BATTLE ROYALE! The RPG!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quincy
Part 1. The Game Starts.
42 Students Remaining.

"For a minute there, I lost myself, I lost myseeeEEllf.
And for a minute there - I LOST myself...I lost myseeeEEEeeelf"

The bus hummed it's low rumble as it continued on its path. The students all sat in their respective seats. All sat with their friends...chatting and joking, some playing cards. Others played their portable video game systems. Katsushiro Miyamodo irritably listened to Ban Hirako sing in tune with own walkman. He was even swinging his arms left and right.

"Hirako! Hirako shut the hell up!" Katsushiro yelled at his friend sitting next to him. Hirako was oblivious to the fact he was annoying everyone, and Katsushiro elbowed him hard in the shoulder. Wincing, Hirako glanced over to Katsushiro and saw the same annoyed look he was so used to seeing, and immediately pulled the ipods white headphones from his ears.

"Not a fan?" He asked lifting an eyebrow jokingly. Katsushiro looked away from him. "I'm starting to get a headache, you think you can keep it down?" He asked massaging his temples. Hirako shook his head, "Damn dude, we get a surprise field trip and you get stuck with a headache? Bummer man." He said and he put the headphones back into his ears.

Yeah...a surprise field trip. Katsushiro remembered as the earlier events in the day played out in his head. Their teacher had sat their looking a bit nervous and sad, and the students all filed into their desks. What they noticed first was the strange man standing in the corner. Katsushiro flashed out of his flashback as a small beanbag hit him in his chest. He grabbed it and stood from his chair laughing. Someone yelled from the front to toss it back, so he obliged. They were scheduled to show up at their "surprise location" in another 3 hours time, so everyone could just relax for the time being.

(Like I said, everyone show their character relaxing and get a feel for their personalities.)

Krone
Jiang was sitting by the window with his mp3 player blurring out music deafening him to everyone else. Looking out the window as they went to this 'surprise location'. Turning off his mp3 he turned to Hatoshi "My God! This is so boring" he said loudly as he rubbed his face "the school never took us on a surprise field trip before especially not a free one" he added with a smile

he then dug into his bag and pulled out a pack of cards and a large chocolate bar, holding the cards up he asked with a smile "Fancy a game?". Turning in his seat he looked at Katsushiro and Hikaro "Chocolate?" he said with a smile best cure for a head ache.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Kaien sat in his desk as calm as ever. Although he was wondering what the field trip was. He closed his eyes as he began to think about the last thing he study. It was a greenish white flower he had forgot the name of it. But it was beautiful he then remembered that he had it in his pocket. His hand shot out from ontop of the desk, and dugged into his pocket. He noticed he had a small knife, and a piece of paper. He wondered what the paper had said, he had found it at school in his locker. He pulled it out and unrolled it then began to read it to himself.

Kaien by time you read this i'll already be gone. I guess i should have told you sooner, but i'll be moving to Japan. Kaien wanted to explode he didn't even want to finish the whole thing. He knew it Daisuke had moved without telling him first. He had wondered all that day why he was acting so weird. But he wasn't expected this at all he couldn't belive it. But it was true one of his best friends were gone. And had left him like he was nothing, he had always wanted to live with one of is best friends. But never got his wish well he knew it would come true. Although he was angry inside the expression on his face looked calm. As if he had no worry in the world.

trademark

xXSpArTaN119Xx
Hatoshi smiled merrily in the back of the bus. He had just heard a joke from a friend, and it was fairly funny.
"Let's say we start a tune? Possibly... 99 bottles of Sake?" Hatoshi said to the others, and the all nodded. After a few seconds, they started singing.
"99 bottles of sake on the wall, 99 bottles of sake! Take one down, pass it all around, 98 bottles of sake on the wall!" And so on.

Advent
Kuriza's seat was positioned in the middle of the bus, he was on the outside seat next to his long time friend, Junichi. He was playing cards with a few others, not worrying too much. "Ah, damn. Nothing like being stuck on a bus for hours playing cards, eh?", he said. "Then again..." scoping out the females "...not too bad if there's a few girls around", he said as he laid down the corresponding card.

Kuriza didn't have much on his mind, the only thing that momentarily past his mind every now and then was what the "surprise" was going to be - he thought to himself, "as long as it wasn't a trip to the library, it doesn't really matter." He had nothing else to do that day, so what the hell.

Krone
Jiang stood up and looked back at Kenta holding the paper ball tightly he turned Hatoshi shouting "My god Stop!" throwing the paper ball at his head. Then turning back to Kenta he broke a bit of chocolate off and threw it over to him "I'll get you later!" he shouted back

trademark
Kenta only grinned and put back on his music he was bored with the long ride he was hoping it was somewhere fun he hated educational ones and he did not want to smell the stuff that came out the Zoo he shattered just thing of the the one thing he hated the most in his life the squirrels]

xXSpArTaN119Xx
Hatoshi merely caught the paperball and threw it at the back of Jiang's head, then continued to sing. He laughed as he did so.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Kaien folded his arms and turned to Hisa. He stared at her for atleast two or three minutes. He then looked away and reached in his pocket and pulled out the flower. It was the same Whitish green flower he had thought about, he put the root in his mouth. And started chewing on it Kaien was a weird person. He ate weird things, barly talked, and seemed to have no emtions. He ripped the root off and chewed it until he thought it was good enough to swallow. He then swallowed it and stared at the flower for again two or three minutes before putting it away.

Atleast he gave me a note He said to himself and dug into his other pocket. He pulled out a Black clean PSP, another thing about Kaien is when he was bored. He always seemed to have a game around to play. It was amazing how good he was at them, he would beat almost any game with no sweat. And he played just about every game, if you went to his house and went in his room. You would be amazed at how many games he had there. Usually he would help people on a certain part if they needed help or where stuck in one part. He dug in his pocket again pulling out lent and some head phones.

Kaien plugged them in on the PSP. He didn't want to draw attention and always kept to himself. The sound effects were great on the PSP with his Head phones on. When he pressed the circle button King Kong would bang his chest and roar. He clicked the buttons softly and watched in silence.

ShinobiRikari
Originally posted by xXSpArTaN119Xx
Hatoshi smiled merrily in the back of the bus. He had just heard a joke from a friend, and it was fairly funny.
"Let's say we start a tune? Possibly... 99 bottles of Sake?" Hatoshi said to the others, and the all nodded. After a few seconds, they started singing.
"99 bottles of sake on the wall, 99 bottles of sake! Take one down, pass it all around, 98 bottles of sake on the wall!" And so on.
Nachi, who was sitting right behind Hatoshi on the bus, could hear the annoying song about bottles of sake over his music. Grinding his teeth, he decided to say nothing to the other boy and turned his volume up. Unfortunately for him, the bottles of sake tune continued to grow as more of his fellow students joined in. 'Great, this is absolutely wonderful. And I didn't even want to come on this trip.'

Nudging Kaien, who just happened to be sitting next to him, Nachi pulled the headset (yes, he has the old big ones) down so they hung around his neck and motioned for his so-called friend to let him borrow the magazine he had been reading. And although Kaien looked confused at first, he quickly handed it over and watched with amusement as Nachi rolled it up and hit Hatoshi over the head.

"Ow! What?"

"The entire class is stuck on this freak'n bus for three hours. Would you mind not sing that song, or any song that repeats." Nachi stated this as he glared at his classmate.

Across the aisle, Katsumi rolled her eyes at the boy's antics and turned to mention it to Hisa. As she turned, though, she found an open magazine pressed into her face.

"Isn't this just a totally awesome outfit, Kat? I really like the blue version! The green's nice, too!"

"Uh... What are we talking about, Hisa?" Katsumi placed her hand over the paper and tugged it down so she could she her best friend.

Krone
Jiang sat down and looked at Hatoshi, He breathed deeply and said "you really know how to annoy me" running his hand through his hair he looked around the bus mainly at the girls, then turning back to Hatoshi he said quiter "nice bit of talent on board.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Kaien stared at Nachi for a few minutes. But he said nothing and put his head phones back on and played his game. After a few minutes he had beat it easily and he turned it off. He turned to Nachi and unfolded his arms. Geez he always did have a temper. And would do anything when he felt like it. Atleast i'll always have Nachi as a friend. He said smileing and turned to Hatoshi. Kaien then dug in his pocket and pulled out the Whitish gree flower and ripped a Petal off. He handed it to Nachi then just dropped it in his lap.

Kaien looked at the petal and turned around. He then put the King Kong game in his pocket and pulled out a Narutimate Hero game for PSP. He loved this game every single Naruto or Bleach game was his favorite. He woudl play it all night long just to see the specials and stuff. He pulled the buttons around as he picked a character named Uchiha Sasuke. He then remembered he had brought some movies for PSP and he had his labtop in his bag with his lunch.

ShinobiRikari
Nachi stared at the petal, then his friend, and eventually past his friend at Hisa. She was a loud girl, always laughing, always smiling and in his eyes, she was more than beautiful. There was something about her that made him want to be around her even if it hurt. Not that he'd ever admit it, though. After his mother's and sister's deaths, he hadn't been able to go up to any girl and talk, let alone admit his feelings. No, just being stand next to anyone of the opposite gender made him feel terrible. To anyone else, though, Nachi's behavior made him seem like he was playing hard to get. Any girl who came up to him and tried to get his attention walked away in failure, but continued to try none the less. Even Hisa and Katsumi who tried to be everyone's friends.

Realizing that Hisa was looking in his direction (actually, she's looking at Katsumi), Nachi quickly averted his gaze and stared out the window.

John!attheDisco
Originally posted by Advent
Kuriza's seat was positioned in the middle of the bus, he was on the outside seat next to his long time friend, Junichi. He was playing cards with a few others, not worrying too much. "Ah, damn. Nothing like being stuck on a bus for hours playing cards, eh?", he said. "Then again..." scoping out the females "...not too bad if there's a few girls around", he said as he laid down the corresponding card.

Kuriza didn't have much on his mind, the only thing that momentarily past his mind every now and then was what the "surprise" was going to be - he thought to himself, "as long as it wasn't a trip to the library, it doesn't really matter." He had nothing else to do that day, so what the hell.

A simple "Yeah" was Junichi's reply, as he was concentrating on the card game. He was good at most things when he put his mind to them, but he usually didn't waste his time on school. Therefore, his grades were only mediocre, and the only reason he was paying attention to this game was that he would be missing quite a few yen if he lost, and he was short on money as it was.

xXSpArTaN119Xx
The singing eventually died down as everyone grew annoyed, and Hatoshi stretched.
"You should loosen up Nachi, it's all fun." He smiled and looked towards the aisle across from him. He stole a glance from Katsumi, but blushed and looked away. He turned towards Kaien and smiled.
"Whats up?"

Krone
"Are we nearly there yet!" Jiang shouted from the back of the bus, "So hungry Hatoshi you want some food?" he said as he pulled out a large box and his laptop. Grabbing an apple he left the box there so Hatoshi could take what he pleased.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Kaien ignored Hatoshi and turned away. He stared at Hisa again for three or four minutes this time. He looked out the window and folded his arms. I wonder how long it's been now He said and pulled out his I-Pod with the old head phones. But he then seen Nachi and too out the new ones. He handed Nachi one Head phones and listened to the other one.

Advent
Kuriza put down his cards for a moment, and faced towards Jiang, looking over the seat, he said with a huge, sarcastic smile on his face, "Hey, bro, ain't going to share none with your bestest friend in the world?". Sadao was never the type for subtletly or proper grammar for that matter.

Krone
"if you let me play cards" he said laughing

xXSpArTaN119Xx
Hatoshi grabbed a sandwich out of the box and munched on it.
"Mmm... Tuna!" He smiled and then sat down, pulling out his iPod and iPod speakers. He had some of the best playlists around, and everyone knew it! Or maybe not... Oh well... He sighed and started playing some dance/Techno music.

Krone
Jiang burried his head in his hands and made crying sounds "not techno! Judgement day is upon us" he laughed "put something good on" he said trying to grab the ipod

xXSpArTaN119Xx
"Fine!!! Don't touch it though!" Hatoshi teased, and turned on Red Hot Chili Peppers.
"Aah... American Rock." He smiled.

