Chemicals

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xXSpArTaN119Xx
Alright, I just walked outside to feed my dogs and got attacked by a bunch of my friends with spray cans of paint, Febreeze, Hairspray, and Hornet's Nest stuff. Now my skin is on fire and my senses are going haywire. I stripped down to absolutely nothing and took a shower for five minutes and nothing helped...

What the hell do I do now? Poison Control said take a shower...

Bloigen
Who the hell does that? What the f**k?

jessigem
poison control has the right idea....

~Flamboyant~
What the **** is wrong with your friends?

xXSpArTaN119Xx
Originally posted by Bloigen
Who the hell does that? What the f**k?

Obviously my idiot friends who I am going to sue for the 4 bucks the have, put together. ...

Naz
that hornet stuff is poisenous...i think your friends want to kill you..

xXSpArTaN119Xx
Originally posted by Naz
that hornet stuff is poisenous...i think your friends want to kill you..

Yeah well, before I went back in I took soem hairspray and a torch lighter and got their asses back... Oh did I get their asses back...

Bloigen
Are you sure it wasn't the Moroccon Midget Mafia with masks performing a hit? barker

xXSpArTaN119Xx
It might've been... It might've been...

smoker4
Sounds more like the queer eye for the straight guy team, has your wardrobe been tampered with?

xXSpArTaN119Xx
Nope... I think o.o

Bloigen
Originally posted by xXSpArTaN119Xx
It might've been... It might've been...

Maybe Poison Control were in on it, Maybe taking a shower makes it worse, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

smoker4
you need to purify yourself in the waters of lake minatonka

xXSpArTaN119Xx
Stop Drop, and Roll! Aaaah! Poison Control is a Terrorist group! The US Is a Terrorist Group!!! Aaaagh!

xXSpArTaN119Xx
Okay folks, I just sneezed and blood went everywhere... I think im gonna go take anotehr shower...

Bloigen
Stop Drop, and Roll! Aaaah! Poison Control is a Terrorist group! The US Is a Terrorist Group!!! Aaaagh!

Quick, watch Enemy of The State. Problem Solved.

Raven Guardia
perhaps get another shower, and just let the water rush over you...no soap..it might cause a reaction with the other chemicals. and dont use a wash rag, it might rub them into your skin..just rinse it all off.

jessigem
maybe lotion or something? try sunscreen. its always cold.
or maybe windex big grin

Naz
aloe vera yes

jessigem
oh yeah. aloe vera. stupid me, how could i forget that?

xXSpArTaN119Xx
Trying, but I think it's in my system now, As my nose is running nad breathing is weird... Im just going to wait it now and hope I don't die in my sleep.

Naz
dude, go to the doctor ermm

Bloigen
and hope I don't die in my sleep.

Good luck. confused

Strangelove
Okay folks, I just sneezed and blood went everywhere... I think im gonna go take anotehr shower... They gave you colon cancer no expression

smoker4
Originally posted by jessigem
oh yeah. aloe vera. stupid me, how could i forget that?

rub the lotion on the skin

xXSpArTaN119Xx
Lotion does not help.

At all...

smoker4
put the lotion in the basket

jessigem
ice maybe then? to numb it a bit?

Naz
Originally posted by smoker4
rub the lotion on the skin

or it gets the hose again...

laughing out loud

InnerRise
Alright, I just walked outside to feed my dogs and got attacked by a bunch of my friends with spray cans of paint, Febreeze, Hairspray, and Hornet's Nest stuff. Now my skin is on fire and my senses are going haywire. I stripped down to absolutely nothing and took a shower for five minutes and nothing helped...

Friends???

Friends my @$$.

Fook me but they'd die.

I'd call 911 and everything. Have assault charges put on. Restraining orders and I'd beat myself up a little behind closed doors to make it look worse and add a few more things to the list.

is it comprehensible.....

xXSpArTaN119Xx
I swear...

Doctors are for losers.

Im a man... An idiotic stupid man!

And to late for that, Inner... But the police seem suitable...

jessigem
maybe you should look on the back of a bottle of febreeze or something else that they sprayed you with and look at the warnings.
i think they usually say what to do....

Raven Guardia
your probably gonna get a chemical burn sad..perhaps ointment would help

Naz
maybe you should look on the back of a bottle of febreeze or something else that they sprayed you with and look at the warnings.
i think they usually say what to do....

they say to call poisen control...just like the toothpaste

xXSpArTaN119Xx
The bottles said take a shower... A long, soap indured shower. Some help that was.

Anything on my skin burns... So I'm screwed.

thtadthtshldntb
Let's see, when was the last time that my friends engaged me in chemical warfare...hmmm... maybe...last wee...no, what about feb... no....

its like NEVER.

They are obviously not your friends and they are perhaps really, really retarded.

I suggest that you go to a hospital or your Doctor's office, unless you want to die.

Raven Guardia
The bottles said take a shower... A long, soap indured shower. Some help that was.

Anything on my skin burns... So I'm screwed.

Go to the ER!

xXSpArTaN119Xx
Thanks for that common knowledge, I now no these dicks aren't my friends...

