Favorite Bounty Hunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MattLeatherface
Who is your favorite Bounty Hunter?

Darth Kreiger
I voted Dengar, but I liked all of them, except Jango, and Bossk. Tales of The Bounty Hunters gave them cool stories. Plus Greedo's in Tales fro the Mos Eisley Cantina was good.

Rampant ox
Jango by far. Nobody else compares to his shiny suit and classy blasters. Plus he was Count Dooku's personal body guard.

Darth Kreiger
You chose Jango? THE worst of them, he was a crappy character, and ruined Boba Fett

Rampant ox
Pffffft. Jango is by far the best. I hated Boba in the first place, so I couldnt care less if Jango ruined him or not.

John!attheDisco
Originally posted by Rampant ox
Pffffft. Jango is by far the best. I hated Boba in the first place, so I couldnt care less if Jango ruined him or not.

Blue_Hefner
Count Dooku

Rampant ox
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
Count Dooku

eek! AMEN!! eek!

vfour
" bounty hunters.....we don't need their scum..."

Hewkii_Dude
Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
You chose Jango? THE worst of them, he was a crappy character, and ruined Boba Fett

why u hate jango? he is nice stick out tongue

Hewkii_Dude
Boba fett is my favorite bounty hunter..hes altso my favorite character

Tangible God
They all suck.

steverules
Boba Fett cool

vfour
I liked Jango over Boba only because he was the original. Sure, Boba is a clone duplicate and the same thing but something about a copy ruins the character for me.

Plus, Jango looked much cooler

SpaceMonkey
Come on, Jango was handpickedd by Sith Lords to be the template for an army they would use to wipe out the Jedi and control the galaxy!!!! How much better can you be???!! If his damn jetpack hadn't been busted up he would have been around longer to produce more clones instead of having to clone clones thus diminishing the effeciency of the original!!

jollyjim311
Originally posted by vfour
I liked Jango over Boba only because he was the original.

Excuse me? Jango is the origional. No.

kamikz
Uh....that's what he said...

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by kamikz
Uh....that's what he said...

I couldn't tell, he types weird. I think he did say Jango was better though

Darth Scythe
Kir Kanos.

steverules
I think the only time I didn't like boba was when he was a kid in ep II. He was just so annoying, everyone else I know found him to be annoying. The thing they should've never shown him as a kid in ep II and I wish they hadn't cause I like boba but seeing him in that movie made as a kid me lose alot of respect for him.

Velkyn
Originally posted by steverules
I think the only time I didn't like boba was when he was a kid in ep II. He was just so annoying, everyone else I know found him to be annoying. The thing they should've never shown him as a kid in ep II and I wish they hadn't cause I like boba but seeing him in that movie made as a kid me lose alot of respect for him.

But Anakin was annoying as a kid, too... big grin

yettoh
my bounty hunter of of star wars galaxies muahha lvl 90

Kaos sebaceous
^^^ ur amazing

fun2live
mines jango fett for sure the others arent cool like him

fun2live
opps double post sorry

vintageSW77
I like all the Empire bounty hunters
they were some of the coolest vintage figures

Darth Vegas
Definitely Boba Fett.

SpaceMonkey
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Excuse me? Jango is the origional. No.

Umm, I'm speaking in Star Wars chronology. In that case he was the original.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.