Quincy
Mr. M sat silently at the front of the bus. His nice grey suede suit was abstract in the bus filled with colorful noisy kids. He turned to the bus driver and nodded. They should be arriving at the...field trip in another 2 and a half hours. Boy these kids had no f uckin' clue. No f uckin' clue whatsoever that they were gonna die. Well most of 'em anyways. M was sitting next to the nervous female teacher, Mrs Nokamura. She was scared about what was about to happen. She didn't look at any of the children, and she had wet spots on her face from the tears. As soon as M saw that she was crying, he slapped her hard in the face. No one saw him, but he had to make sure none of the kids were on edge.

Sitting next to the attractive teacher, M would continually feel up her skirt. She couldn't fight back. It was illegal for her to do so. She probably knew she would get killed for arguing. He whispered in her ear not to worry, and turned his attention to the kids. He was getting continually irritated. They were playing their loud music and throwing shit at each other.

Then M heard something that immediately pissed him off. Some kid had been so obnoxious that he extended his portable music into some speaker, and was now blaring it over the bus. The thing was that it was "American Rock" M immediately got up, Mrs. Nokamora looking scared. He approached the boy with the speakers, and grabbed the device.

"Little boy, you know that rock and roll is illegal." He said threateningly. The boy couldn't say anything, and M took the device and threw it on the ground. "No one else will play music. Consider this a punishment for this rude kids attitude." He then turned to go back to his seat.

trademark
Kenta pulled out his on speakers from his book bag and started to play let the body's hit the floor the loudest song he had and it was a type of rock he grinned and turned it full blast]

Kurosaki Ichigo
Kaien stared at Mr. M he then turned to Hisa. He wrote on a paper and tossed it to her. Havn't you wondered where this field trip was? It said on the paper he then turned his attention back to Mr.M. Kaien then turned to his PSP and started playing it with the sound off. Yes! He said to himself once he had did his special. He then remembered what MR. M said and put his I-Pod in his pocket. But he kept playing his PSP he had said not to play Music. This wasn't Music it was a game he was playing. Besides there was nothing else to do on the bus. Kaien turned to Kenta. That Morons gonna get his stuff tooken away. Idiot. He said in his mind before turning back to his PSP.

Quincy
(Keep going and you'll get yourself killed. yes )

Mr. M was not amused by Kentas stunt. He turned and smiled. Mrs. Nokamora started crying again in the front seat. What was this moron kid thinking? Maybe he'd shoot him later. He approached the kid slowly, the students in their seats turning and hushing up. It was silent save for Kenta's beating heart and music.

"Little boy...did you not hear what I said?" He asked quietly. He reached slowly inside his jacket pocket. He kept eye contact with Kenta. He grabbed his speakers.

"This kid will definitely die" He thought to himself. He turned and sat back down, and proceeded to try and sleep. He let the kids be.

Kurosaki Ichigo
(Yay! I've been a good boy so i won't die yet! happy Brb.)

Kuchiki Byakuya
"I don't know Kat!" Hisa tried to yell over all the other students. She laughed at the thought that Katsumi accualy thought she was paying attention. She looked around at the other students, everyone was having so much fun, except for one, Nachi. She felt bad that he wasn't having a good time. She sighed and then looked over to Katsumi. She took out one of her magazines and began flipping through the pages, finding something to entertain her.

A paper suddenly hit her in the head. "Ow what the-" she yelled, Katsumi suddenly nudged her. She then relized how quiet the bus had become. *Damn it!* she thought and then quickly hid the note. Hopefully, he wouldn't come over to her and scold her too.

xXSpArTaN119Xx
Hatoshi just stared silently at the seat in front of him, not even glancing up at the man. The music had been his finest work... Why would he... Where were they...
"Hey! Mr... Guy!" He had yelled standing up. "Where the hell are we going?" Hatoshi blared , glaring at Mr. M.

Advent
Kuriza looked at the mysterious "associate" of Mrs. Nokamura, wondering to himself "Damn. What's up this guy's ass?...Ah well, gets rid of the nuisances, I suppose.", he thought - laughing quietly to himself.

"So, boys..." he voiced as he turned back to face the other players "...Whatcha' got?" he said as he returned to the game.

trademark
(hay i rp dangerously)

Sorry sir i did not mean any harm buy it it will not happen again i hope you will accept my humble and deepest apologies it is my fault fore give sir one again i do apologies "

Kurosaki Ichigo
Kaien looked at Hisa to make sure she had got it. He then had also noticed that the bus had got quiet, Kaien quickly took out his I-Pod and dropped it in the middle of the bus. He had did it on purpose but the way he did it no one would have noticed. He hopped that would be enough to get Mr. M looking at him. He watched as his I-Pod slid down the aile way. He then turned his head to Mr. M hoping he would give it back to him.

Quincy
(Now I introduce my character...)

Edo sat behind Mr. M and his teacher, Mrs. Nokamura. For some reason, M continually leaned in on Mrs Nokamura. Edo thought that was kind of strange. Maybe they were involved? Edo wondered if the school system let you bring your spouse on a school field trip. He reached back into his lap and picked up his book. His thin pale fingers held the page he was on. It was a book on great strategies for Shogi. Despite being relatively new to the game, Edo had become adept at it. He still couldn't beat many people at the club in town, but he was getting better. Probably thanks to this book. He turned around to look at the people nearby. The class couple...they were making out. Being new, Edo never really got to know them. But he didn't know they had similar interests in each others tonsils. Edo turned back to his book.

-------------------------

Yukie Kaito was the class president. He pushed his thick rimmed black glasses up his over his nose more, closer to his eyes. He was an overachiever if you ever saw one. Not only was he top of the class, he was one of the greatest athletes in school. Although you had to be aware he never played for any team. In gym, he was adept at every sport. And he always took command of a team. He was a real leader. However he never talked to anyone outside of a student council meeting, or the debate team, or in the showers. He never talked to any of the girls either. In fact he was rarely seen outside. He stayed indoors and studied or whatever. At this point he was staring outside and the greying sky. It was getting later in the day. Wherever the class was going, the day would be ruined by this weather.

---------------------------------------------------------

Katsushiro had scolded Hirako after mocking M from behind. He didn't want to get in trouble for his friends arrogance. He took the ipod from him and placed it in his own bag. However Hirako didn't object and fluffed his backpack into a suitable pillow. Katsushiro ignored his friends snores, as loud as they were. What a strange day it was turning out to be....

(flashback)

The class filed in one by one into their respective seats. Mrs Nokamura was standing at the front, looking a little forworn and paler than usual. She was still as hot as she usually was though. Their was a constant joke with the boys of the school that she was a whore. At least thats what they all hoped for. She had long brown hair..and a great rack. Today however she didn't look as attractive.

The first thing Katsushiro noticed was that there was a man standing near the chalkboard. He held a big black breifcase at his side.

"Ahem...class, class?" Mrs Nokamura clapped her hands together to get the students attention. "This is Mr. M" she pointed to the man in the suede suit. He barely moved save for his slight nod. "He has just informed us that we have been able to go on a surprise field trip! Although I can't disclose where we are going." At that her voice trembled slightly, and she looked over at M nervously. He nodded for her to continue. "So basically get all your stuff together. There is a nice peter pan bus waiting for us all outside. Comfortable chairs and all!" She said, her breasts bouncing slightly. Hirako had his eyes on them the whole time. She however wasn't as enthusiastic as usual...

------------------------------

M saw an ipod slide down to him through his peripheral vision. He ignored it. A female student picked it up and asked "Someone lose this?"

Kuchiki Byakuya
*Stupid Kaien.* Hisa thought as she stared at his Ipod being taken by another girl in her class. She looked outside and saw the sky turning more grey by the minute. She thought it would ruin the 'Suprise Field Trip'. She never really liked suprises, unless it was a birthday party. She sighed and turned back to Mr. M and Mrs. Nokamura.
*Now who's that?* she thought noticing a student that was sitting behind them. *I never really noticed him before* she thought.
"Hey Kat. KAT!" she yelled trying to get her attention. When she finally succeded she asked "Who's that kid?" She pointed in the direction of Edo.

xXSpArTaN119Xx
(Forgot to introduce Alex.)

Alex sat up front, though a few seats back from Mr. M. He was standing, back to the window, walking with some friends in the other aisle. He got the occasional flirty looks from girls, but he was used to them. He spotted Yukie, his half rival in sports. He shook his head and turned back to the conversation he was having.

Hatoshi sighed and sat back down, looking over to where Hisa pointed out. He spotted Edo and decided to inroduce himself. He stood up, walked back Alex and everyone else, and held out his hand to Edo.
"Hey... Th' name's Hatoshi."

Quincy
Edo looked up from his book when he heard someone introduce themselves. It was the boy with the music. Edo had seen him around school. He was a bit of a jokester from what Edo had seen of him. He also had tried to get the bus to sing 99 bottles earlier.

"Edo..." Edo said holding out his hand, still holding his book with his free hands. The grabbed hands and shook. Letting go of Hatoshi's hands and out of conversation, Edo said "I'm sorry that Mr. M broke your speakers."

xXSpArTaN119Xx
"Yeah well, they were crap anyway." Hatoshi said, sitting himself next to him. "What're you reading?" He asked Edo. Beleive or not, Hatoshi did some reading himself.

Quincy
Edo lifted an eyebrow. Hatoshi didn't seem like the kid to be over friendly. Well Edo guessed there was nothing really to complain about. He handed the cover of his book to Hatoshi "Getting Shogi"

"Do you play Shogi at all?" Edo asked looking at the books front cover. Edo looked up and saw that they were starting to enter a dark tunnel. And there was barely any light save for the small blinking one above the drivers rear view mirrors.

K Tragedy
Don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
You want me,
Come find me.
Make up your mind.

Kaji hummed softly, her fingers weaving over the sketchbook. She could feel the pencil lead brushing off of her fingers. It smeared, creating just the look she wanted. She mouthed the words to one of her favorite songs, playing from her mp3 player. She didn't like ipods. They were a waste of money in her eyes. But her phone/mp3 player did just fine. She glanced at her watch. Just a few more hours on the bus. Or so she hoped. She studied her drawing carefully, chewing on her lip softly as she turned it just right. She shook her head, not happy with how it turned out. She licked the end of the eraser, to make it seem like the part of the drawing had never been there as the dampened eraser made the slight detail vanish.

Unlike most of the kids on the bus, she sat alone. She preferred it that way. She had no friends there, having nearly just moved there. Her father's dojo had to be larger, thus he had bought a new house and had pushed their family into moving. Kaji was the only one to protest the move, having to leave the only friend she had, and her best one at that, Nizuki. The two parted with tear-filled eyes, neither one strong enough to admit that they wanted the other to stay or come with them. It was heartbreaking, and still woke her up in the middle of the night with tears in her eyes.

Should I let you fall?
Lose it all?
So maybe you can remember yourself.
Can't keep believing,
We're only deceiving ourselves .
And I'm sick of the lie,
And you're too late.

Now, she had no friends. She liked it that way. It would make the next good-bye - if there was one - all the more easier. She turned her sketchbook, frowning at how it was turning out. Then, she snapped her fingers. A surge of inspiration had hit her. She licked her fingers, smearing along the curves of the wavy pencil line. She felt around for a certain point where the graphite in the pencil was more collected. Then, jerking her digit to the side, she created a motion-like effect. She smiled, content with her work in that detail. She licked the gray dust from her finger, wiping it on her clothes. Charming no?

She looked up for a moment, watching as a teacher scolded a student. Mr. M? Yes, that sounded right. He wasn't her favorite teacher, but she could deal with him. She dug around in the small backpack sitting beside her, taking out a stick of gum and chewing it. For some reason, chewing gum helped her steady her hands. As if it comforted her. She tucked her knees close to her, resting her Misfit converse heels against the seat.

Couldn't take the blame.
Sick with shame.
Must be exhausting to lose your own game.
Selfishly hated,
No wonder you're jaded.
You can't play the victim this time,
And you're too late.

