Let The Hunt Of The Predator Begin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

magneto1992
How far can 25 predators get in New York

1 Kill all averege villians in the Jail (higest enemiges: Scorpion, Octopus, Vulture, Beetle, Chameleon, Rhino, and Shoker)
2 High security (High enemiges: Sandman, Venom (not healing back), Ultimate Green Goblin)
3 Kill the legends (High Enemegies: Spider-man, Daredevil, Punisher, Blade, Electra)
4 Kill the Shield (Fury, Widow)
5 Kill the X-masion (Wolverine, Iceman (movie), Cyclops, Kitty, Beast, Jean (not Phonexis), Archangel, Deadpool, Jubillee)
6 Kill the Fantastic Four (The Thing, HUman Torch, Invisible Woman, Fantastic)
7 Kill the Brotherhoo of evil (Magneto, Pyro, Juggernaut, Mystic, Toad, Savege tooth, Havok)
8 Kill the Avengers masion (Capitan America, Ironman, Hulk, Wasp, Giant man, Thor, Black Panther)

Only one has a proton bomb and use it only in one to kill all the rest of the enmige team, but it has the potential of 25 bombs, how far can they go.

MightyEInherjar
Do they get 25 for each fight, or do they stick with their losses?

I'd say if they don't, they get to 5, if they get them all back each time, 6 or 7.

magneto1992
After each battle they got a new hole team of 25 predators, and think they go all the way to 7 or 8 depending on magneto.

MightyEInherjar
I think it'd be pretty cool to see how the Yautja metal transfers over to the Marvel Universe. I think they'd probably end up saying the metal was adamantium, then their big Blooded warrior could duke it out with Wolverine for awhile in a claw fight.

I'd say with all the Pred-Tech it takes them to 7. Magneto and Juggernaut would be pretty unstoppable to these guys.

magneto1992
Thats what i was saying about magnus, they can use the bomb there and if magnus cant survive it well, they lose, and the worst thing is that some Predators get their victims biological power if kill one to one, anyways I want to see how they battle the incredable Hulk

Ultraman Baltan
1. No
2. No
3. No
4. Possibly
5. No
6. No
7. No chance in heck with Magneto there
8. No

Jyppe
Originally posted by magneto1992
Thats what i was saying about magnus, they can use the bomb there and if magnus cant survive it well, they lose, and the worst thing is that some Predators get their victims biological power if kill one to one , anyways I want to see how they battle the incredable Hulk

WTF?

--------------------

Get to 5 or 6.

Darth Martin
What class are they and what weapons do they have?

Maestro
25 Elder predators could do it, any other class loses at 7 or lower.

Dinalfos
They won't get past the FF, since Johny can go supernova and kill them all at once.

Darth Martin
I say they get to 6 no matter what class they are. And this is coming from a big-time Yautja fan. Human Torch and Invisible Woman would demolish with Ben cleaning left-overs and Reed back home in the lab.

MightyEInherjar
I think the bomb could take care of FF before Johnny could Nova.

boriquaking55
I see most of them having problems with Venom at #2 - Elder or not.

They wouldn't be able to kill Deadpool at 5.

6 - SuperNova. Thing tramples.

7. Juggernaut - he'd destroy them. Mags wouldn't even be needed.

JohnnyDo3
Predator wont pass gate number 1 lol he can't even handle arnie the governator and danny glover how much more if he face this bad ass characters

Jyppe
Originally posted by JohnnyDo3
Predator wont pass gate number 1 lol he can't even handle arnie the governator and danny glover how much more if he face this bad ass characters

Your Predator knowledge is freaking weak. Basing your facts on a movie.. Sooo ignorant.

Ultraman Baltan
I didn't understand the post when I did my last comment, so sorry. But in that case, the Preds don't make it past the first one. I don't honestly believe that 25 Predators can alone take Doc Ock, Green Goblin, Rhino, and Scorpion by themselves. The rest are just overkill. If they do get past it, they're not making it past number two whatsoever. No way. Ultimate GG at his best pretty much wins it anyways, and Venom can take out the rest(his capabilities are good enough to do even more than that).

Jyppe
25 plasma casters + 1 bomb >>>>>>>>> non healing Venom..

juggernaut66666
they stop at 7

Grimm22
Originally posted by Dinalfos
They won't get past the FF, since Johny can go supernova and kill them all at once.

