I'm back motherf*cker!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kram3r
Ah it's good to be back. I've missed this place and I've been bored out of my mind. In case you didn't know (I'm assuming a lot of you didn't), my computer f*cked up a week ago and I couldn't go on. Now, that it's fixed I can't wait to catch up with ya'll! So what did I miss?

Epsilon Zero
You missed me dancing.

Valharu
You missed me not caring. beer

BlackSunshine
Impediments Interviews....big grin

Kram3r
Originally posted by Epsilon Zero
You missed me dancing.

Really? Dang! Oh cruel fate why hath thou chosen me!

Originally posted by Valharu

And I think you missed the part where I don't really and I emphasize really don't care for your opinion. However I believe you're missing the part of your brain that makes logical assumptions such as not posting in a thread that you have zero care factor for, because really, do you like wasting your time if you're really not that in? Hmmm...methinks an attention whore was let out of it's cage. Tisk tisk.

Kram3r
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
Impediments Interviews....big grin

Awww! Really?! What happened? I want to know everything!

Valharu
Originally posted by Kram3r
Really? Dang! Oh cruel fate why hath thou chosen me!

And I think you missed the part where I don't really and I emphasize really don't care for your opinion. However I believe you're missing the part of your brain that makes logical assumptions such as not posting in a thread that you have zero care factor for, because really, do you like wasting your time if you're really not that in? Hmmm...methinks an attention whore was let out of it's cage. Tisk tisk. Sorry mate, but it's a pretty decent rant for someone who doesn't care about my opinions. laughing out loud Make another one.

Epsilon Zero

Heh. Of course.

Bespin Bart
Sorry mate, but it's a pretty decent rant for someone who doesn't care about my opinions. laughing out loud Make another one.

Go die in a car fire.

Welcome back, Kramer.

Lumanix
Sorry mate, but it's a pretty decent rant for someone who doesn't care about my opinions. laughing out loud Make another one. Commit suicide. No one loves you. It's the only way out.

Valharu
Originally posted by Lumanix
Commit suicide. No one loves you. It's the only way out. laughing out loud Only if I can take your brother with me.

Bespin Bart
Good comeback... no expression

Oh, wait, it wasn't.

BlackSunshine
Awww! Really?! What happened? I want to know everything!

Well...just go to his thread here in OTF. You'll learn all about it there. Maybe if you PM him he'll interview you too. smile

Valharu
It wasn't for you bb. And yes, it was. laughing out loud

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by Bespin Bart
Go die in a car fire.

Welcome back, Kramer.

pay no attention to him.

Bespin Bart
I know it wasn't, and no, it wasn't. If anything, it makes you seem like a queer. no expression

Kram3r
Sorry mate, but it's a pretty decent rant for someone who doesn't care about my opinions. laughing out loud Make another one.

And that's a pretty crappy reply from some one who supposedly doesn't care for this thread! laughing

Kudos on the Hypocrisy. Keep replying, you're only drowning in it.

Bespin Bart
I heart the hypocrisy. w00t

Kram3r
Originally posted by Bespin Bart
Welcome back, Kramer.

Thanks Buddy.

Epsilon Zero
Valharu doesn't understand. Do not badger him for it. His time will circulate and come forth, but not yet. Not yet.

Bespin Bart
Pfft, he needs to win a Darwin Award is what he needs.

Epsilon Zero
Do not judge him harshly. He has much to learn.

Valharu
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
pay no attention to him. Originally posted by Kram3r
And that's a pretty crappy reply from some one who supposedly doesn't care for this thread! laughing

Kudos on the Hypocrisy. Keep replying, you're only drowning in it. Originally posted by Epsilon Zero
Valharu doesn't understand. Do not badger him for it. His time will circulate and come forth, but not yet. Not yet.
Thanks for the laughs. Keep them coming. laughing

BlackSunshine
why are you quoting me?