I will later... Im eating cake o.o

EDIT: Shit... I just drank some milk, and when I read the can it said don't drink liquids at all... Shit...

Raven Guardia
Thanks for that common knowledge, I now no these dicks aren't my friends...

I will later... Im eating cake o.o

EDIT: Shit... I just drank some milk, and when I read the can it said don't drink liquids at all... Shit...

well, we liked you while we knew you sad

xXSpArTaN119Xx
Thanks... Thanks alot... Im just running a slight fever right now, I should be fine...

I hope...

Raven Guardia
Thanks... Thanks alot... Im just running a slight fever right now, I should be fine...

I hope...

GO TO THE ER!!! *slaps you across the face* Seriously!!! or call the poison control center again and tell them whats happening.

xXSpArTaN119Xx
They're terrorists!!! All Terrorists!!! AAAAH!

But seriously, Im going to wait it out... I should be fine! If not then I'll walk the thirty or so miles to the ER, cause Im underage! wink

jessigem
i think when it tells you not to drink liquids, that's only for if you ingested the chemical.....i mean, what should drinking liquids have to do with it on your skin?

xXSpArTaN119Xx
Who knows... But it got worse after I did so >.&gtwink

Because I can
drink lots, do excersize and maybe sweat it off.. i duno.. good luck, and march on, dear soldier!

Raven Guardia
They're terrorists!!! All Terrorists!!! AAAAH!

But seriously, Im going to wait it out... I should be fine! If not then I'll walk the thirty or so miles to the ER, cause Im underage! wink

what about your parents?

xXSpArTaN119Xx
*Salutes.*

Pssh... They could care less, and then criticize me about going outside when they told me to...

Because I can
to...?

Raven Guardia
*Salutes.*

Pssh... They could care less, and then criticize me about going outside when they told me to...

*hugs you* ohmigosh sad...my mom would be freaking out if someone did that to me.

jessigem
actually, sweating it off is a good idea. maybe run on a treadmill or something and then take a shower before it goes back into our skin.

and seriously, your parents dont care? that's kinda sadsad
maybe its different for guys.....

xXSpArTaN119Xx
Originally posted by Because I can
to...?

You.

And My mom is in jail so... My grandparents didn't really want me and hate me really... They hate teenagers in general. But I'm gonna go, sleep... And hop I get better.

Because I can
he might be contaminated O.O
Aw, but we love you all the same stick out tongue

jessigem
hug
you deserve a hug.
sad

Because I can
EVeryone deserves a hug!!! GROUP HUG! *squashes everyone in forum into a HUGE hug*

jessigem
big grin thats alot of people

Naz
You.

And My mom is in jail so... My grandparents didn't really want me and hate me really... They hate teenagers in general. But I'm gonna go, sleep... And hop I get better.

ohhh...petpet don't die now, ya hear!

Because I can
big grin thats alot of people

GO go gadget arms!!
Originally posted by Naz
ohhh...petpet don't die now, ya hear!

yeah, not now, cause then we have to bury you sad

jessigem
sad
i dont want to be attending any funerals.....

Because I can
sad
i dont want to be attending any funerals.....
we wont be! we'll attend... uhh... got any ingagments?

imaqtpie

Get new friends, stat!

jessigem
no not really.....i have registration on wednesday......thats about it.

Because I can
damn... i finish school for the term soon.. then my grandmother is coming down from Queensland, my best friend is going to Sydney to her bf's formal (prom, watever) and i'm all alone sad

xXSpArTaN119Xx
Yes Vinny... Im on the verge of doing that in the morning, as for them... Im taking more hairspray to their houses tomorrow.

Because I can
how are you now?

jessigem
i thought you were sleeping.....

xXSpArTaN119Xx
I couldn't sleep... hurts to move...

But Im fine, I have less of a fever. So, I should be fine... Im getting off for good now... Or at least until tomorrow. Bye!

Barker
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/4941/japstacheao1.gif

jessigem
buh bye. i hope you dont have nightmares about those freaky mustache people big grin

Because I can
no expression o SOO SCARED RIGHT NOW

jessigem
of the moustache people?!

Because I can
YES!

jessigem
they are pretty freaky.....
especially the one that winks
*shudder*

Barker
They make me Lol. ermm

jessigem
then why aren't you laughing?
youre ermingermm

Because I can
cause he's erming his lol.. nes....no expression

jessigem
uhhh right. no expression

Because I can
ya rly big grin

xXSpArTaN119Xx
Okay... I got f ucking grounded for saying I was to sick to go to school, so I went, and got sent home immediately, and then I got grounded again for the Garage-where I keep my dogs- wich was extremely dirty, (I was going to clean it when I got attacked.) Then they kept yelling that it wasn't taht bad and that I should suck it up.

Made me mad...

But anyway, I'm better now so, thanks for the support guys.

And what do you think of the user name, 'Dorian Grey'?

Naz
you're alive! eek!

....sounds familiar...another member may already be using it...

xXSpArTaN119Xx
Yes yes yes.. I survived!

Meh, I'll try it anyway.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Naz
you're alive! eek!

....sounds familiar...another member may already be using it... We've already had a Dorian gray, but not a Grey. And the A one never posted

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.