galactus vs jla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
Who will win between galactus and silver age jla in which the team of superman,batman,aquaman,flash,green lantern,wonder woman and martian manhunter?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by blade31092
Who will win between galactus and silver age jla in which the team of superman,batman,aquaman,flash,green lantern,wonder woman and martian manhunter?

They could take Galactus as long as he hadn't eaten much. One good meal and it's Good night to the JLA.

galan7777777
the only way that the jla could take galactus was if his power was only around 19% anymore then that and the jla would be crushed

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by galan7777777
the only way that the jla could take galactus was if his power was only around 19% anymore then that and the jla would be crushed

Not 19%. If he was at 75% or less they could take him. THey did fight a quantum mechanique. NOt that they won, cuz they couldn't, but they fought one for a loooong time. And he was waaay stronger than Galactus. IF galactus eats pretty good, like a planet the size of the sHIAR HOME WORLD,then the jla is done fore.

Validus
JLA 10/10

Tassadar
Assuming normal powered Galactus.
Should happen- G blasts them all into oblivion effortlessly.
Happen in comic- JLA get their asses kicked, but go get help powerful enough to drive G off.
How DC fanboys like Validus think it should go- the JLA effortlessly pwns a full powered Galactus, even though the Avengers and F4 with prep have trouble with a hungry Galactus.
This is sad, the DC fans have taken over the forum, even I remember when a thread like this would be laughed away like the absurdity it is, and I havent been here for a year. Most of the JLA cant beat the Surfer, and the Surfer is a tiny fraction of Galactus power. I apologize if anyone feels insulted by this, but do you really think a group of superheroes who cant keep peace on one planet can stop a cosmic force that has destroyed thousands?

JOE NUNEZ
Ask the Elders of the universe how powerful Galactus is....

Thanos_THOTU
The fact that a weak Galactus is around Pre-crisis Darkseid.
And even Post-crisis Darkseid can handle the JLA... G wins.

Superboy Prime
Does any group of heroes keep peace in a planet though?

Peace is an ideal and it's not possible unless they become dictators and force us to do things their way for peace's sake.

By the way Galactus should own them.

I watch Pokemon
The Silver Age JLA is the one with Pre-Crisis Supes, right?

The JLA wins unless Galactus is over 40%.

Validus
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
The fact that a weak Galactus is around Pre-crisis Darkseid.
And even Post-crisis Darkseid can handle the JLA... G wins.
BS. "Weak" or hungry Galactus gets taken down way too much to equate him with PC Darkseid, a guy who pretty much owned everyone.

Validus
Originally posted by Tassadar
Assuming normal powered Galactus.
Should happen- G blasts them all into oblivion effortlessly.
Happen in comic- JLA get their asses kicked, but go get help powerful enough to drive G off.
How DC fanboys like Validus think it should go- the JLA effortlessly pwns a full powered Galactus, even though the Avengers and F4 with prep have trouble with a hungry Galactus.
This is sad, the DC fans have taken over the forum, even I remember when a thread like this would be laughed away like the absurdity it is, and I havent been here for a year. Most of the JLA cant beat the Surfer, and the Surfer is a tiny fraction of Galactus power. I apologize if anyone feels insulted by this, but do you really think a group of superheroes who cant keep peace on one planet can stop a cosmic force that has destroyed thousands?
laughing out loud

Omega-level
Full powered Galactus takes down pretty much anyone in both Marvel and DC, he beats the JLA easily.

Mr Master
Normal Galactus (which is well fed) is 25% of Full powered Galactus.

Full powered Galactus = Eternity or a Universe.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Omega-level
Full powered Galactus takes down pretty much anyone in both Marvel and DC,

Not exactly.

But he would equal a Universe.

David_Richards
galactus destroys the planet, none of them can breathe in space, bye bye JLA or he just vaporizes them with the power cosmic.

Validus
Originally posted by David_Richards
galactus destroys the planet, none of them can breathe in space, bye bye
laughing out loud

Yeah, real DC biased forum we got here Tassadar.

David_Richards
If Galactus pooped on the JLA it would kill them

badabing
Sadly, the JLA lose. no expression

Blair Wind
Originally posted by badabing
Sadly, the JLA lose. no expression

Yet the FF almost always wins sad

Validus
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Only because the FF can breathe in space.

Accel
Pffft...

