Superman Vrs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

magneto1992
NO superspeed

thedude1948
Done before Silver Surfer wins 10/10.

I watch Pokemon
Surfer wins 6/10.

magneto1992
OK?

darthgoober
Originally posted by thedude1948

bigbran
Originally posted by thedude1948
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t418929.html

MattDay
not again...

juggernaut66666
Surfer

Skeets
srug

The-Judge
how powerful is this silver surfer?? i am hearing much about himmessed

I watch Pokemon
Originally posted by The-Judge
how powerful is this silver surfer?? i am hearing much about himmessed http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t368502.html

Respect thread.

The-Judge
silver surfer wins, then

I watch Pokemon
I wonder how a fight between All Star Superman and Silver Surfer would go.

Avalonofthewind
All the power cosmic and T-vo in the world can't seem to make this topic stop from coming up over and over.

snoopdogg
I wonder what method each guy has used more.

T-vo or K-nite radiation?

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I wonder what method each guy has used more.

T-vo or K-nite radiation?

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f345/courtrecords2/animations/edgeworth/ani-edgeworth-document.gif

That would be T-vo sir. Skeets even showed a scan of it being mentioned in a Spectre comic.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f345/courtrecords2/animations/edgeworth/ani-edgeworth-document.gif

That would be T-vo sir. Skeets even showed a scan of it being mentioned in a Spectre comic. What issue what that?

Did you read Superman #655 yet? That was pretty cool how he stored all the information from that book in his memory.

Avalonofthewind
What issue what that?

Did you read Superman #655 yet? That was pretty cool how he stored all the information from that book in his memory.

Yea..it's great seeing Superintelligence making a comeback.

Soleran
All the power cosmic and T-vo in the world can't seem to make this topic stop from coming up over and over.

Lol, indeed

Acrosurge
Yea..it's great seeing Superintelligence making a comeback. Sweet! Now all we need is Superman's super-gift-wrapping ability...

^_^

D-Block
For the last time Superman would be killed.

Jesse7
T-Vo, nuff said.

Rols
T-vo's not gonna work..

Jesse7
worked on a high tier skyfather/abstract level being, SS is not immune to T-Vo

batdude123
Originally posted by Jesse7
worked on a high tier skyfather/abstract level being, SS is not immune to T-Vo

Who also had near limitless telepathic, telekinetic, and reality warping abilities himself. thumb up

Rols
Mild Realty altering and illution casting, power siphoning I think thats T-vo.. SS has fought and resisted those kind of attack before, and they were casted by abstrack or skyfather level opponents..

Soleran

Seriously this sums it up nicely! Aside from that I mean we all know surfer takes the majority eek!

batdude123
Originally posted by Soleran
Seriously this sums it up nicely! Aside from that I mean we all know surfer takes the majority eek!

6-7/10 seems about right for the Surfer. thumb up

kgkg
Originally posted by batdude123
6-7/10 seems about right for the Surfer. thumb up Supes got nothing on Surfer roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
Originally posted by Rols
Mild Realty altering and illution casting, power siphoning I think thats T-vo.. SS has fought and resisted those kind of attack before, and they were casted by abstrack or skyfather level opponents..

It isn't really MILD considering he was able to effect a skyfather level being with it. thumbsup

Jesse7
Except T-Vo, that utterly anihilates SS.

batdude123
Originally posted by kgkg
Supes got nothing on Surfer roll eyes (sarcastic)

T-Vo, that's about it.

kgkg
Except T-Vo, that utterly anihilates SS. Show me scans?

SS has resisted same powers at greater levels......... roll eyes (sarcastic)

ya

kgkg
T-Vo, that's about it. show me scans...... SS been in mental war with worse and won...

Rols
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/5637/ssvsmarduk5ut2.th.jpg
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/9021/ssfightsoffrealcntrljd2.th.jpg
http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/820/ssvsmardukto9.th.jpg
http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/810/ssvsmarduk1ij4.th.jpg
http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/3172/ssvsmarduk2cr4.th.jpg
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/901/ssvsmephdc8.th.jpg
Those are the few people he fought w/ realty altering and destructive powers before..

Jesse7
lol some one get the scans of the guy from the superman comics, that guy is way out of SS league, SS has never been attacked by some one of this level of reality warping.

And supes defeated him with T-vo, face it T-vo>SS

thedude1948
Okay... Silver Surfer broke free of the Goddess's brainwashing but he is going to get beat by T-vo ...........

Rols
Ahh, that kid is a realty manipulator on a universal level.. She can change realty itself... and shes back up by an abstrack entity...

D-Block
SS can drain his power without evening touching SM and don't say he can't do that.

Jesse7
Hey what can I say, T-Vo by feats can take down abstract level beings, T-vo is not a battle of power, its a battle of wills which Superman near overshadows everyone in comics.

Jesse7
Originally posted by D-Block
SS can drain his power without evening touching SM and don't say he can't do that.

And you think no one has ever tried this in supes comics before? The same as always it doesn't work and it isn't instant.

