Galactus overrated

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The-Judge
i dont like him and think he is overrated. other who thinks this? somebody even claims he can defeat dbzmessed

grey fox
Not a versus thread.

Closing......

Brutacus
Dude why don't you try and find a dbz forum???

The-Judge
hey, i just used dbz as an example... and you didnt responded to my question

Tshern
I don't. Actually, I think he is very often severely underrated. He's one of the bases of 616 Universe's existence and yet he is constantly beaten by some inferior earthlings who IMO shouldn't be able to touch him.

Sub_Mariner
He could own DBZ characters. mad

The-Judge
no, he loses to fantastic 4messed

Sub_Mariner
Galactus Owns Goku.

EDIT:Because Everytime Reed builds a big galactus raping device.

The-Judge
goku uses a genkidama to destroy him

Sub_Mariner
Power Cosmic owns the Spirit Bomb or anything else Goku has.

The-Judge
hah. what about an solar destroying super kamehameha though the stomach?? i dont care how strong that cosmic is

Sub_Mariner
Galactus snaps his spine. Then blasts him with the power cosmic to finish him off.

The-Judge
goku is WAY to fast for that fatass galactusbig grin

Rewmac
Goku's power is based on KI, body energy. What he does is manipulating and concetraiting that power in projectiles. Galactus can easily get him away of concetrating that power (that case he dies coz then his life essence is gone too). And note that Goku dies in space. He is still human. Galactus could just whipe the floor with Goku.

Sub_Mariner
Galactus Manipulates any Kamehameha anyway.

The-Judge
goku isnt human. he is saiyan. and he can just teleport to namek or something. or even better, teleport inside galactus and blow him up from inside

Sub_Mariner
*Sigh*

Just accept it Galactus will manipulate any Ki blasts or anything.

The-Judge
well, teleportation isnt a ki blast. goku teleports inside of galactus and just destroy him with his FISTS insidebig grin

juggernaut66666
Galactus wins

Rewmac
He won't be able to that. He can't. He is a KI based character. Like I said he need to concetrate his power to do something. He can't teleport inside Galactus. In that he would have killed Cell in seconds. Or Bebi. And when he was fighting Bebi he was SSJ4....So I doubt that. Ka-Me-Ha-Me-Ha that takes him 3-4 seconds to say. Galactus just makes him a piece of pizza in that time. And even if Goku could do his stuff that won't do any demage. Coz it's only projectile manifestation of his energy.

juggernaut66666
Galactus can manipulate any type of energy so goku has nothing on him

The-Judge

Rewmac
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Galactus can manipulate any type of energy so goku has nothing on him
I was saying the same thing....But here it is again...But you said more clearly for this Judge guy

Originally posted by Rewmac
He won't be able to that. He can't. He is a KI based character. Like I said he need to concetrate his power to do something. He can't teleport inside Galactus. In that he would have killed Cell in seconds. Or Bebi. And when he was fighting Bebi he was SSJ4....So I doubt that. Ka-Me-Ha-Me-Ha that takes him 3-4 seconds to say. Galactus just makes him a piece of pizza in that time. And even if Goku could do his stuff that won't do any demage. Coz it's only projectile manifestation of his energy.

juggernaut66666
That won't work since his armor protects him from phisical harm not every but goku won't be able to damage galactus

Rewmac

The-Judge

Sub_Mariner
Galactus will have blasted him before Goku can snap his big head..

The-Judge
no, goku is many million times to fast for a thing like galactus to see him, and psychic is instant

The-Judge
and galactus would be killed by gokus energy before he could control itwink

juggernaut66666
Since galactus can manipulate matter he turns goku intoa toilet and shits in him

The-Judge
goku is like 100.000 million times faster than galactus and galactus wouldt be able to control the energy before it had destroyed himbig grin

Endless Mike
Wow, this is (almost) the worst case of DBZ fanboyism I've ever seen.

Galactus is a cosmic being.