Kaji sighed, wanting nothing more than to get off the bus and stretch her legs. She sighed, burying her face into her hoodie. She dressed in a very impolite way. She never wore anything proper. She was usually found in her martial arts uniform, or in an article of clothing with some type of band on it.

Today, she was donned in a pair of jeans. She wore her converse over her black and white checkered socks. Her studded belt wrapped around her waist, coiling there before the metal locked it into place. Her shirt read the words "Waves of blood, your dying tonight. Tonight, tonight.." BLOC PARTY. Her hoodie was a simple Evanescence one. It held a small crow along the sleeve, with the words on the back. She didn't follow any dress code schools threw at her. She was her own little individual.

You never call me when you're sober.
You only want it cause it's over,
It's over.

How could I have burned paradise?
How could I - you were never mine.

She finished off the final part of her drawing. Hands held hands, while one cupped another's cheek. Two lips were bound in eternal love. Eyes shut to enjoy the moment of love. But something was wrong with this picture. It wasn't the typical long-haired female, gorgeous short-haired male picture. It held instead of one male, two of them. She supported love in all shapes, in all sizes, in all ages... Love couldn't be contained. No matter how much people scowled and scolded their participants. Love would reside forever in the hearts of each living creature. And true love could be found in any age, in any form, in any gender. Even your own...

With that, she shut her sketchbook. She sighed, hugging it close to her. She glanced down at her fingers, wiping them on the leather of the bus seat. She frowned when it refused to come off and simply shrugged. She chewed on her lower lip, staring out the window as the scenery past by. Her entire body relaxed as the trip continued. Maybe it wouldn't be too bad? It was just a trip, right? Then why had the teacher's face looked so grim? What did she know that they didn't? Kaji was still nervous about the whole thing. She had a feeling that something big was happening... And it was happening fast.

So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind.

© Call Me When You're Sober - Evanescence

Krone
Jiang turned in his seat and looked at Kaji and smiled "Hey, you want some food?" Jiang looked into Kaji's eyes damn shes hot, "how comes i havent seen you around school much?" he asked with a small smile

Kuchiki Byakuya
"Hey Kanji!" Hisa yelled going over to her "Watcha drawin?" She peered over to peek at her draawing. It was two guys kissing. "That's a really nice drawing." she said and put her back against the seat.

"Looks like this suprise field trip is going to be wet" she said pointing out the window.

K Tragedy
North to south
Empty
Running on
Bravado
As if to say, as if to say
As if to say, he doesn't like chocolate
He's born a liar, he'll die a liar
Some things will never be different

Kaji jerked her head up from the window. She winced, having her mp3 player headphones tug at her ear. She winced, rubbing the newly pierced cartilidge. A heartagram earing lay nestled where the folded flesh would protect it. However, earphones just were too large of a match for it, making her ear sting and burn. She didn't mind having a conversation, but this was ridiculous.

Stop being so American
There's a time and there's a place
So James Dean
So blue jeans
Gonna save the world
He's gonna

She stared at the boy who addressed her first. She wanted to roll her eyes, but knew it would be rude, so she kept her eyes back on him. She wasn't interested in guys. Call her crazy, call her unnatural, she just didn't want to have them hanging around her. She didn't need a relationship. Not when her father was close to moving. Again. She sighed, hoping this would be her final home, but knowing in the summer her mother would have her again. No matter how much she had begged to live with her aunts or uncles, her parents each refused, shuffling her along like a tennis ball. Back and forth, back and forth. The whole thing was getting old.

Are you hoping for a miracle?

She followed his eyes, blushing slightly, but her emerald hair hid the pink tint of her cheeks. She would rather have this boy keep his eyes to himself. She didn't say anything, but merely stared for awhile. It would be enough to make him feel uncomfortable and get the hint to back off. She combed her fingers through her hair, opening her lips softly to speak.

"No. I'd rather not. I ate this morning. I'm full. I'm new actually. Must be why you haven't seen me around much."

Three out of five, three out of five (it's not enough)
Six out of ten
Better luck next time
Just like his Dad, just like his Dad (the same mistakes)
Some things will never be different
Hungry and dumb, hungry and dumb (so wait in line)
Queuing up for some more junk food
It's not my fault, it's not my fault (just this once)
They're getting so much younger

She didn't have any mind to accept food from a stranger. Especially food from this stranger. What was his name again? Not important enough to remember. She turned to a girl she had seen before in class. She was so pretty. It made Kaji feel self-conscious about herself. She smiled. She would gladly befriend a girl, a boy that couldn't keep his eyes on his own body parts, more than likely that was a no.

Why can't you be more European
Bastard child of guilt and shame
Bury your head in the sand
I'm thinking six, six, six
I'm thinking six

Her smile turned into a frightful face. She never let anyone see what she was drawing. But there it was, plain as day. She blushed, clutching it back to her chest and tucking her knees close to her. She looked down at her shoes, once again biting her lip. It was enough to draw a bit of blood. She winced, licking it off. It wasn't so much she was nervous of people, just scared of being taunted. She had had her fair share of nasty comments at this school. She'd rather not add anymore than she needed.

She glanced over at Hisa, smiling back again. It'd be rude to keep a frown on her face. She did like the girl, remembering how she'd asked for help in a subject she hated. Algebra. Yuck! She did like this girl though. She was nice. She looked out the window at where she was pointing and nodded. It was going to be wet. She buried her face into her hoodie. Great. She was thankful she had thought to bring it with her. This field trip just got weirder and weirder...

It's not enough.

© Helicopter - Bloc Party

Krone
Jiang put his box down "Ok then" he said disapointingly "Oh and im Jiang" he said with a smile. Hmmm she was different but cute he thought to himself and smiled

Kuchiki Byakuya
"Oh I'm sorry. You didn't want me to see it?" Hisa said sounding guilty. "But it is a nice picture." She said and then turned back to a laughing Katsumi.

xXSpArTaN119Xx
Originally posted by Quincy
Edo lifted an eyebrow. Hatoshi didn't seem like the kid to be over friendly. Well Edo guessed there was nothing really to complain about. He handed the cover of his book to Hatoshi "Getting Shogi"

"Do you play Shogi at all?" Edo asked looking at the books front cover. Edo looked up and saw that they were starting to enter a dark tunnel. And there was barely any light save for the small blinking one above the drivers rear view mirrors.

"Yeah! Who doesn't? It has to be the best game." Hatoshi laughed, and studied the cover just before darkness came. It was perfect... Barely any light... He decided to get Mr. M back! He chuckled, and started flicking Mr. M in the back of the ear rapidly, then making sounds like someone scuttling off to a far back seat. When light came, he continued to study the cover.

Quincy
Mr. M wasn't a moron. Obviously the flicking was coming from one of the boys sitting behind him. Probably that kid who's electronic shit he broke. He'd get what was coming to him.

-----------------------------------------

Edo smiled at Hatoshi's friendliness. It was good to have made a new friend. Perhaps the 2 of them would meet up when they arrived at their destination. It was about another hour now and they should be at "their surprise destination." Edo wondered what that could have been. If it was the beach like he had initially hoped, then the trip would be ruined from the weather.

Kuchiki Byakuya
"AAAAHH!!!" Hisa yelled "I'm so bored! Dance for me or entertain me someone!" She would start busting up if anyone started to dance or do something else.
*Can Mr. M just tell us where we're going?!* she thought *I'm dying of boredom here!* Her legs were getting restless, and so was the rest of her body.

xXSpArTaN119Xx
Mr. M wasn't a moron. Obviously the flicking was coming from one of the boys sitting behind him. Probably that kid who's electronic shit he broke. He'd get what was coming to him.

-----------------------------------------

Edo smiled at Hatoshi's friendliness. It was good to have made a new friend. Perhaps the 2 of them would meet up when they arrived at their destination. It was about another hour now and they should be at "their surprise destination." Edo wondered what that could have been. If it was the beach like he had initially hoped, then the trip would be ruined from the weather.

"Loser..." Hatoshi mumbled about Mr.M. He then turned to Edo, handing back the Shogi book.
"Yeah... Meet up when we get to... Uh, Wherever?" He smiled, and laid back against the seat.

trademark
Kenta was tired of waiting he listen to all his music all ready and he did not wont to think of pulling anther prank it might make Mr.M mad and what kind of name is Mr.M he then shrugged his shoulders and looked around the bus and then he saw his cousin he gave a cold look at him and looked out the window he did not like his cousin they where best friends for the first years of his life but then they grow bitter he was popular and his cousin was not he tryed to his hardest to ignore him but it did not work he thought he wanted to kill him but only ifd he had a chance]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kuchiki Byakuya
Hisa was looking around the bus. Shin was standing on his chair, and he was kinda hard to miss. Then she saw him stick up his middle finger.
"Well thats not very nice!" she accidental yelled at him. *Whoops* she thought and quickly looked out the window. Although it probably wouldn't work because she has a voice almost everyone recognizes, he might not notice.

trademark
Shin looked at His he turned his head sideways and put his middle finger up at her but put it down he did not usually do that to girls but he was mad He then started to nod his head back on the window making a bang sound it did not hurt but it felt good so he did it some more and then he hit it to hard and left a cut on his head blood began to leek from it he was about to go tell but he was afraid of the guy Mr.M so he sat there trying to keep the blood from coming down it was not a lot but he needed something to put on it like a paper towel]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kenta sat there looking out the window not noticing his cousin now that he thought of it Shin was a wimp he only acted tough when it was between then two but he was wondering why did he always act so different maybe thats why they did not like each other it was not like they liked different music it was deeper but he did not know what he started to gently knock his fore head on the window trying to think of a what made it turn out like this]

Kuchiki Byakuya
Hisa peeked at Shin, apparently he cut himself on the forehead. "Ehehehehe, loser" she muttered to herself. "Ugh" she said and ran her fingers throught her pin-straight red hair. "Oh Kaien's note!" she said to herself and took it out and read it.

Haven't you wondered where this fieldtrip was?

Well of course she did. Who didn't? She searched for a pen lying around somewhere. She found one lying on the ground. *Better than nothing she thought and began writing on the paper.
Of course I have. Personally, I think were going to go to some freakin' museum. Great..... she caped the pen and folded up the note. She had to aim for a while, she was never a really good thrower. With carefull aim she threw it hard enough to hit the unaware Kaien on the head.

trademark
Shin was thinking deeply he hated Kenta guts but he found out something that made him madder Shin was adopted and he thought he was going to freak out on th bus thinking about it and it all happened the night before he was having dinner with what he thought was his mom and dad son we have to tell you something i hope this will make you patch up things with Kenta when you were Born you were put up for adoption and since we could not have a baby we me and your dad toke you in it is hard for me to say but you are half brothers with Kenta as she said that Shin turned into like a shell he did not speak to any one after that he went to his room he did could not believe it his real dad was who he thought was his uncle as he sat on the bus it started to spin he then sat in the fettle position and held his head he wanted everything to be like when he was little but nothing was the same and on top of that did Kenta know about them being brothers if he did Shin could not even think of what he would do to him

ShinobiRikari

Advent
Kuriza had a hard time concentrating on his card game due to all the distractions. "Damn, kids." He thought, "Ah, well, can't blame 'em being stuck on the bus for hours on end". Kuriza could sympathize, but he didn't really care - it's not like they'd be the death of him...(or so he thought).

"Kuso!" Kuriza muttered after losing yet another card game. He had the tendency to say Japanese slang when he was mad. When you're gambling with money you just made, and lose it - that tends to piss some people off. Atleast, for Kuriza it did.

After that game, Kuriza decided to quit for awhile. He laid back, folding his hands on his hand, and rested on them and the seat. He told Junichi, "Well, bro. Ain't nothing else do to, eh? Might as well *try* to catch up on some Z's", though Kuriza knew that'd be next to impossible with all the commotion, and chattering. As Sadao closed his eyes, he was just thinking about what'd he do if he were back at home, instead of on the bus.

"Ah, probably be scamming out the older girls. Can't say all these chicks are as appealing, ha...I definitely do need to get my bike checked out. Should've done that instead of come...What else? Ah, yeah..."