But T-Vo is instant though, regardless of speed.

batdude123

That's about as valid as me saying that Superman would heat vision his head off. thumbsup No but SS is taking the majority in this fight.

Jesse7
That's about as valid as me saying that Superman would heat vision his head off. thumbsup No but SS is taking the majority in this fight.

No bats! don't say such things! think of T-vo! Supes could use T-vo every fight to win! >_> come on think about it...

D-Block
SS has resisted better no solar power=bye bye superman or SS could just beat him straight out.

Jesse7
SS has resisted better no solar power=bye bye superman or SS could just beat him straight out.

lol yeah draining works on supes, I guess you don't read superman comics, secondly as bats said saying SS could drain supes is the same as saying Supes could heat vision SS's head off.

And in a straight out brawl supes would beat SS, so super speed for SS to manuever.

T-Vo in Dc....is like megaversal in power.....just think about it.

D-Block
That's about as valid as me saying that Superman would heat vision his head off. thumbsup No but SS is taking the majority in this fight. cool

Rols
Hey what can I say, T-Vo by feats can take down abstract level beings, T-vo is not a battle of power, its a battle of wills which Superman near overshadows everyone in comics.
Ahhm.... Hal's got that title..

D-Block

Heat vision is nothing to SS but he could drain supes 4sho

Jesse7

I honestly wonder some times if Hal is still the golden boy of DC will power, considering some of the things Supes does based purely off of will in dire momments.

Jesse7
Heat vision is nothing to SS but he could drain supes 4sho

lol again thats like me saying Supes could heat visions ss head off 4sho

D-Block

yep

darthgoober
Surfer would have taken the majority BEFORE his upgrade, I can't see Supes taking more than 1 or 2 out of 10 since(and I'm only giving him those because, c'mon, it's Superman).

Rols
Yeah SS takes this...

D-Block
lol again thats like me saying Supes could heat visions ss head off 4sho thumbdown

darthgoober
lol again thats like me saying Supes could heat visions ss head off 4sho
Or Surfer could decapitate Supes first by ramming his board into Supermans throat at 200 times the speed of light. laughing out loud

batdude123
Originally posted by darthgoober
Or Surfer could decapitate Supes first by ramming his board into Supermans throat at 200 times the speed of light. laughing out loud

There's no speed in this fight, and Surfer doesn't SPEEDBLITZ!!! evil face

batdude123
No bats! don't say such things! think of T-vo! Supes could use T-vo every fight to win! >_> come on think about it...

Could garner him maybe 2-3 wins. erm

No, but the thing is... Surfer has beaten better than Superman; and Superman has beaten better than Surfer, but he does it more often. evil face Anyway, Surfer for the majority. wink

darthgoober
There's no speed in this fight, and Surfer doesn't SPEEDBLITZ!!! evil face
My bad, I didn't even notice the no speed clause. But technically THAT wouldn't even qualify as a blitz would it, unless he hit him multiple times? I not trying to push that scenario, I'm just wondering.

batdude123
My bad, I didn't even notice the no speed clause. But technically THAT wouldn't even qualify as a blitz would it, unless he hit him multiple times? I not trying to push that scenario, I'm just wondering.

Surfer doesn't BLITZ like Flash and Superman do.

darthgoober
Surfer doesn't BLITZ like Flash and Superman do.
But that's what I'm saying. I'm not talking about him taking multiple shots, I'm talking about ramming ONCE at full speed.

Rols
Question: How fast has one suppose to be going in order to qualify it as a blitz?

galan7777777
supes power is NOTHING to the power cosmic possessed by surfer

darthgoober
Originally posted by galan7777777
supes power is NOTHING to the power cosmic possessed by surfer
To true, the power cosmic gives Surfer has access to Supes main weaknesses, and allows him to match Supes physically by amping up his stats.

batdude123
To true, the power cosmic gives Surfer has access to Supes main weaknesses, and allows him to match Supes physically by amping up his stats.

Surfer hasn't demonstrated anything PHYSICALLY that would put him as a match for Superman. thumbsup

darthgoober
Surfer hasn't demonstrated anything PHYSICALLY that would put him as a match for Superman. thumbsup
To my knowlege, he's never been shown to have a limit to how high he can amp himself up either.

galan7777777
Surfer hasn't demonstrated anything PHYSICALLY that would put him as a match for Superman. thumbsup he would not need physical strength in this fight, he would beat supes without ever physically touching him

batdude123
he would not need physical strength in this fight, he would beat supes without ever physically touching him

I never said it would come to a physical fight. confused I said SS would win the majority here. laughing out loud I also said SS has never demonstrated to be physically equal to Superman. That's all. PAY ATTENTION! mad

batdude123
To my knowlege, he's never been shown to have a limit to how high he can amp himself up either.

He still hasn't proved to be a physical match for Superman. thumbsup And Superman can draw in more and more sunlight when he's stressed.