They arent getting past anyone in the FF big grin

Of course they wont make it past the x-men so erm

Jyppe
Ehm, 25 plasmacasters + an atomic bomb.. They're not getting past X-men... Right :rollseyes:

magneto1992
This are the highest level of predators (forgot exact name) and they all have all of the equipment, plus I was thinking if each one has bomb then can they just put 4 bombs in each place to kill the people

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Grimm22
They arent getting past anyone in the FF big grin

Of course they wont make it past the x-men so erm

They can make it past Thing and Reed(without prep).

hulkrulz
1. 7/10
2. 8/10
3. 7/10
4. 10/10
5. 7/10
6. 6/10
7. no chance
8. really no chance

Metalmanx
How far can 25 predators get in New York

1 Kill all averege villians in the Jail (higest enemiges: Scorpion, Octopus, Vulture, Beetle, Chameleon, Rhino, and Shoker)
2 High security (High enemiges: Sandman, Venom (not healing back), Ultimate Green Goblin)
3 Kill the legends (High Enemegies: Spider-man, Daredevil, Punisher, Blade, Electra)
4 Kill the Shield (Fury, Widow)
5 Kill the X-masion (Wolverine, Iceman (movie), Cyclops, Kitty, Beast, Jean (not Phonexis), Archangel, Deadpool, Jubillee)
6 Kill the Fantastic Four (The Thing, HUman Torch, Invisible Woman, Fantastic)
7 Kill the Brotherhoo of evil (Magneto, Pyro, Juggernaut, Mystic, Toad, Savege tooth, Havok)
8 Kill the Avengers masion (Capitan America, Ironman, Hulk, Wasp, Giant man, Thor, Black Panther)

Only one has a proton bomb and use it only in one to kill all the rest of the enmige team, but it has the potential of 25 bombs, how far can they go.

...What the hell are they going to do to Sandman? What the f**k? Or Venom for that matter?

They get stopped at #2.

IF they manage to get past #2, #3 has a good chance of taking them down as well.

Question. For #4, is S.H.I.E.L.D. only consisting of Fury and Black Widow? That seems a tad lopsided, don't you think? erm

Jyppe
Their plasmawhore his ass. He's not totally invulnereable you know.. And Venom doesn't have his healing factor, stated by the author. Besides, 25 plasma casters and an atomic bomb.. Venom wont take that much punishment.

they'll get past 3 rather easily. only 5 opponents vs 25 predators. And these happen to be the arbirators or the elders. Which are basicly the same. I'd see them having trouble taking down Deadpool/wolverine, but if a knock out counts, then they can beat the X-men.

They stop at F4 mainly because of invisible woman.
They'd take brotherhood if it wasn't for Magneto
They'd take the Avengers if it wasn't for Hulk & Thor.

boriquaking55
How the hell are the predator's supposed to take out Juggs? confused

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Jyppe
Their plasmawhore his ass. He's not totally invulnereable you know.. And Venom doesn't have his healing factor, stated by the author. Besides, 25 plasma casters and an atomic bomb.. Venom wont take that much punishment.

they'll get past 3 rather easily. only 5 opponents vs 25 predators. And these happen to be the arbirators or the elders. Which are basicly the same. I'd see them having trouble taking down Deadpool/wolverine, but if a knock out counts, then they can beat the X-men.

...They can BEAT the X-men in this situation? What the f**k?

boriquaking55

You can take Magneto out and they'd still get stomped by CopperDome over here. Plasma Casters? wrist-nukes? C'mon, that stuff would just tickle ole' Cain

SpunkySmurph
Serious question- can they hurt kitty? Because she's phased through alien metal before- lots and lots of it. If she sees a friend die, I think she could go BL and take them all out,

ExtraMision5555
I think 25 elder predators could handle hulk, but i could be very wrong

srankmissingnin
They get to two... where Sandman owns them on his own. Bracket three beats them handidly and they would never make it passed Bracket four.

And the Pred metal has been broken... so if it was transfered into Marvel it wouldn't = adamantium.

AngryManatee
So why doesn't Venom get his healing factor? Oh yeah, so the preds have some kind of advantage. Lame.

SpunkySmurph
Is anybody going to answer my question? sad

Metalmanx
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
They get to two... where Sandman owns them on his own. Bracket three beats them handidly and they would never make it passed Bracket four.

And the Pred metal has been broken... so if it was transfered into Marvel it wouldn't = adamantium.

Wow. srank and I agree. stick out tongue

Jyppe
Damnit, didn't notice him. If he's current one they could take him. (Remember, when that "small" gas explosion nearly killed him on the pages of X-men? What would a nuke do.)

Why not? They do have a nuclear device with them.. + cloaking devices.. Tell me, what or who's going to give them lot of trouble?

If it's a current juggernaut, then they can get past the brotherhood gauntlet. I mean, if it wasn't for Archangel, he would have died from the gas explosion.

