Is this guy bullshitting me?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
beer The other night sometime last week,I had a beer with mate who has a mate,The guy's a bit of a stoner crossed with bigtime geek ,anyway he was crapping on about how good he is at hacking programs and claims he has hacked in and destroyed sites and claims he could destroy nearly any website he wanted too within 3 days to a week for the tight security ones??

beer Is this possible?

~Flamboyant~
Probably.

jessigem
better not destroy KMC

K.Diddy
Originally posted by ~Flamboyant~
Probably.

evil face **Evil laughter**

Ultraman Baltan
No. I know someone who said that, and he had absolutely no idea. Ask him how he can do that, step by step.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
No. I know someone who said that, and he had absolutely no idea. Ask him how he can do that, step by step.

laughing out loud **** that,I wouldn't understand half the stuff his talking about.

beer Trust me though,when I say K.Didy his highly connected in all types of fields from drugs to the good old net,I dont think this guy's a liar.............but I 'm not completely sure

Valharu
*sniffsniff* Smells like bullshit to me. beer

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by K.Diddy
laughing out loud **** that,I wouldn't understand half the stuff his talking about.

beer Trust me though,when I say K.Didy his highly connected in all types of fields from drugs to the good old net,I dont think this guy's a liar.............but I 'm not completely sure

You don't need to know what he's saying. It's that if he refuses, you know he's lying. Honestly, why in the world would you believe that idiot? He's like that drunk guy who said he met Elvis two years ago.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Honestly, why in the world would you believe that idiot?

beer His room looked like that Neo guy's from the Matrix,Discs and sh!t everywhere

Valharu
beer His room looked like that Neo guy's from the Matrix,Discs and sh!t everywhere That's what my room looks like, and I know f*ck all about anything. beer

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Valharu
That's what my room looks like, and I know f*ck all about anything. beer

laughing

Bloigen
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10059/bullshit_smellslike.jpg

lord xyz
beer The other night sometime last week,I had a beer with mate who has a mate,The guy's a bit of a stoner crossed with bigtime geek ,anyway he was crapping on about how good he is at hacking programs and claims he has hacked in and destroyed sites and claims he could destroy nearly any website he wanted too within 3 days to a week for the tight security ones??

beer Is this possible? Why? Which site're you gonna destroy?

ThePittman

Mr Parker
yeah its very possible.That doesnt surprise me to hear that at all.Theres many experts out there that can do that.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah its very possible.That doesnt surprise me to hear that at all.Theres many experts out there that can do that.

In much less time too.

ladygrim
Originally posted by jessigem
better not destroy KMC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.