Thor and Beta Ray Bill vs. Firelord and Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
No speedblitz. Fight takes place on an abandoned planet. No prep. Who wins?

UniOmni
Nobody on either team can speedblitz. No need to bann it. But the Gods take it.
Firelord is the weak link.

batdude123
Originally posted by UniOmni
Nobody on either team can speedblitz. No need to bann it.

YA HEAR THAT, SOLERAN!!!!??? mad ranting

No, but Firelord has had his good showings before. He soloed Thor and Silver Surfer for a bit.

Soleran
Originally posted by batdude123

No, but Firelord has had his good showings before. He soloed Thor and Silver Surfer for a bit.

Speak into my good ear sonny, my hearing aid's batterys are lowsmile

UniOmni is mistakensmile SS has used speed to attack, he just wasn't very successful at it.

I remember even giving you a place to review said feats before certain events took place on the board.!

UniOmni
Originally posted by batdude123

True.
Even soloed Herc and Thor for a bit once.

But while a decent herald, he doesn't mesh well in this match.

His mo is mostly pointing and blasting.

And when fighting Gods who can absorb and reflect times ten, its not a good match.

Let Marvel show the former captain rip open a blackhole, or beat someone to death in the middle of a suns crushing pressure, and we'll talk. OR vaporize a solar system with little effort.

And Soleran, i never saw Surfer pull off a speedblitz like i've seen Flash or Superman or MM do it.
Never.
He has the moves on the board, sure.
But his hand movement doesn't come near the speedblitz thing that i see others do.

Maestro
Replace Firelord with Stardust, then it would be a good battle.

UniOmni
Originally posted by Maestro
Replace Firelord with Stardust, then it would be a good battle.

Do that, and it becomes a split, with a slight lean imo towards the heralds.
Bout 6/10?

Maestro
Originally posted by UniOmni
Do that, and it becomes a split, with a slight lean imo towards the heralds.
Bout 6/10?

I would lean towards the Asgardians personally, they have the odinforce at their disposable, and Stardust and Surfer wouldn't be able to take a hit from it.

But its a hard one to call, plus I don't wanna be swamped by Surfer & Thor fanboys if I say the 'wrong' thing. evil face

batdude123
Yeah, okay; Stardust it is.

batdude123
Originally posted by Soleran
Speak into my good ear sonny, my hearing aid's batterys are lowsmile

UniOmni is mistakensmile SS has used speed to attack, he just wasn't very successful at it.

I remember even giving you a place to review said feats before certain events took place on the board.!

He doesn't do anything like a speedblitz that we see Flash and Superman do. Sure he's good at directional flight speed, but he doesn't have the combat speed of Superman or Flash.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.