And her name is Grace

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ironside

fini
heyyyy its a friend for JIA

Bardock42
Peter: Ok, here's another riddle. A woman has two children. A homicidal murderer tells her she can only keep one. Which one does she let him kill?
Brian: That's... that's not a riddle. That's ... that's just terrible.
Peter: Wrong, the ugly one!

Anyways, Grace might be one of the greatest albums ever...so, yeah for Grace. Also the taking in the murder thing is ****ing weird.

Alliance
Originally posted by Ironside
b) If she called for the cops and filed a case against me in court, that is JUSTICE.
Not really, people over-associate justice with law. As a muerder trial is decided by a jury, its more the popular opinon of 12 random people who really have no qualification to be there.

c) But, if Gloria took me in her place, adopted me as her son, cared for me and give me a better future, even making me an heir of their properties , that is GRACE. Undeserved favor.
It would also be described as insanity, as, given your nature, you'r likely just kill her right away anyway.

That's how gracious and kind God is.
You may think your god is, but you don't know. You dont know anything. But, you're probably crazy enough to go a murder a bunch of kids, just to prove your point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.