FF>>>>>>JLA

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Validus
Only because the FF can breathe in space. Nah its because Reed is the plot deviced king.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Accel
FF>>>>>>JLA

Only because the FF can breathe in space

Of course. How can I have been so blind? embarrasment

David_Richards
lol and batman doesnt beat guys stronger then him?

Reed and Batman are both geniuses who can build anything and have the money to do it but it doesnt help them.

And the FF had the UN.

All the Jla has is 2 guys who like to wear underwear ALLOT
A lesbian with a rope and a crown
and a guy who like to wear jewelry

Blair Wind
Green Lantern can do anything he wants with that "jewelry"
Flash is one of the biggest threats they have (though to Big G, I dunno what he can do.....how does Anti Monitor compare to Big G?)

Superman is Rao incarnated shifty

Godess of Truth......shifty

Batgod has the batkick

and aquaman is........well..........I dunno

bigbran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Not 19%. If he was at 75% or less they could take him. THey did fight a quantum mechanique. NOt that they won, cuz they couldn't, but they fought one for a loooong time. And he was waaay stronger than Galactus. IF galactus eats pretty good, like a planet the size of the sHIAR HOME WORLD,then the jla is done fore. So you actually called me a marvel zombie before? Hmmmm.....

David_Richards
Okay, as a DC buff I will settle this

The last time the JLA fought a world devouerer it was Mageddon the living sun and it took not only the JLA but the hosts of heaven and the powers of the 5th dimension to stop it.

theres no way in hell the pre-crisis JLA could do the job. galactus can blow up whole continents with a single blast.

Blair Wind
Pre Crisis Superman Super Weaves him into a cocoon. He wins no expression

David_Richards
Galactus blasts him once and the JLA grab a dust pan.

bigbran
Okay, as a DC buff I will settle this

The last time the JLA fought a world devouerer it was Mageddon the living sun and it took not only the JLA but the hosts of heaven and the powers of the 5th dimension to stop it.

theres no way in hell the pre-crisis JLA could do the job. galactus can blow up whole continents with a single blast. I agree with you.
But it's actually galaxies.

Grimm22
JLA 10/10

eek! laughing

Grimm22
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Nah its because Reed is the plot deviced king.

Or because he is the smartest character in comics no expression...

I watch Pokemon

Grimm22

Because 99% of the time they outsmart Galactus no expression

The only time that Galactus got beaten because phycically was when he was around .5% strength and Ben and Reed pulled out one of the coolest moves ever eek!

David_Richards
you and I agree on something? where do we go from here? Doing anything later?

bigbran
you and I agree on something? where do we go from here? Doing anything later? Me?

WhiteWitchKing
Only because the FF can breathe in space.

Using Reed's universal translator.

David_Richards
its just weird us agreeing and gettting along.

Mr Master
Galactus can manhandle Celestials.

poor jla...

lilnutta12
true poor poor jla

galactus on 20% takes the win - he sucks the energy out of poor gl's ring - like he did to ultron in secret wars.

crushes supes

slaps WW into another dimension.

and breaks wind to kill the rest.

ThePittman
Weak G, they would drive him off but full power they are toast.

Originally posted by lilnutta12
and breaks wind to kill the rest. laughing

K3VIL
Galactus, weakned, at size around 25 feet was knocked away from his ship by Thanos, who used a FULL FORCE energy blast on him.Thanos knwed he was only going to piss him off, still he accomplished to broke his helmet, and knock him away, FULL FORCE.And Thanos has owned ANY HERALD, and his durability is among the highest of the Comic Book characters.Now, Thanos alone would gave a helluva fight to the JLA, and you believe the JLA is going to beat even a weakned Galactus?With some crazy weapon gaved to them, maybe, or yes.
Without PIS or Prep Time, NEVER.
Galactus OWNED Thanos in that weakned state, with a SINGLE, force bolt, having Thanos on HIS KNEES.Thanos on his knees, BEGGING Galactus to listen him and to don't kill him.
JLA takes this my ass.
DC Fanboys are on a rampage

Avalonofthewind
LMAO. Where are people getting these percentages?

I've never seen a comic where anyone says "OMG! Galactus is at 32.6% power!! Had he eaten that extra rock and gone on to 33.3% we would have been doomed!"

Validus
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind

I've never seen a comic where anyone says "OMG! Galactus is at 32.6% power!! Had he eaten that extra rock and gone on to 33.3% we would have been doomed!"
I've always wondered that myself.

