness ON IMPACT. not before it.
so, who'se more durable?

nuclear my @$$ man. read my lips: THE SHIP WAS NOT VAPORIZED as would be the case if it really was a nuke explosion. it burnt and SANK.
also we see the ship from far away in KoF94 and its kinda understood that all we would see is smoke and fire.
in KoF98 its a closeup of the SAME incident. why is it so hard for you to acknowledge that fact? we see it, and its not a nuke, nor is it such a huge explosion. the ship burns and sinks in the ocean. period.

Kazenji
What part of Non-canon don't you understand sado22.

From wikipedia

Sado22
what part of ITS THE SAME DAMN INCIDENT don't you understand?
heck he's litereally fighting in a burnt-to-crisp version of Blacknoah.

oh and nice to see you againsmile

P.S you gave a new meaning to double posting big grin

Darkstorm Zero
you ask the wrong question, my friend. i never said Rugal can't fight the mishimas.

Thats got nothing to do with the question, stopsidestepping it and just answer.

you are wrong because Rugal never actually took off or whatever.

Prove me wrong then.

you are wrong again because before the blast happened he had already used the Orochi power.
also the words used are "rugal used the orochi power for the first time". he became omega Rugal at the time to withstand the blast.

Now this requires heavy proofon your part Sado, nothing is ever mentioned of the girls saving him, Sayshu maybe, but not Rugal, Goenitz didn't say make sure he lives, he wanted the to keep an eye on him in case he turned against the Orochi

he just scratches himself in that winpose.

You don't get huge cuts from just scratching dude, look at the animation again.

so what, your not speculating?!
the nuke is not speculation, the conscious rugal is not speculation? come on stop blaming me for all the things you're doing yourself.
what i'm saying isn't so complicated actually:
-Vice and mature are on the same damn ship
-Vice and mature are there during the explosion
-Vice and mature are there next year too
-Vice and mature saved Saishu...how else in the world did an unconscious man wind up with Rugal in the first place. Also it WAS Vice who brainwashed Saishu.
-Vice and mature were ordered by Goenitz to look after Rugal, so is it really out of question if they saved his @ss in that explosion? no.

Speculation based on logical deductions is far more valuable than simple speculation based on fanwank.

The nuke thing maybe speculation, but you tell mewhats going to happen to a burning and sinking ships reactor... come on... tell me! Answer = Nuke reactors don't go dormat, they go into meltdown and blow the **** up.

Rugal remaining awake is another logical deduction.. since he would have died otherwise.

The girls had nothing to do with it, they where busy with Saishu to worry about Bernstein... Where's your proof that they got him out?

and okay, okay. fine so maybe rugal was not unconscious. fine, you happy?
but
how is he more durable if an explosion ripped off his whole right forearm, while heihachi was in one piece. HECK, he was very conscious as he was blasted away as is seen in that scene where they show him being charblasted over the sky. he lost consciousness ON IMPACT. not before it.
so, who'se more durable?

Prove that Heihachi was concious when he was flung by that blast...

Yeah thats right...

I still say Rugal after owning two casts worth of characters, not tomention that even though he lost a hand,he remained conciousand alive and unharmed exeptfor the hand... Tell me this Sado,if Rugal was so damn vulnerableasyou think, then why didhe only lose ahand,andnot get killed?

nuclear my @$$ man. read my lips: THE SHIP WAS NOT VAPORIZED as would be the case if it really was a nuke explosion. it burnt and SANK.
also we see the ship from far away in KoF94 and its kinda understood that all we would see is smoke and fire.
in KoF98 its a closeup of the SAME incident. why is it so hard for you to acknowledge that fact? we see it, and its not a nuke, nor is it such a huge explosion. the ship burns and sinks in the ocean. period.

Your getting thicker and thicker now.... you obviously will not listen to logic (One of the 10 fanboy commandments) now your trying to admitpictures froma non-canon game asproof. No sado, even if it mirrors the events of 94 exactly, it's still inadmissable.

what part of ITS THE SAME DAMN INCIDENT don't you understand?
heck he's litereally fighting in a burnt-to-crisp version of Blacknoah.

No,it's not,because 98 was a DREAM MATCH, bloody hell....

Kazenji
Don't bother with him darkstorm the guy has no hope.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Kazenji
Don't bother with him darkstorm the guy has no hope.

Your right.......After owning Xeno today, I think starting another war would be utterly pointless right now...

shin_remy
GO Darkstorm Happy Dance GO darkstorm Happy Dance Youre the man big grin

put the noobs back on their places big grin haha Happy Dance

Xenogears
Speculation based on logical deductions is far more valuable than simple speculation based on fanwank.

