Holy Crap!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WickedTexasMomA
We found a baby python in my sewing machine this morning at my house. My cousin pulled it out and his guessing its around 7 months old and told me I should be on the look out because females pythons lay up to 20+ eggs. O.O I hate snakes badly, Greater news the things moving in the walls are MORE baby snakes.Goody for me, I don't know if calling the local Game Worden would do any good but its worth a shot. Talk about waking up fast.

WickedTexasMomA
I think I'm going to crap my pants if I find another one.

BlackSunshine
shock GET THE HELL OUTTA THERE shock

Kongu_Dude
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
We found a baby python in my sewing machine this morning at my house. My cousin pulled it out and his guessing its around 7 months old and told me I should be on the look out because females pythons lay up to 20+ eggs. O.O I hate snakes badly, Greater news the things moving in the walls are MORE baby snakes.Goody for me, I don't know if calling the local Game Worden would do any good but its worth a shot. Talk about waking up fast.

Wow! I like snakes and Lizards! send it to me by mail! jump

Bloigen
Move house. ermm

boobsmagee
there was a spider on my leg

TOH
And their mother? shock

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
shock GET THE HELL OUTTA THERE shock To late my mom already paid for the house.lol

Originally posted by Kongu_Dude
Wow! I like snakes and Lizards! send it to me by mail! jump
lol My cousin sold the one he found to his friend for 200 bcuks. Its always nice making money off family.

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by TOH
And their mother? shock I don't know and I don't think I WANT to know. BUT I do want to kill the jackass that let the python loose in the first place.

Kongu_Dude
To late my mom already paid for the house.lol

lol My cousin sold the one he found to his friend for 200 bcuks. Its always nice making money off family.

aww You should have asked me first.. sad

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by Kongu_Dude
aww You should have asked me first.. sad LOL If I find another one you can have it, from what I hear there's a few in the walls as well. Geez and this was going to be a relaxing weekend at the house. laughing

WickedTexasMomA
This shit happens to often in my life. When I was 5 they pulled a 11 foot python out of our ceiling. Its not right, not right at all.=(

Kongu_Dude
LOL If I find another one you can have it, from what I hear there's a few in the walls as well. Geez and this was going to be a relaxing weekend at the house. laughing

shock When I think of it I just like Lizards!

Ahh lizards..how cute..in_love

BlackSunshine
This shit happens to often in my life. When I was 5 they pulled a 11 foot python out of our ceiling. Its not right, not right at all.=(

I will remember to NEVER come to your house.

WickedTexasMomA
I like Horny toads, thats about it.

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
I will remember to NEVER come to your house. LOL Thats what happens to people who live out in the boon docks.lol

boobsmagee
i dont like eny reptiles really.....this thread is boring....lawl

Strangelove
I have HAD IT with these mutha****in' snakes in the mutha****in' sewing machine!!!!

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by Strangelove
I have HAD IT with these mutha****in' snakes, in the mutha****in' sewing machine!!!! sad

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by boobsmagee
i dont like eny reptiles really.....this thread is boring....lawl Then go some where else...

"ANY" place you like.

Bloigen
I have HAD IT with these mutha****in' snakes, in the mutha****in' sewing machine!!!!

laughing out loud

Pandemoniac
Invite all irritating neigbours, Sam Jackson and place camera's; Snakes at a tea-party! There's bound to be money in that.

Strangelove
Originally posted by boobsmagee
i dont like eny reptiles really.....this thread is boring....lawl ooookay.....

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Invite all irritating neigbours, Sam Jackson and place camera's; Snakes at a tea-party! There's bound to be money in that. eek! I won't be there..Uhh I have umm I need to go have a kidney removed, yeah thats it!

boobsmagee
huh?

WickedTexasMomA
I dont think it would have creeped me out so much if it had been a Black snake, copperhead, etc. Snakes you NORMALLY find in the country.

Strangelove
I dont think it would have creeped me out so much if it had been a Black snake, copperhead, etc. Snakes you NORMALLY find in the country. but those are poisonous.....

WickedTexasMomA
but those are poisonous..... I can handel that, its just normal everyday thing. But a PYTHON, thats just not something you would normally find .

LOL Once we found a snake in the rafters of the barn, my brother and me spent an hour shooting holes in the barn to kill it. laughing

fini
its a python, Thats nothing to be scared of. Sheesh

xXSpArTaN119Xx
Just go to sleep... It should help squeeze the stress out of you wink

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by fini
its a python, Thats nothing to be scared of. Sheesh Yes , It is a Python and maybe not to yourself but to me any snake is worth being scared about. Specially when you have small children living at home.

Do you think Mothballs would be enough to drive them out?

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by xXSpArTaN119Xx
Just go to sleep... It should help squeeze the stress out of you wink And my piss. laughing

LiL nAstY GirL
OMG shock This would be me -> firefirefireph

xXSpArTaN119Xx
I thought that was always you?

boobsmagee
OMG i got to my house, off the computer thats like ten yrs older than mine and half the pictures on kmc, i cant C!!!!!!!!and god how long is this thread gonna be up lol, jus a snake erm

WickedTexasMomA
Can I ask a favor , Can I get someone to explain Boobsmagee to me? With each post he looses me more and more.

Strangelove
Can I ask a favor , Can I get someone to explain Boobsmagee to me? With each post he looses me more and more. He's a moron noob

WickedTexasMomA
He's a moron noob Have they made it legal to hunt those yet?

xXSpArTaN119Xx
I hope so...

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by xXSpArTaN119Xx
I hope so... I think it would be worth a special hunting license just to take the little shits out. smokin'

Strangelove
Have they made it legal to hunt those yet? if only, momma

D-Double
I like Horny toads, thats about it.

... naughty

I am NEVER go'n to Texas... erm

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by D-Double
... naughty

I am NEVER go'n to Texas... erm lol It all happend in Oklahoma.

WickedTexasMomA
if only, momma Shit doesn't float on hopes and dreams sadly enough. sad

D-Double
lol It all happend in Oklahoma.

I am NEVER going to Oklahoma... no expression

... stick out tongue

WickedTexasMomA
Aw not even for meee?lol

Because I can
WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!!

WickedTexasMomA
woot! Gratys! I love owning wouldn't have it any other way. This is my second house our first one got hit by a tornado and riped everything down.=( Make sure you get great home owners insurance!

Because I can
.. .... we dont have tornadoes here... or earthquakes that often.. here's pretty safe big grin and yeah, we'll get it stick out tongue

WickedTexasMomA
Often? That just gives me the creeps, throw tornado's or hurricanes at me anything that I can see but an earthquakes? I would be pissing my pants screaming.LOL

Because I can
haha, nah, i think theres only been about 4 in the past 100 years thats done any damage at all, but we're in the middle of a plate, so not a lot happens here.. in Queesnland they have cyclones cause of tropical weather, but not here stick out tongue

K.Diddy
I think I'm going to crap my pants if I find another one.

laughing out loud

Penelope

I am deathly afraid of both snakes and all insects, except for....A butterfly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.