Nightcrawler Vs Psylocke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

What If...
Current.

1) H2H

2) All abilites.

MightyEInherjar
I've REALLY been wanting to make a Nightcrawler vs (insert person) thread for awhile now. Don't know, but I think Psylocke would take it unless Nightwalker can do his whole "teleport their head off" thing.

killphil
1) Psylocke-All around better fighter, being a trained ninja and all

2) Psylocke-being the victim, er I mean result, of Claremonts "Pet female character" syndrom, has put her on a level far and above Nightcrawler's abilities.

Grimm22
Honestly, Kurt is a great Swordfighter.

However I cant see him beating Psylocke in h2h or in an all out fight erm

MightyEInherjar
I really wish that Nightcrawler would get a better showing in comics. I think he has crazy potential, but he's just so passive...

killphil
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
I really wish that Nightcrawler would get a better showing in comics. I think he has crazy potential, but he's just so passive...

Agreed. I like Nightcrawler much better than Psylocke, but Claremont likes his ladies and he likes em at near omnipotent levels so, unfortuneltly, Psylocke curbstomps him in every way.

don't shiv
Night brings crazy agility balance and subtlety to a fistfight. .

ninjitsu won't help Psylocke
Nor will teke + tp with Night blinking in and out of reality
Night sacrifices the holy book, which he wields as a weapon with his tail, porting it into the same space as Psylockes head through her tk shield.

lilnutta12
2) psylocke goes astral and takes nighty with her then does her x-men next dimension finisher - cool

don't shiv
or Psylocke checks in at astral city Morgue on the way to Marvel Hvn

hellknight
bump

Survivor19
1) kombo to KO by NC
2) NC still gets some wins

KingD19
Kurt just whooped Psylocke's ass for almost a whole comic, while he was possessed by Proteus. She eventually guessed his teleporting rhythm and caught him with her psi-knife, but he could've killed her during that time, Proteus was just playing with her.

Survivor19
That was Rogue

the ninjak
1 H2H = nah
2 All abilities = She loses her head.........literally

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.