The nuke thing maybe speculation, but you tell mewhats going to happen to a burning and sinking ships reactor... come on... tell me! Answer = Nuke reactors don't go dormat, they go into meltdown and blow the **** up. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Yet another example showing your level of hypocrisy and fanboyism. You're using speculation in your argument and arguing something which has never been seen, saying that with logic, it's true in a debate.

Yet, when I give proof of why Ryu would become the D.I. while using the DDB in a versus match (And considering he uses the blade in-game, canon or not, as you love to use G. Rugal who is noncanonical in your petty arguments), you go all out in a b*tch rant saying he shouldn't be argued for despite the fact that logic states that it would happen in a fight. You sir, are the most hypocritical and biased fantard there is in the forum next to shitsterpriest.
Prove that Heihachi was concious when he was flung by that blast...Why don't you actually look at the proof that is already given in the thread, let alone the video proving it on the third page.

TricksterPriest
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Yet another example showing your level of hypocrisy and fanboyism. You're using speculation in your argument and arguing something which has never been seen, saying that with logic, it's true in a debate.

Yet, when I give proof of why Ryu would become the D.I. while using the DDB in a versus match (And considering he uses the blade in-game, canon or not, as you love to use G. Rugal who is noncanonical in your petty arguments), you go all out in a b*tch rant saying he shouldn't be argued for despite the fact that logic states that it would happen in a fight. You sir, are the most hypocritical and biased fantard there is in the forum next to shitsterpriest.
Why don't you actually look at the proof that is already given in the thread, let alone the video proving it on the third page.

Xeno, SHUT THE **** UP. You no longer have any credibility on this part of the forum as far as I am concerned. I'm ignore listing you. You got owned, you owned yourself, and as far as I am concerned, you are the worst poster in this part of the forum, and one of the main reasons why VG versus has gone down the tubes. mad

Xenogears
Xeno, SHUT THE **** UP. You no longer have any credibility on this part of the forum as far as I am concerned. I'm ignore listing you. You got owned, you owned yourself, and as far as I am concerned, you are the worst poster in this part of the forum, and one of the main reasons why VG versus has gone down the tubes. mad Since this is coming from a numbnut such as you, I'm not phazed in the least. People such as Sado, S. Prime, and Sam Z owned you and pointed out that you're an ass, one that will not drop his obsessity over certain characters that you enjoy jacking off to. You use only stupidity in every one of your posts. In fact, you take the art of dumbassery to a whole new level, so I'd keep my mouth shut if I were you.

Remulous
Hey now people, such hurtful words.
What does any of this have to do with Heihachi VS Geese?

Sado22
sorry darko, and despite the fact that you're my friend and i respect you a lot...but you're being a moron here. i never said Rugal can't fight the mishimas. but here's a little info:
the last time paul won agaisnt a mishima was in T3 (which is just ore-sama's speculation since Paul got to the final and beat Ogre which probably means that he beat Hachi and Jin too). prior to that he had a draw with Kaz before T1.
but that's just info for you. as for why Paul could go on to do all this:
-paul is one of the high tiers of Tekken.
-his punches are strong enough to KO a bear in one blow
-he can punch through walls, shatter huge boulders to bits with his phoenix smasher which is not even his strongest move
-he's a seasoned fighter with good offense, defense, reversals, power ans throws.

technically that him being able to go toe-to-toe with the Mishima's isn't out of question. but what has Rugal done (though i do believe he can fight the Mishimas) aside from getting pwned by Kyo. what's his greatest feet. that's right...nothing.
the real question is this, darko:
if Mr. No-feets Rugal can pwn the entire cast of KoF95, then why can't a more durable Heihachi or Kazuya?smile

you're saying he took off. i'm asking YOU for proof.

nothing is mentioned of nuke blasts, Rugal being conscious and "rugal bleeds very little" either darko. i never asked you for proof because i know you're speculating.

he doesn't "cut his chest out" darko. he slashes his chest...more like scratches it. the masochist.

the only one wanking here is you...on yourself. i've never seen anyone give himself so much credit despite the fact that what is obvious speculation is apparently supposed to be some einstein-ish theory. get real. and i thought i was arrogant...atleast i'm just fooling around.

you answered it.
look over what you typed, sherlock. you see BURNING and SINKING there. yeah, that's it.
here's one for you: what's the difference between burning and vaped?

....err...becuase he was shown to be conscious, screaming his ass off. in fact even in the prologue you see him conscious with the blast right behind him. are even looking at those vids cloud and i are posting.

he would have gotten killed were it not for the Orochi power.
secondly, losing his whole arm to the blast kinda sways me to the side of "vulnerable".

the smell or irony....
look darko, your argument got so bad at this point that an faggy, asstard like ShinLemy is backing you up. that sucks now. just calm down, take a deep breath and try to process what i'm saying.

nice come back f@g... big grin

hey, cloud, he thinks you're worse than me!eek!
how does it feel to be on TP's most hated list? Its a great feelingwink

look TP stop falling down to ShinLemy's level of fanboyism and immaturity. atleast i had respect for you before. coming around here and flaming people and saying they have no credibility is not unlike you who got his @$$ torn apart for his "visible ki/invisible ki" theory.
say something relevant or shut up yourself.

always the pacifist smile

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Remulous
Hey now people, such hurtful words.
What does any of this have to do with Heihachi VS Geese?

