Vulcan vs Exodus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Molecule man
who wins?

ExodusCloak
Man people are just so mean sad ...usually I don't comment in threads where my favourite characters battle it off but this..this is just wrong... j/k :P

Molecule man
so who do you think wins? personally i think Exodus just because i think he have yet to reach his potential.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Molecule man
so who do you think wins? personally i think Exodus just because i think he have yet to reach his potential.

TBH as much as I hate saying it...Vulcan would win...he manipulates Psionic Energy, can manouever at space speeds...suggesting he has enhanced reflexes...he's uneffeacted by telepathy...plus this is going to happen:

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/166/marvelinnovember20060822080751640bv2.th.jpg

...He should take it....as long as he doesn't use psionic energy in this battle....that would only boost Exodus..

bigbran
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
TBH as much as I hate saying it...Vulcan would win...he manipulates Psionic Energy, can manouever at space speeds...suggesting he has enhanced reflexes...he's uneffeacted by telepathy...plus this is going to happen:

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/166/marvelinnovember20060822080751640bv2.th.jpg

...He should take it....as long as he doesn't use psionic energy in this battle....that would only boost Exodus.. So he won, in that comic?
I'm sorry, I didn't read it.

Molecule man
Exodus can manipulate energy as well can't he? he is a high level TK

ExodusCloak
Exodus can manipulate energy as well can't he? he is a high level TK

That's true to an extent he can...but Vulcan is an Omega level energy manipulator in the vagues-ed sense heck his voice is pure energy...the psionic energy Exodus emits and which is situated in his body will/can be manipulated by Vulcan...

Originally posted by bigbran
So he won, in that comic?

Nope it hasn't happened yet..but that's the cover for UXM #480 that's why I said this is going to happen...don't think it'll be a white wash though...oh wait I take it back it'll probably be one considering the entire imperial Guard will be there...

Lucid Lui
I'm working on Exodus respect thread if anyone's interested. Should be up soon.

Vulcan has the powerset to win. IMO, he hasn't really shown enough to say he'd beat Bloodties Exodus, but he probably will eventually.

It won't be easy though.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
I'm working on Exodus respect thread if anyone's interested. Should be up soon.

Vulcan has the powerset to win. IMO, he hasn't really shown enough to say he'd beat Bloodties Exodus, but he probably will eventually.

It won't be easy though.

I want to help...me...me pick me....I got some nice scans with Jean Post Phoenix getting psychically punked...

Molecule man
how will Vulcan fare against Mister M or Franklin Richards?

guess he don't stand a chance...

ExodusCloak
how will Vulcan fare against Mister M or Franklin Richards?

guess he don't stand a chance...

Probably not very well...I'll have to wait for more feats to comment on that one....he has the potential though...he can negate mutant powers...and he has the speed to do it....but I still have to wait for more feats...cause all three of them are capable of that kind of stuff.

Lucid Lui
I want to help...me...me pick me....I got some nice scans with Jean Post Phoenix getting psychically punked... That when he just flat out kicks her out of his head while he's fighting Holocaust? Great moment.

I have most of his appearances and good showings. But yeah, if you've got stuff that isn't there by all means add it.

ExodusCloak
That when he just flat out kicks her out of his head while he's fighting Holocaust? Great moment.

I have most of his appearances and good showings. But yeah, if you've got stuff that isn't there by all means add it.

Yeah that's the one...I have the entire set of Bloodties too, do you have the Fatal Attractions series...and what about the X-Man + Cable vs Exodus fight? Cause I don't have that one..

I also have a few jobber moments i.e Hulk vs Exodus...

Lucid Lui
Yeah that's the one...I have the entire set of Bloodties too, do you have the Fatal Attractions series...and what about the X-Man + Cable vs Exodus fight? Cause I don't have that one..

I also have a few jobber moments i.e Hulk vs Exodus... Ahh i completely forgot about the recent Hulk stuff. I might actually add the first part of that since it shows how easily he could take Hulk. He just idiotically let go of him and got smashed for it.

I've got the Fatal Attractions stuff, his Origin from the Black Knight/Exodus one shot, some Heroes for Hire/Quicksilver stuff, i do indded have the X-Man/Exodus fight and i've also got some stuff from the X-Nation 2099 series where Exodus was still alive and kicking around X-characters. And then i've got little bits from here and there aswell.