Jesse7
I never said it would come to a physical fight. confused I said SS would win the majority here. laughing out loud I also said SS has never demonstrated to be physically equal to Superman. That's all. PAY ATTENTION! mad

I still say Supes could T-vo his way to the majority >___>

galan7777777
I never said it would come to a physical fight. confused I said SS would win the majority here. laughing out loud I also said SS has never demonstrated to be physically equal to Superman. That's all. PAY ATTENTION! mad well im saying that even if he has never showed anything that would rivel supes physically, it dosent matter because he dosent need physical strength in this fight....... u pay attention! laughing out loud

darthgoober
I still say Supes could T-vo his way to the majority >___>
Yes well just about everybody else says that between red sunlight and kryptonite blast, Surfer takes majority.

galan7777777
Yes well just about everybody else says that between red sunlight and kryptonite blast, Surfer takes majority. how true! laughing

batdude123
well im saying that even if he has never showed anything that would rivel supes physically, it dosent matter because he dosent need physical strength in this fight....... u pay attention! laughing out loud

I know exactly what you were trying to say. It probably wouldn't come down to a physical confrontation. That still doesn't change the fact that SS hasn't shown any strength feats that put him = to Superman in that category.

batdude123
Yes well just about everybody else says that between red sunlight and kryptonite blast, Surfer takes majority.

Superman has built up a pretty solid immunity to kryptonite now. smile

Jesse7
I know exactly what you were trying to say. It probably wouldn't come down to a physical confrontation. That still doesn't change the fact that SS hasn't shown any strength feats that put him = to Superman in that category.

agreed

Jesse7

Double Agreed!!!

Since draining supes doesn't work, and since Kyrptonite wouldn't work, that leaves red sun light radiation versus T-Vo, im going with T-vo >___>

galan7777777
I know exactly what you were trying to say. It probably wouldn't come down to a physical confrontation. That still doesn't change the fact that SS hasn't shown any strength feats that put him = to Superman in that category. and i agree with u there, but dont u think the reason for this may in fact be that he has never really needed physical strength alone, but instead relies mainly on his power cosmic?

batdude123
and i agree with u there,

Kthx.

darthgoober
Double Agreed!!!

Since draining supes doesn't work, and since Kyrptonite wouldn't work, that leaves red sun light radiation versus T-Vo, im going with T-vo >___>
The funny thing is, that you seem to agree with him on everything EXCEPT giving Surfer the majority. laughing

Jesse7
The funny thing is, that you seem to agree with him on everything EXCEPT giving Surfer the majority. laughing

Agreed! big grin

galan7777777
Agreed! big grin mabye i missed something, but how exactly will supes beat surfer's power cosmic?

Avalonofthewind

T-vo can prevent SS from being able to summon or use either one. Surfer isn't the only one with power pis anymore.

batdude123
T-vo can prevent SS from being able to summon or use either one. Surfer isn't the only one with power PIS anymore.

laughing out loud thumb up

Soleran
T-vo can prevent SS from being able to summon or use either one. Surfer isn't the only one with power pis anymore.

Please don't, it's not like Superman needed T-vo to have power PIS, he has had it in spades for a long time now.

SS has also dismissed Mephisto's Illusions and spells as well, Superman's T-vo isn't going to garner the wins here.

darthgoober
Wait when did this happen?! What the f**k? Does it not affect him at all, or does it take longer, or does it just affect him to a lesser degree?

Jesse7

This is what ive been trying to tell them, but they just dismiss T-vo as if its a card trick or as if SS has more resilliance to it then a higher skyfather/abstract level being does.

batdude123
Wait when did this happen?! What the f**k? Does it not affect him at all, or does it take longer, or does it just affect him to a lesser degree?

I doesn't effect him that much anymore. Case in point; Infinite Crisis #7, AND when Superman fought and beat Lex Luthor on a gigantic ship made of k-nite.

darthgoober
I doesn't effect him that much anymore. Case in point; Infinite Crisis #7, AND when Superman fought and beat Lex Luthor on a gigantic ship made of k-nite.
Have there been any explanations or anything, because otherwise that just sounds like bad writing.

batdude123
Have there been any explanations or anything, because otherwise that just sounds like bad writing.

Yes, he's been building up a slow, but steady immunity to it. smile

Grimm22
Krytonite and Red Sun Radiaton take down Supes here no expression

SS 10/10

batdude123
Originally posted by Grimm22
Krytonite and Red Sun Radiaton take down Supes here no expression

SS 10/10

No they don't. wink But SS still wins the majority.

Inhuman
No they don't. wink But SS still wins the majority.
they will take him down, but if they dont SS sucks all his solar energy out and turns him to a statue or traps him in his board, ect. ect.

Jesse7
Originally posted by Inhuman
they will take him down, but if they dont SS sucks all his solar energy out and turns him to a statue or traps him in his board, ect. ect.

lol again don't act like that will work, because many have tried this against Supes and it doesn't work.

By that logic I can say as one once said, Supes will just heat vision off SS head.

batdude123

Which holds about as much merit as if I were to say that Superman would heat vision his head off, or use T-Vo to screw with him. thumbsup

Soleran
lol again don't act like that will work, because many have tried this against Supes and it doesn't work.