Kuriza paused in his thoughts "...Baseball practice. Now that I think of it, I'd rather be relaxing and sight seeing than running laps right now. So, maybe this trip ain't as bad as I thought." Kuriza loved baseball, but the coach was literally insane, he worked them like mules to win their games. It grew tiresome, but Kuriza stuck with it. It kept him partially out of trouble, and in shape.

Kuriza continued his thoughts, "I wonder what--" Kuriza's thoughts were interrupted abruptly when Junichi accidentally smacked him with the back of his hand as he was reaching for something. "What the hell?" Kuriza said, "Damn, man, haha. Watch what you're doing, huh?". He didn't really care too much about it, Junichi was a good friend. Kuriza passed it off, and just tried to go back into his thoughts, "Nothing like being bored..."

Kuchiki Byakuya

Fallin Angel
Fujiwara sat alone in a seat sketching a drawing for his next mural he plans on making. It was a drawing of an angel surrounded by darkness with a look of sadness on its face. He found out he made a mistake with its eyes so he reached in his bag for an erasor because the pencil he was using had its erasor broke off. As he was looking through his bag, his hand stopped when he found a lil black box '...I thought I left that at home' he tought to himself. The box contained blades he used to cut himself. Ever since he was little, his parents beat him for no reason and he started to develope a need to feel pain to relax. He closed his eyes tight to fight off a tear due to the thought of what his parents do to him. He ignored it and found the erasor he was looking for and started to correct his mistake on the drawing. Once he was finished, he smiled at his work but it soon went away. He looked out his window while he moved some of his hair out of his eyes and sighed.

trademark
Kenta was still bored looking out the window and his best friend has not talk to him the whole time he was not going to say something and make it worst so he looked at his cousin he still can not figure out why he hated him so much what was it he pulled out his mp3player and started to listen to it trying to clear his head has he had his music full blasts in hie ears he again knocked his head on the window]

ShinobiRikari
Originally posted by Kuchiki Byakuya
"You baka!" Hisa said nudging Kat. "You hit Nachi instead of Kaien!" She noticed that once Nachi got the picture, he seemed....sad. "Well if he's a transfer student, that means he doesn't have many friends yet huh?" she said with a smile. "When we get to the beach or where ever the hell we're going to, we should introduce ourselves to him. I don't want that cute guy like him to be all alone." she said. But like most times, she was joking.
Even with the sound turned up so that the Sonata blasted in his ears, Nachi could her Hisa's voice and winced as she said cute. He didn't hear the tone with which she said this, being too preoccupied with the words, and didn't realize it was just a jest. It hurt to hear her said that, it hurt to know that the one person you always wanted to be around was interested in someone else.
Pulling the hoods of both jackets he wore up, Nachi tried to block the world out. It was his way of dealing with everything wrong in the world. The problems of reality couldn't invade his secret world. In his world, no one died, no one was alone, and he wasn't so damn shy.

"Ow! Hisa! It's not like I meant to hit Nachi-san!" Kat stole a glance at Nachi and thought that he was being a jerk. The boy was always so distant and unfriendly. It wasn't like she and Hisa hadn't tried to befriend him. "Okay, Hisa. But we don't jump him like you did Kaien when he came to school."

Kuchiki Byakuya
"What are you saying?" she said trying to make her friend sound guilty of something. "I didn't do anything wrong. I just made a new friend." she looked back at Nachi, who pulled his hoods over his head. *Did Katsumi do something wrong to make him feel bad?* she thought and decided that it would be best to ask him about it later. "So what do ya think about this whole 'Mystery Fieldtrip'?' she asked Kat "Where do you think were going?"

trademark
Kenta was sitting looking out the window it seem like it had been days since they first got on the bus was this trip ever going to start or would they ride on the bus until it was time to go home he did not really want the day to end like that ride around for hours and don't go any where he was tired of thinking of his cousin so he looked over at his best friend"are you mad at me Umi" he asked her hoping she would say no and they could talk the rest of the trip]

animelover4ever
(Where I come in.....I know im kind of late I was on a trip)

Kuchiki Byakuya
(We're all on a bus. Read Ishida-kun's first post)

trademark
iyou can talk to me senice we are best friends i posted a poted taling to you)

animelover4ever
(Thanks I read it)
"No,"Umi said and smiled. "I was just thinking,"Umi said. "Where do you think we are going?"Umi asked. Umi pulled out her cell phone. "Oh no its busted!"She yelled and threw it on the floor smashing it to peices.

Fallin Angel
Fujiwara continued to look out the window and spotted a bird flying. He smiled a little, wishing he could be free like that bird. He slowly put his hand on the window as he watched it, not realizing his sleeve going down, revealing some of his cuts he inflicted on himself.

animelover4ever
Umi glanced at Fujiwara. She gasped looking at his arm. She turned her head quickly hoping he didn't notice her.

trademark
Kenta sighed in relief and then smiled"thats good i thought you where mad and i have no clue but this guy Mr.M is no joke he kind of scary but besides that i hope it not the Zoo that place stinks really stinks"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shin was poking himself in his index finger with his pocket knife he had had it was was retractable so no one know he had he kept it with him since last year when some older guy tryed to beat him up but the one person who saved him was his cousin or his brother he did not know which one to call him bbut th still hated him no matter what he did ]

Fallin Angel
Fujiwara heard a gasp coming from Umi's direction and wondered what that was about. He looked over at his arm and noticed it wasn't covered. His eyes widened and he quickly covered it, hopeing no one else saw the scars. He started to feel nervous and he knew he need to release some of that but not on the bus.

Advent
Kuriza was still relaxing, it was hard with all the noise. He had heard something shatter on the floor, he looked over towards the area of the sound, and saw a broken cell phone on the floor, and thought "Heh, guess they're not indestructible...", as Kuriza was thinking he had heard a comment made by Kenta who was somewhat near.

He turned in Kenta's direction, and said "Haha, yeah, bro. The zoo does stink...though I wouldn't mind feeding Mr. M to a tiger" Kuriza joked. He always had a knack for just barging into a conversation.

animelover4ever
Umi laughed. "Yeah the zoo stinks....literally,"Umi said. Umi looked over at Fujiwara. She noticed his arm. She shoke her head. "I must of embarassed him,"She thought. She frowned and looked at her smashed phone. "My mom is going to kill me,"She said. She thought of being funny. She picked up a peice of her cell and threw it at Mr. M. She turned and kept her face straight pretending she didn't do it.

trademark
Kenta laughed he thought of the same thing and he did not really care about him barging into the conversation he was use to it and it was funny but he still was wondering where they are going it was getting weird that the teacher did not say much after they got on the bus but he did not really care there he did not care he really did not care for anything accept his best friend and him it was kind of selfish but its not like he would be the one to kill them or something but he ran his hand though his hair he was trilling of in his mind he tryed to get back on the topic where they where going]

Quincy
(Grimmjow.....Would get his ass handed to him by Urquiola)

The students all sat still chatting to themselves. Mr M was of course still pissed off. He was always pissed off - ESPECIALLY around children. That was partly the reason he signed up for this program. Just to watch kids die. The little shits deserved it. Most of 'em anyway. Another benefit for being the programmer was that every so often, he could kill one himself. Regardless, he still had to play by the rules most of the time.

He turned to the bus driver. The driver sensing the evil eyes on him, turned to M. M simply did what the bus driver was anxiously awaiting. He slowly nodded to him. In her chair, Mrs Nokamura cried out a bit more and M easily quieted her with a hand to her mouth, and one to her breast. Reaching inside his breifcase, M pulled out 2 strange looking black helmets. On closer inspection they weren't exactly helmets, they were masks. Gas masks to be exact. He handed one to the bus driver. The bus driver - with trembling fingers - slipped on his mask and hit a small switch on the dash. no students saw him hit the switch, or the strange masks he and M wore.

----------------------------------------------

Edo and Hatoshi were still pleasantly chatting. It had been some time since Edo had had a normal conversation with his friends. Regardless, the feeling was nice. Suddenly however he realized he was rapidly becoming more and more tired. He decided to close his eyes...and dozed in his chair.

animelover4ever
"Do you think we are going to a.....um"Umi said forgeting what she was going to say. She quickly glanced at Mr. M too see if he noticed that some threw something at him. Umi was trying not to laugh. She covered her mouth to keep her quiet. Umi eyes felt heavy and she decided to go to sleep.

trademark
Kenta was thinking of his cousin and the distention of this trip he was thinking deeply hitting his head on the window again it was not hard but it made a sound he thought he found out why him and his cousin hated each other he then was about to speak on it but he was become more and more tired his vision became blurred and he reached for Umi as he fell back past out
Shin sat there still poking his finger but then he stopped and made the kniferetracked and put it in his hidden pocket where no one would ever know it was there he licked the blood that slowly dripped down his finger ad he did this he seen some students fall asleep it was weird because they all went at once he looked over at his brother cousin or what ever he was to him he was passe out shin began to freak out but he to slowly but surely became more and more tired he tyred to open a window but he slowly fell out on the chair

Kuchiki Byakuya
"Katsu-" Hisa said while desperaltly tried to keep her eyes open. She looked over to find Kat's eyes closed halfway. "Whats going-" she tried to get the last few word out but felt her eyelids get heavier and hevier by the second. Beofre she knew it, bam, she was asleep.

Fallin Angel
Fujiwara was sitting there thinking of what to do. He soon realized his eyes were becoming heavy. He tried to shake it off but it was to much. He soon started to fall asleep.

Advent
(Grimmjow.....is still the coolest designed character though stick out tongue And Ulquiorra would not hand him his ass!)

Kuriza returned to his relaxant position, just thinking again. "Ah, I really do wonder wha--" Kuriza started to feel a huge weight on his body, before he lost consciousness he thought the kids were finally wearing out, so he could finally have his sleep in peace. Immediately after, he just fell into a passed out, drunken like state.

John!attheDisco
Junichi had won the card game awhile ago, and already had his head resting on his hands, and before he could think of anything, he dozed off.

ShinobiRikari
Nachi had already been dozing when the gas emerged from the vents in the ceiling. He was having a pleasant dream of his childhood, a memory of when his entire family had been together but it was soon shattered, turning into a nightmare as the gas started to effect him. Shifting uneasily, his headset slipped off his ears so that music filled the vehicle. After two hours of classic, he had finally switched to something more modern, something that seemed to fit the situation ironically enough.

Past the point
of no return -
no backward glances:
the games we've played
till now are at
an end . . .
Past all thought
of "if" or "when" -
no use resisting:
abandon thought,
and let the dream
descend . . .

What raging fire
shall flood the soul?
What rich desire
unlocks its door?
What sweet seduction
lies before
us . . .?

Past the point
of no return,
the final threshold -
what warm,
unspoken secrets
will we learn?
Beyond the point
of no return . . .

The eerie music floated softly but powerfully about the compartment, the final thing the semiconscious students heard before their induced slumber.

Across the aisle, Kat was already resting her head on her friend's shoulder.

(The song's from 'Phantom of the Opera," guys. Yeah, Nachi's a complete art geek... Then again, he's modeled after me. Song seemed fitting.)

Dorian Grey
Hatoshi was about to start a sentence, when Edo just fell asleep... He looked at him oddly for a moment, but then his eyes too became heavy, and in a moments time he fell asleep.

sayiamon
John sat in his seat on the bus. Man, this is boring. Where are we going? he thought. He then looked up towards Mr. M and saw him getting flicked in the head. Heh.

Kuchiki Byakuya
(were all kinda....asleep because of the gas no expression )

Quincy
(I'll wait for the rest of the chars to finally pass out before we finally start the game...)

Kuchiki Byakuya
(how many....more...players.....so I can pick on them to hurry up...)

Krone
Jiang turned to Hatoshi "Hey....." he yawned as he slumped into his chair entering a deep sleep...

sayiamon
John started to get sleepy. (Yes, I mean what I mean. He'd been holding his breath.) He then went to sleep, after getting so bored he couldn't stay awake or hold his breath.

Kuchiki Byakuya
((I meant like.....passed out.)

sayiamon
(Okay then...)

John suddenly got a sleepy feeling and passed out.
(Good enough for 'ya?)

