The Absolute Dumbest Horror Movie Of All Time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
Done before? Probably. But I must inform the masses.

Jack Frost 2. I seriously...one might think it a comedy but then you see they are actually trying to make it a horror movie... I mean, I've never seen a cheaper, more retarded movie. I never saw the first one but I heard it was decent and God knows what these people were thinking when they made this sequel.

The Machine
Exorcism Of Emily Rose. Nothing but a court room drama sprinkled with some cheesy effects. Pitiful.

Tonnochi
Jason X. Pure shitty cheese.

Pandemoniac
Those indeed aren't top of the line, but nowhere nearly as dumb as;

Piranha 2
Python
Darkness Falls
They
Jaws; The Revenge
House of The Dead
The Mangler

Wolfie
Dumbest? Geez, there are so many horrible B movies that come to video every week that a good number of you aren't even aware of!

I just saw Desperation (based on the Stephen King book) and Bone Sickness, which come out next week. Horrible movies. Machined was another recent one.

The Machine
Shadow Of The Vampire
The Cave
Willard
Scarecrow
Scarecrow Slayer
Cabin Fever (F'ing horrible!!)

BackFire
Halloween 3. So dumb it turns it into a comedy.

tabby999
Final Destination 2. I dont care what people say, this is schlock horror at its worst and it breaks the cardinal rule of movies with a continuing story line, it breaks the rules set in movie one. Havn't seen FD3, dont plan to either.

circut_shortage
The Village

Impediment
TCM remake. There, I said it. Thats my opinion.

Prince Marvin
pinata island

Epsilon Zero
Originally posted by circut_shortage
The Village

That was a cool movie!

Kryzula
The worst horror film that I have ever seen is The Item.

~ Kryzula

jason krugger
Jason goes to HeLL

....dumbest in F13 series!! mad

WrathfulDwarf
Saw

SaphiraFlame
mine would have 2 b the lamest movie series ever final destination 1 & 2
3 isn't that bad better than the first 2 thats 4 sure

tabby999
nope, add it in, they all suck.

Prince Marvin
pinata island

doomsday49
'It'...I saw this movie recently...man what the hell was that!!
House of the dead
House of a thousand corpse
silent hill

airemaye
Originally posted by The Machine
Exorcism Of Emily Rose. Nothing but a court room drama sprinkled with some cheesy effects. Pitiful.

My friend made me watch that once. She kept saying how scary it was, and how she'd had nightmares for a week after she watched it the first time. So I watched it, and I almost fell asleep. I kept thinking "This is a horror movie? Are you kidding me?" I guess my friend found it scary because she believes in that kind of stuff.

kikass
Originally posted by circut_shortage
The Village

Impediment
I want to also add Saw, Ring 2, and The Fog (2005).

steverules
Jason X

tabby999
haha, your using a flash someone used on you, nice work

Vash_4_prez
I saw one of the Basket Case movies, not sure which one, but it was an absolute waste of my time, the "actors" time, the crew's time, and a waste of attention that I will never get back. Besides a crappy story, the production value was sh!t. There was a part where you could see the entire crew's reflection on the side of a school bus.

LaHaine
too many come to mind...

house of wax (hilton version)
cabin fever
the village
new texas chainsaw massacre
jason x
the ring
silent hill

i hate just about everything

Kryzula
Originally posted by Anaconda King
pinata island
Ugh... I totally forgot about that one. That was indeed quite awful.

~ Kryzula

papabeard
Madman, it has a guy wrestling a bear in it

woody82
The Village, wasn't a dead bad film but it was a dumb horror movie.
The Grudge

grey fox
Originally posted by Nikkolas

Jack Frost 2. I seriously...one might think it a comedy but then you see they are actually trying to make it a horror movie... I mean, I've never seen a cheaper, more retarded movie. I never saw the first one but I heard it was decent and God knows what these people were thinking when they made this sequel.

But the kills are hilariously inventive !

BroLLy_LsSj
The Absolute Dumbest Horror Movie Of All Time

DOMINION . PREQUEL . THE EXORCIST

****ing bullshit movie , dumbass.
Dumbass , stupid and bad budget.

vintageSW77
75% of the movies shown on THE ZONE HORROR CHANNEL

Wrong Turn

Spartan005
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Saw

Oh come on... its okay if you don't like saw but you can't possibly say that its worse than Jason X or Final Destination confused

Leathergien
i agree with spartan it was good, good suspence and it was good for the first one, and besides i cant believe you can even conpare saw and jason x.

Bocaj
eh I haven't seen Jason X I never saw final destination either. So I'm going with wickerman remake or Jaws revenge both very funny

cropsy_is_god
Freddy's dead the final nightmare or chucky 4 or 5

cropsy_is_god
Wait the killer condom sounds pretty stupid

Fieldy69
THE GRUDGE 2
This movie was terrible. It wasnt scary at all, its just a bunch of scenes where pale Asians jump out. The story just drags on and there was no point to it at all. In the end everyone is dead. That cat boy is just annoying, if anyone actually seen some kid like that they would just think he is a retard and kick him in the head.

Hemorage
Either Scarecrow or Scarecrow 2. Both were very bad. The scarecrow knows all kinds of martial arts and uses it to kill his victims!! Just a bad bad movie.

J-Beowulf
Originally posted by Tonnochi
Jason X. Pure shitty cheese.

QFT. That move was completely retarded. I swear my IQ dropped at least 37 points after watching it. It also made me want to burn down the nearest movie theater.

Big Sexy
Jason X
Bride of Chucky
Seed of Chucky
The House of the Dead
Freddys Dead

Napkin Thief
The Howling: New Moon Rising... pure agony!

Zilverz
any horror movie relying on jump scare tactics. It's a total waste of time

KidRock
Army of Darkness

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by Nikkolas

Puppet Master (I think it was called?)

Spartan005
Originally posted by KidRock
Army of Darkness

What?? I loved that movie... it really wasn't supposed to be a horror though

Espantada23
Originally posted by KidRock
Army of Darkness

That's Blasphemous...but I admit Army of Darkness is more campy than horrifying.

Nordicdusk
Jason x
Jack frost 2 this was so so bad it was the worst infact

vintageSW77
75% of the movies on the UK Horror Channel

cropsy_is_god
Three on a meathook is utter pish and stupid.

S_W_LeGenD
The Plague (2006 version)

Worst horror movie ever.

Espantada23
The Black Dahlia...I just saw it today...my cousin rented it...it had got to be the stupidest movie ever...It's like a lame slasher with no real story...it looks like something high school kids would put together in film class...thank god I didnt pay to rent that crap...although I did get a few good laughs out of it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.