Unless we make it straight H2H and don't let Geese use any atemi nage techniques, he's gonna wreck Heihachi.

Remulous
I mean, I could see it being a good fight, but not Heihachi winning it.

Kazenji
nice come back f@g... big grin

How orginal calling someone a *** roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sado22
effort points for Kazenji...he failed but at least he triedwink

P.S. all this hostility for just not agreeing that Guy>Cody. tsk tsk!

TricksterPriest
I mean, I could see it being a good fight, but not Heihachi winning it.

That's what I mean. Unless we use the stips I just said, Heihachi's ****ed. And even under those rules, he's not gonna win a majority.

Kazenji
Yea and like who gives a shit...... roll eyes (sarcastic)

huh...WTF are you on about ??

Remulous
That's what I mean. Unless we use the stips I just said, Heihachi's ****ed. And even under those rules, he's not gonna win a majority. But you can't disable his chi, throwing chi is like throwing a punch, for Geese. This means you'll have to strip Hachi for his electricity chi thingy.

TricksterPriest
But you can't disable his chi, throwing chi is like throwing a punch, for Geese. This means you'll have to strip Hachi for his electricity chi thingy.

yes Which goes to show you how far above most SF/KOF characters are compared to Tekken/DOA.

Sado22
sure...

Sado22
so all this is only cuz your defficient. fine, my bad then. didn't know you came from the shrinkwink

keep replying...you'll find out just who?
big grin
~Sado

Darkstorm Zero
sorry darko, and despite the fact that you're my friend and i respect you a lot...but you're being a moron here. i never said Rugal can't fight the mishimas. but here's a little info:
the last time paul won agaisnt a mishima was in T3 (which is just ore-sama's speculation since Paul got to the final and beat Ogre which probably means that he beat Hachi and Jin too). prior to that he had a draw with Kaz before T1.
but that's just info for you. as for why Paul could go on to do all this:
-paul is one of the high tiers of Tekken.
-his punches are strong enough to KO a bear in one blow
-he can punch through walls, shatter huge boulders to bits with his phoenix smasher which is not even his strongest move
-he's a seasoned fighter with good offense, defense, reversals, power ans throws.

technically that him being able to go toe-to-toe with the Mishima's isn't out of question. but what has Rugal done (though i do believe he can fight the Mishimas) aside from getting pwned by Kyo. what's his greatest feet. that's right...nothing.
the real question is this, darko:
if Mr. No-feets Rugal can pwn the entire cast of KoF95, then why can't a more durable Heihachi or Kazuya?smile

you're saying he took off. i'm asking YOU for proof.

nothing is mentioned of nuke blasts, Rugal being conscious and "rugal bleeds very little" either darko. i never asked you for proof because i know you're speculating.

he doesn't "cut his chest out" darko. he slashes his chest...more like scratches it. the masochist.

the only one wanking here is you...on yourself. i've never seen anyone give himself so much credit despite the fact that what is obvious speculation is apparently supposed to be some einstein-ish theory. get real. and i thought i was arrogant...atleast i'm just fooling around.

you answered it.
look over what you typed, sherlock. you see BURNING and SINKING there. yeah, that's it.
here's one for you: what's the difference between burning and vaped?

....err...becuase he was shown to be conscious, screaming his ass off. in fact even in the prologue you see him conscious with the blast right behind him. are even looking at those vids cloud and i are posting.

he would have gotten killed were it not for the Orochi power.
secondly, losing his whole arm to the blast kinda sways me to the side of "vulnerable".

the smell or irony....
look darko, your argument got so bad at this point that an faggy, asstard like ShinLemy is backing you up. that sucks now. just calm down, take a deep breath and try to process what i'm saying.

sado,I honestly couldn't care less anymore, you want to beleive that Heihachi wins against Rugal, thats fine... your choice. I see things a little differently and happen to think just a little more outside of the box than you seem to.

I'm not going to run through yet ANOTHER circular debate, not after doing it for 3 hours straight across 4 threads with Xeno... I'm too tired to go through that shit again.

Darkstorm Zero

Speculation with logic works farmore than it does with something you want to beleive just to make your character look good... is this too complicated for you Xeno?

Your just pissed off because you crapped on your own argument by admitting that it was ALL pure speculation based on a vague quote..