David_Richards
superman,batman,aquaman,flash,green lantern,wonder woman and martian manhunter

none of these people have a way to do any REAL damage to Galactus. We've seen already that the powers of GL dont match up against the power cosmic.

Galactus blows up earth, that only leaves superman and I see no way he can stop Galactus.

Blair Wind
Pre Crisis? Superman? Man who can sneeze and galaxies went goodbye? Moved at a trillion miles a second or something like that?

and please lets leave non cannon events in non cannon universes. Marvel vs DC (with GL Kyle vs Surfer) is non cannon. Plus if you look at the OTHER event they were in together Kyle was able to suck energy from Thanos and Parallax....and surfer wasnt able to erm

Skeets
Zatanna sends him packing.

Avalonofthewind
I CAN BLOW UP GALAXIES! RICHARDS...STOP POINTING THAT THING AT ME PLEASE!

K3VIL
I CAN BLOW UP GALAXIES! RICHARDS...STOP POINTING THAT THING AT ME PLEASE!
I am the Cyborg Superman, my powers are unlimited, every machine is under my control, I've blown up a whole city, but you see, I usually get owned after some pages of showing my abilities.
Galactus percentages, let's say they are hyperbole or just not supported assumptions.
But my one, in the comics has been stated, Galactus SIZE depends on the energies he his channeling at the moment into his body.And considering he wasn't so big compared to Thanos, he was very weak, and he was working quickly to use the IG making its nrg stopping his hunger forever.
The whole "fight" with Thanos, showed what a far above herald level being can do, but that an even extremely weakned Cosmic God, can still take his best shots like they are nothing and have him on his knees praying for mercy.
JLA would be on their knees and pray to become heralds

badabing
Blair Wind has changed my mind. Pre-Crisis Superman sneezes and Big G goes bye bye.

Blair Wind
big grin

shifty

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by K3VIL
I am the Cyborg Superman, my powers are unlimited, every machine is under my control, I've blown up a whole city, but you see, I usually get owned after some pages of showing my abilities.
Galactus percentages, let's say they are hyperbole or just not supported assumptions.
But my one, in the comics has been stated, Galactus SIZE depends on the energies he his channeling at the moment into his body.And considering he wasn't so big compared to Thanos, he was very weak, and he was working quickly to use the IG making its nrg stopping his hunger forever.
The whole "fight" with Thanos, showed what a far above herald level being can do, but that an even extremely weakned Cosmic God, can still take his best shots like they are nothing and have him on his knees praying for mercy.
JLA would be on their knees and pray to become heralds

I am Thor! God of the storm! Point those guns away! They hurteth. smile

Back to your reply now.... Many have sworn up and down that was a well nourished Galactus. Why do you claim different?

Accel

You never saw that one? Shame, it's a great issue.

Avalonofthewind
You never saw that one? Shame, it's a great issue.

That was a great issue...it's the one where Akuma kills Galactus with a raging demon and releases Orochi. big grin

Soleran

Lol this one out of the several you posted under it was most amusing to mesmile

Yeah Galactus must be on a budget because he never seems to be able to afford to eat!

K3VIL
I am Thor! God of the storm! Point those guns away! They hurteth. smile

Back to your reply now.... Many have sworn up and down that was a well nourished Galactus. Why do you claim different?
Because a fresh up Big G usually have a size of a 10 floor building.While that one wasn't.He also ordered to his spaceship systems to terminate Thanos

complexbrother
Look at who Big G is . in his history (not comic history , but his persional one) in all the years he's been devouring worlds how many times has he been defeated ? 3 maby 4, and thats with almost every major power in the marvel U trying at one point or another trying. and two of those times were pure pis even the writers admitted it to be so. the only valid times were when beg G was soo weak from not eating that he started eating himself and Dr. Strange and Thor got him down, and 2 when Thanos had the Infinity Gauntlet.

Galactus destroys the JLA unless somehow they reason with him and convince him not to.

Avalonofthewind
Because a fresh up Big G usually have a size of a 10 floor building.While that one wasn't.He also ordered to his spaceship systems to terminate Thanos

This I agree with. I've just seen far too many "debaters" here swear up and down that G was fully nourished or near full power.

Validus
This I agree with. I've just seen far too many "debaters" here swear up and down that G was fully nourished or near full power.
That's because Thanos said G was well fed.

nvrbeenwthagirl
And how many big threats do any super team beat with pure power alone? I have never seen it ever. What makes a remarkable team is thier ability to pull shit out of thier ass. The JLA has more tricks than the impossible man.

