Who Will Win The Premiership this year

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alice_lfc
well i support liverpool

alice_lfc
am sorry i voted 4 liverpool coz i think they will not coz i support dem i just fink dat day will win

Liverpoooooooooolllllllllll Happy Dance Happy Dance oh yer Happy Dance Happy Dance

alice_lfc
Liverpool Liverpool Liverpool but i think the promoted teams will do well Happy Dance Liverpool Happy Dance

Krone
R-r-r-r-r-r Rafa Benitez! R-R-r-r-r-r Rafa Benitez Xabi Alonso and luis Garcia (La-bamba)

Luis Garcia Drinks Sangria!

smile im a Liverpool fan

DigiMark007
Hmm, seems like a fanboy-esque thread that could've been brought up in the regular football discussion thread.

Oh, and I voted for Chelsea. stick out tongue

Deano
why is reading on the list?no expression

Krone
well uve got to get one shit team on it

Bicnarok

BuzzKiller
man u all the way

Bicnarok

amity75
Chelsea. Though I used to hate Man Utd I hope they nick it off Chelski coz I always tend to go with the underdog.

Maestro
Chelsea, too much depth to the team. This is coming from a Man U fan miffed

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Krone
well uve got to get one shit team on it

Why have you? So that one shit idiot will maybe say them? We know they're not going to win the league.

-AC

solarwing
I would say Man Utd. The team has grown much stronger this season and I fancy that they will be in the top 3 come the end of the season.

Darth Anakin16
man united aren't an underdog team amity.

pr1983
I'd like to say man u, but the lack of depth in the squad is gonna hurt em...

chelsea can i suppose...

Madvillain
Why Chelsea of course.

Who saw Drogba's hat trick today? That man is on fire.

Dessel
If ManU keep up their good form, I think they could win it.

Bicnarok
Yep Man U are looking good. Chelsea are inconsistant this season, concentrating too much on the champions league

Lord Coal
Man Utd

Ferguson's a much better manager than mourinho, and if they don't win it's an injustice. Fergie, Giggs, Scholes, etc. deserve to win the league at least once more before they retire.

Chelsea need to improve. For starters they should get a decent back-up striker (They should've kept Gudjohnsen) and they need another right-back. Joe Cole needs more of a chance, and they need to realise how overrated Lampard is. John Terry's a bigot, Ashley Cole's a greedy prima donna, Wayne Bridge has an entire hospital ward in his house, Ballack's not half the player he was and Shevchenko's possibly the laziest player on the planet.

Rock on Drogba though. What happened? He was shit last year.

pr1983
Originally posted by Lord Coal
Man Utd

Ferguson's a much better manager than mourinho, and if they don't win it's an injustice. Fergie, Giggs, Scholes, etc. deserve to win the league at least once more before they retire.

Chelsea need to improve. For starters they should get a decent back-up striker (They should've kept Gudjohnsen) and they need another right-back. Joe Cole needs more of a chance, and they need to realise how overrated Lampard is. John Terry's a bigot, Ashley Cole's a greedy prima donna, Wayne Bridge has an entire hospital ward in his house, Ballack's not half the player he was and Shevchenko's possibly the laziest player on the planet.

Rock on Drogba though. What happened? He was shit last year.

Can i just ask, how is terry a bigot?

Phat J
john terrys a bigot?

edit: didnt see taht second page

Lord Coal
Originally posted by pr1983
Can i just ask, how is terry a bigot?

Well, cos he's racist. That's what bigots do: racism.

He got sent off for being racist towards Pascal Chimbonda. Whether he actually WAS being racist towards him or not, only two people know for certain, but seeing as there's been a couple of members of the England team claim there's "A senior member of the squad who's very prejudiced, not naming names, but someone you wouldn't expect" I wouldn't be surprised if they're reffering to him.

I know a black chick who was having a pop about John Terry, too. reckons she saw him out in Yeovil with his brother some time and he said something out of order to her.

pr1983
Originally posted by Lord Coal
Well, cos he's racist. That's what bigots do: racism.

He got sent off for being racist towards Pascal Chimbonda. Whether he actually WAS being racist towards him or not, only two people know for certain, but seeing as there's been a couple of members of the England team claim there's "A senior member of the squad who's very prejudiced, not naming names, but someone you wouldn't expect" I wouldn't be surprised if they're reffering to him.

I know a black chick who was having a pop about John Terry, too. reckons she saw him out in Yeovil with his brother some time and he said something out of order to her.

Hmm, i hadnt heard that...

Lord Coal
Well, being Chelsea and England captain, you can see why he and his people try to keep it quiet. To be fair though, in the middle of a heated London derby isn't exactly low-profile.

Phat J
thats sort of hard to believe, half of chelsea is black.. how could they have any respect and play with him?

honestly though, thats what i thought happened. thats what it looked like.

baracustastic
Chelsea will win it because:
Utd have too many nothing players in their squad.
Liverpool have been garbage this year.
Chelsea have the best squad and the best 1st 11.
Utd only have 1 proper striker.

p.s. I'm sick of this "diving isn't a part of our game" nonsense. I call as evidence the following: Messrs Terry, Cole (both J and A), Gerrard, Rooney and Johnson. Divers, the lot of them.

Lord Coal
Chelsea have the best-paid first 11, but they have too many prima donnas. And no matter how much Chelsea fans love Mourinho, he's no Ferguson, and never will be.

Phat J
just because they dive doesnt mean it makes the game better, it shouyldnt be part of the game, it ruins it.

Lord Coal
That too. I'd like to be able to say it's not part of the English game, but Cole, Cole, Terry, Johnson, and others are kinda letting the side down.

Still, France, Italy and Portugal remain the most frequent offenders....

How's this for a rule......Everytime anyone dives the goalie gets a free kick......Using the offending players head. That'd end that ponce Cristiano Ronaldo's career before you could say "Cristiano, you're career's about to end!"

Or something.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.