There's a difference Xeno, I didn't tryt to make a brand spanking new character out of stuff all, who has unquantifiable, untestable, and most importantly, purely speculatory powers and abilities that have no logic to them whatsoever. I say it's entirely speculatory because the two characters who used the sword and became the D.I (Murai and the VE) had two entirely different power sets and capabilities. This directly disputes your claim that the DDB's power makes any character who uses it have a set power level.

I NEVER used G.Rugal... point to me where*I* specifically used him Xeno, go on , I dare you. I can tell you right now who brought that up, but I can also tell you it took you 3 pages for you to use the fact that he was a non-canon character as an excuse towipe the egg off your face after Hayabusa was getting crushed. you back-peddaled to save your ass, so go and jump off a bridge.

You want to insult me for pointing outyourhorribly flawed logic and f@$#ed up speculation? be my guest, at the end of the day, it's you who is a hypocritical fanboyish *******.

Why don't you actually look at the proof that is already given in the thread, let alone the video proving it on the third page.

That video shows me about 3 seconds of air time... if he had got blown miles after miles, he would have been in the air well over 50 seconds worth, especially if he's "over the clouds"... he could have been in the air for well over 5 minutes, more than enough time to be KOed and regaigned concious mid air... fact is, nobody knows ifhe was KOed by the blast itself or not.

Sado22
alright no problem. lets just leave it at that then. frankly i don't want to go through all of this either. lets just agree to disagree.
To each his ownsmile
see ya.

~Sado
P.S. the pick of hachi in the blast itself has him look pretty much conscious.

Remulous
laughing There are like 2 different fueds going on in this thread.

StyleTime
yes Which goes to show you how far above a few SF/KOF characters are compared to Tekken/DOA.
Fixed that for you. Simple mistake. stick out tongue

Xenogears
Originally posted by StyleTime
Fixed that for you. Simple mistake. stick out tongue You know he's going to deny it nonetheless. laughing
Speculation with logic works farmore than it does with something you want to beleive just to make your character look good... is this too complicated for you Xeno?LMFAO. You're kidding me right? laughing Fact is you want to believe something happened regarding Rugal and the Black Noah despite the fact you have nothing to back it up with. I gave proof of why someone wielding the DDB in battle will transform into the D.I. By the looks of it, you don't seem to have realized this yet.
Your just pissed off because you crapped on your own argument by admitting that it was ALL pure speculation based on a vague quote..Then I assume you haven't read the post that corrected you regarding that in Team Ninja vs. Kazuya Mishima.
There's a difference Xeno, I didn't tryt to make a brand spanking new character out of stuff all, who has unquantifiable, untestable, and most importantly, purely speculatory powers and abilities that have no logic to them whatsoever. I say it's entirely speculatory because the two characters who used the sword and became the D.I (Murai and the VE) had two entirely different power sets and capabilities. This directly disputes your claim that the DDB's power makes any character who uses it have a set power level.Wrong. Murai as the D.I. was canonically more powerful than the VE as the D.I., which is the V.E.'s first form. His second form is the deity Vigoor. Why is Murai more powerul? It's the fact when V.E. transformed into the D.I., the power he possessed was being drawn from the blade, and the blade's power grows as more chaos is committed. The blade did not reach its maximum power until after the defeat of the V.E., which is when Murai wielded the blade. By then, the blade was truly an evil blade. I put that in bold for a reason. That's a quote from the game that indicates the blade's increase in power. Whether or not Murai demonstrated the increase in power in the game is irrelevant. The fact he is more powerful as the D.I. proves that he is more powerful. It's that simple. The blade's level of power when Murai wielded the blade is equal to the level of the blade's power when Ryu did, so Ryu would be as powerful as Murai when Murai transformed into the D.I.; As for asking for abilities and whatnot, Rugal has no feats whatsover as far as I'm concerned, since he has no story. He is only considered to be equal to shin gouki, and yet you're moaning about the fact Murai didn't demonstrate powers the likes of the V.E.'s.
I NEVER used G.Rugal... point to me where*I* specifically used him Xeno, go on , I dare you. I can tell you right now who brought that up,Neither did I use the D.I. at any point where someone wasn't bringing up G. Rugal.
but I can also tell you it took you 3 pages for you to use the fact that he was a non-canon character as an excuse towipe the egg off your face after Hayabusa was getting crushed. you back-peddaled to save your ass laughing Looks like you are greatly misinformed. I brought that up so no one would b*tch about the fact Ryu using the DDB in battle isn't canon, as a few knobs such as TP already have.
so go and jump off a bridge.Convincing suicide are we? Should I get you banned?
You want to insult me for pointing outyourhorribly flawed logic and f@$#ed up speculation? be my guest, at the end of the day, it's you who is a hypocritical fanboyish *******.Many dreams stay untrue unfortunately. laughing
That video shows me about 3 seconds of air time... if he had got blown miles after miles, he would have been in the air well over 50 seconds worth, especially if he's "over the clouds"... he could have been in the air for well over 5 minutes, more than enough time to be KOed and regaigned concious mid air... fact is, nobody knows ifhe was KOed by the blast itself or not. Doesn't change the fact Heihachi would pwn Geese. wink

Darkstorm Zero
*Snip*

I'm not going to run through this shit with you a 2nd time Xeno, yougot owned a second time soget over it. Everything you've debated has been speculatory reguardless of circumstances. I refuse to debate with you any further.