Nah, Sandman's not invulnereable. Plasma would turn him into glass smile
You're underestimating 25 Predators armed with hight tech weaponary, claoking devices and a single nuclear device. And these were the highest Predators. Elders.

I don't see them having nearly any problems at 3 or 4.

Not really, younger and lesser predators have to use weaker equipment. Elders often use weaponary which is described to be indestructable. In those cases the metal hasn't been broken.

Even with the healing factor I'd say he gets owned. Plasma ownage.

Metalmanx
Damnit, didn't notice him. If he's current one they could take him. (Remember, when that "small" gas explosion nearly killed him on the pages of X-men? What would a nuke do.)

Why not? They do have a nuclear device with them.. + cloaking devices.. Tell me, what or who's going to give them lot of trouble?

If it's a current juggernaut, then they can get past the brotherhood gauntlet. I mean, if it wasn't for Archangel, he would have died from the gas explosion.

Nah, Sandman's not invulnereable. Plasma would turn him into glass smile
You're underestimating 25 Predators armed with hight tech weaponary, claoking devices and a single nuclear device. And these were the highest Predators. Elders.

I don't see them having nearly any problems at 3 or 4.

Not really, younger and lesser predators have to use weaker equipment. Elders often use weaponary which is described to be indestructable. In those cases the metal hasn't been broken.

Even with the healing factor I'd say he gets owned. Plasma ownage.

Did you even read who was on the X-men team? What the f**k?

"5 Kill the X-masion (Wolverine, Iceman (movie), Cyclops, Kitty, Beast, Jean (not Phonexis), Archangel, Deadpool, Jubillee)"

Now tell me, Mr. Predator. How are they going to take out:

Kitty?
JEAN?
Hell, even Deadpool? Seeing as he won't stay down for the duration of the fight.

magneto1992
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Did you even read who was on the X-men team? What the f**k?

"5 Kill the X-masion (Wolverine, Iceman (movie), Cyclops, Kitty, Beast, Jean (not Phoenix), Archangel, Dead-pool, Jubillee)"

Now tell me, Mr. Predator. How are they going to take out:

Kitty?
JEAN?
Hell, even Dead-pool? Seeing as he won't stay down for the duration of the fight. Dude isn't that hard, Jean as not Phoenix is easy to take down if she doesn't see you and you can kill her with a laser, Kitty has to stop going trow everything and at that exact moment she dies. Now Dead-pool and Wolverine are the hard ones, Dead-pool can be capture then they will find a way to take his head off. Now wolverine is hard. I guess he can kill most of the Predators but if one is left they can either the Atomic Bomb or
any of the 25 Proton Bomb used AVP.

SpunkySmurph
Dude isn't that hard, Jean as not Phoenix is easy to take down if she doesn't see you and you can kill her with a laser, Kitty has to stop going trow everything and at that exact moment she dies. Now Dead-pool and Wolverine are the hard ones, Dead-pool can be capture then they will find a way to take his head off. Now wolverine is hard. I guess he can kill most of the Predators but if one is left they can either the Atomic Bomb or
any of the 25 Proton Bomb used AVP.

First off, what do you mean by
"Kitty has to stop going trow everything and at that exact moment she dies."
I don't understand what you're saying no expression

Secondly,
Don't underestimate Deadpool. With his swords, he's an amazing combatant, and with his HF can survive most of what they have to throw at him. And he's not getting captured as easily as you think

Thirdly, I believe Kitty once survived a nuke, with everyone around her, by having a physical contact with all of them. It was a really cool moment.

Jyppe
I doubt Jean would be a problem. Nuke or 25 plasma shots would hit her, or the heat caused by them would kill her. She's not uber powerfull in this battle ya know...

Kitty is the one I'm having hard time thinking about. If she could take down 25 predators, she could surely take out Thor too. She could propably take anyone if she played her cards right.. But what's Kitty going to do against 25 Predators? She would have hard time hitting them with her strikes..

Deadpool was knocked out for some time when he was headshotted... Imagine what would happen if his body was complitely destroyed..

Kitty was pretty exhausted when she had to make her friends intangible , during a fight against the "danger"..

Dedpool's skills, strength and speed aren't greater than the Predator's.. His healing factor is the only thing keeping him from being killed.

He can be captured via the netgun, or he will stay for something when he's hit by an atomic bomb.

magneto1992
That s what I meant more or less, now Wolverine, Magneto, Kitty, Hulk, Thor, and Giantman are the Biggest trouble here,
Kitty eventually has to come to a point where she gets tired and stop using her powers, thats when she dies,
Giantman can kill if the predators use some bombs
Hulk, Thor and Magneto life will depend if they can survive to the bombs but probably they will survive

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.