He's one of the 3 essential forces of the universe.

At his height, he can devour the entire universe.

He's not slow, he travels many times faster than light. Hell, he gave the Silver Surfer his powers, and the Silver Surfer is one of the fastest characters ever, who can move at many millions of times the speed of light and run rings around any DBZ character.

A Genki Dama would just be like a snack to Galactus, since it's basically made up of the same kind of energy he feeds on.

Galactus is unhurt by galaxy - destroying attacks.

Guys like Odin and Surtur, who can destroy galaxies just as a side effect of their fights, are small fries compared to Galactus.

In his fight with Tyrant, the effect of their battle ravaged a large part of the entire universe. DBZ characters have never even destroyed a planet just by fighting on it, as comic characters often do, they always deliberately target the planet if it is destroyed.

Galactus is also a reality warper, he can juse use the Power Cosmic to suck all of the DBZ characters' energy away for himself, and absorb all their blasts, or transmute every other atom in their bodies into antimatter.

The only reason he was beaten the first time is because he was threatened with the Ultimate Nullifier, a weapon capable of destroying and restarting the entire multiverse (as shown in the Abraxas saga).

Galactus has cosmic awareness. He can see into the past and the future. He would know what the DBZ characters were going to do even before they knew. He would most likely just ignore their attacks since they would be too weak to even hurt him.

The-Judge
hmmmm... in that case, galactus wins, then.

lilnutta12
all this balls about how great goku is - is a load of sh*t - goku gets killed by magneto - - magneto controls the iron in his body and tears him up like in X-men 2

The-Judge
the metal was inserted by mystiquemessed

grey fox
Originally posted by The-Judge
the metal was inserted by mystiquemessed

No , Magneto can NATURALLY do that to people . The metal was just to make it a hell of a lot easier.

The-Judge
no, magneto cant. he says "you have iron in your body". and mystique didnt have to do it if he could without. and that shit wouldt work on goku. his skin is too tough for the iron to come through. and magneto would be dead before he could do this weird stuff

I watch Pokemon
no, magneto cant. he says "you have iron in your body". and mystique didnt have to do it if he could without. and that shit wouldt work on goku. his skin is too tough for the iron to come through. and magneto would be dead before he could do this weird stuff

Magneto from the comics is a hell of a lot tougher than movie Magneto. wink

Endless Mike
In the comics he can do that to people with only the normal level of iron in their blood.

xmarksthespot
Oh yay, a Goku can take Galactus thread.

Hemoglobin isn't ferromagnetic, but yeah he can do it in comics. Polaris can do it too.

grey fox
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Oh yay, a Goku can take Galactus thread.

Hemoglobin isn't ferromagnetic, but yeah he can do it in comics. Polaris can do it too.

I thought anyone with high end Magnetokinesis could do it ?

The-Judge
whatever, the ones in the comics (magneto) couldt take goku cause of his speed

I watch Pokemon

The-Judge
magneto hasnt fought flash

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by grey fox
I thought anyone with high end Magnetokinesis could do it ? Yeah people like Dr Polaris et al. Those two were just the first two that came to mind. The former did it to a mansion full of X-Men during a funeral. The latter did it to a mansion full of X-Men during a wedding when she went on a jealous rampage.

I watch Pokemon

The-Judge
and goku takes flash by making an area threatening explosion flash wouldnt be aware of. i think... i dont know enough of flash, except he is fast

xmarksthespot
i dont know enough of flashClearly.

The-Judge
well, if flash could take goku, i didnt care... but i dont like galactus and will see him lose. i would have maken a "Mufassa vs Galactus"-thread to own him, but Mufassa isnt allowed on this forum...

I watch Pokemon

xmarksthespot
well, if flash could take goku, i didnt care... but i dont like galactus and will see him lose. i would have maken a "Mufassa vs Galactus"-thread to own him, but Mufassa isnt allowed on this forum... Rafiki has better odds against Galactus what with that mystical monkey power.