Quincy
Game Introduction: 42 Students Remaining

The children began stirring. Edo's eyes were cloudy and blurry as he came to. The first thing he noticed was that the room was dark, with almost no light save for one fluorescent bulb above them. The second thing he noticed was how cold it was. He was still half asleep as the lightning bolt crashed down and illuminated the room, blasting out his ear drums. For that split second of light, Edo saw that all of his classmates were with him, each of them passed out and thrown escue around the room. They were slumped on desks, falling out of chairs, and against the walls. Some were curled up together on the floor.

Edo looked around and found his nearest friend. Hatoshi was slumped against the far wall. He half crawled over to the boy on the floor and shook him from his slumber.

"Hatoshi-kun. Hatoshi!" Edo said shaking his shoulders. For a minute, Edo's eyes fell upon a strange necklace that Hatoshi was wearing. It was almost like a silver dog collar. It looked uncomfortably tight. Edo looked away from it as he saw Hatoshi begining to awaken. Still looking around, Edo saw that the other students were beginning to awaken. It must have been from the lightning bolt. Then he heard the door slam open. It was Mr. M, and he had a wide clown-like grim. Mrs Nokamura also trailed behind him, her face looking swollen and she faced downward. Then Edo heard the loud footsteps, and was wide eyed.

Soldiers entered the room. Gun wielding and all.

"What the....hell?"

sayiamon
John wakes up and sees the soldiers walk into the room. "I knew something bad would happen." He said.

John!attheDisco
A loud crack of thunder was the first thing Junichi heard as he woke up in a scarcley lit room. He wondered Where the hell am I? , and was scared when he saw Mr. M's childish smirk. He worried for Mrs. Nokamura when he saw. It look as if she had been slapped hard in the face. He almost freaked out when he saw the soldiers enter the room, and rolled over the floor to Kuriza asking him, "Do you know what the f*ck is going on?"

Quincy
(Yo Saiyamon, Sentences must be at least 4 sentences.)

Dorian Grey
Game Introduction: 42 Students Remaining

The children began stirring. Edo's eyes were cloudy and blurry as he came to. The first thing he noticed was that the room was dark, with almost no light save for one fluorescent bulb above them. The second thing he noticed was how cold it was. He was still half asleep as the lightning bolt crashed down and illuminated the room, blasting out his ear drums. For that split second of light, Edo saw that all of his classmates were with him, each of them passed out and thrown escue around the room. They were slumped on desks, falling out of chairs, and against the walls. Some were curled up together on the floor.

Edo looked around and found his nearest friend. Hatoshi was slumped against the far wall. He half crawled over to the boy on the floor and shook him from his slumber.

"Hatoshi-kun. Hatoshi!" Edo said shaking his shoulders. For a minute, Edo's eyes fell upon a strange necklace that Hatoshi was wearing. It was almost like a silver dog collar. It looked uncomfortably tight. Edo looked away from it as he saw Hatoshi begining to awaken. Still looking around, Edo saw that the other students were beginning to awaken. It must have been from the lightning bolt. Then he heard the door slam open. It was Mr. M, and he had a wide clown-like grim. Mrs Nokamura also trailed behind him, her face looking swollen and she faced downward. Then Edo heard the loud footsteps, and was wide eyed.

Soldiers entered the room. Gun wielding and all.

"What the....hell?"

(Finally, stick out tongue )

Hatoshi stirred, feeling and hearing Edo shake him. He blinked wearily and looked up, only to see Mr. M and all of the soldiers entering the room. He noticed that his necklace was gone, and in place a collar of sorts...
"What the... Edo? What is going on?" Hatoshi would mutter quietly.

____________-------__________

Alex stirred, he was slumped over in a desk, a collar around his neck. Mr. M and Mrs. Nokamura had entered, along with a bunch of gun-toting soldiers...
"The hell?"

Advent
Kuriza's head felt heavy as the sleeping gas from earlier was wearing off. He was positioned slumping on the floor by a desk. His mind blank, he heard Junichi's voice as if through an intensely thick fog, Kuriza could just barely grasp what Junichi was saying to him, but he shook his head in his neglect of the situation. Kuriza was bewildered by the situation as much as anyone else. As his mind started to come to a clear, he noticed Mr. M standing in what appeared to be a classroom. At least a dozen soldiers, maybe more, started filling into the room before Kuriza could inspect any further. It hadn't quite become apparent what was going on yet. He had notice, in the front of the room, was a blackboard, a desk, and a television set. "What...what is...what is this?!" Kuriza thought.

He had felt a tight grasp around his neck, as if there were a collar around his neck, he lifted his hand up to feel, and to his surprise, it was exactly as he had thought. "A...collar?". He had tried to remove it, but to no avail, it was on his neck with a vice-like grip. He looked at Junichi's neck, and then turned to look at the rest of the students. He turned back to Junichi, and said quitely "These devices...on our necks...". Kuriza started to become weary of what might to come, and lowered his head. "Am I to be imprisoned? Executed?...What did I do to deserve this kind of treatment, I'm not even a damn adult yet!", he had been thinking. Now Kuriza knew he should've dropped out of high school years ago, nothing like being what appeared to be a prisoner on a field trip (narration by me, not Kuriza).

He noticed several other students were already awoken, their eyes filled with confusion, fear. Kuriza had these emotions running through his blood. Strongly. But he tried his best to supress them, as he was known to keep his cool. He lifted his head back up to Junichi, "Are you alright, bro? Just what in the *hell* is going on here, man? What are all these soldiers...? Is this our school's idea of a field trip?", Kuriza had so many questions, and although he knew Junichi's guess would be as good as his, he just had to ask.

The confusion that filled the apparent classroom was like a wide-spread plague to the students of Manayashi High School.

John!attheDisco
"I don't know. Maybe it's some kind of boot camp." Junichi said this knowing it wasn't true, but he didn't want to seem as frightened as he was, and it made him feel better giving Kuriza an optimistic answer. "Anyway, we're both fine, except for, like you said, these damn collars around our necks..."

trademark
Kenta was wiping his eyes he was Freaking out he was in a weird place he slowly backed in the corner and tightened his gloves he was ready to fight any one to step in the dark room the light was not bright enough for him to call it lit but as the door open he could see MR.M and his teacher as the men with guns came in he started to think about umi and were she was for a moment he even thought about his cousin but it faded as he looked over at him]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shin stood up and backed up to the wall he could see well since he had a what you say heightened since of sight he wanted to cry but he sen all his class mates in the same predicament so he only clenched his fist and bit his lip he put up his fist getting ready for what would happen then MR.M walked in he was wondering why he was smiling as he lookd over at his brother he could only look wit his eyes that had a scared look and then when Kenta looked away he only got madder]

Advent
Kuriza felt the collar that had been placed around his neck again, after mention by Junichi, he had the feeling like they were caged animals. Looking up, Kuriza stared down the eye of an M-16, it's handle and neck gripped tightly by a uniformed soldier. His brown eyes widening, he had felt his chest rise. "Is this for real?" Kuriza questioned himself. The sweat that dribbled slowly down his forehead felt real enough. He quickly wiped it off, so hopefully no one aside from Junichi would notice. He definitely did not want to show his true emotions. He clenched his fingers - felt his muscles tighten and flex up his forearm as the thought of not seeing his family, friends, or some cute girls again crossed his mind, but he didn't want to actually jump the gun. It might not be as bad as it seems. "Just have to wait and see", he thought.

He had doubts about Junichi's response as he could hear the concern in his voice for the situation, but at the same time he didn't want another option - for he knew it might be worse. "Yeah, bro. Good thing we're both alive, I mean, who else is going to take all my yen in a game of cards" Kuriza joked quietly, trying to lighten the moment, and oppress the thoughts that were running through his head, Junichi's head, hell - everyone's head. He still knew this was no time for games, that there's no more messing around - this time it's serious, he indicated such in a follow up response "No, no. I shouldn't be kidding around at a time like this", as much as Kuriza wanted to lighten the mood, he just didn't want to lighten himself, nor anyone else, up just to be shot down again.

"Though, man, I bet if *anyone* knows, it's that guy up there", Kuriza slightly nodded towards the front of the classroom, where Mr. M had been situated, "All these soldiers..." Kuriza said, "Whatever they want, we're just kids. They can't do anything to hurt us...right?" Kuriza inquired with a perturbed tone in his voice. His efforts of completely suppressing his feelings seemed to be failing, but just once he knew what was going on - it might relieve him.

Fallin Angel
Fujiwara woke up in a desk, he slowly picked his head up and looked around. It was a little hard to see since he just woke up and he had some of his hair in her eyes. He saw all his classmates with confused looks and some with fear in their eyes. He was suddenly thursty and he swallowed, but as he did, he felt something tight around his neck. He reached to touch it and his eyes widened as he realized it was some type of metal collar. "...what is this..." he said in almost a whisper. He looked up and saw the soldiers with guns come in. He just looked at them with a calm face but deep down, he was afraid.

Kuchiki Byakuya
Hisa struggled to open her eyes. She opened the half way, but her vision was still so blurry. 'Damn it. Where the hell am I?' she thought and opened her eyes. She blinked twice and could finally see her other classmate. Her body was still so stiff, she could hardly move. She looked around the dim lighted room, looking for her friends.
"uhh..." she groaned and turned her head. A cold shock ran down her neck and her whole body shivered. "What the hell is this?" she said to herself and she felt the collar. 'I feel like....an animal.' she thought. Others were probably thinking the exact same thing. Others were panicking, but staying calm was probably the best thing to do. She looked over to the door, seeing Mr. M and some other men with guns.
'What the hell is this? Some kinda freak-show?' she thought and pushed her self up so that her back was flat against the wall.

'What are they going to do to us? What do they want?!' Questions ran wild through her mind 'Are they going to kill us? We didn't do anything wrong? Why is this happening to us?' So many questions, almost no answers.

John!attheDisco
Originally posted by Advent
Kuriza felt the collar that had been placed around his neck again, after mention by Junichi, he had the feeling like they were caged animals. Looking up, Kuriza stared down the eye of an M-16, it's handle and neck gripped tightly by a uniformed soldier. His brown eyes widening, he had felt his chest rise. "Is this for real?" Kuriza questioned himself. The sweat that dribbled slowly down his forehead felt real enough. He quickly wiped it off, so hopefully no one aside from Junichi would notice. He definitely did not want to show his true emotions. He clenched his fingers - felt his muscles tighten and flex up his forearm as the thought of not seeing his family, friends, or some cute girls again crossed his mind, but he didn't want to actually jump the gun. It might not be as bad as it seems. "Just have to wait and see", he thought.

He had doubts about Junichi's response as he could hear the concern in his voice for the situation, but at the same time he didn't want another option - for he knew it might be worse. "Yeah, bro. Good thing we're both alive, I mean, who else is going to take all my yen in a game of cards" Kuriza joked quietly, trying to lighten the moment, and oppress the thoughts that were running through his head, Junichi's head, hell - everyone's head. He still knew this was no time for games, that there's no more messing around - this time it's serious, he indicated such in a follow up response "No, no. I shouldn't be kidding around at a time like this", as much as Kuriza wanted to lighten the mood, he just didn't want to lighten himself, nor anyone else, up just to be shot down again.

"Though, man, I bet if *anyone* knows, it's that guy up there", Kuriza slightly nodded towards the front of the classroom, where Mr. M had been situated, "All these soldiers..." Kuriza said, "Whatever they want, we're just kids. They can't do anything to hurt us...right?" Kuriza inquired with a perturbed tone in his voice. His efforts of completely suppressing his feelings seemed to be failing, but just once he knew what was going on - it might relieve him.

"I don't think so. I don't trust that guy, Mr. M, but I don't think that he's a criminal, just a strict government official. You're right, as long as we're both alive, everything is fine..." Junichi's voice trailed off at the last three words, and he seemed to zone out while lying there on the floor, as his eyes became large and glazed over.

Quincy
"Be Quiet!"

A pistol rang out in the air as a uniformed soldier pulled it from his holster. The bullet blew through the ceiling, leaving a tiny hole. The kids hushed up, and a few school girls shrieked from fright. M however was surveying the kids happily. He sat himself at the front teachers, desk and put his feet up arrogantly. He was sadistacally happy. He knew what awaited these students. He cleared his throat as everyone still hushed up. M turned to a soldier and whispered something, and the soldier approached the blackboard in front of the students and pulled a small white object. It was a piece of chalk. The man began writing, and M got up.