By that logic I can say as one once said, Supes will just heat vision off SS head.

Come again

Rols
Isnt T-vo mostly illutionary attack and realty altering powers, unless you can show me a skyfather who Supes used t-vo on and has higher feat than the scanned below then i will agree T-vo well work on SS..
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/6646/ssrealuz0.th.jpg
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/893/ssreal1pz5.th.jpg
and here SS fight that attack
Now this girl can make any deams exist, any realities she wants, explore diff. realities... She killed everyone and then reborn them again..

Jesse7
Isnt T-vo mostly illutionary attack and realty altering powers, unless you can show me a skyfather who Supes used t-vo on and has higher feat than the scanned below then i will agree T-vo well work on SS..
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/6646/ssrealuz0.th.jpg
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/893/ssreal1pz5.th.jpg
and here SS fight that attack
Now this girl can make any deams exist, any realities she wants, explore diff. realities... She killed everyone and then reborn them again..

lol thats just it, supes HAS used T-VO on a Skyfather/ABSTRACT level being who was punking other skyfathers, I don't have the scans but maybe Avalon does or the Supes respect thread.

Inhuman
Which holds about as much merit as if I were to say that Superman would heat vision his head off, or use T-Vo to screw with him. thumbsup

Im just stating that surfer has more legitimate ways to take out superman than the the other way around.
T-VO ? please. since its been introduced. It has been brought up in almost every superman fight. Like supes is in the same league as prof. X, cable, MM, Apocalypse, ect.
As far as I know it was shown once as a plot device. Plus I dont think it would be as effective as most think on surfer.

Rols
lol thats just it, supes HAS used T-VO on a Skyfather/ABSTRACT level being who was punking other skyfathers, I don't have the scans but maybe Avalon does or the Supes respect thread.
Show me any scan of freakin forgut what his name now, making realities, destroying them, killing everyone and bring them back again... Im not denying his powers but i want to know if his capable of killing everyone that existed and bring them back to life again.. then ill say Supes beat SS using T-vo...
I think ive seen those scans you mentioned...

batdude123
Im just stating that surfer has more legitimate ways to take out superman than the the other way around.
T-VO ? please. since its been introduced. It has been brought up in almost every superman fight. Like supes is in the same league as prof. X, cable, MM, Apocalypse, ect.
As far as I know it was shown once as a plot device. Plus I dont think it would be as effective as most think on surfer.

Yes, he would be in the same category as those guys. Going by the feats, he's definitely in their class. Btw, it was used more than once. It's been used a few times. thumbsup

snoopdogg

As far as I know it was shown once as a plot device. Dude Silver Surfer is a walking plot device.

Rols
Dude Silver Surfer is a walking plot device.
Yeah, but his been a walking plot device since his conception, while Supes just comes up w/ one every so often... Wait that sounded good in my head... lol

Avalonofthewind
Please don't, it's not like Superman needed T-vo to have power PIS, he has had it in spades for a long time now.

SS has also dismissed Mephisto's Illusions and spells as well, Superman's T-vo isn't going to garner the wins here.

Illusions and T-vo aren't the same thing.
Mephisto is also small fries compared to Dominus.

Soleran

Dominus was a serious tool, seriously.

I used Mephisto to give an example not to trump, illustrating illusions have little affect on SS seeing as how he can perceive seconds into the future (power PIS, cosmic) still he can and does and T-vo would have little affect due to that alone.

Avalonofthewind
Dominus was a serious tool, seriously.

I used Mephisto to give an example not to trump, illustrating illusions have little affect on SS seeing as how he can perceive seconds into the future (power PIS, cosmic) still he can and does and T-vo would have little affect due to that alone.

Time & reality manipulation were used by Dominus, T-vo was used to counter this by tapping and granting Supes the ability to manipulate the same things.

Despite your thoughts on Dominus (like powerful villains haven't lost before...let's be realistic here...) it's all about how it was done and how T-vo operates.

Surfer won't have full access to his powers to try and pull anything. Hence power pis is pis'ed.

Soleran
Surfer won't have full access to his powers to try and pull anything. Hence power pis is pis'ed.

That sounds more like the power of comic book writers then comic book hero's lol!

Avalonofthewind
That sounds more like the power of comic book writers then comic book hero's lol!

#1 power! smile

ManOf2morrow
Forgive me for being a n00b but what exactly is T-Vo ? I have TiVO in my living room but you youngins and your vernacular is confusing the heck out of me. Also, what is PIS?

A very confused first post.

BTW...JMNSHO: Superman wins. Supes takes the surfboard (I'm sorry but that is sooo lame) and beats the Surfer into submission with it. big grin

Just comic books fellas.

Jesse7
Originally posted by ManOf2morrow
Forgive me for being a n00b but what exactly is T-Vo ? I have TiVO in my living room but you youngins and your vernacular is confusing the heck out of me. Also, what is PIS?

A very confused first post.