Emperor Ashtar
What does the Dark Dragon Blade have to do with this topic?

StyleTime
Everything and you know it.

You know he's going to deny it nonetheless. laughing
Indeed.

Remulous
In a life or death battle between SF and DOA SF would win.

In fact, I can think of 3 SFs that will solo the DOA cast or Tekken cast.

If all the SF participated, of course many of them would lose but the point is that SF/KOF mid tier fighters would be fairly higher compared to DOA/Tekken.

Now go on, stone me.

StyleTime
In a life or death battle between SF and DOA SF would win.

In fact, I can think of 3 SFs that will solo the DOA cast or Tekken cast.

If all the SF participated, of course many of them would lose but the point is that SF/KOF mid tier fighters would be fairly higher compared to DOA/Tekken.

Now go on, stone me.
I have no interest in flaming you and I have never flamed you in the past.

It's just that Street Fighter is not as high above the others as you would have us believe. They have numbers and some of their characters are indeed superpowerful(Akuma,Bison). Apart from that, DOA and Tekken has fairly good odds against them. Both games can definitely match the 2D mid tier tough.

Remulous
I have no interest in flaming you and I have never flamed you in the past.

It's just that Street Fighter is as high above the other as you would have us believe. They have numbers and some of their characters superpowerful(Akuma,Bison). Apart from that, DOA and Tekken has fairly good odds against them. Both games can definitely match the 2D mid tier tough. That stone comment wasn't directed to you, it was directed to any one who may want to.

How are the DOA or Tekken guys gonna stand against a guy who can raise mountains.
Survive nuclear explosions.
Destroy cities instantly.
Lift 2 boulders.
Send people to hell with one attack?
Destroy islands.

The KOF/SF have too many Super fighters and in terms of numbers, not counting EX, SF doesn't have that many more characters then Tekken. It's only KOF that has an outrageous amount of characters.

Xenogears
How are the DOA or Tekken guys gonna stand against a guy who can raise mountains.Which Genra or True Devil Jin can destroy relatively easily.

Survive nuclear explosions.Pretty much what the Mishimas can do. In fact, D. Jinpachi is full of flames.

Destroy cities instantly.Prove anyone in SF can destroy a city instantly.

Lift 2 boulders.Something Jinpachi can do.

Send people to hell with one attack?Which doesn't work in all cases such as against: Gen. Not to mention it puts the user's life at risk, and you think he can solo the entire cast with that move?

Destroy islands.True Devil Jin was shown destroying a landscape with a mere powerup. Secondly, that island Akuma destroyed wasn't big, seeing as his strongest attack can only manage to split Ayer's rock in half. Jinpachi's final form is incredibly strong. However, we can't truly gauge his strength to say the likes of Akuma or Bison can even take him.

The KOF/SF have too many Super fighters and in terms of numbers, not counting EX, SF doesn't have that many more characters then Tekken. It's only KOF that has an outrageous amount of characters. SF wins due to having more fighters, and nothing else.

StyleTime
That stone comment wasn't directed to you, it was directed to any one who may want to.

How are the DOA or Tekken guys gonna stand against a guy who can raise mountains.
Survive nuclear explosions.
Destroy cities instantly.
Lift 2 boulders.
Send people to hell with one attack?
Destroy islands.

The KOF/SF have too many Super fighters and in terms of numbers, not counting EX, SF doesn't have that many more characters then Tekken. It's only KOF that has an outrageous amount of characters.
Fair enough about the stones comment.

Well, Genra can raze a mountain as well. However, I specifically stated that guys like Akuma and Bison would give huge problems to the 3D side. Really though, it's the numbers that will kill them.

On a side note, I wonder would Akuma's "send you to hell" attack affect Hitomi?

Remulous
Which Genra or True Devil Jin can destroy relatively easily. No they can't, now Bison or Gill can't do that easily.

Pretty much what the Mishimas can do. In fact, D. Jinpachi is full of flames.Hachi maybe, but no one else.

Prove anyone in SF can destroy a city instantly. Bison did it already and Gouki sunk an island.