Epsilon Zero

Likewise, you continue to miss the point completely. You basically throw a cloth over your face and retort with meaningless application or minimum effort. Why, do you ask? You lack the reasonable and simple knowledge to comprehend even the ideal of knowledge and adaptation. Your response is a constant reminder of the weak. I pity you, truly.

Valharu
Likewise, you continue to miss the point completely. You basically throw a cloth over your face and retort with meaningless application or minimum effort. Why, do you ask? You lack the reasonable and simple knowledge to comprehend even the ideal of knowledge and adaptation. Your response is a constant reminder of the weak. I pity you, truly. Nice. I had trouble with a few of the bigger words, but I think I got the gist of your pompous and pretentious babble. Oh wait, I can play that game as well. laughing out loud

Epsilon Zero
Nice. I had trouble with a few of the bigger words, but I think I got the gist of your pompous and pretentious babble. Oh wait, I can play that game as well. laughing out loud

What ways to approach an entity that lacks such basic knowledge? I shall leave you alone, Valharu. I shall let time die under your feet as you wander a cold, lost shell. One day you'll wonder just exactly where you life did go. Then you'll finally feel the slap in the face it gave you when you were younger. By then, it will be too late and you will be useless to utilize or administer the concept.

Valharu
What ways to approach an entity that lacks such basic knowledge? I shall leave you alone, Valharu. I shall let time die under your feet as you wander a cold, lost shell. One day you'll wonder just exactly where you life did go. Then you'll finally feel the slap in the face it gave you when you were younger. By then, it will be too late and you will be useless to utilize or administer the concept. But I'll still get beer and chicks right?

Epsilon Zero
But I'll still get beer and chicks right?

I have a question for you. What does TWO remind you of?

Valharu
I have a question for you. What does TWO remind you of? A keg at a barbie with mates and a few loose sheilas?

Valharu
Do you get it now EZ? laughing out loud

Lumanix
laughing out loud Only if I can take your brother with me. Sure thing, since you're as gay as him.

Valharu
Sure thing, since you're as gay as him. Good. I'm sure now you can enjoy a few peaceful nights without your gay brother beating the shit out of you. Just remember, you owe me one. beer

Lumanix
Good. I'm sure now you can enjoy a few peaceful nights without your gay brother beating the shit out of you. Just remember, you owe me one. beer You're slipping.

Valharu
You're slipping. Die no expression Buttsecks? confused

Lumanix
Die no expression Buttsecks? confused Heh, guess once you start down on the slope you can't stop. petpet

Valharu
Heh, guess once you start down on the slope you can't stop. petpet Yep. That's the last time I'll quote you. beer

Lumanix
Yep. That's the last time I'll quote you. beer Good, I can look down on you once you join the rest of the shit in the dump.

Valharu
Good, I can look down on you once you join the rest of the shit in the dump. you're welcome to. beer

ThePittman
Don't know you but..

welcome back? stick out tongue

Valharu
Originally posted by ThePittman
Don't know you but..

welcome back? stick out tongue Who, me?

Lumanix
Who, me? Hahaha, **** no.

Valharu
Hahaha, **** no. Hey!!! Not everyone's as weak as you. beer

Lumanix
Hey!!! Not everyone's as weak as you. beer You keep picking up speed.

Valharu
You keep picking up speed. I'm unstoppable. beer

Lumanix
I'm unstoppable. beer Yeah, too bad you're about to slam into the ground.

Strangelove
Ah it's good to be back. I've missed this place and I've been bored out of my mind. In case you didn't know (I'm assuming a lot of you didn't), my computer f*cked up a week ago and I couldn't go on. Now, that it's fixed I can't wait to catch up with ya'll! So what did I miss? I'm not sure that I remember you, but welcome back nonetheless

Valharu
Yeah, too bad you're about to slam into the ground. When I leave you in the dust I won't forget you. You never know, I just might throw you a bone or two. beer

Lumanix
When I leave you in the dust I won't forget you. You never know, I just might throw you a bone or two. beer Since you're the one rolling down the hill I doubt you'll be leaving me in anything.