ExodusCloak
Ahh i completely forgot about the recent Hulk stuff. I might actually add the first part of that since it shows how easily he could take Hulk. He just idiotically let go of him and got smashed for it.

I've got the Fatal Attractions stuff, his Origin from the Black Knight/Exodus one shot, some Heroes for Hire/Quicksilver stuff, i do indded have the X-Man/Exodus fight and i've also got some stuff from the X-Nation 2099 series where Exodus was still alive and kicking around X-characters. And then i've got little bits from here and there aswell.

Cool I'm scanning Fatal Attractions as we speak...

David_Richards
Exodus can feed off of psionic energy, I'd say he wins if he gets the drop on Vulcan.

Remeber Exodus isn't just a high level TK but he's also been enchanced by Apocalypse.

As far as how Vulcan compares to other Omegas, he loses to Franklin Richards, Phoenix and Hyperstorm (The david richards one, he could prolly take the Jonathan Richards one)

Rols
Originally posted by bigbran
So he won, in that comic?
No that didnt come out yet, That issue i mean.. Against this fight Exodus does not stand a chance... Exodus i beleive is not even an Alpha level, and we know Vulcan is Omega level, higher even the comics mentioned it..

David_Richards
Exodus is an extremely high powered Alpha Mutant, he has very powerfull TK and thanks to an adjustment from Apocalypse he can siphon psionic energy and become stornger.

He went toe to toe with X-Man.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by David_Richards
Exodus is an extremely high powered Alpha Mutant, he has very powerfull TK and thanks to an adjustment from Apocalypse he can siphon psionic energy and become stornger.

Exodus is cool but Gabriel is a completely different issue...Gabriel shuts off his powers like he did with Cyclops and Marvel Girl....

Rols

I didnt know he was labelled an Alpha mutant, i know he is quite powerfull but against Vulcan whos energy siphoning abilities is second nature, he really doesnt stand a chance..

Against his fight w/ X-man, I think Nate was still having diff. w/ his powers at that time i think, fritzing all the time but if you checked his latest issues before being cut as Nate an Earth Shaman, I dont think Exodus would be able to handle that much psionic energy.....

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Rols
I didnt know he was labelled an Alpha mutant, i know he is quite powerfull but against Vulcan whos energy siphoning abilities is second nature, he really doesnt stand a chance..

Against his fight w/ X-man, I think Nate was still having diff. w/ his powers at that time i think, fritzing all the time but if you checked his latest issues before being cut as Nate an Earth Shaman, I dont think Exodus would be able to handle that much psionic energy.....

I don't remember him being labelled anything...like most mutants his status is pretty unknown.

David_Richards
I believe he was identifed as an Aplha by Graymalkin, Cables computer during his encounter with him on Avalon.

ExodusCloak
I believe he was identifed as an Aplha by Graymalkin, Cables computer during his encounter with him on Avalon.

Fatal Attractions X-Force?

David_Richards
I think so although I'm not 100% sure

batdude123

That doesn't mean much considering WOLVERINE'S an Alpha as well. laughing out loud

David_Richards
It all depends on how the fight goes.

If exodus could get the drop on Vulcan he could just siphon his energy.

Remember Exodus' status is botched becuase we don't fully know what Apocalypse did to him.

ExodusCloak
I think so although I'm not 100% sure

Do you know what page? I can't find it...X-Force #25 right?

big grin Pssst not finding it is a good thing...he might get bumped up a class in the future...

David_Richards
LOL no i dont ill have to read through it myself again.

But like I said even if it did its not accurate because it doesn't take in account Apocalypses adjustments to him, which we prolly havent seen the true nature of yet.

ExodusCloak
LOL no i dont ill have to read through it myself again.

But like I said even if it did its not accurate because it doesn't take in account Apocalypses adjustments to him, which we prolly havent seen the true nature of yet.

True..and I'll be waiting for those feats...but as of now...I think Gabriel powerset could take him. Gabriel can turn off mutant powers at will...

Jesse7
Has Gladiator ever won a fight? Does marvel purposely make Gladiator lose his fights as a indirect insult to DC's superman?

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Jesse7
Has Gladiator ever won a fight? Does marvel purposely make Gladiator lose his fights as a indirect insult to DC's superman?