"Hello Children!" M said holding his hands out. "Well it looks like this rain might ruin your study trip, but regardless I think things will work out as we planned." M turned and nodded to the other armed soldiers. The soldier at the chalkboard moved away, and in bold letters was:

The Battle Royale Act

M pointed to the board. "This is what is known as, the "Battle Royale." And you lucky kids get to take part this year." He turned and smiled towards Mrs Nokamura, who had taken a seat in the far left corner. Her blue eyes filled with tears. "This is what you will all do for the next few days....Kill each other."

Kids hushed up quickly.

"You will all have to murder each other for the next 3 days." He said smiling even more, revealing his sparkly white pearls. "But I think that this will explain it better." He nodded to his soldiers who said "Sir the television is in the next room. Just a moment." That soldier then left.

trademark
Kenta fists was shaking and so was the rest of his body he could not believe what MR.M was doingiwas was hard to take in and then he felt this somewhat collar on his neck watch made him freak out more he started to smile inside this was a dream or a joke it was not a funny one at all but he could only hope it was one of the two chose he said because the hair on the back of his neck was standing up and he still did not stop shaking
Shin was listing to what MR.M was saying he felt sick and then he throw up on the ground inside the class room he all these thought past in and out his mind he will never see his mom or dad but wait they are not his real mom or dad so.....he would not be able to confront his real dad or even talk to his brother and then he thought i could kill my brother a smile cover his face he still was sick but it was drowned out by the thoughts of how he would kill him

Quincy
(Trademark....how about some punctuation?)

trademark
(sorry when i write like that i forget most of the time)

Kuchiki Byakuya
"Be Quiet!"

A pistol rang out in the air as a uniformed soldier pulled it from his holster. The bullet blew through the ceiling, leaving a tiny hole. The kids hushed up, and a few school girls shrieked from fright. M however was surveying the kids happily. He sat himself at the front teachers, desk and put his feet up arrogantly. He was sadistacally happy. He knew what awaited these students. He cleared his throat as everyone still hushed up. M turned to a soldier and whispered something, and the soldier approached the blackboard in front of the students and pulled a small white object. It was a piece of chalk. The man began writing, and M got up.

"Hello Children!" M said holding his hands out. "Well it looks like this rain might ruin your study trip, but regardless I think things will work out as we planned." M turned and nodded to the other armed soldiers. The soldier at the chalkboard moved away, and in bold letters was:

The Battle Royale Act

M pointed to the board. "This is what is known as, the "Battle Royale." And you lucky kids get to take part this year." He turned and smiled towards Mrs Nokamura, who had taken a seat in the far left corner. Her blue eyes filled with tears. "This is what you will all do for the next few days....Kill each other."

Kids hushed up quickly.

"You will all have to murder each other for the next 3 days." He said smiling even more, revealing his sparkly white pearls. "But I think that this will explain it better." He nodded to his soldiers who said "Sir the television is in the next room. Just a moment." That soldier then left.

"He actually expects us to......kill each other?" she muttered. "He's insane!". Tears began to fill her eyes, but she quickly wiped them away. Anything could get them killed, so she couldn't take any chance of doing anything. She started shaking, shaking so much her teeth where chattering inside her mouth. She could feel the vibrations, but couldn't do anything to calm herself down. Hatred filled her mind, dumping in questions like she was a dump.

Who the hell would do something like this? What kind of monster is he? She shut her eyes and cleared her mind of any thought.
'How long has thins been going on? How many times have children been forced to kill each other?'.

It actually hurt her to look at the man who would make them kill each other. She had to look at someone, anyone other than that monster her gaze fell onto her teacher, who had been sitting at a desk in the corner.
'Did she have something to do with this?' she thought and looked at the ground

XNavyXSEALX
Hatoshi just watched, not saying anything, a stone gaze on his face. Could he kill them? Could he kill Edo? Perhaps... Perhaps there was a way to survive! A way to escape the place... To live.
He tapped Edo on the shoulder, most likely making him jump, but making him aware of the now.
"Now is the time I think we should stick together... 'Till the end?"

Fallin Angel
Fujiwara's eyes widened when Mr. M said that they will have to kill each other. He tried his best to stay calm but he hand wouldn't stop shaking. He felt nervous and afriad and he had a dire need to cut himself right now. He looked down and tried his best to stay calm. '...why....why must we do this' he thought to himself. He soon thought about what if he died in this thing. He knew his parents didn't care about him, they would probley go back to beating and abusing him if he survived. He knew he was alone in this world and thats what he has to accept, no one will be hopeing for his return.

Krone
Jiang sent a looked over to Hatoshi and whispered "What the hell is this man on". I couldn't kill any one ... but if it ment survival... no .. no way he thought as he felt his neck he had some erious cramp.

animelover4ever
"Be Quiet!"

The Battle Royale Act

Kids hushed up quickly.

Umi started nervously at Mr.M. "WHAT?!!!"She thought. "You want us just start killing each other!!??"She asked. SHe held on to the thing around her neck. "I don't this is just for looks..."She thought. "If he wants us to kill each other then il kill Mr.M..."She whispered to Kenta and smirked.

ShinobiRikari
One of the last awake, Nachi rubbed his eyes for awhile and yawned as he stretched. The little noise he made seemed abnormally loud in the silence, causing many of his fellow students to stare. Having missed the short lecture, the boy was oblivious to what was going on and merely peered back at them, blinking. To anyone else, it seemed like he was taking the whole think too well. Fear began to run through the brains for the kids around him. Souh Nachi was already weird; much too unemotional, much too isolated, he couldn't be trusted. And the way he relaxed as he sat on the floor, nonchalantly leaning back against the wall was more than a bit disturbing.

In a desk closer to Hisa, Kat continued to look around utterly confused. The gas, it seemed, was still effecting her. Her eyes were glazed over and everything sounded overly fuzzy. Though she had heard the 'introduction' to the so-called 'game', its meaning still had yet to click. 'Where are we? This is a kinda weird field trip....'

Quincy
After the brief moment of talking, another pistol fired into the air - silencing all of the students. The soldier who had left earlier had now returned, and was pushing a tv on a cart. M moved to the side, allowing the soldier room to center the tv right in front of the old dusty teachers desk.

"Okay! Now here's the television. Quite frankly I'm too lazy, and just don't feel like telling you all the rules to this game, so this should do the trick!" He bent down to a vcr attached to the television and pressed the play button. The television fuzzed black and white, then came a red screen with capital letters "BATTLE ROYALE!" A woman's voice spoke up:

BR video: The right way to fight a Battle Royale, by the BR Act Committee. Hello, everyone in Class B! You are the lucky class chosen for this years Battle Royale! Congratulations! Now, I'm going to explain the rules for you. Listen well to fight right and with gusto. You are on a deserted island that looks like this! It's about 10 kilometers around, but we've evacuated everyone, so it's empty! The island's divided into many zones. Every six hours your teacher'll broadcast updates about which zones are becoming danger zones. If you're in those zones, you should leave quickly, because the danger is.... OK, about the necklaces you're wearing. They're 100% waterproof and shockproof and permanent! It monitors your pulse, informing us of your location and movements. So if you linger in a danger zone, or cause trouble, we can identify you, and transmit radio waves that trigger an alarm and boom! It explodes! If you try to rip it off, it explodes too, so promise not to try that, OK?

The students gave a shocked gasp. "What the hell? These collars are bombs!" Hirako yelled out grabbing his collar. Remembering that if he tinkered with them they would explode, he quickly let go and shut his eyes, bracing for anything. Luckily nothing happened. But he still wasn't at ease.

Edo looked over at Hatoshi. He nodded silently. Looks like his list of friends was going to end here after all.

The video girl continued:

"Oh, I forgot one important thing. There's a time limit on this game! 3 days. If we haven't got a winner after three days, all the necklaces automatically explodes! And no one wins. As long as we're here, let's fight hard so that doesn't happen! You'll be leaving the room one by one, but first you get a kit. Inside is food and water, a map and compass, a flashlight and a weapon, so check it out later, OK? The girls may need personal items so you can all take them. Each weapon is different. Not just guns and knives, either. It's random, so maybe you'll get lucky, maybe not. It eliminates natural advantages. This one's super lucky! OK, you'll be leaving by class number. When I call your name, I want to hear a nice big "Here!"

M pulled out a small piece of paper, and 2 doors in the back of the room opened up with a slam. Soldiers pushed in several large carts, each with large green bags. They were the bags concealing the students weapons, and their assorted map, compass, bread and water.

XNavyXSEALX
When Edo nodded silently, Hatoshi got worried... What were they going to do? Kill each other? No! There had to be another way...

Hatoshi turned to Jiang and shrugged.
"She explained it... Middle of nowhere." Hatoshi made sure to keep his voice down, and then turned back to Mr. M.

animelover4ever
Umi shoke her head. "Why?"She thought. She watched and listen carefully. "I've never killed anyone,"She said. She was trying not to get in a panic attack. She looked at Kenta. "I could never kill him..."She thought and tears ran down her face. She hid her face in her knees.

trademark

Kuchiki Byakuya
Hisa looked over to Kat. She had tears in her eyes. 'I'd rather die than live with the memory of killing my clasmates.' She thought. She hugged her knees tightly. Tears streamed down her face. She didn't want to die, she had so much ahead of her. But she didn't want to kill anyone either. What could she do? She can't evade the danger zones for three days! Thats would be almost impossible. Her hands came up to her face, wiping away all the tears. She was begining to hyperventilate. She had to do something to calm herself down. She slowly started taking in deep breaths. As soon as she was calm enough, she looked up towards Mr. M. She looked back at the ground and waited for her name to be called.

ShinobiRikari
(I'm going to have some fun with this...)

Nachi wasn't a morning person, it was the time of the day he passed by spacing out, a sort of transition between when he physical woke up and the morning break when mentally awoke. Currently, he was in the spacing mode. He could hear everything that was going on around him, but none of it really mattered, except for the part about role call. It was a routine for him. Wake up, go to school, say "here" when his name was called, and continue on his merry way until around nine when he began to interact with the other students. For his peers, though, his "normal" schedule was abnormal in such a situation as this. His calmness was unnerving, and most hoped the list was alphabetical and not at random. Should Souh Nachi, the boy who was oddly fine in such circumstances, be called first and receive a weapon, many feared that their lives would end quite soon.
Nachi on the other hand blankly stared back at the others, at Mr. M, and at the now blank t.v. which he hadn't been watching before. Slowly, he pulled off his headphones and stuffed them back into his coat pocket.

'They want us to kill each other?!?!?!? Like in blood and gore?!?!?!? What type of sick maniacs are they? We're just kids. Just average, everyday students! We're not suppose to die like this! What about our families? Our friends? How can we trust the people we've known everyday when it comes down to life or death matters?' Kat was panicking, her eyes flitting back and forth around the room. her breath came in short sporadic bursts as she hyperventilated. She wanted to run, wanted to bolt from the room, but what had the video said? If they did anything against the rules the bomb would explode. Her fingers rose to her throat, touching the cold metal and suddenly the answer came to her. We're like trapped animals. To them, the class is a source of entertainment. We have to do as they say, or they'll kill us. The whole point of their game is to make us react as they want us to. And they'll make sure we won't trust anyone. The only way to escape is to kill or be killed. They're the only winners in this sick game.'

Kuchiki Byakuya
Hisa could hear Kat's short breaths. She was going throught the same thing she had earlier. She wanted to go up to her friend and help calm her down, but she couldn't. She couldn't do anything except wait. She just wanted to get off this fricken island and go home. She shut her eyes closed. 'This is just a dream. This is just a dream' She thought and then opened her eyes. To her disappointment she was in the same room, with the same people, with the same sick people who were going to make them go through torture.