Valharu
Since you're the one rolling down the hill I doubt you'll be leaving me in anything. If you want to meet me just ask. No need to hint. Greet me at the bottom bozo. beer

Lumanix
If you want to meet me just ask. No need to hint. Greet me at the bottom bozo. beer Nay.

Valharu
Nay. Ok. There must be a few at the very bottom you can play with. Have fun. beer

Lumanix
Ok. There must be a few at the very bottom you can play with. Have fun. beer Stop posting, you might infect someone.

Valharu
Stop posting, you might infect someone. laughing

Epsilon Zero
A keg at a barbie with mates and a few loose sheilas?

You failed and double posted at the same time. It's you who does not get it.

Bloigen
Ah it's good to be back. I've missed this place and I've been bored out of my mind. In case you didn't know (I'm assuming a lot of you didn't), my computer f*cked up a week ago and I couldn't go on. Now, that it's fixed I can't wait to catch up with ya'll! So what did I miss?

happybday

Valharu
You failed and double posted at the same time. It's you who does not get it. No you clown. It's you who doesn't get anything, especially a keg or two and women, but have fun trying to be smart on the internet anyway. beer

Barker
Ah it's good to be back.
w00t

Epsilon Zero
No you clown. It's you who doesn't get anything, especially a keg or two and women, but have fun trying to be smart on the internet anyway. beer

Have fun being stupid everywhere. You're past the limit. You're virtually hopeless. But like I said, maybe one day. But by then, It will be too late.

Valharu
Have fun being stupid everywhere. You're past the limit. You're virtually hopeless. But like I said, maybe one day. But by then, It will be too late. Your dribbling shit again. beer

Epsilon Zero
Your dribbling shit again. beer

Technically, you are. You may think what you please now though. You're PTL.

K.Diddy
If you want to meet me just ask. No need to hint. Greet me at the bottom bozo. beer

beer **** him up Val

Valharu
Technically, you are. You may think what you please now though. You're PTL. You are a regular hero, another one who thinks themselves too clever for Val. Never mind. laughing out loud

Epsilon Zero
Hehehe! This gets more PTL by the moment. This is amusing.

K.Diddy

laughing out loud

Valharu
Hehehe! This gets more PTL by the moment. This is amusing. It is amusing, otherwise I wouldn't bother. laughing out loud

Epsilon Zero
Valharu, it's a little too late for you. Consider the fact that I effectively tried.

Leo.M
Valharu, it's a little too late for you. Consider the fact that I effectively tried.

A new sock already Sorgo???? Bravo clapping

And don't deny it. You're "new" and already have sig in the center, you know how to change the color of text and your profile is organized. I haven't seen anyone that's "new" do all those things.

Valharu
Valharu, it's a little too late for you. Consider the fact that I effectively tried. Consider the fact you can't argue for shit, especially all that "too late" crap. I suggest you start at the bottom and stay there. beer

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Leo.M

And don't deny it. You're "new" and already have sig in the center, you know how to change the color of text and your profile is organized. I haven't seen anyone that's "new" do all those things.

beer Sorgo,The Wrecking Crew will take you down and then the mods will ban your ass for being a sock

Epsilon Zero
Consider the fact you can't argue for shit, especially all that "too late" crap. I suggest you start at the bottom and stay there. beer

Argue? You think this is an argument? And you said I couldn't argue? Heh, I question your integrity.

Excuse me, but who are you to accuse me of such items? I've asked the correct people on how to do all of these things so lay off of me, dude.

Valharu

And don't deny it. You're "new" and already have sig in the center, you know how to change the color of text and your profile is organized. I haven't seen anyone that's "new" do all those things. Xavius? laughing

Epsilon Zero
Xavius? laughing

Don't try to play mind games with me, Valharu. Xavius doesn't even mean anything, you fool. It's not even a word. Try arguing with some imagination.

