100%(trion) jugernaut vs Rune King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilnutta12
the fight takes place in an ancient city - jungle sorta area

no bloodlust - or battle field removal - fight to the death.

i personnaly think juggernaut wins

lilnutta12
i dint see it in the search so it should be good

Tshern
I hate using Trion in these threads. What can anyone know about a guy who starred in so few issues? He's power set is pretty much based on guesses derived from some hazy innuendos.

lilnutta12
such a shame.

galan7777777
does any1 have any scans of trion juggs? ive never actually seen him.....

juggernaut66666
he looks exactly like juggernaut just he is 26 meters tall if you want ica post some scans

lilnutta12
go ahead

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by lilnutta12
go ahead

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/4436/xmen36900fcdn0.th.jpg

http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/4050/xmen36905ld7.th.jpg

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/3258/xmen3690607gb7.th.jpg

http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/773/xmen36908mz5.th.jpg

Validus
Originally posted by Tshern
I hate using Trion in these threads. What can anyone know about a guy who starred in so few issues? He's power set is pretty much based on guesses derived from some hazy innuendos.
As opposed to Rune Thor who appeared in two comics?

lilnutta12
ok ok i just want opinions

DeadshotHyaena
As big as Trion Juggernaut was, Rune Thor had more rawpower.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by DeadshotHyaena
As big as Trion Juggernaut was, Rune Thor had more rawpower.
well no

DeadshotHyaena
Yes. The guy was able to hurt Those Who Sit Above in Shadow and those were powerful being, beings I would definitely put in the same league as Cyttorak.

In the Asgard hierarchy, it would basically be like this...

Rune > Those Who Sit Above in Shadow > Elder Gods =/> Odin > Thor

Grimm22
RK Thor destroys the freakin planet.

N'uff Said

Tshern
What would that do to Trion Juggernaut? Absolutely nothing whatsoever.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by lilnutta12
the fight takes place in an ancient city - jungle sorta area

no bloodlust - or battle field removal - fight to the death.

i personnaly think juggernaut wins

Surely you jest. The Odinforce is something unique in the Marvel Universe and it enabled Odin (otherwise no different from Zeus, Zuras, or any other pantheon head) to be by far the most powerful skyfather type being in the Marvel universe. He can control (although not redefine) all aspects of reality across vast areas of the cosmos and control all types of energies including power cosmic. After Odin killed himself, the Odinforce started moving into Thor.

After a while, as Thor began to receive and comprehend the nearly bottomless well of power at his disposal he understood that Odin had the power to defeat every past threat to Asgard. His biggest question was not if the Odinforce was powerful enough but rather why Odin did not make greater use of it safeguard Asgard permanently.

When you learn that those threats included characters like Surtur (can destroy the universe), Galactus (can destroy the universe), Mangog (original form was much larger and ridiculously powerful), Dark Gods (entire race of gods who overcame Olympus but who Odin, after taking back the Odinforce, defeated with a mere gesture), etc., you realize that this thread is terribly misguided.

And we haven't even got into the power of the Runes which enabled Thor to resist Mangog's power.

Mystics are some of the most powerful characters in the Marvel Universe and those include Dr. Strange, Loki, etc.. This is because, in the Marvel Universe, mystical power can control all forces of reality. This was demonstrated when Dr. Strange went up against the Infinity Gauntlet.

Of course, the Infinity Gauntlet is much greater than even the greatest mystic forces because mystic forces (such as the Odinforce, power of the runes, etc) can only control reality while the Infinity Gauntlet can actually redefine it.

Tshern
Any scans of Strange going against the IG? Would be greatly appreciated.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.