JLU Amazo , Silver Surfer, JLU 'Lutherac' , Terrax and Thorbuster Ironman VS Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Heres the deal , Galactus is getting kinda peckish. Think 'before dinner snack' peckish. He's at 85% full power and will arrive on earth in three weeks time.

Or to re-cap

JLU Amazo , Silver Surfer, JLU 'Lutherac' , Terrax and Thorbuster Ironman versus Galactus

No bloodlust (Well maybe Terrax.... roll eyes (sarcastic) )

and three weeks of prep.

Can they do it ?

lilnutta12
3 weeks - they only have tony who hasnt got the stuff for galactus
they call reed richards - and then they win

Wally West
I don't think Surfer, 'Lutherac', Terrax or Ironman bring anything really to the equation, even with prep.

JLU Amazo on the other hand...he could move a planet with a thought with the powers he'd copied, and with 3 weeks prep he could build up even more powers (as well as copy the power cosmic from Surfer and Terrax). If he could copy Galactus' power the team would win, but I would argue thats beyond even Amazo (Galactus at 85% is mega-powerful) , and after all Grundy was to much for him (PIS, I know).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.