David_Richards
galactus blow up the earth from space before Goku can do anything about it and Goku can't breathe in space.

ThePittman
Love the big G, hate his costume but love the character.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Wow, this is (almost) the worst case of DBZ fanboyism I've ever seen.

Correct.

There are probably billions of cosmic beings. Astronauts are cosmic beings.

No. He is essential to the universe in that he is the universe's only garbage collector. Other than that, he does not embody or supply the universe with any particular source of energy or rule of reality.

This just means that there is no limit to how much he can absorb without self-destructing but the reality is if he ever tried he'd get killed by someone or the other because his absorption rate is so slow. Even eating a single planet can be big challenge and requires all kinds of machines to help him out. He can't so much as wipe his own butt without his mechanical nanny.

This is correct.

Galactus has been brought down by far less. A galaxy destroying attack would probably incinerate Galactus.

This goes against decades of Marvel history and is incorrect. If anything Galactus is a small fry compared to Odin, particularly when he doesnt have his machines to feed him energy.

DBZ characters are overrated.

Galactus has very limited reality warping power. He also has control of only some types of energy such as the power cosmic.

Galactus has been beaten many times in many different ways. He simply isnt much of a threat and he never was.

Completely incorrect. A well fed Galactus had no clue that Thanos was going to smack him thorugh his ships hull and send him sprawling till he smashed against a rock before it happened.

Tshern
Galactus does NOT need machines to feed him. I repeat, he does NOT need any machinery to feed him. He only uses machines because they are more efficient and less energy is wasted that way...

Rewmac
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Since galactus can manipulate matter he turns goku intoa toilet and shits in him laughing laughing laughing laughing Very f'ucking true smokin'

The-Judge
goku is skyfather level after gt. he can travel between life and dead and maki himself psysical or illusionary. he can be where he wants and when he wants. AND his power and speeed is at EXTRME levels

ThePittman
Even if he is they are still no match.

DarkCrawler
Jesus Flaming Christ.

Galactus would OWN. GOKU'S. ASS.

OWN IT!

He eats planets, for gods sake.

The-Judge
yeah, but not after gtwink

Tshern
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Jesus Flaming Christ.

Galactus would OWN. GOKU'S. ASS.

OWN IT!

He eats planets, for gods sake.

Thanks, DC! I really appreciate people with common sense, I know a Finn could be trusted in these issues...

I watch Pokemon

Rewmac
goku is skyfather level after gt. he can travel between life and dead and maki himself psysical or illusionary. he can be where he wants and when he wants. AND his power and speeed is at EXTRME levels

It's said. I know you are only doing to upset people or us or something...Goku skyfather level WTF is wrong with you? bangin

Damn man....Goku would blowup in microseconds....

As for you chair banned laughing

Rewmac
But keep on the shit my friend...

argueargue .....

I'd rather beer

The-Judge
hahaahbig grin yeah, i like upsetting peoplebig grin but akuman can kill galactus. he makes his evil take his lifebig grin

galan7777777
hmmmm, how is this spite thread still open?

The-Judge
it is no spite thread

The-Judge
why i hate galactus:

he is a mother****in big fatass, flying around in some weird clothes in space and eating planetsmessed

Thanos_THOTU
hahaahbig grin yeah, i like upsetting peoplebig grin but akuman can kill galactus. he makes his evil take his lifebig grin
He have to focus to do that... Galactus wouldent let him.
Besides do you really think that would work on guy's with high magic resistance. Boo turned Bejiito into candy, still he was able to fight.
(The devil twister, preformed by the Devilman/Akuman, aku means evil in japanese, and Boo's henkabeam/change-beam both are magical)

I watch Pokemon

Rewmac
Galactua can manupulate matter, energy and so...What the hell?? DC said it right...

Thanos_THOTU
why i hate galactus:

he is a mother****in big fatass, flying around in some weird clothes in space and eating planetsmessed
Learn to respect him: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvbtMOMbo8Q

And eating planets wouldent be the right word, more like absorbing their energy making them colapse.