Fallin Angel
Fujiwara closed his eyes, trying his best to concentrate and stay calm, but no matter what, he could not shake off the feeling and he need to cut is getting more stronger. He looked around the room at the other students, seeing most of them crying or afriad, some both. He knew none of his classmates really liked him since he was always cold, distant, and quiet to them. He had no one to trust but himself. He took a breath and looked down "...let the games begin" he whispered to himself.

calvs
Damn. Too late to sign up for this rpg I suppose..

If not, tell me if it's okay, and I'm in..

Quincy
(its okay. But try to have an original character eg: original personality)

animelover4ever
UMi looked at Kenta. She knew what he was thinking. She got up and looked around. "We starting yet..."She asked wipping her face. "Im not planing on killing anyone"She thought.

calvs
Kiyoshi was a modern Japanese boy. He wasn't particularly social nor outcast. He didn't care care much about his family, but that's not to say he'd ever let anything happen to them, even if they didn't share the same respects. He had a select few close friends, but besides that, he kept on everybody's good side. He had an average childhood, free from all western medias (or so he he was told). He spent most waking hours studying for school, not that he would ever let any of his school mates know. In his class, he played the shy to be too smart-kid, with brainpower enough to be the valid dictorian.

Why now? Why my class? What gives them the right to make me turn on my friends? What gives them the right to make them turn on me?
So many questions and not nearly enough acceptable answers. He slid down in his seat, trying to call the least amount of attention to himself as possible.
I'll play to my strengths. Should I play the hard-ass, or the shy guy? Whatever happens, I know one thing for sure. I'm not going to die here.

Quincy
M stood up and with a loud noise, cleared his throat. At this point, the television was off and the soldier from before had come to push it back to it's original place. With dark beady eyes, M looked over at all the children. His face flickered with a barely distinguishable smile. Then he pulled a big package of white lined paper and pencils from inside of his desk. A soldier grabbed the stack of papers and began passing them to each of the students.

"Now on these papers, you will write the following," M began "We Will Kill Each Other, make sure to write this 3 times. Next to that write If I do not kill, I will be killed 3 times." M smiled as some of the students began trembling. A young blonde girl in the front row could barely hold onto her pencil. Edo was busing tapping his exploding collar with the tip of his eraser. Could he jar it free? Probably not. Regardless, Edo refused to write that stuff down. Edo was a smart kid. Although he wasn't as fluent in japanese as he had hoped. Communicating with the basics was pretty simple for him, but when it got down to explaining things like violence, and technology, Edo wasn't sure what to say. His british background didn't really prepare him for this situation.

"These collars look familiar..." Edo thought.

M said out loud, reading from a piece of paper "Mr Sadao...Kuriza." He looked up from the paper he was reading and surveyed the students. He waited for Sadao to speak up. Impatiently, he said "Mr Sadao, your student background is a bit wavy...I want to hear your opinion. What do you think of this game??"

Advent
Kuriza's eyes had been looking down, glazed over as he sat there in deep though, his hand on a pencil writing down what he was told, almost as if a voluntary action - for Kuriza hadn't even thought about what he was writing. One hand tapping onto the desk surface, slowly and softly.

He was deep into his thoughts by now, sitting there waiting with anticipation boiling in his blood "How pretty some of these girls are." he thought to himself, "Everyone's so innocent...Is this really the only way to ensure my future? To kill them all? If that's what it takes...", he had been thinking almost as if he had made his decision, "No, I can't. Or can I? Whatever this is, if this is for real, I have to decide. Now." His thoughts on the fact if this was some kind of sick, sordid joke or if this was really a "game": to kill, to survive, to live - were confirmed in his mind. Mr. M seemed real enough, the soldiers and their arms seemed real enough, the collars seemed real enough, his anxious heart beat seemed real enough.

Just as he was about to make a life altering decision, he had heard a stern and impatient voice call out his name.

There was a sickening, dead silence as his name was called out. The silence in the classroom among the students seemed even quieter than sitting in a cell, sealed away from everyone. As most of the students had turned to Kuriza's direction, his eyes almost seemingly popped out of his skull as he had realized Mr. M was talking to him. He quickly returned his facial expression to their default positioning, he looked up as a wave of hatred washed over him, giving an evil stare to Mr. M as they met eyes. His eyes looked almost deadlier than the weapons the soldier had, penetrating deeply into Mr. M's own.

At first he felt like he needed to say something, to console them, but he could trust no one, maybe only Junichi. Even then, would they end up having to kill each other, he questioned. So he adopted a deadly serious look on the outside, near psychotic, not as he had usually looked. His lips opened, and he spoke to M, "This...'game' - if you can even call it that - is disgusting."

Kuriza thought he would end it there, but to his own surprise, he had more to say, "But, if this is the only way out. I'm willing to do it.", Kuriza could feel the terror, and even vibes of detestation as he had said it, but he knew others had felt the same. Just as luck would have it, he had to be the first one to admit it. "The key to surviving this game is to stay calm and think about every action made. Acting on emotions will do nothing but get you killed." he said slowly, "Some advice for you all", he said as he turned to the students.

It had finally sunk in to the rest of the students, and himself. This game is survival. "Junichi..." he had suddenly stopping thoughts as he looked downwards onto the paper We Will Kill Each Other, it seemed just moments before - as he was speaking to M - that a monster, an abomination had overcome him. He returned to his regular train of thought as he glanced over at Junichi quickly "I will stay with Junichi until the end, we will make it out. Together...but, what if there's no other way." Kuriza drifted off. He had finally decided his path to the game; whether or not he'd live, whether or not he could trust even his best friend would be left to chance - there was no guarantee he'd even make it to the end, but he could only hope.

Kuriza looked back up to Mr. M, "That bastard" he thought. He almost seemed to hate himself for giving Mr. M what looked to be pleasure.

Fallin Angel
Fujiwara's face was emotionless as he listened to what Kuriza had said. He knew Kuriza was right, emotions won't do u any good in a "game" like this. Fujiwara was sort of glad he had no friends or else he would be worried for their sake. But there was only one thing that he thought might pose a problem. Can he kill someone? It was true that he thought about killing someone, mostly the ppl that had done him wrong. ' I guess this will be the time to find out' he thought to himself.

animelover4ever
Umi wrote the words on the paper. She knew her emotions would get her killed. "What is this for...his own little fun?"She thought. "So you will be tracing our everymove....."Umi said looking up at Mr.M calmly. She smiled. "I'm ready..."She said glancing at everyone. She immeditaly thought,"I AM NOT READY!" She shoke her head and pushed away her thoughts.

calvs
"So, this is the way it's gonna be, eh? Heh, No need to justify cold-blooded killing, when I can write this off as self-defense" Kiyoshi thought to himself after he heard Kuriza's testimonial. That oy has just signed his death warrant." Kiyoshi thought to himself as he retraced his writing with yet another layer of graphite.

XNavyXSEALX
Hatoshi just watched, motionless, expressionless, listening intently on what Kuriza had to say.
I should... I should dump all my emotions, maybe abandon my supposed friends so I don't feel like I'm stabbing them in the back... No! I'll make it out, with Edo, and Kat! Hatoshi huffed, and continued to work on the last sentence.
Hatoshi finished no sooner then he had started, and turned back to the class, leaning against a wall.
'Hell... Suicide sounds better then this...' He would mutter under his breath, but only loud enough for two or three near to him to hear.

ShinobiRikari
Nachi began to mindlessly copy the provided sentences, as mindlessly as someone trained by society to obey the authority would. He was about half way through the last line when he realized what he was writing. We will kill each other... Suddenly it hit him. If I do not kill, I will be killed... The movie which had seconds ago meant nothing to him suddenly became clear. Those people. The guards, Mr. M. This wasn't something to take lightly, this wasn't just some game. This entire thing was real, a kill or be killed situation.

"But, if this is the only way out. I'm willing to do it. The key to surviving this game is to stay calm and think about every action made. Acting on emotions will do nothing but get you killed."

Shakily, Nachi finished the sentence. Kuriza was right. If the only way out was to play their messed up game, then he'd have to do it. Their intentions were to have the students kill each other off. his was to keep himself and his friends alive, and sane if possible. They had different goals, but it was like all of those puzzles Nachi had played back at home. Somehow he'd have to satisfy all of their desires without sacrificing his few.

Taking a deep breath, Nachi boldly spoke. As frightened as he was, his voice didn't betray him, seeming rather calm in fact. "So... When do we start?"

Kat could barely read what she was writing because her hand shook so badly. She could barely believe her ears when Kuriza answer Mr. M. But she was more appalled by Nachi's sudden question.

'That sick bastard. To think I wanted to be your friend. You probably think this is some game. And we're just part of it. You unemotional, conceited, sick bastard. How can you be so calm when faced with death?'

Quincy
M smiled at Kuriza's remark. The boy sure was smart. The kid had the right gameplan. Afterall, that same game plan was how 92% of the players ended up winning. The game was as simple as that. Have no thought. No emotion. Kill Everyone. A simple premise aye? M turned away from Kuriza and scanned each of the students. As usual, almost all of the girls were weeping, shaking and trembling. Some of the boys were giving each other nervous glances, and only 2 or 3 had actually gotten to calm themselves. The thing was you couldn't tell if they were calm as in "I'll kill them no problem" or they were arrogant and thought they could "fix" the game to save multiple people. That would never happen. This game....is a bloodbath.

Out of the corner of his eyes M saw a young girl trembling, her pencil still writing on the piece of paper the soldiers had passed out. He made eye contact with the girl and pulled a small of piece of paper from his jacket pocket. It was a class picture. The students were all sitting posed all pretty for the camera. Above each student was a name written in red permanent marker. This students name was...

"Mashiro Katsumi" M approached her quietly and continued "Every time I have to direct this game, there are always the girls who think this is some trick or lie. And usually I have to make an example with someone. Usually the soldiers shoot them until their body is no longer recognizable...othertimes we will detonate a random smart-asses collar just for shits and giggles. But othertimes...." M bent down low and his face was practically an inch away from Kats..."We try something new."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Katsushiro was sitting next to Kat while M was scaring her. Was this guy serious? Was he really going to kill her? This guy....

Hirako was sitting on the floor, his eyes staring down at his own book-bag. He was too scared to look up at what was going on with M and Kat. Most likely...she would be killed. That would be horrible! Kat was so cute! This couldn't be real!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Edo was crouched low. He was ignoring what was going on with Kat and M. Whatever happened happened. These students were helpless. Edo was preoccupied with what Kuriza had just said. Despite the fact that Edo was relatively new to the class, being a transfer, Kuriza always seemed to be a relatively popular guy. Albeit he was rather arrogant and a bit of a player. But this guy was planning on killing the rest of them, and he advised the others to do the same!

----------------------

M unexpectedly turned away from Kat. He still smiled his hideously unappropriate smile. Instead of looking at Kat....he turned to....Mrs. Nokamura

The students teacher was sitting in the corner of the classroom. Her eyes were swelled with tears and her mouth and nose were dribbling. Since she got here on this damn island, she hadn't stopped crying. She was looking down at the floor when she heard everyone gasp. She looked up, expecting to see an injured student, but saw that everyone was looking at her. Nervously she glanced at M, but he too was looking at her...and approaching her.

--------------

"No....No my students can't be involved in this program. It's unheard of! I thought the br act was canceled years ago!" Nokamura was standing inside of her apartment. It was a cozy 2 bedroom. Her bedroom door was opened and she stood just outside it with M. M was accompanied by 1 other large man. This man had a dark brown goatee and was completely bald.

"Look legs, You don't have a ****ing choice. We are taking your god damn kids." The bald man spoke ferociously. M hushed him instantly as Nokamura jumped from the outburst. "Mrs Nokamura..." M approached her quietly and held his hands out "Maybe we can talk this over in the kitchen. Maybe with some tea or coffee?" The man who spoke to her had a seriously bad vibe.

"My kids are good students. You and the government are completely crazy! This sort of thing is terrible! And you know it!" She yelled the last line with emphasis, stamping her foot. She was wearing a white nightie, so the stamp revealed even more of her long beautiful legs. M immediately looked at them. His eyes looked hungry. He reached out for her smooth skin - SLAP!

"Don't you touch me you sick government pervert!" she yelled now worried. She had barely finished her sentence when the bald mans thick fist connected with her jaw. Her head bounced off the wall with a hard thump, and M was upon her.