Leo.M

Excuse me, but who are you to accuse me of such items? I've asked the correct people on how to do all of these things so lay off of me, dude.

You are excused. *Points to the link* http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?action=logout&

Have a nice day Sorgo wink
Xavius? laughing

Yup laughing

Epsilon Zero
You are excuse. *Points to the link* http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?action=logout&

Have a nice day Sorgo wink

Yup laughing

Sorry to be so spontaneously rude, but do you smoke drugs? It sure seems like it.

Valharu
Don't try to play mind games with me, Valharu. Xavius doesn't even mean anything, you fool. It's not even a word. Try arguing with some imagination. Mind games? Slow down Xavius, it's only KMC, no ones out to hurt you. laughing

Leo.M
laughing laughing laughing

Sorry to be so spontaneously rude, but do you smoke drugs? It sure seems like it.

I use to, what of it? ermm

Epsilon Zero
Mind games? Slow down Xavius, it's only KMC, no ones out to hurt you. laughing

What does Xavius mean? It's not a word, and stop calling me it. You make no current sense. Rude isn't something that is fashionable.

Epsilon Zero
laughing laughing laughing

I use to, what of it? ermm

You seem to be an extremely awkward person.

K.Diddy
What does Xavius mean? It's not a word, and stop calling me it. You make no current sense. Rude isn't something that is fashionable.

beer I love it when people try to be smart,playing dumb

K.Diddy

laughing

Valharu
You seem to be an extremely awkward person. Leo? laughing

Leo.M

Why? Do I make you nervous? shifty

Valharu
Why? Do I make you nervous? shifty Must do, because the poor blokes hit the road. laughing

Leo.M
Must do, because the poor blokes hit the road. laughing

It's b/c I called his ass out. laughing He's not fooling anyone, he has Sorgo written all over him. beer

Epsilon Zero
It's b/c I called his ass out. laughing He's not fooling anyone, he has Sorgo written all over him. beer

You've got the wrong guy, Leo.

Why? Do I make you nervous? shifty

Unfortunately, you do not. Your horrible syntax and diction surely scares the flies, but not me.

K.Diddy

beer Nice one Sorgo

Valharu

Unfortunately, you do not. Your horrible syntax and diction surely scares the flies, but not me. There is no greater try hard then you sorgo. May you rest in peace. beer

Epsilon Zero
There is no greater try hard then you sorgo. May you rest in peace. beer

Valharu, you're poorly educated, it seems. Stop putting the slate on me for being a sock. You know I'm not. Fine, if you truly think I am a sock, then report me. See where it takes you. Until then, realize that you are still PTL and I did do my best, but you're flat-out hopeless.

Leo.M

Unfortunately, you do not. Your horrible syntax and diction surely scares the flies, but not me.

Well if I don't get it out of you, I'm sure as hell Lumanix will stick out tongue

K.Diddy
There is no greater try hard then you sorgo. May you rest in peace. beer

laughing

K.Diddy
Valharu, you're poorly educated, it seems. Stop putting the slate on me for being a sock. You know I'm not. Fine, if you truly think I am a sock, then report me. See where it takes you. Until then, realize that you are still PTL and I did do my best, but you're flat-out hopeless.

beer Better not slip up mate

Epsilon Zero
Well if I don't get it out of you, I'm sure as hell Lumanix will stick out tongue

As I mentioned to Valharu, if you think I am a sock, report me. We will see from there. Until then, stop blaming me. If you have anything relevant to say (Which I doubt) then come on with it.

Leo.M
As I mentioned to Valharu, if you think I am a sock, report me. We will see from there. Until then, stop blaming me. If you have anything relevant to say (Which I doubt) then come on with it.

We can't do anything without a Mod (a good one!) around.