We haven't seen the fight yet...and it doesn't seem that farfetched..Vulcan has the power to win and apparently the reflexes, speed, durabilty and strength....but maybe Glads tosses a moon at Gabriel while going at warp speed.....

Glads has won plenty check out his respect thread...

David_Richards
Yeah but hes going to lose to Vulcan Ive already seen a few covers that prove that.

Remember thouhg he doesnt have Darwins power in this fight ethier.

ExodusCloak
Yeah but hes going to lose to Vulcan Ive already seen a few covers that prove that.

stick out tongue ? Sorry I'm a bit sleepy...

He's going to be taking on the entire Imperial guard...fatigued...he's doing pretty well without Darwin, Sway and Petra.

If you want we can wait for #480 to come out....that way we can see how he disposes of Oracle...

Rols
Yeah Glad's. and Galactus seemed to be the poster boy of defeat for every new Char. introduced who supposedly has unlimited potential.. dont know if that made sense smile .

David_Richards
You mentioned Respect threads where are they located?

Rols
comic book section under marvel directory respect thread..

David_Richards
Danke. Is their anyone who can make banners like the Vulcan one?

ExodusCloak
Yeah Glad's. and Galactus seemed to be the poster boy of defeat for every new Char. introduced who supposedly has unlimited potential.. dont know if that made sense smile .

Hey I have faith in Vulcan...Kallark burgers will be awesome...now Galactus is an entirely different story...I don't like my mutants dead...(Except Jean)

Danke. Is their anyone who can make banners like the Vulcan one?

PM the user juggernaut66666 he made mine...

David_Richards
Can someone please Link me to the respect threads, I know I'm a goober for not being able to find it on my own.

By the way I need a banner made adn i was wondering if anyone could help

juggernaut66666
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t381644.html

ExodusCloak
Here's a link to where the Respect Threads are kept...it's bit messy...use the sticky thread at the top to find whoever your looking for.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/

As for the "banner" ask juggernaut66666 via PM.

Oh wait he's here... stick out tongue

Lucid Lui
No that didnt come out yet, That issue i mean.. Against this fight Exodus does not stand a chance... Exodus i beleive is not even an Alpha level, and we know Vulcan is Omega level, higher even the comics mentioned it.. Exodus was never tagged with the Alpha level because when he was getting most of his panel time this whole "class" thing wasn't as trendy as it is now.

But he's been said to be more powerful than anyone ever expected by Jean Grey. Cortez was absolutely terrified of Exodus, rambling about how even Magneto didn't know how powerful Exodus was and shouldn't have revived him. The 198 files state that he hasn't even reached his potential yet, despite he amount of power he shown already.

If all this was happening today, they'd have slapped an Omega tag on Exodus so fast it's not funny.

David_Richards
Yeah and like I said hes also been enchanced by Apocalypse in ways we havent totally seen yet.

Horrificus
Vulcan would obliterate him before Exodus can come up with a strategy.

ExodusCloak
Exodus was never tagged with the Alpha level because when he was getting most of his panel time this whole "class" thing wasn't as trendy as it is now.

But he's been said to be more powerful than anyone ever expected by Jean Grey. Cortez was absolutely terrified of Exodus, rambling about how even Magneto didn't know how powerful Exodus was and shouldn't have revived him. The 198 files state that he hasn't even reached his potential yet, despite he amount of power he shown already.

If all this was happening today, they'd have slapped an Omega tag on Exodus so fast it's not funny.

Amen to that..

xmarksthespot
I don't think Exodus can claim omega status (sorry ExodusCloak) because if he was going to be he would have been labelled an omega in the 198 files along with Mr M and Franklin Richards (who up until then hadn't been).

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I don't think Exodus can claim omega status (sorry ExodusCloak) because if he was going to be he would have been labelled an omega in the 198 files along with Mr M and Franklin Richards (who up until then hadn't been).

Good point....eh it's stupid club anyway...he's better off without it...

But there's always the possibility that the writers never had anything planned for him...so they decided to leave him as a wildcard. Selene and Shaws 198 files caught my eye....it seems the registration act works in their favour...

I'm Bran
Bump

stormultt
confused vulcan are you kidding he is so strong roll eyes (sarcastic) bu exodus takes it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.