BTW...JMNSHO: Superman wins. Supes takes the surfboard (I'm sorry but that is sooo lame) and beats the Surfer into submission with it. big grin

Just comic books fellas.

To put it simply, its a power Superman possess that allows him to defeat beings more powerful then him.

P.S. T-vo would utterly destroy SS, you can try to pull all the cosmic PIS you want out of SS but T-Vo is the anti-pis.

And its not illusionary, its real, and secondly Dominus FAR above Mephisto so don't compare the two.

Soleran
To put it simply, its a power Superman possess that allows him to defeat beings more powerful then him.

P.S. T-vo would utterly destroy SS, you can try to pull all the cosmic PIS you want out of SS but T-Vo is the anti-pis.

And its not illusionary, its real, and secondly Dominus FAR above Mephisto so don't compare the two.

You are just to funny, calling power cosmic PIS but T-vo the anti-pis (pis?)

By the way SS didn't use power cosmic to resist moondragon and such, just his immense personality.

PS- Dominus really sucks, stop acting like he is so awesome if Superman can use a "new" power to defeat someone who has had millions? of year with their skills.

Jesse7
You are just to funny, calling power cosmic PIS but T-vo the anti-pis (pis?)

By the way SS didn't use power cosmic to resist moondragon and such, just his immense personality.

PS- Dominus really sucks, stop acting like he is so awesome if Superman can use a "new" power to defeat someone who has had millions? of year with their skills.

Sounds like your just upset that Supes can defeat an skyfather/abstract level being who was punking other skyfathers, by merely using T-vo

SS resisting moon draging is one thing, but Moon dragon isn't an abstract level, well Dominus is and which by the way he was defeated by supes using T-Vo on him.

T-Vo would crush SS going by current feats of it.

UniOmni

To be honest, this is easily the worse defense of a power that i ever saw......Easily.

"To put it simply, its a power Superman possess that allows him to defeat beings more powerful then him."

Talk about stacked in his favor.........And yet the power cosmic is pis??

Avy, you don't need her to defend Supes. Cause she's really hurting his cause.

And moon dragon with the mindgem, is close to abstract level.

Jesse7
Originally posted by UniOmni
To be honest, this is easily the worse defense of a power that i ever saw......Easily.

"To put it simply, its a power Superman possess that allows him to defeat beings more powerful then him."

I defend Supes, and other SS supporters always try to find a way to dismiss supes powers from in any way of being trully effective, yet when supes has a feat that has taken down a skyfather/abstract level being, you again try to dismiss it.

You and others have claimed many of supes feats as PIS, wrestling Asmodel as supes blue for one. You also try to dismiss Supes wrestling the millinial giants as nothing since in your opinion they are failures when in fact they are the DC equivilant of Marvels Celestials.

Supermans T-vo is a very powerful strength of his, one which can defeat beings far more powerful and or versatile then him, SS being the case here.

P.S. you can hate the millinial giants all you want but they are Dc's celestials, and Supes defeated them, so don't try to down play them in hopes of making Supes feat look less.

Soleran
Sounds like your just upset that Supes can defeat an skyfather/abstract level being who was punking other skyfathers, by merely using T-vo

SS resisting moon draging is one thing, but Moon dragon isn't an abstract level, well Dominus is and which by the way he was defeated by supes using T-Vo on him.

T-Vo would crush SS going by current feats of it.

Actually we have a nifty little thing called PIS, one feat of Superman defeating someone of "Dominus" caliber (laughable) is just that one showing its not consistent and its really trash for this discussionsmile

I mean unless you really want to bust out SS high showings where he alters the genetics of an ENTIRE world at once etc etc, he would just turn Clark into a human genetically.

SS has hung with everyone in the universe and t-vo isn't going to stop him, he even went and defeated Thanos in the astral realm with no powers, ie willpower.

Unless you can show me some credible feats for dominus he's nothing but a notch in a wall with no value besides talk for your t-vosmile

Jesse7
Actually we have a nifty little thing called PIS, one feat of Superman defeating someone of "Dominus" caliber (laughable) is just that one showing its not consistent and its really trash for this discussionsmile

I mean unless you really want to bust out SS high showings where he alters the genetics of an ENTIRE world at once etc etc, he would just turn Clark into a human genetically.

SS has hung with everyone in the universe and t-vo isn't going to stop him, he even went and defeated Thanos in the astral realm with no powers, ie willpower.

Unless you can show me some credible feats for dominus he's nothing but a notch in a wall with no value besides talk for your t-vosmile

Again you want to go by high feats? And by the way read the forum rules because it says one time powers are allowed (which doesn't even matter in this case for superman because T-vo has been used multiple times). Secondly Supes high feats you always try to claim as PIS, your sounding alot like a superman hater, and thirdly supes high feats outclass SS high feats; as well as turning the wheels of Mag which supes did recently.

Wrestling Asmodel the archangel general of heaven? Thats far beyond Abstract, as abstracts dont even apply to angels of that ranking, secondly wrestling millinial giants (which regardless of how you hate it) they are DC's equivilant of Marvels Celestials, its not that they were weak or failures but that superman is powerful and limitless as stated countless times in his comic history.