Something Jinpachi can do.Jinpachi is the strongest in Tekken, Ryu is far from the strongest in SF yet he is comparable to Jinpachi.

Which doesn't work in all cases such as against: Gen. Not to mention it puts the user's life at risk, and you think he can solo the entire cast with that move?No one in Tekken can do what Gen did, they don't even no how. Gouki can't solo Tekken but he will be able to whip more then half.

True Devil Jin was shown destroying a landscape with a mere powerup. Secondly, that island Akuma destroyed wasn't big, seeing as his strongest attack can only manage to split Ayer's rock in half. Jinpachi's final form is incredibly strong. However, we can't truly gauge his strength to say the likes of Akuma or Bison can even take him.That was no landscape, there wasn't even anything there to destroy and Jin wasn't using a mere power up, he was summoning ALL his power. Also Land scape does not equal Goukentou which was huge, it even has mountains on it. The move he used to destroy the Ayers Rock wasn't his strongest nor did he use it at full power. Gouki's island is FAR larger then anything the Tekken guys can destroy.

SF wins due to having more fighters, and nothing else. Quit dreaming. At first you said SF wouldn't win at all.

Sado22
devil jin wrecked the whole forest...but of course now you want someone to stand there and time if for you so you can be sure.
oh and Feng Wei, afte reading thsoe scrolls, could destroy a whole mountain without much effort...in fact it seemed effort less.
before you ramble, the mishima's stole that scroll from his school and Hachi is the one who did that. in fact Hachi's "iron hand" move is a ditto of the move, Feng did. so...I'm pretty sure Hachi can do the same since Feng is barely midtier of Tekken.

Jin is stronger the Hachi. Kaz is almost as powerful. Paul is about as Tough as Kazuya. Hworang is pretty good too. that's four right off the bat.

Bison never did with his own powers. i'd love to see that moron do it without the psychodrive pumping him with power. gouki can't either. he cracked ayres rock.....the guy couldn't even destroy the submarine he was pounding.

and is how is that?
ryu could barely lift it after training with Oro. Jinpachi picks it up and tossed it far away.

do what...die of lukemia?big grin
as for sending people to hell laughing
hands down that is the most retarded thing i've heard in fighting games.
"ooh, look at me, i've trained so much that i can take my opponents to hell". and i'm sure if someone taught them...they could. you're talking like akuma can do the shitgoukusatsu because he is so powerful. the fact of the matter is he can pull that move off, because he learnt how to do it. if hachi and company were taught they could pull it off too.

the rocky land that freaking blew off to the point that it was raining down, doesn't count?
and of course you took your fanboy power meter and measured to see if he was actually using his full power of just powering up....right?
so wait....if a person at a weaker form wrecks up a whole forest, then he needs all his new found power to destroy the area around him?

quit dreaming yourself...Kazuya pwns Ryu so badly its not even funny. Jin will down right rape him.

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
I partly agree with Remulous, Devil Jin May be able to destroy a moutain, due to his destructive power. Genra on the other hand has never demonstrated that kind of power.

StyleTime
Team Ninja's idiocy aside, Genra leveled a mountain by powering up. Ayane also took the wave head on.

Emperor Ashtar
Team Ninja's idiocy aside, Genra leveled a mountain by powering up. Ayane also took the wave head on.

When did he level a moutain?

Remulous
devil jin wrecked the whole forest...but of course now you want someone to stand there and time if for you so you can be sure.
oh and Feng Wei, afte reading thsoe scrolls, could destroy a whole mountain without much effort...in fact it seemed effort less.
before you ramble, the mishima's stole that scroll from his school and Hachi is the one who did that. in fact Hachi's "iron hand" move is a ditto of the move, Feng did. so...I'm pretty sure Hachi can do the same since Feng is barely midtier of Tekken.

Jin is stronger the Hachi. Kaz is almost as powerful. Paul is about as Tough as Kazuya. Hworang is pretty good too. that's four right off the bat.

Bison never did with his own powers. i'd love to see that moron do it without the psychodrive pumping him with power. gouki can't either. he cracked ayres rock.....the guy couldn't even destroy the submarine he was pounding.

and is how is that?
ryu could barely lift it after training with Oro. Jinpachi picks it up and tossed it far away.

do what...die of lukemia?big grin
as for sending people to hell laughing
hands down that is the most retarded thing i've heard in fighting games.
"ooh, look at me, i've trained so much that i can take my opponents to hell". and i'm sure if someone taught them...they could. you're talking like akuma can do the shitgoukusatsu because he is so powerful. the fact of the matter is he can pull that move off, because he learnt how to do it. if hachi and company were taught they could pull it off too.

the rocky land that freaking blew off to the point that it was raining down, doesn't count?
and of course you took your fanboy power meter and measured to see if he was actually using his full power of just powering up....right?
so wait....if a person at a weaker form wrecks up a whole forest, then he needs all his new found power to destroy the area around him?

quit dreaming yourself...Kazuya pwns Ryu so badly its not even funny. Jin will down right rape him.

