Our version of POTC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*jcd*gmc*
Does anyone want to start a script based on what you think it'll be like??

Only if u don't know what it's going to be like.

I have no clue how to start it so you can say anything you want--it doesn't have to based on true events--just do anything. rolling on floor laughing

jessigem
we already have
look up
"world's end-our take"
and
"potc4-our version"

*jcd*gmc*
I was talking about the third one and i started this post before them anyway

jessigem
yeah thats what im talking about
worlds end- our take
thats the third movie thread.......

CaptinJackLover
yeah and you didnt start it befre them...we already finished the third one...we are strating a 4th one

diddly-dum
YA!!

*jcd*gmc*
whatever

CaptinJackLover
you should read it! its really good!big grin

surfchikpir8fan
i like this idea 2 maybe we could change the 1st or 2nd movies completely around cuz weve got da 3rd and 4th y not change around n completely muck up da 1st and 2nd ones just an idea ..........

ivebeendepped43
lol good idea

GI JAKE
While talking about ideas for PoTC movies, there is a group who has put such a plan into action.Taking a cue from Star WArs fans, a group called off kilter productions is making a fan made PotC movie. The trailer can be viewed on youtube by typing in Jack Sparrow Fan FIlm Trailer.

ivebeendepped43
is there any way u can put the link on here? im too la-z to do that

surfchikpir8fan
Originally posted by GI JAKE
While talking about ideas for PoTC movies, there is a group who has put such a plan into action.Taking a cue from Star WArs fans, a group called off kilter productions is making a fan made PotC movie. The trailer can be viewed on youtube by typing in Jack Sparrow Fan FIlm Trailer.

sad i cant find it it says no matching items have been found *tear* weep

ivebeendepped43
sad

surfchikpir8fan
hehe lol

Bwa Ha Ha
tv_happy

ivebeendepped43
stop posting that censored smiley!!!

CaptinJackLover
dittoooooo!!!!!!!!!!

ivebeendepped43
finally someone agrees! and i dont mean u bwahaha!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.