P.S. you can claim PIS all you want but so can I, saying most of SS feats are PIS, PIS is a subjective term you need to learn that.

T-Vo has shown it can take down abstract level beings, and claiming moondragon with the mind gem is an abstract? Now that is laughable.

Soleran
Sometimes I understand comprehension comes slowly lets try this again.

I'm not basing my win on high end feats, you are by constantly comparing T-vo and Dominus, not me.

Of course they are and I didn't say otherwise, please show me where I said that.

I don't try and claim PIS on all superman feats, you just post some silly feats that are limited and don't show his average appearances, they typically show Superman struggling with some new power or level of ability he just found not something I do with SS.

The Angel flat out said he wasn't trying, he could have killed Superman in a second but Superman was so noble he didn't want to end his life, you want to use that as a valuable source, really, think about it.

Oh believe me I realize this as I have watched you debate and how you handle responses to your others. I can say PIS to Dominus showing and if you don't like it thats fine. I then said to diminish my doubts show me some significant showings of Dominus to establish him as a powerhouse. It's like when Galactus falls to FF4 it has to be explained because he is so far above them etc etc Dominus is the classic PIS rule for this forum.

Wait are you just a SS hater, I mean does it get boring wearing Superman underoo's all the time, seriously you have a Superman bug like none other.

Jesse7
Oh believe me I realize this as I have watched you debate and how you handle responses to your others. I can say PIS to Dominus showing and if you don't like it thats fine. I then said to diminish my doubts show me some significant showings of Dominus to establish him as a powerhouse. It's like when Galactus falls to FF4 it has to be explained because he is so far above them etc etc Dominus is the classic PIS rule for this forum.

Dominus does have feats, hold ill try to get scans, he has punked other skyfathers, and high level beings, so its not the galactus case here.

So your claim that Dominus is the classic PIS rule is void.

P.S. you want to go by regular showings for each character? Then SS has never speed blitzed any opponent in combat in his entire comic history, SS is pummeled and KO'ed by people far less stronger then SS such as Thanos, Thor, etc.

You seem to dismiss Supes high end showings as PIS since they are not his usual showings, but dismiss all of SS high end showings and lets just count his average showings which more then half the time hes getting tossed around in combat like a ragdoll.

Need examples? Allow me to help, being brought to his knees by a thunderbolt from Storm, being nearly killed by a knife, being ko'ed by kicks and punches from Thanos multiple times, being knocked off his board countless times, has no resistance to mystical based attacks what so ever (this was shown when Nephari or was it dracula, the one vampire) completely punked SS in combat, being manhandled by Thor when all Thor used was melee combat on SS and SS had the use of his so called blitze speed and power cosmic yet he was still ko'ed, the list goes on and on.

Tshern
T-Vo isn't illusionary?

Soleran
Yes he does and thats exactly why Superman can get some wins from SS, however SS doesn't rely on that and his use of energy manipulation is so great Superman will get smooshed more often then not.

Well yeah thats the point it is, someone just doesn't get t-vo and is fumbling around with comprehending it and "attempting" to use it effectively especially they way they are defending themselves by saying Superman can use it and what it does,

Jesse7

Avalonofthewind

Honestly, I don't worry about it. The KMC Forum Surfer doesn't exist for one.

2nd, Thanos owned SS with that same gem easily. Perhaps Moondragon didn't know what she was doing....or it was PIS.

3rd, if there was a canon comic made where these 2 fought, I'm 100% sure Superman would win.

Tshern
Is Dominus the guy who got fooled by Superman when Supes used T-Vo to create an image of giant robot with a huge S in its chest? Or was it Eradicator?

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Tshern
Is Dominus the guy who got fooled by Superman when Supes used T-Vo to create an image of giant robot with a huge S in its chest? Or was it Eradicator?

That was the Eradicator. Dominus is the guy who nearly killed Kismet, altered reality on a whim, and had the JLA and Linear men on edge.

Coincidentally, he would own Superman OR Surfer without too much effort.

Jesse7
That was the Eradicator. Dominus is the guy who nearly killed Kismet and altered reality on a whim.

Coincidentally, he would own Superman OR Surfer without too much effort.

Kismet is the guardian of DC, and Dominus punked her, yet when I use the feat of Supes T-vo being able to defeat Dominus some times some people try to dismiss as if it were nothing against SS.

Soleran
Kismet is the guardian of DC, and Dominus punked her, yet when I use the feat of Supes T-vo being able to defeat Dominus some times some people try to dismiss as if it were nothing against SS.

Seriously, it pains me to discuss anything beyond 1+1 with you, it becomes to difficult for you to understand. I'm sure you're nice and mean well but you aren't really helping the Superman cause here much at all.

Tshern
2nd, Thanos owned SS with that same gem easily. Perhaps Moondragon didn't know what she was doing....or it was PIS.

Heh, now when Marvel is up for a debate I can throw my voice in, too.