~Sado -No one in Tekken can destroy a mountain.

-Jin is better then Hachi, but he doesn't have to be more durable.

-Gouki splits Ayers Rock, the Earth's belly button, that's pretty powerful. He sunk an island the size of a city and he blew that sub to bits wit one kick. Do you even know what your talking about Sado.

-You have the nerve to call me a fanboy when your saying Jinpachi can take 2 boulders and toss them when he has never been seen lifting one.

Dude, you know nothing about SF, you have to have the Dark Hadou to do the Shungokusatasu, in which no one in Tekken poseses, even if they knew how to do it, they could never preform it. And the Shungokusatsu beats the bloody hell out of all of Tekken's shitty ass moves combined.

You call me a fanboy, when you start making feats sound more powerful then they really are and ALWAYS say the characters acomplish them with ease. Before you call someone a fanboy, try looking in the mirror, if being a fanboy is your goal in life, you will be most pleased with your self.

- Let's get serious Sado, Kaz will damn near lose to Vega, and Jin can't even scratch Roy Browell.

StyleTime
-No one in Tekken can destroy a mountain.

Dude, you know nothing about SF, you have to have the Dark Hadou to do the Shungokusatasu, in which no one in Tekken poseses, even if they knew how to do it, they could never preform it. And the Shungokusatsu beats the bloody hell out of all of Tekken's shitty ass moves combined.

- Let's get serious Sado, Kaz will damn near lose to Vega, and Jin can't even scratch Roy Browell.
Feng Wei can....shifty

The point is....it won't affect Hitomi.

Why would Vega give Kazuya trouble?
When did he level a moutain?
Right before fighting Ayane. Team Ninja idiocy aside of course.

Emperor Ashtar

Right before fighting Ayane. Team Ninja idiocy aside of course.

He didn't level the moutain, he just altered the stage into the remains of Azuchi Castle.

StyleTime
I'd think it's better we maintain that he leveled the mountain. Otherwise, Genra has reality or space manipulating abilitities, which means he's even more of a threat.

Damn you Team Ninja!

Emperor Ashtar
I'd think it's better we maintain that he leveled the mountain. Otherwise, Genra has reality or space manipulating abilitities, which means he's even more of a threat.

Damn you Team Ninja!

It makes less sense if we saw it that way. He leveled a mountain which miraculously contained the castle ruins?

olympian
lol.

Ryu is equal to Jinpachi? Im aware the SF love is strong, and i like both games (altho T is better, har) but thats quite the stretch.

Rigth after saying only 3 SF would solo the whole Tekken cast. Man.

shin_remy
Shin Gouki
Unsealed Oro
Gill
M.Bison

and we still have :

Igrid
Q
Sagat
Urien
Evil Ryu
Ryu Third Strike
Ken Masters
Gen
Rose

nuff said

olympian
And only 3 of those would take the whole cast?

I hardly belive that. Usually figthers are balanced to each other to the point you dont have one universe so much weaker than the other.

Even "Virtua Figther" who praises the "realism" (yeah, rigth) in its universe doesnt have weak figthers on it.

shin_remy
The 4 above can do that yes

and the others can pwn 80% of the cast as well

Emperor Ashtar
Oly's right about that.

P-Geyser
It's just that Street Fighter is not as high above the others as you would have us believe.

This is so true.

StyleTime
It makes less sense if we saw it that way. He leveled a mountain which miraculously contained the castle ruins?
Are you agreeing with me? It makes less sense which way?

If he leveled the mountain, which isn't a stretch considering what his fireballs are capable of, he just has soe powerful energy. If he actually warped the level like you suggested earlier, Genra would actually be more powerful than we thought. This means he has reality altering powers OR he can manipulate space and transported himself and Ayane to the castle.

I think we should just keep him around mountain-busting level.

Sado22
feng wei, hachi......were you even listening?

....Jin is unaffected by bullets, and since he's tougher it genuinely means he's more durable too. besides jin is 21...not freakin 75.

the island's size is arguable, remulus, the same way that forest that Jin destroyed is. THAT is what i'm talking about. question is...do you know what i'm talking about?

are you nuts?! the Tekken5DR intro shows him carrying a huge ass boulder and tosses it like several feet away. so yeah, now i am right to calll you that.

i know Goutetsu used it, and taught it to gouki and gouken the SGS too. it was a part of the ansastsuken style.
Gouken abandoned it and didn't teach it to ryu and ken.
so......

at least i've seen all the introswink
and "always". when was the last time i said something like that. gimme an example. by the way, i'm not the guy going around saying Ryu can put up a fight against werewolves. nor did i ever claim that terry is stronger than Iori. and who is the guy claiming that Ryu is stronger than Akuma in SF3?
oh and that mirror comment broke my heart!

never tell a terry fan to "get serious"wink
otherwise i'll kill you with my engRish shouts!