That was all she wanted to remember. Now however, the sick pervert who had raped her and groped her on the bus in front of her students was slowly approaching her with a sick disturbed walk. He reached his hand out to her and she hesitated. She turned toward the students. Her eyes met contact with several of them. Hatoshi, the jokester. Kat the innocent....Kuriza the popular boy who puts up a tough front, but is brilliant deep down. The new kid...Edo. They were all so important to her. She looked up at M who was still smiling. Impatiently, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her up violently.

The kids gasped again. Hatoshi even made a move to stand, but stopped when a soldier lifted his rifle in his direction.

Tears now flowing down her face, Mrs Nokamura felt absolutely terrible. She would survive this encounter, with only one student left. One murderous student. No...she would take this student under her wing...they would get back at this sick government. Her brother was an important lawyer...and he had american contacts. Maybe... But she continued to think while M hugged her tightly. She felt something hard on her thigh. "Figures" she thought to herself. But no...you students..you'll find your way out of this...your smart enough..I believe-

BLAM...BLAM BLAM

Three bullets tore through Mrs Nokamura's perfect face. The blood sprayed out of the back of her head like a disgusting goreish fountain. Her face was still in a smile, and she was still crying. Her face however had crushed inward from the impact, and her skull and cranium had practically crushed under the pressure. Her back was covered with a purple goo...Brain matter. The remains of her face splashed onto the students in the front row. And her body fell limply.

Mrs Nokamura dead.

Still 42 Students Remaining

animelover4ever
Umi saw what happened and held in her scream making sure she wasn't next. She covered her mouth. "OMG!"She thought. She was standing with blood on her from her. She couldn't look no more. She looked away quickly. She tried to calm herself down. She looked at the Mr.M smiling. She had to forget her emotions. "nice..."She said calmly and loud enough for only Mr.M to hear. She looked at the dead body then back at Mr'M.

Kuchiki Byakuya
Hisa looked down at her paper. Blank. She still hadn't written anything on it, and didn't plan to. She held up the pencil, almost like she hadn't seen anything like it before. All these thing were finally starting to affect her. She began writting down what Mr. M had told them to write. It pained her to write thoes words 'We will kill each other." Three shots rang out. She could have sworn that she had jumped. She looked over at Mrs. Nokamura and saw her body lay limp on the floor, with three bullet holes in her face. She found a tear come down her face. Another one. Then before she knew it, tears were streaming down her face. Her teacher had just been killed. She heard a few gasps and a quiet Oh My Gawd. She looked around the room.

'Kill or be killed eh?'

Fallin Angel
Fujiwara's eyes widened in shock. Some of Mrs. Nokamura's blood had gotten on his face from the gun shots. Fujiwara lifted his hand and touched one of the spots of blood on his face. His hand began to shake when saw it. Mrs. Nokamura was one of the only adults he ever respected and now she was dead. He couldn't get his hand to stop shaking and he knew what he had to do. He took one of the pins he had on his jacket (he uses them to keep the torn parts together) and lifted up his sleeve a little but made sure no one saw. He began cut one of the already cuts on his arm. He closed his eyes and relaxed into the feeling.

calvs
Kiyoshi Ibaraki

BLAM...BLAM BLAM

"That noise! A gun? Who shot? Who died? Is this just my heart pounding? I thought I had made up my mind, but now, after seeing this, can I still do it? Surely I can't let this fly. But what am I to do? He killed my teacher! Should I wait for an opportunity or should I go for it now?
When is this thing going to start? I need to know if I'm playing or not and I believe that that is the only way to know. Theory is theory. That's all I can know for certain."
As he played the scenarios over in his head, the other's sat thinking the same things.
"I bet they are all thinking the same as I am. Worried about what's gonna happen next; who's gonna have to be they next in the gallows.

Hell, If I didn't know better, I'd say this was high school."

Advent
Kuriza was thinking about what he'd just said. He knew it was right, but the feeling, the feeling as if someone else had taken over his mind, or maybe...it was just the thought of dying. It's basic survival. When you're backed into a corner, you bite. Kill or be killed. And Kuriza, indeed, seemed like he was going to kill. He's learned to sometimes be unemotional to situations, and this situation was almost a setting him up. He didn't need life, but he sure as hell liked it.

Soon after he started questioning whether or not he was crazy himself! "The government is able to turn...me into a killer. Or was it just there all along?" he was thinking as if he'd already killed, but nothing had even happened yet. No students killed, they hadn't even left the classroom. Maybe he was going crazy, he'd soon find out but before he had time to continue this train of thought, he'd noticed the man who had been so rude and intolerable on the bus, the man who seemed to be leading this operation here, the man...the man that had brought him here talking to Katsumi, and talking about an "example". "An example, huh?" Kuriza thought. Katsumi was a cute girl, so innocent and docile, but if it meant having one less student to worry about - Kuriza was fine with it. These were his classmates, though, his friends; maybe there'd be repentance for what he could do, that was his excuse. Before the game had even officially started, it had already effected him to a high degree, the only thing that he knew from before this "game" even started was Junichi.

He noticed Mr. M then turn to Mrs. Nokamura, his teacher. He knew she didn't want this to happen, but it did. As Mr. M had grasped Mrs. Nokamura, and pulled her up, he had made contact with her eyes. She was terrified, upset, sad; so many emotions. Kuriza had looked down, and before Kuriza even had enough time to think about what M had been doing, three shots ferociously bellowed throughout the classroom. He thought maybe it was a warning shot fired, surely they wouldn't be killing anybody...just yet, that is. As he looked up - to his surprise, however, Mrs. Nokamura was dead. His big, brown eyes widening as he looked at her face. The face he saw only moments ago now disfigured from gunshots, it wasn't the first time he'd seen a dead body, but it was the first he'd seen someone killed. Someone he knew - killed.

He stared at Mr. M, and then back to Mrs. Nokamura, he gave her a short prayer for her death. His face yet again blank, default. She deserved more, but this was hardly a time to feel bad. His prior words spoken to Mr. M had confirmed that. "Emotions...they only get you killed." this game was more than that though, you have to think about everyone else. Kuriza while in his thoughts of Mrs. Nokamura, he had remember what'd she brought up in a discussion. He started to have what seemed to be a flashback, just a slight glimpse, almost no more than a few seconds.

"Some groups of old, for example the Ai Clan, lived by the quote 'if you are strong, you live. If you are weak, you die', that is what some believed back then."

He had thought to himself "Is that right, huh? Yes...", that quote had relevance to this game more than he could possibly imagine. Would Kuriza end up being a sadistic killer? Would he become hero to his classmates, and try to end this game without violence? Or would he just sit and wait for his death to come quietly? All three options were dangerous in a situation such as this, but...only one has the most insurance on his survival for years to come.

Yes. "Welcome to the first day of the rest of your lives" he thought. As he looked around the class, some looked ready to fight, some filled with terror, and some had uncertainty. He could see it in their eyes. They'd all be dead soon enough, Kuriza could only hope for that, but he knew it wasn't going to happen without direct intervention.

calvs
"I can't be alone in this" Kiyoshi thought aloud. He slumped lower into his school desk in sync with the turning heads. "I know what I'll do. I'll pass a note. yeah. good idea."

If you want in, sign your name. I can't promise we will all make it out alive, but if we stick together long enough, maybe an oppourtunity will come.

Kiyoshi

He then folded the note with apparent inexperience and flicked it to Kuriza.

XNavyXSEALX
Hatoshi glared, wide eyed. He dare not make anotehr move to stand, for fear of a death like Ms. Nokamura's. Tears swelled, gathering in the pit of his eyes and streming down his face. He would Kill M, he knew that for certain.
Hatoshi quickly returned to his stone gaze, breathing deeply, hoping to let go of all emotions he had kept inside.
Is it possible? Could I make it out alive? What about my friends...? Looks like I'm going to have to kill... Hatoshi sighed, the only sound emitting from his mouth.
What were they going to do?

Quincy
(I'm just going to randomize who goes first as opposed to alphabetical order. Considering some characters only have a first name. Pffft. For Shame)

M spoke out with his usual gruff manner. "The first student to take off....Kiyoshi Ibaraki." M waited for Kiyoshi to stand and approach, and an armed student hurled a big green backpack at him. The bag knocked the wind out of Kiyoshi.

"Now go down this hall and run out into the island. Don't try anything funny, the soldiers line the hallways. As soon as the last student leaves, this school will become a forbidden zone. Hang out around here and...well it gets messy." M wasn't even paying any attention to the now reeking corpse of Mrs Nokamura.

calvs
(I'm guessing you'll decide the weapons, cause nobody wants to get shitty weapons stick out tongue)

Kiyoshi was always picked last for the baseball team, but this wasn't the case now. He made one backwards glance at Kuriza as he carried himself, along with his "survival pack" out of the door and into the hallway.
"Come on Kuriza, you've got to pull through for me. For everyone."

THUD THUD THUD

It hit him now more than ever that this game was real. The way the trees blew in the wind seemed somehow less peaceful and more foreboding. He ran into the trees, never once stopping for breath nor water.

Quincy
Another package was thrown at another student. And another. And another.

"Souh Nachi!" M yelled.

ShinobiRikari
(I'll do this from Kat's point of view. I feel like I've been ignoring her.)

Katsumi was noticiable shaken by Mrs. Nokamura. Her teacher's blood had splattered across her paper, and drops had landed on her arm. As much as the blood bothered her, Kat couldn't bring herself to brush it off. Her entire body was shaking and yet she was scared stiff.

Student after student left the room. Some were just as scared as Kat felt and others had the cold look of determination on their faces. Nachi, though... Nachi was different. He didn't pause when his name was called. He didn't even stop to say good-bye to his friends or even spare a glance in their direction. Kaien was completely overlooked, as well as Hisa, and Kat knew Nachi had a crush on Hisa. No, brushing past his fellow students, Nachi stared straight at Mr. M.

The others had at least looked back once before running out. A couple of the girls even broke down in tears but the cold bast@rd didn't even do that. He caught the bag thrown at him without much difficulty and slung it over his shoulder before calmly walking out.

'I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.'

He had read that in a book by the American author Frank Herbert. And as he reached the outside and began to run, Nachi knew it was true. They wanted them to give into their fear and kill. They were testing their sanity, seeing how far they could bend the students before they would break. but somehow... Somehow he'd find a way around that. There had to be some way to get around the killing. Maybe... maybe there were others who'd be willing to help him, perhaps make a pact, an alliance. Perhaps they'd be able to find away out.

He didn't want to have to kill anyone, but if it came down to protecting himself and his friends, he would.

Kuchiki Byakuya
Hisa watched as Nachi walked out of the room. But she was surprised that Nachi didn't say goodbye or even look at any of his friends. She didn't realize how unbelievably cold he was. She relized that the room was almost empty, and she and Kat would soon be called to get their gear. She sighed, and that seemed like the only sound in the room.
'Once I get out there, I'll find Kat. If one things for sure, I don't wanna go through this alone.' she thought. She made a mental note 'Most importantly, secure food, water, and shelter.' they probably didn't have any time to do that, considering that every six hours the danger zones would change. And even if they managed to squeeze in some time for food and water, others would probably target them.

animelover4ever
Umi only smiled. She was waiting patiently. "this will be over shortly.."She said looking down. She looked at Kenta. "I hope you will be ok!"She said loud enouygh for him to here.

Fallin Angel
Fujiwara waited patiently for his name to be called. He watched as student after student left the room, going out into a world that will be a bloodbath. He wondered if any of his classmates would betray each other, kill a friend so that they could survive this game. He looked around at the other students with an emotionless face ' good luck..." he said in his mind

Quincy
"Shin Takashi" M Yelled, as a soldier hurled yet another bag.

trademark
"Umi i will make sure me and you both make it out of here alive"

animelover4ever
umi nodded to kenta trying to get him to trust her. She looked at Mr. M and smirked. "I want to kill now,"She said.

Quincy
Again M spoke up.

"Fujiwara Masato!"

M spoke up again after that.

"Junishi Fuchida!!"

(I feel like such a shit roleplayer with this short crap. It's just short because of the situation.)

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>