Concerning Moondragon and her usage of Mind gem: Moondragon was one of three members of the Infinity Watch who, along with Adam Warlock and Thanos, actually knew how to tap the power of the gem. Sure, Gamora, Pip and Drax used the power of their gems, but not to the same extent, they didn't have the wits or will to do it (in Drax's case, definitely the wits).

She has shown very, very impressive telepathical feats even without Mind gem. She had a run in the Avengers and so forth. With the gem she has showed some impressive telepathy, such as knocking Charles Xavier out cold and that happened in the same story!

Given all that, I would rather consider it PIS than Moondragon lack of skill. Well, I also consider it a feat of Silver Surfer's, but anyways...

I was pretty sure about that, too. I just happen to remember the panel where Eradicator first saw the robot. Seeing the robot was pretty hilarious... And thanks for the information, again I know something more about Supes and his adversaries.

Endless Mike
Cosmic awareness + K-rads = a win for Surfer.

Tshern
Supes can avoid kryptonite radiation by vibrating on a different frequency.

Big Sexy
Isn't this like the 20th thread with the same name

UniOmni
Honestly, I don't worry about it. The KMC Forum Surfer doesn't exist for one.

3rd, if there was a canon comic made where these 2 fought, I'm 100% sure Superman would win.

But iirc, did Thanos have the other gems as well?? Cuz if so, then he'd dominate nearly anybody at that point.

And for the 3rd point, if there ever was a canon comic with the two of them in it, i'm 75% certain DC wouldn't let them fight.

And if they did, Superman winning is a given. Doesn't mean thats how it would go in an unbiased fight.

Superman beating someone, simply cuz he's Superman is 50% of the reason why people don't like him.
In a confrontation with someone more powerful, he shouldn't win.
But if DC wouldn't allow their flagbearer to fall, it's understandable, if not immature.
Doesn't hurt me to watch them alienate more potential customers.

Avalonofthewind
But iirc, did Thanos have the other gems as well?? Cuz if so, then he'd dominate nearly anybody at that point.

And for the 3rd point, if there ever was a canon comic with the two of them in it, i'm 75% certain DC wouldn't let them fight.

And if they did, Superman winning is a given. Doesn't mean thats how it would go in an unbiased fight.

Superman beating someone, simply cuz he's Superman is 50% of the reason why people don't like him.
In a confrontation with someone more powerful, he shouldn't win.
But if DC wouldn't allow their flagbearer to fall, it's understandable, if not immature.
Doesn't hurt me to watch them alienate more potential customers.

He was only using the mind gem, in an avatar body.

Surfer is more versatile, he isn't more powerful.

I'm sure DC doesn't care if Supes has a ton of haters, it's not like they are suffering because of it. His titles have been consistent sellers for decades now.

I'm 100% in a new canon xover they would fight, with Hulk and Thor under his belt, Surfer is the only one left.

And you're right, in an unbiased fight there wouldn't be the nonexistent "forum" Surfer who trumps even Galactus and Thanos.

batdude123
Can't we just agree that they tie in this one? bawling

Soleran
And you're right, in an unbiased fight there wouldn't be the nonexistent "forum" Surfer who trumps even Galactus and Thanos.

Wow now thats pulling it out of your ass there. Tell you what make a thread and make it Thanos vs SS and watch the results, I already know them but do it.

Now make a Thanos vs Superman thread and watch the results and guess what been there done that, Superman folks tripped over themselves to post a Superman victory and say he'd pull the majority.

Seriously if anyone needs a check its Superman, SS has alot of skills and powers with energy manipulations but as its been said in a straight up brawl Superman more then likely would own him. Now talk about SS strengths and how he would utilize them and Superman fans scream and cry Superman would still win and he's immune to everything now that's not PIS. Lol ok there sport wink

Avalonofthewind
Wow now thats pulling it out of your ass there. Tell you what make a thread and make it Thanos vs SS and watch the results, I already know them but do it.

Now make a Thanos vs Superman thread and watch the results and guess what been there done that, Superman folks tripped over themselves to post a Superman victory and say he'd pull the majority.

Seriously if anyone needs a check its Superman, SS has alot of skills and powers with energy manipulations but as its been said in a straight up brawl Superman more then likely would own him. Now talk about SS strengths and how he would utilize them and Superman fans scream and cry Superman would still win and he's immune to everything now that's not PIS. Lol ok there sport wink

All these wondrous abilities only come out of fanboys asses when fighting other characters.

Seems that these abilities are forgotten when Thanos comes in the picture...even though Thanos has LESS abilities than Superman. I guess power PIS works on readers as well.

Let's be realistic here, Superman feats are put under the microscope and "nuh ughed" to death while people like SS and Thanos only require word of mouth and it's universally accepted.

It's ok though. You've been wrong before. smile

batdude123
All these wondrous abilities only come out of fanboys asses when fighting other characters.

Seems that these abilities are forgotten when Thanos comes in the picture...even though Thanos has LESS abilities than Superman. I guess power PIS works on readers as well.