Avalonofthewind
I just couldn't resist this one...

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/4513/superman60910kp5.th.jpg

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/8458/superman60918cb5.th.jpg

Priest
1 Percent of galactus equals silver surfer.
JLA gets stomped out

Validus
Originally posted by Priest
1 Percent of galactus equals silver surfer.
JLA gets stomped out
EXILES #88
Written by TONY BEDARD
Pencils and Cover by PAUL PELLETIER
"SUPERGUARDIANS"
The Imperial Guard is dead. So who better to fill their intergalactic shoes than the Exiles?! The world-jumping heroes find themselves in a battle against a being that has killed Galactus. That being: An evil Silver Surfer!
Part 2 (of 2)!

laughing out loud

Skeets
EXILES #88
Written by TONY BEDARD
Pencils and Cover by PAUL PELLETIER
"SUPERGUARDIANS"
The Imperial Guard is dead. So who better to fill their intergalactic shoes than the Exiles?! The world-jumping heroes find themselves in a battle against a being that has killed Galactus. That being: An evil Silver Surfer!
Part 2 (of 2)!

laughing out loud
Wow,Hyperion killed him now the guy with 1 percent of his power.

Accel
Originally posted by Scoobless

http://img427.imageshack.us/img427/4911/annihilationsilversurfer03page.th.jpg http://img477.imageshack.us/img477/3484/annihilationsilversurfer03page2.th.jpg

Why do these guys act so confident when they're about to tackle Galactus.... then sh!t themselves when they think the Surfer is there? They must be getting their information from some faulty fanboy version of the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe

Avalonofthewind
Maybe they were reading these forums and learned of "Forum Surfer.." the guy who's feats trump Galactus and can do ANYTHING in a battle. Travel 3004505059904004 x light speed while energy stealing from the universe and transmuting everything across his path and infinitely upgrading himself along with knowing everything with his cosmic awareness.

Galactus has no chance against that character.

Skeets
Maybe they were reading these forums and learned of "Forum Surfer.." the guy who's feats trump Galactus and can do ANYTHING in a battle. Travel 3004505059904004 x light speed while energy stealing from the universe and transmuting everything across his path and infinitely upgrading himself along with knowing everything with his cosmic awareness.

Galactus has no chance against that character.
You forgot the part of him being able to own Superman.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Skeets
You forgot the part of him being able to own Superman.

Surfer finally being able to save up enough to own Superman comics(that have sold for decades) is something that shouldn't be discussed.
smile

But thanks for reminding us anyway.

Mr Master
Normal Galactus can obliterate Celestials...jla have no chance at all.

Skeets
Surfer finally being able to save up enough to own Superman comics(that have sold for decades) is something that shouldn't be discussed.
smile

But thanks for reminding us anyway.
That's only because it don't matter on the quality of the superman titles.Superman books can be crap(which they are at times)and still sell out.

bigbran
I just couldn't resist this one...

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/4513/superman60910kp5.th.jpg

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/8458/superman60918cb5.th.jpg Holy cheesy ripoffs, Batman!!!

endrict
If Galactus pooped on the JLA it would kill them

naaah he will whip it out and piss on them.

K3VIL
That's because Thanos said G was well fed.
Galactus was ok, not well fed.A well fed one, would haven't even be dazed from his attack.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Galactus was ok, not well fed.A well fed one, would haven't even be dazed from his attack.
Galactus has power flucuations that are worse than freakin Superman. Every time it can be used that he can be beaten, then that was a hugnry galactus. Not well fed. hell have we ever even seen a not hungry galactus?

superbatman86
Your so screwed when Galactus smiles at you.

Superboy Prime
Wow...they wet their pants because of Surfer and yet they dare trashtalk BiG G....that is messed up.

David_Richards
IF Galactus wanted to he could destory the earth befoer the JLa could evern react.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Wow...they wet their pants because of Surfer and yet they dare trashtalk BiG G....that is messed up. Ravenous knows Surfer. They'd fought before and Ravenous didn't want any part of him again. Until that point, he'd only heard of Galactus. Did anyone notice that Galactus hardly acknowledged the fleet or the Seekers? They were beneath his notice. He send his Herald to deal with them instead. And deal the Surfer did.

the Darkone
Galactus will absorb them ot turn them into his slaves or his lap dogs. Galactus = force of the universe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.