What your favourite and not favourite bits in potc 2?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lizi
my fav bits hav 2 b the funny 1s nd wen liz goes wit jack smile , nt fav bits r wen jack dies. sad

jessigem
no offense but the title is missing some vowels.....

lizi
I know but is changed now

jessigem
*claps* yay its much easier to read now big grin
my fav: when theyre in the cages and the circus music is playing; and pretty much all of jack's one-liners. they were great.
my not so fav: uh......i guess the sword fight with the 3 of them. it was kinda drawn out. the beginning was fine but it lasted way too long and it didnt look very....good.

lizi
I agree wit you their i say it was just 2 make movie longer and slightly more thrilling dont you think?

jessigem
yep. but it had the opposite effect on me.

lizi
sure hopefully the next film will b good cant wait 4 that 2 come out?

naveed
To me, the whole cannibal scene was kinda pointless... it was more of a filler.

T.Maria
my favourite has gotta be jack as the human shishkebab (or how u spell it???)
it had me rolling in the isles laughing!

least fave were the davy jones' scenes..i just found them a little...boring? maybe that aint the word to use but i cant think of a better one lol

evilm0nki3
I didn't like the prison scene where the bird took the guys eye out..

My fav part...hmm... the beginning with beckett and the curiosity and persuade me scenes

lovethemtigers
least favorite parts: the turkish prison scene, scenes on the flying dutchman...I thought they were a little boring too...is there a connection here...none of those scenes had Jack Sparrow in them, they were centered around Will - who is so very boring...and of course, Jack being eaten by the Kracken..hate that part...but was proud of how bravely he faced him, sword drawn and going in for the kill....

Favorite parts - every scene with jack sparrow and especially his scenes with Liz - Persuade Me, Curiosity, the KISS, Hide the Rum and You smell funny "where does it point to"...."the thing you want most in this world"....."Oh, Jack, are you telling the truth?" ....."every word, love...."

diddly-dum
My fav(s): Jack tied to pole over fire, Liz yelling at Jack, Will and Norri, "Oh Bugger", "Quick hide the rum",
Liz:I'm here to find my lover
Jack: I'm sorry but my only love is my ship,
Jack seasonig himself, Running from cannibals,

X-Fav(s):Cannibal jumping out, Liz kissing Jack, and any other sad part

jessigem
omg i forgot about the cannibal jumping out part. that was horrible. raised my blood pressure.

diddly-dum
I think I could have had a heart attack cuase of it!

jessigem
i think i almost did!!
and even when i watched it the 2nd time, i remembered that he jumped out RIGHT BEFORE he actually did and it still raised my blood pressure. i had no time to prepare myself

diddly-dum
I still do that on the Mumy returns,.. it sux!!

jessigem
lol i love those Mummy movies......brendon frasier is an excellent actor. big grin

diddly-dum
who did he play??

jessigem
THE MAIN CHARACTER!!!!

diddly-dum
who was that?? I haven't seen the movies for a while,...

jessigem
i forget his name. but he's the main guy. hes like the indiana jones of the mummy movies.

diddly-dum
Oh Him!! When I was little I used to like him!! embarrasment

jessigem
lol me too.
but in the end he's just brenden frasier. not hot but not ugly. the hero of the mummy movies. and THE george of jungle.

diddly-dum
heehee ya!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.