Out of the Loop...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

katelovespirate
Basically, this is my whiny thread. i'm feeling fussy today.

I miss all the theories we used to cook up. Blackpearl, lovelyone, lovethemtigers, willofthewisp, etc... hahaha.

i think we should come up with some new discussion to make everyone mad with.

sniff sniff sniff. i need to go see the movie again. i hate university. lol.

blackpearl44
We still cook up alot of theories.....LOL....

diddly-dum
Can we cook eggs???

LovelyOne
I cook them up...I must be right with at least ONE of the hundreds I have cooked up laughing out loud

katelovespirate, Blackpearl44, Vegaofthelyre, lovethemtigers, willowofthewhisp, diddlydum and everyone else. We all totally dominated this board laughing out loud..I post WAY too much...I'm bored and I'm at work..no one can see me on here so..oh well laughing out loud

diddly-dum
okay,..*slowly backs away*

lovethemtigers
Don't worry, we still have plenty of theories...some we agree with, some we just play around with, some we detest.....but they are so much to read, to see how people interpert each scene....it's great...wish I could see the movie again...but that probably won't happen until it comes out on DVD...I read Dec. 5, 2006....on a Johnny Depp fansite the other day.

Gosh, not sure I can wait that long, but I guess I don't have a choice....still enjoy watching my clips on utube until they cleaned cleaned up/off again...

diddly-dum
Oh no,.. MORE theories??
*runs back to Hawai'i*

LovelyOne
LOl...I'm just saying we dominate the board..with our Jack/Liz theories..and everyone else has to shut up and listen to them over and over and OVER again laughing out loud

blackpearl44
I agree...we DO dominate this board laughing out loud

diddly-dum
Originally posted by LovelyOne
LOl...I'm just saying we dominate the board..with our Jack/Liz theories..and everyone else has to shut up and listen to them over and over and OVER again laughing out loud

your tellin' me!!

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by LovelyOne
I cook them up...I must be right with at least ONE of the hundreds I have cooked up laughing out loud

katelovespirate, Blackpearl44, Vegaofthelyre, lovethemtigers, willowofthewhisp, diddlydum and everyone else. We all totally dominated this board laughing out loud..I post WAY too much...I'm bored and I'm at work..no one can see me on here so..oh well laughing out loud

^^^^ waaaaa sad my name isnt up there*sniff* LOL im just kidding. im just bored beyond belief

diddly-dum
you aren't on most of those arguments anyways

Chiki Mina
gee thanx...i wish i could be all over the threads but i also have a day job

diddly-dum
ha ha!

blackpearl44
LOL!!

diddly-dum
Its not our falt you gotta work!!

Chiki Mina
im not blaming u lmao whered u get that

diddly-dum
stick out tongue

katelovespirate
awe where did vageofthelyre go?!?!?! havent seen her in FOREVER>

Lovelyone, i love your theories. seriously. if you arent right, its because disney messed up. lol.

we should all form a pirate coalition and boycott work. smile

Jacky Sparrow
of, course. if i don't get my end, i'll not go to see the film anymore.

diddly-dum
??

vegaofthelyre
Guys, I'm still here, albeit I'm slowly dying from all this studying for LSATs!! I fear to post because i know that dreaming about pirates will distract me from test prep. embarrasment Talking about Jack on the high seas is a lot more pleasurable than finding flawed methods of reasoning!!!!

Anyway, you guys all rock.heheh Let's keep the morale up! At least till Dec when the DVD comes out.... I'm sure the sneak peak at the Pirates 3 trailer will give us months of material to speculate on-- then once again we will flood these boards with eloquence and hyperactivity. hahahah

ivebeendepped43
lol

diddly-dum
Originally posted by vegaofthelyre
Guys, I'm still here, albeit I'm slowly dying from all this studying for LSATs!! I fear to post because i know that dreaming about pirates will distract me from test prep. embarrasment Talking about Jack on the high seas is a lot more pleasurable than finding flawed methods of reasoning!!!!

Anyway, you guys all rock.heheh Let's keep the morale up! At least till Dec when the DVD comes out.... I'm sure the sneak peak at the Pirates 3 trailer will give us months of material to speculate on-- then once again we will flood these boards with eloquence and hyperactivity. hahahah

shocking
*runs and hides under bed*

ivebeendepped43
lol again

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.