Let's be realistic here, Superman feats are put under the microscope and "nuh ughed" to death while people like SS and Thanos only require word of mouth and it's universally accepted.

No kidding. How the f*ck does Thanos do some of the things he does? laughing out loud

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Tshern
Supes can avoid kryptonite radiation by vibrating on a different frequency.

And he never does this when exposed to Kryptonite because....?

Besides, it's not like Surfer couldn't just match his radiation to whatever frequency Kal was on.

Acrosurge
No kidding. How the f*ck does Thanos do some of the things he does? laughing out loud Was that a legit question? The answer is with vast power cosmic. He's got the same versatility as Surfer, only more so. I'm not sure where the logic is coming from that Thanos has less abilities than Superman.

Inhuman

co-sign yes

batdude123
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Was that a legit question? The answer is with vast power cosmic. He's got the same versatility as Surfer, only more so. I'm not sure where the logic is coming from that Thanos has less abilities than Superman.

He has astral projection, telepathy, super strength, invulnerability, super intelligence, his uber tech, the ability to teleport, and the ability to fire cosmic blasts. That's pretty much it. no expression

Big Sexy
He has astral projection, telepathy, super strength, invulnerability, super intelligence, his uber tech, the ability to teleport, and the ability to fire cosmic blasts. That's pretty much it. no expression Dont forget his charm with the ladies bunny

UniOmni
He was only using the mind gem, in an avatar body.

Surfer is more versatile, he isn't more powerful.

I'm sure DC doesn't care if Supes has a ton of haters, it's not like they are suffering because of it. His titles have been consistent sellers for decades now.

I'm 100% in a new canon xover they would fight, with Hulk and Thor under his belt, Surfer is the only one left.

Surfer is faster. Has better energy projection. More application of power.
Debateable superior durability.

And he's not more powerful??

The only sure thing that Superman has on Surfer, is physical strength.

And T-vo....................

But as i said before, if Superman beat Surfer in a fight, it wouldn't surprise me. Just disappoint me.
As in Marvel whoring out one of their best creations.

Cuz i mean c'mon....Being more powerful or immune/resistant to everything Superman can dish out, doesn't mean you should win a battle!!
Thats just ludicrous. He is Superman, after all!

And GL's have feats that trump damn near anything from the Guardians. Doesn't mean we still don't know who's more powerful.

Soleran

I have been wrong before just not in most of these fights between superman and SS, especially where speed is concernedsmile

Maybe but did you make those threads yet? Cuz I have had to read alot about Dominus and T-vo as of late.

I found this funny to read saying as you were saying the same type thing about how Superman is more Powerful then SS it's just he is more diverse, are you following this now as well, you are a funny guy.

Hey if that's your perception then so be it, then again Superman is constantly upping his feats exponentially due to plot so that makes it hard to judge where he is because he is always changing to fit that PIS you love so much.

Anything else you would like to add to this that resembles any semblance of construction to the discussion? SS is an energy level manipulator on a Universal level staying away from a brawl I believe SS takes this match 7/10

Inhuman
He has astral projection, telepathy, super strength, invulnerability, super intelligence, his uber tech, the ability to teleport, and the ability to fire cosmic blasts. That's pretty much it. no expression

dont forget matter manipulation, able to create life, able to heal, ect, ect.
He can do everything surfer does, but he is more powerful.

batdude123
dont forget matter manipulation, able to create life, able to heal, ect, ect.
He can do everything surfer does, but he is more powerful.

Thanos isn't more versatile than a Green Lantern or Silver Surfer.

Inhuman
Thanos isn't more versatile than a Green Lantern or Silver Surfer.

who says he isnt. When your that powerful you dont need to tap into all your powers. A few energy blasts fromt Thanos drops almost anyone he fights. Or he pimpslaps/punches them out.
But you are mistaken if you think Thanos doesnt have an array of powers he could use.
Surfer trumps thanos on speed. thats it.
About being more versatile than those 2. dunno. only way to find out is posting hundreds of scans of each. And I dont want to get into that erm

batdude123
who says he isnt. When your that powerful you dont need to tap into all your powers. A few energy blasts fromt Thanos drops almost anyone he fights. Or he pimpslaps/punches them out.
But you are mistaken if you think Thanos doesnt have an array of powers he could use.
Surfer trumps thanos on speed. thats it.
About being more versatile than those 2. dunno. only way to find out is posting hundreds of scans of each. And I dont want to get into that erm

Um, I know exactly what Thanos can do. I have comics of him. He uses intelligence and his god-like uber tech more than anything else in a fight. He ISN'T more versatile than a GL or Silver Surfer. That's for damn sure.

Accel
Thanos hasn't shown to do half the crap GL and Surfer have done.

batdude123
Originally posted by Accel

thumb up

Inhuman
Originally posted by Accel

He doesnt need too. cool

WrathfulDwarf
We all know that Superman is weak to Kryptonite.

Now, someone say what is SS weakness?

If SS does NOT have a weakness then by all means this is just another DBZ vs Superman thread. Characters without weakness are simply plain badly written characters. Period...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>