Rewmac
Judge do something for me before you start a thread like this :

faq

The-Judge
I w pokemon, i am not talking about sf, but dragonball. a character by the name of akuman can kill people by making their evil explode

I watch Pokemon

Rewmac
Daaaaaaaaaamnnnnn Judge please stop it please....

big grinbig grin

Black Adam
I w pokemon, i am not talking about sf, but dragonball. a character by the name of akuman can kill people by making their evil explode

Galactus isn't evil smile

and do I have to do everything mad

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT EGGS!!!

So how do you like your eggs?

Fried for me smile

Rewmac
Eggs??? hmmm.....

DarkCrawler
I w pokemon, i am not talking about sf, but dragonball. a character by the name of akuman can kill people by making their evil explode That's nice, Galactus isn't evil. He's a primal force of Universe.

The-Judge
rewmac, please shut up

K3VIL
Galactus was toppled on his back from Demigod Hercules, using his bare hands.
Galactus was K.O.ed from Vindicator of Alpha Flight.
Galacuts was toppled from Doctor Strange.
Galactus was repelled from Thor's GodForce.
Galactus was recently defeated from Aegis and Tenebrous, beings EQUAL TO HIM.
What those like the author of the thread don't seem to understand, is that portraying at full power against lesser beings a character like Big G, would mean the instantly or near to that destruction of most characters of Marvel Universe.The writers need to show the heroes having a chance, and so, they need a weakned or extremely weakned Galactus.
But at his highest showings, Big G has showed why he deserve respect.
Creating cosmic beings on a whim, even when in need of feeding planetary energies.
Fighting beings of incredible power, like the In Betweener and managing to win, shredding planets and galaxies.
Galactus is just usually portrayed weak, doesn't mean he's a pushover.
I do believe is more a pushover some guys who receive power ups to fight beings of cosmical level who they wouldn't stand a chance again usually, see Supes VS Darkseid, see Batman enhanced from NG technology surviving Darkseid attacks, etc.

Rewmac
rewmac, please shut up

If I shut up that won't make Goku defeat Galactus...Goku would still be blown into atoms...

David_Richards
1. This is a spite thread.

2. Its not a VS thread.

3. Dragonball (this includes z, gt, and the rest of the alphabet) is not allowed as it is not a comic book but a manga.

I've pmed Tron. Closing...

The-Judge
well, before the thread is closing, i will admit goku is losing to galactus, but i still hate that big ugly weirdosmile

Thanos_THOTU
It took 5 pages to convince him...

The-Judge
yeah, i dont give up very quicklybig grin

Thanos_THOTU
yeah, i dont give up very quicklybig grin
No you're too dense and stubborn (which in this case isnt good) for that.

If someone that knows DB very well and Galactus too, tell you that Galactus would win, you should not argue with statements from DB, if you do not know Galactus that is.

The-Judge
i dont know galactus very well, but is hardcore db-fan. i just hates him course he is ugly and eats planetsbig grin

Thanos_THOTU
i dont know galactus very well, but is hardcore db-fan. i just hates him course he is ugly and eats planetsbig grin
Yeah you're much like Galan7777, exept for DB he knows Lucifer and insteed of not knowing about Galactus he don't know Living Tribunal...

galan7777777
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Yeah you're much like Galan7777, exept for DB he knows Lucifer and insteed of not knowing about Galactus he don't know Living Tribunal... wow, so u come on other threads sladering other people? thats pathetic, and just because u cannot prove me wrong dosent mean u have to cry about it 2 other people...... mad

The-Judge
its bad style attacking other people cause they have different opinions than you, thanos

Tron
i dont like him and think he is overrated. other who thinks this? somebody even claims he can defeat dbzmessed

This is not a versus thread. This isn't even good for the Comic Books Forum. You've given no good reason, other than "I hate Galactus because he's overrated". Don't open any more threads like this in here.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.