~Sado

shin_remy

i know Goutetsu used it, and taught it to gouki and gouken the SGS too. it was a part of the ansastsuken style.
Gouken abandoned it and didn't teach it to ryu and ken.
so......

~Sado

no he didn't Gouki teached it on his own. he was forbidden to use those techniques. And killed his master with that move

Sado22
no...Gouki and Gouken were taught those moves like anyother practitioner of ansatsuken. Gouken however didn't support killing and so didn't teach it to Ryu and Ken.

~Sado

olympian
are you nuts?! the Tekken5DR intro shows him carrying a huge ass boulder and tosses it like several feet away. so yeah, now i am right to calll you that.

Some probably dont recall the Jinpachi feat because he had more "camera" time in Tekken 5 DR instead of the actual T5. Especifically they showed the moment he got released from the explosion, while in the original movie it was more vague and misterious.

I recommend both, tho.

The 4 above can do that yes

and the others can pwn 80% of the cast as well

I dont know if you ever played Tekken, but you are selling the SF cast way too high. Tekken isent "World Heroes" lite.

Darkstorm Zero
no...Gouki and Gouken were taught those moves like anyother practitioner of ansatsuken. Gouken however didn't support killing and so didn't teach it to Ryu and Ken.

~Sado

Actually, the SGS was a forbidden technique. Goutetsu taught them the Messatsu Techniques, but not the SGS, because that technique has always been lethal to both the user and the victim.

Gouki however, managedto successfuly learn the technique without dying, but as a consequence, he had no choice but to embrace the Dark Hadou completely. For Gouki, the SGS was his gateway to the Dark Hadou.

Emperor Ashtar
Are you agreeing with me? It makes less sense which way?

If he leveled the mountain, which isn't a stretch considering what his fireballs are capable of, he just has soe powerful energy. If he actually warped the level like you suggested earlier, Genra would actually be more powerful than we thought. This means he has reality altering powers OR he can manipulate space and transported himself and Ayane to the castle.

I think we should just keep him around mountain-busting level.

The feat it self makes no sense, he turned a moutain into the ruins of Azuchi Castle?

shin_remy
Actually, the SGS was a forbidden technique. Goutetsu taught them the Messatsu Techniques, but not the SGS, because that technique has always been lethal to both the user and the victim.

Gouki however, managedto successfuly learn the technique without dying, but as a consequence, he had no choice but to embrace the Dark Hadou completely. For Gouki, the SGS was his gateway to the Dark Hadou.

thx for clearing this up for him big grin

you understand me so well big grin

Xenogears
The feat it self makes no sense, he turned a moutain into the ruins of Azuchi Castle? I didn't see where there were any ruins. However, I did see some burnt tree logs lying around the ground.

judgement hand
I think we all know that geese is the victor...so.. yeah

~the hand of judgement that just rejected you and went back to the topic.

Xenogears
Haha, Geese winning against Heihachi? That will be the day.

shin_remy
geese WILL WIN

i don't see anything from tekken that can hang with KOF/SF

olympian
Shin, i think you are on the bound to become the new King of overrateness.

You havent played Tekken games. There is no way you will convince me of that and still come up with that somewhat (really) off the board statement.

Sado22
i read all my info from:
T........I..........A...........M............A.............T
mad
~Sado

Darkstorm Zero
Which is why you are in constant arguments with me Sado, Tiamat is not always correct...

Sado22
look lets leave it at one thing:
-you think tiamat is unreliable....and that is fine by me and i can respect that.
but to me he is, since all his info comes from people who have literally spoken to the Capcom bosses, the directors, the designers and the writers. makes it pretty damn credible in ore-sama's eyes.
now...can you respect that?

~Sado

Darkstorm Zero
Yes I can, but that doesn't make it right

Sado22
like i said, it will only cause a circular pattern. the main reason you and i always disagree on things (almost everything except that I'm the coolest person you ever met evil face and the funniest guy on KMC) is because our opinions on the other's "sources" is shaded. i don't trust your sources and you don't trust mine.
so...its best if we leave it at that.

besides, we all know you're in denial that Hachi pwns Geese wink

~Sado

shin_remy
no hachi won't beat geese roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sado22
stick out tongue

Xenogears
no hachi won't beat geese roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

King Nothing
This is a tough one, I'm subject to slide we Geese but Hachi's durability is a b**ch.

Emperor Ashtar
Heihachi beats geese down

brainchild81
Dammit!!! Is that all Geese is good for?!!!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>