So anyways, as you said, you asked people how to center your sig and change the text color. Who did you ask?

Valharu
Valharu, you're poorly educated, it seems. Stop putting the slate on me for being a sock. You know I'm not. Fine, if you truly think I am a sock, then report me. See where it takes you. Until then, realize that you are still PTL and I did do my best, but you're flat-out hopeless. That post is the same crap as the other 25 you've made sorgo aka Xavius. Better find some new material. beer

Epsilon Zero
We can't do anything without a Mod (a good one!) around.

So anyways, as you said, you asked people how to center your sig and change the text color. Who did you ask?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=7216250&highlight=userid%3A100417#post7216250

Anything else, Leo?

K.Diddy
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=7216250&highlight=userid%3A100417#post7216250

Anything else, Leo?

beer The classic case of a sock acting like a noob

Valharu
Originally posted by K.Diddy
beer The classic case of a sock acting like a noob Will they never learn? beer

Leo.M

Anything else, Leo?

Yes, I'd like an icy looked beer happy

J/k

Touche EZ, I wasn't expecting you to show me anything. I'm done... for now.

K.Diddy
Will they never learn? beer

beer Sorgo is a bloke who thinks he is smarter than all the clowns on kmc and it looks like he always will

Valharu
Yes, I'd like an icy looked beer happy

J/k

Touche EZ, I wasn't expecting you to show me anything. I'm done... for now. Get me a beer too. And I'm not joking. no expression

Leo.M
Get me a beer too. And I'm not joking. no expression

laughing And hoe while your at it laughing

K.Diddy
laughing And hoe while your at it laughing

laughing out loud

Valharu
laughing And hoe while your at it laughing What Leo said. laughing out loud

Epsilon Zero
K Diddy, why must you act so rude? There is no need for it. You seem to be the party type from what I read in your thread thing. Why don't you just lay back and learn not to be so ignorant towards people? It would benefit you, I can almost give you that guarantee hands down. Same with you, Leo. You seem like a nice enough guy. I'll get to know you after all of this sock nonsense is out of the way.

Valharu
K Diddy, why must you act so rude? There is no need for it. You seem to be the party type from what I read in your thread thing. Why don't you just lay back and learn not to be so ignorant towards people? It would benefit you, I can almost give you that guarantee hands down. Same with you, Leo. You seem like a nice enough guy. I'll get to know you after all of this sock nonsense is out of the way. What about me sunshine?

K.Diddy
K Diddy, why must you act so rude? There is no need for it.

laughing out loud I'm having flash backs from highschool

Valharu
Originally posted by K.Diddy
K Diddy, why must you act so rude? There is no need for it. laughing

Epsilon Zero
What about me sunshine?
Sunshine? Sorry, I'm not gay. Anyhow, I've seen you be nice to the people you're friends with (God knows how you came to be friends with them.) so why not try to do that with people you know? I mean, the approach you took with me was basically as if you automatically hated me. Kind of pathetic, if you ask me.

Valharu
Sunshine? Sorry, I'm not gay. Anyhow, I've seen you be nice to the people you're friends with (God knows how you came to be friends with them.) so why not try to do that with people you know? I mean, the approach you took with me was basically as if you automatically hated me. Kind of pathetic, if you ask me. I dont hate you, I enjoy our sparring too much. laughing out loud

Epsilon Zero
I dont hate you, I enjoy our sparring too much. laughing out loud

The only way I spar is when entangled in a debate about something. A proper debate, not some Petty insult contest to see who is the more immature asswipe.

Valharu
The only way I spar is when entangled in a debate about something. A proper debate, not some Petty insult contest to see who is the more immature asswipe. That's the spirit, you may have potential after all. Now get me a beer B*tch!!! laughing out loud

Epsilon Zero
That's the spirit, you may have potential after all. Now get me a beer B*tch!!! laughing out loud

Hmm. It is you who may have potential after all, Valharu.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.